Fires Upon the Sand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt Xelari's hand nudge against the back of my thighs, though I dared not look back to see what she was doing. Esharyn's eyes bulged, her jaw dropping. After a moment she leaned her head back and laughed. Judging by the soft sounds coming from below, Xelari was pleasuring Esharyn with her fingers...and leaving me completely bereft of her touch.

As Esharyn moaned and trembled, I rocked my hips backward in the vain hope of enticing Xelari to grace me with her touch. The dusk-elf let out a cruel laugh, her free hand pressing against my backside to keep me still. That firm touch was nonetheless enough to draw forth a moan.

"By the gods, Kiraska," Xelari purred. "You are absolutelydripping."

I moaned, my eyes rolling back into my head at the sound of the wicked hunger in that voice. My muscles tensed as I fought the urge to kiss Esharyn or to turn around and press Xelari to the ground. Chest heaving, I closed my eyes and bit down on my lip to try to center myself.

My eyes flashed open at the sound of another loud moan from Esharyn. Her eyes fluttered as she stared up at me, sweat rolling down her pale, tensing neck. Before I could lean down to drag my tongue along her neck, I yelped at the feeling of a soft caress over my dripping folds.

"My, my," Xelari murmured. "Esharyn, care for a taste?"

"Absolutely," Esharyn said in between soft, thrumming moans. She gave me a crooked grin, clearly eager for a taste of me.

To my surprise, Xelari did not lift her fingers up to Esharyn's lips. Instead she smeared her fingers over my chin and lips, staining me with my own moisture. After a low growl, she gripped the back of my head and pushed me down against Esharyn's mouth.

Both of us moaned as our lips met, our tongues clashing in a slow, hungry kiss. The redhead's tongue lapped at the mess, letting out a soft giggle at the taste.

"Delicious," she murmured. "But I am certainly the taste would be superior right from the source."

"And if Kiraska continues to obey, perhaps you will get the chance Esharyn," Xelari cooed. "But for now, darling...I want you to stare up into those pretty red eyes of hers and come for me."

Nodding, Esharyn reached up and clasped me by the back of my neck, staring up at me as Xelari's fingers continued to work between her legs. My heart fluttered for I could not help but feel that I was witnessing something truly special. For such a strong woman to be so vulnerable before an elf she barely knew...

I silenced her next whimper with a hungry kiss. My tongue flitted against her lips. My hungry growls drowned out her muffled sighs and whimpers. Her slender hips bucked upwards, her pert breasts pressing against mine. I felt her toes curl against the back of my calf as her nails dug into the back of my neck.

The tension erupted from her body and she let out a soft cry against my lips. I cried out as well, awed and overjoyed by the wild sound of bliss I'd help inspire. Pulling back a little, I allowed the rest of her beautiful sounds of bliss to echo through the swampy ruins. One of my hands gripped her cheek, steadying her as she stared up at me, mouth agape and chest heaving.

"I like your eyes," Esharyn said with a lazy smile. "Like burning rubies. Such a wondrous thing to stare into while I come."

"I like yours too," I murmured back, my fingers brushing along her cheekbones. "Like sapphires. Or drops from the sunlit sea."

A ridiculous comparison, considering I'd never even seen the ocean before. She smiled nonetheless and gave me a slow kiss.

"And now it is our new friend's turn," Xelari said with a low, hungry growl. "Esharyn..."

A moment later I felt the redhead's hand fumble between my thighs. My eyes widened as her thin, skilled fingers brushed over my folds. It took her mere moments to expose my most sensitive spot. Jaw dropping, I let out a plaintive moan as her fingers circled. Slow. Delicate. Teasing.

The plaintive moan turned loud and desperate as two of Xelari's fingers prodded at my slit.

By the Dead Sun...I would not be able to hold out for long against the attentions of both women.

The dusk-elf's hand steadied against the small of my back as her two fingers slipped carefully inside of me. I leaned my head back, crying out. Another cry erupted through the ruins as Esharyn leaned up and suckled on the side of my neck. Her teeth gently nibbled in a perfect rhythm with her fingers. A moment later and Xelari had matched that pace.

The pair worked in perfect tandem, as if sharing a single mind with the sole purpose of making me tremble and wail. Just as the pair had worked so skillfully together in battle, they now coordinated for a far more delightful purpose.

As Esharyn licked the side of my neck, Xelari leaned up to nuzzle and lick the other side. Trapped between those two women, my body rippled and writhed. A wondrous ache pulsed out from my sex.

"Just let her have it, Xel," Esharyn grumbled against my neck. "No teasing or denial today."

"Very well," Xelari said with a sigh of disappointment, before biting down on the back of my shoulder. "But rest assured, Kiraska, I will torment you quite thoroughly when the chance arises."

By the Dead Sun, I very nearly climaxed simply at the utterance of those words. I managed to mumble out both of their names as my hips rocked up and down, desperate to find my release. Esharyn's tongue trailed from my neck up to my left ear, which received a soft nibble.

"Come for us," she murmured in a low, sweet voice.

"Yes," Xelari said in a hungry growl as she moved to lick and nibble upon my right ear. "Come for us."

After a deep breath, the spark turned into a raging firestorm. My back went rigid and my head flung back, removing both women's lips from my ears. A needy, desperate cry filled the swampy ruins around us, echoing across the sands beyond. My shaking hips went still, my sex clenched around Xelari's questing fingers. Eyes twitching, I lost sight of Esharyn's smiling face as my cries shifted into low, wild whimpers.

My last whimper turned into an undignified little grunt and I flopped down upon Esharyn. Wondrous twitches went through my legs and hips, as if my body was being jolted by lightning from above. Their fingers worked for a few more moments, eking out those last few wondrous little aftershocks. In between my gasps and whimpers, I gave Esharyn a hungry, clumsy kiss.

And yet I needed more, for I still had to meet Xelari's lips.

After a soft bite to Esharyn's lips, I turned my head. Xelari was still braced against my back, a devious smirk upon her face. As my heaving lips sought hers, she laughed with cruelty so sharp that it made my heart ache. A firm hand gripped my chin, forcing me away from her.

"You shall have to do more to earn that kiss, Kiraska," she growled.

"Please," I rasped. "Whatever you want. Lie back on the blanket and-"

"Later," Xelari said, brushing a finger over my lips. "I am more than content with hearing the moans of two strong, beautiful women. We still have a few days until we reach the battlefield, yes? Plenty of time for more wickedness along the way."

If my body had not ached from the marching and fighting, I might have shoved her onto her back and claimed what I wanted regardless. The cold fire in her green eyes told me that she'd have put up quite the fight.

By the Dead Sun...what a beautiful fight it would have been.

Though I had been denied a chance to kiss Xelari, there was nothing stopping me from leaning down and claiming another gentle kiss from Esharyn. We explored one another for several moments, moaning softly as our lips teased and our hands caressed.

"We should get some rest," Esharyn murmured against my lips.

"Aye," I said with a soft, regretful smile. "And once the sun fades, we'll press on."

"And by the time we make camp again, I'll have decided on how next to torment you," Xelari said with a low, hungry purr. My back arched as she raked her fingernails against my skin.

That wicked touch was almost enough to completely banish my dread at what we would find at that old battlefield. But as enjoyable as their company was, I had to focus on the task ahead and the threat posed by a potential army of undead.