All Comments on 'Firestorm Ch. 01'

by Fatality

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Want more!

Awesome beginning! Can't wait for the next installment!

donaldedonaldeover 12 years ago
WOW

excellent beginning looking forward to reading more very soon i hope loved it great work

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Great

I knew it would be good when I read the names of the people you thanked, but it was way better than I expected and now I have to find the time to go back and read the previous story. Why did your story have to be so damn good?

Now that I know Micah is a "rare" wolf and Caspian is honor-bound, I can't wait to see what your plans are. This is going to be exciting to read.

I really do look forward to the next chapter!

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
Fertile mix of complicating factors.

It's a wonderful setup for an adventure---mystery, intrigue, strength, skill and sex. Micah as the lone wolf will have to work hard to protect herself.

I like it, and can't wait to see how the story evolves from here.

Queen_VickiQueen_Vickiover 12 years ago
you got me

you have my interest, and I am loving Micah she seems tough but sweet at the same time. hope to see the next chapter real soon.

willieonewillieoneover 12 years ago
Brilliant start!!!

I look forward to reading the rest of this fantastic tale you are weaving.

Willie

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic!

It has been a long time since I got so fascinated by a story.

Your imagination rocks, thank you so much for sharing!

pleasureseeker5pleasureseeker5over 12 years ago
This story is rich with promise.

Looking forward to reading more.

Your writing has really improved from your first submissions in '09. The creativity was always there, but now it's coupled with a more polished style. It's great to see you develop your talents--and kudos to your editors!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 12 years ago
Why will she hate him?

Post more!

Glad to see the continuation of Bad Weather. I like Micah and look forward to watching her and Caspian fall in love.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Oh ho!

Just what is going on here? Is he aware that they are mates? I can't wait to find out!

JazCullenJazCullenover 12 years ago
Excellent :)

You know I'm already a fan and completely adore Caspian. I love a bad boy and he certainly is one.

This opening chapter is great, giving us a glimpse into the main love interests as well as more than a healthy dose of intrigue. What is Caspian up to? I'm along for the ride to find out.

Great first chapter!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 12 years ago
you have 3 of my fav authors

Giving you credit for a wonderful story...well deserved...can't wait for this one to run its course

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonover 12 years ago

I am so happy you continued with this story and can't wait to read more of Micah's tail

defiantbutterflydefiantbutterflyover 12 years ago
Kudos

I am an avid fan of your work, your bad weather series I read in one sitting I was riveted. Continuing with Firestorm is awesome, looking for more of your work.

Soul_childSoul_childover 12 years ago
Love it!!

Where can I read ur other works...

willerileywillerileyover 12 years ago
Excuse Me

I think I'm fairly normal so when I started to read your story and saw your note, I stopped reading it and went to look for "Bad Weather."

Unfortunately, it's nowhere to be found here at Lit. Will you be reposting it? Should I look for it elsewhere?

Once you tell me there's a PART ONE, I'm not likely to get terribly excited about reading PART TWO first.

I don't think that's unusual.

Thanks!

tanilctanilcover 12 years ago

the first chapter was very good, but you said it is a sequal, where can i find the first story. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Where's the first part?

if you say that it's a sequel, you should tell us where to find the first part, since it isn't on your authir page. it's quite annoying to be frank when you are told it's a sequel but can't read the first part. please post where you can find it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Read Author Bio

In her bio it says part one will be taken down for re editing be patient, wait and stop asking

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
uggh

I hate reading promising stories, only to be stuck afterr chapter 2 or 3. Pls complete this!

SwtBBW_WFLSwtBBW_WFLabout 10 years ago
Just wow!

Ok, as a first read of yours, this is enchanting. I love the banter between the lead characters Micah and Caspian! Leigh is also equally enjoyable. I look forward to learning more about the gems and the reasons for Caspian to need Micah there. And Micah's heritage sounds amazing. Great read and look forward to more :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFatality@Fatality
404 Followers
16/07/2021 I am still writing, although slowly, due to daycares closing and my little boy having so much energy. We are also going through a looting and riots that has me on edge. Will post when I can

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Firestorm Series Info