Too Hard to Resist

Story Info
He’s too big. Or is he?
8.5k words
4.45
36.5k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,228 Followers

Editor's note: this work contains scenes of fictional rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, consensually non-consensual (CNC), or non-consensual sex or scenarios.

-

This is my contribution to the Summer Lovin' Story Contest 2022. Please remember to vote at the end, and thanks for taking the time to read.

Copyright (c) 2022 Ada Stuart, All Rights Reserved.

This work may not be published, whether for fee or free, without this copyright.

———————

A few words from the author:

Sometimes I get an idea for a new story and write for hours and days before the ideas stop coming. Then, the story may sit on my laptop for months before I keep adding to it just because I can't let it go. This story is one of those ideas that was always lurking, refusing to surrender and reveal itself entirely. As an author, I often enjoy the final result much more when the story takes time to develop.

Still, you probably wonder why a Sci-fi ends up in a Summer contest?

Well, why not? I imagine that somewhere in the future, it will be just as normal to travel to Mars on a holiday as you would travel to Florida, Spain, or Bali.

And I guess all of us can remember being forced to go on a journey we don't want to attend. But in the end, some of those forced journeys result in the most memorable experiences - or the best stories.

These thoughts inspired this story, and I hope you will enjoy reading it.

Take care, everybody,

Ada

***

"The Earth ship is heading for your coordinates," a metallic voice sounded. It was the spy they had planted.

"How many individuals?" the High Priestess asked.

"Eight men. Four women. Six in the age group you requested."

"Received. End transmission."

She turned to her second in command. "Send orders to our fleet. You need the humans alive."

"Yes, High Priestess."

She heard the orders being transferred immediately to the nearest ship. Four women were not enough, but it was a good start as long as they were breeding material.

***

Lara woke up as an alarm sounded all over the ship. She could hear the crew run back and forth, probably heading for their stations.

"Intruders have breached the ship. I repeat, intruders have breached the ship."

Now that message made a lot more sense, even if the words chilled her to the bone. What intruders? No one was supposed to be out here. Not in this quadrant. That's what they had told them when they offered them the greatest holiday of humankind. It was easier to win the lottery than to be chosen as one of the few allowed to travel to Venus.

She searched her cabin for a weapon, but all she found was a metal pipe. It would have to do. Now all she could do was hide and wait for an opportunity to arrive. Hopefully, the crew would take control, and everything would be fine.

Lara hid beside the door, prepared to take down any intruder trying to enter her cabin.

Maybe they were space pirates. She'd heard rumours of ships being overtaken, and all the crew members were sold as slaves to the highest bidders. No one knew what happened to them after that, but she could easily imagine it didn't end well. The companies kept a close lid on space travels that were unsuccessful. Often claiming that passengers that didn't return had decided to settle down on one of the settlements. Lara wasn't so sure it was the real truth. Particularly not after the message she'd just heard.

She tightened her fingers around her weapon as the room went dark. The fans had stopped working, and the silence was eerily. They must have lost power. Not a good sign.

'Fucking great,' Lara thought. This vacation stunk. Even worse than her usual 'let's travel to Mars and get a second-degree sunburn' holiday. At least she had been able to return to Earth after that holiday. A sunburn was way better than getting attacked by space pirates and fighting for her life. Next year she would definitely consider a trip to Antarctica instead or maybe Mars.

She heard someone scream. It sounded like a man's voice. Then everything went silent again. Creepy. Then she heard several people moving down the hallway where all the cabins were. Lara prepared herself to whack the intruders over their neck or whatever body part that came near her.

At the same time, she saw a bright light explode in front of her. She attacked immediately. Whacking the pipe at whoever was there, hoping she might do enough damage to get away. Someone shouted in pain while several others spoke in a language Lara didn't recognise. Were they aliens?

Then she felt something hit her chest, paralysing her body before she lost consciousness and fell.

***

"Report," the High Priestess said.

"The Intel was correct. We have them."

"Any casualties?"

"Only minor bruises. One of the females put up a fight."

"Interesting. Is she one of the breeders?"

"Yes. Her name is Lara. Age 25."

"Good. We need strong females. Make sure she's treated well."

"Yes, High Priestess."

"Why do we need the humans? They are too weak to survive," her second in command, Vyctor, asked.

"They only need to live long enough to be bred and give birth. We will have stronger offspring if we breed them with the cyborgs."

"Too bad our own females can't be bred by the cyborgs. Our mental strength and their muscles would have given us superior soldiers."

"True. But until we solve that, we have to rely on the second best option and breed humans."

"Where do you want the human males?"

"There's always a need for slaves in the mines. Send them there."

"Yes, High Priestess. And the females?"

"Place them in separate cells for a few days. We want them to eat and rest well before we prepare them for the next stage."

"Yes."

"Vyctor. Make sure Kiertal is available in two days. I believe he will be a good match to this Lara."

"Of course, High Priestess. I'll see to it."

***

"How come every fucking sci-fi story has to start with an alien kidnapping the female protagonist?" Lara asked the question out loud, knowing only too well that no one would answer.

What did they want from her? She tried not to freak out. She had been alone for several days now. It wouldn't do her any good to become hysterical too. Even if she was tempted to just curl up and start crying, hoping this was all a nightmare and that she would wake up soon. She had already tried it and knew the nightmare was still there every time she woke up.

It was better if she kept her calm and focused on survival. That was all that mattered right now. Surviving whatever they threw at her. Only, who were they?

None of her kidnappers had shown themselves or offered any explanation as to why she was still alive. If they planned to kill her, it would have been better if they had done it right away instead of letting her die from boredom.

She hoped the crew and the other passengers were still alive. The uncertainty was the worst. After she had lost consciousness, she hadn't seen anyone. She had no idea what she was up against. All she saw was the white walls and the plate of food appearing at the door every now and then. She'd lost track of time, but she must have spent several days staring at the door, hoping it would open and let her outside.

Some of the women were probably still alive. Based on the sounds that protruded once in a while, it sounded like several other women were locked in cells like hers. Lara had tried to count the footsteps from the guard before they put the food through her door, but the walls muffled the sounds and made it impossible to know how many cells were there.

At first, she refused to eat the food they gave her. But after a while, she gave in. If they wanted to poison her, they would have done it by now. She would need her energy if she found a chance to escape. It would be foolish to waste the opportunity once it arrived.

But why had they kidnapped them?

So far, it sounded like there were only female prisoners. It gave Lara a bad feeling about what they planned to do to them. Would they use them for their own pleasure, or did they plan to sell them to an illegal whorehouse?

Besides, what would be worse? Death or prostitution?

Probably the latter. But as long as she remained alive, there was always a chance for escape. Nevertheless, there was no doubt. This was by far the worst summer holiday she'd ever had. If she lived to see next year, she should probably just stay home and watch TV during her vacation. It was boring but much safer.

***

"How are the results on our new breeders?" The High Priestess asked the doctor.

"All four females are of fertile age, womb intact. One of them was low on iron, but her latest tests showed an improvement." He pointed to the monitor, showing a woman with brownish hair. "This one had some minor injuries, but those are healed."

"Are they ready to be bred?"

"Yes. All the females have received injections to counter effect their birth control. The humans are still using a primitive version, so it will lose effect in just a few days."

"Excellent. Can they understand what we're saying?" the High Priestess asked.

"Absolutely. We've injected each of them with a translator. They will have merged with their brain by now. They don't even know it's there." He pointed to a blond woman checking out her room while she pushed her hair away from her shoulders, revealing the tiny translating device placed beneath her skin.

The High Priestess pointed to the other monitor. "We'll start with the one called Lara. Vyctor, find Kiertal and bring him to the breeding chamber."

"What if he's already taken?" Vyctor asked.

"Then your orders are to bring him anyway. Breeding the human is more important than catering to the desires of our females."

***

The noise alerted Lara that something was off. She heard several people walking down the hall just before they entered her room through a door she hadn't seen before. Lara gawked at them, taking in their wrinkled faces and the humanoid figures. Aliens, no doubt about that. Their shape was similar to hers, but despite the similarities in height, they looked completely different. Their skin looked leathery and wrinkled, and the colour was almost bluish.

She knew it was probably against protocol to stare at them, but it was impossible to resist. Lara swept her eyes all over the woman closest to her, noticing that most of her body was covered in long robes hiding her features. The two men standing beside her wore similar but shorter robes. Lara glanced to their feet to check if they wore shoes or if they had toes similar to hers.

The man on the left side of the female gave Lara a push.

"Show the High Priestess your respect, human," he sneered at Lara.

The words made sense, but Lara knew they shouldn't. It confused her. How could she understand what they said when she knew they spoke a language she didn't know? It shouldn't be possible. As far as Lara knew, no one on Earth technology had managed to make a translator for aliens. Or had they?

The High Priestess turned toward Lara. Her eyes proved she wasn't human. They seemed to change between a green colour and a darker brown. Was she some kind of chameleon? Lara wondered if the woman could change the shape of her body in addition to her eye colour. But it was probably in her best interest to play along.

What did they want from her? Lara felt even more uncertain of her fate since the woman looked at her like she was a bug that had tampered with her soup.

The man next to her pointed a strange scanning device at Lara. She could almost feel a zing inside her body as it checked her body. The sudden warmth that spread from inside her stomach and moved toward her pussy was both unexpected and embarrassing.

The priestess gave her a false smile that chilled her instantly.

"Her response levels are high. No internal injuries," the man with the device said.

"Good." The woman looked pleased by his news. She looked directly at Lara. "Welcome to us, Lara."

Lara was stunned for a second. "You know my name?"

"Of course. We always extract all the available information on our new inhabitants."

Okay. So at least the woman tried to be civil. "Where am I? What happened?"

"You're on our home planet, K'Ensa. We are a peaceful society as long as you follow our rules. Your youth and looks are accepted and worshipped in our society. It was only the reason we accepted the gift we were given."

Lara thought that it was a strange way to admit that they had kidnapped her.

"What do you plan to do with me?"

"We expect you to do your service to the black orb. All our females must do their utmost to fill our energy sources and produce as many offspring as possible."

Lara was sure the interpreter translated wrong. "What does that mean?"

"You will learn, human." The woman turned to one of the guards. "Prepare the breeding chamber and get hold of Kiertal."

"Yes, High Priestess," the guard said and left the room.

Lara looked around to find an escape route. There were still two more guards blocking the door, and both of them watched her carefully. Alright. Maybe it was better if she pretended to cooperate. Sooner or later, she would get a chance to escape. But where could she go? She'd never heard about this planet before. Nor had she any idea how to control a spacecraft if she ever managed to steal one. What a mess.

"Bring her." The woman pointed to Lara.

One of the guards grabbed Lara's arm and pulled her along with them. His strength was far superior to hers. Lara realised there was no way she could escape the guards' clutches if they caught her. How strong were these people? And who were they?

They walked through long halls and large rooms. It resembled the interior of a spacecraft except for its size of it. Everything was about three times as large as Lara was used to.

It must cost a fortune in energy to move this thing. But maybe it was a space station and not a shuttle. If only she could look outside and see where she was. Hopefully she would also be able to see something familiar. She knew they had built a few space stations on Mars, but none of those looked as luxurious as this one did. They must have been riches and technology far beyond what the humans had. How long had these people been travelling in space, kidnapping Eartheneres and including them in their society? Years, decades or more?

Lara had never heard about another humanoid species. All they had found was bacteria and single-celled fungi. It could only mean that her government had covered up any other discovery, or these people hadn't wanted to be found. Had they deliberately avoided showing themselves to humans? But why start now? Or was it simply that none of their victims had ever been able to escape? The possibilities weren't uplifting. The only positive was the fact that they hadn't killed her yet. As long as she lived, there was always a chance to get out of this alive.

They entered a room much larger than the previous one. Lara looked around, hating the fact that there were still no windows. No chance to take in her surroundings and learn more about this place. All she saw was the light yellowish walls and a gigantic bed. The guard pulled her to the side as another group of people entered.

Several more guards accompanied a tall male. Lara had never seen anything like him. His skin was almost a sparkling grey colour while his body resembled a human man. Except for his size. She looked up and took in his handsome features, only slightly ruined by the scowl he sent her way. Great. Another one who would rather kick her off the planet than share the air with her.

Despite his scowl, he looked absolutely gorgeous. Almost like a movie star would have looked except for his skin tone. Lara stared at his broad and muscular chest as he towered above her. Only his lower body was covered, but the rest of him was naked and completely on display. She had never seen anyone like him before. He didn't resemble the guards since his skin looked smooth despite his bulgy muscles. But if he was another species, which one would it be?

Lara opened her mouth to blurt out her question, but then she noticed the man ran his eyes over her entire body, looking as if he had tasted something sour. His scowl deepened even more. His displeasure affected his eyes and made them look colder than before. Lara felt both curious and annoyed at his response. Did he feel insulted because she stared at him? Who wouldn't stare when they met the grey hulk for the first time? Besides, she hadn't exactly travelled here of her own free will.

One of the guards ripped away the clothing covering the man's lower body. Lara gasped as she discovered he was completely naked and his cock was more erect than it should have been. Lara swallowed as she ran her eyes all over his body.

Oh...my...god, she thought hastily as she suddenly realised just how they wanted her to contribute to their society. She tried to look elsewhere but couldn't avoid staring at his erection. He certainly had all the same body parts as any human man. But all resemblance stopped there.

The man made a deep growl as his cock lifted higher and higher. His face revealed his displeasure despite his obvious arousal. Lara felt a blush spread on her cheeks, knowing her response showed more clearly than she wanted it to.

Once again, she tried to pull her eyes away from him but could not. It was like an unknown bond had tied them together, increasing her curiosity and forcing her to be a frontline spectator to whatever happened next.

The size of his cock made her question her sanity. It shouldn't be possible for his cock to be so large compared to his body size. Even a porn actor would have been envious. Did his species have some trick to inflate their cocks to impress their guests?

At least, that was what she hoped for. She shuddered slightly as she imagined any woman taking someone his size inside their body. No. It would be impossible.

"Kiertal. It looks like our women just can't get enough of you." The High Priestess seemed to find more humour in her words than the grey man did. "I have a new assignment for you." She pointed to Lara. "You know what to do with her."

Kiertal made another growl while he pulled back, forcing the guards to move with him until they regained control.

The High Priestess chuckled. "It's useless to fight us. You should know that by now, Kiertal." Then she turned to the guards. "Chain him to the bed."

The man struggled while the guards worked together to take control of him. Lara stepped back as it took at least five of them just to get him on his back. They grabbed chains from beneath the bed and fastened them around his wrists and ankles. The man kept fighting them, even if it was useless. Lara noticed that his cock was still erect. He gave her another cold stare as if he wanted to wring her neck if he'd been able to.

The High Priestess turned to Lara. "Now you have to do your part and breed with him."

"That's impossible. We're not the same size."

"All humans are flexible. You will figure it out. Or we can kill you and bring in another female."

"Right. Uhm, I'll figure it out then," Lara said sheepishly.

"You do that, human. And remember, we are watching you all the time."

'Great,' Lara thought. 'They wanted their own personal porn movie, didn't they?'

Judging by her smug smile, the High Priestess looked as if she knew what was going on in Lara's mind.

"You are linked to the black orb, human. Every orgasm you get contributes to our energy levels. You have to make yourself come as well as him. You got that?"

Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,228 Followers