All Comments on 'First Affair Ch. 05'

by alreadysaidtoomuch

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
so why stay

In reality the husband is now nothing more than nothing. Soon people will know and start to snicker and laugh at him.

There is no more love for him in that marriage, compassion maybe for a while but that will fade to with time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Congrads

One of the worst ever.You have succeeded in neutering the.husband both physically and mentally.The biggest problem with this mess is it is totally non erotic.Humiliation is not sexy.Lastly even for fiction in most cases Karl would probably not stand for this.Why stay married? You removed the reason

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
stories of the mentally ill arent erotic

and in this case death becomes them all

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
a cuck

By any other name is still a cuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What IS THIS????

By making this chapter so short, you are trying to entice the readers into waiting for the next chapter. What a cheap shot. The story should be enough to draw the readers back.

m48gunnerm48gunneralmost 10 years ago
Still

She has "enticed" Karl with her Butt, but she still gave control of her pussy to Rex. how can that be acceptable to any husband unless he is into cuckold fantasy's. She is putting Rex before her husband while trying to maintain a marriage with Karl. What kind of a marriage is it where the wife places her lover's desires above her husbands, just a hollow relationship. It just doesn't work for me. I can only hope that Karl decides to leave them both. I suppose he won''t since it is obvious that your goal is to humiliate him and to glorify Rex's position and power in the relationship. So now you have her "lecturing" her husband....wonderful, with a wife like her who needs enemies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Divorce

Then, do you know the term Divorce? Me to them pretty easy isnt it.

looking4itlooking4italmost 10 years ago

You wouldn't dream of this so I don't really expect an answer because this thought is absolutely foreign to cucks but what would she do if Karl took on a lover as well? What if he made some decisions for himself that she had no say in? Not an easy task to try and see the other side.

1* because Rex is the stereotypical predator and this is a one sided decision painting Karl into a corner. BTW, regardless of what Laurel or anyone else says, this is not a loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sure as heck ain't a loving wife

Just another cheating slut. Divorce is his answer to this incredibly bad pile of garbage. She thinks she's in control. He should simply point out that if she wants a lover she can have as many as she likes as a single woman. Since he would get nothing from this "new" relationship but humiliation, she gets her control. He gets his divorce and freedom. Stupid story not worth even one star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Your username fits your stories

"alreadysaidtoomuch" Couldn't agree with you more. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My 2 Cents

Today is Cuck Sunday

cap5356cap5356almost 10 years ago
sad story

its sad to see that his wish is coming to play out but not in the way he was hoping for. he is slowly going farther and farther down the road of being a complete submissive person to both of them and will realize that as far as he is concern they don't care for his feelings. sad way to be married

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Agree...a sad story...

Agree...a sad story...why? Because the wife (and the husband too...) never understood that the marriage without respect is a marriage with no future...Even more, when who commands the marriage is an outsider...

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
End or Beginning?

End or Beginning, was the comment about this story...For sure the end of this marriage...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
sad tale

and the eventual end of his marriage. Now he has to ask permission to love his wife and if it granted he must wear a rubber. I don't see him standing up to her but hope he puts his foot down or just take the high road.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Karl should just get a divorce. Fuck that my pussy belongs to him, but i might give you some ass. He should just say, "You've gone too far, see ya bitch."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
divorce

I really hope he gets a divorce Im sick of all the happy cuckold stories

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Part 6...

Part 6 was the worst part of them all...pity we couldn't comment there...This wasn't a marrige...Was a disater...

user110user110almost 10 years ago
you fucking coward

turn on comments for chap 6 and take the hate. you earned it, obviously on purpose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a selfish horrid person

Nice cliché OBS

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Awful chapter, and 6 is even worse. Fucking cuck!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous