First Anal Fuck, And in the Family

Story Info
My first anal experience.
6.2k words
4.57
64.2k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 18 and technically still a virgin, in other words no cock had entered my cunt. I had been finger fucked and used all sorts of things on and in myself to orgasm.

This should have been the first of my history stories so I apologise if you have read the others first.

I loved sucking cocks and was a swallower, which guys seemed to like. The feeling when it is in your mouth and it starts to grow is hard to describe. It is like you have power over this organ, you suck on it, lick it and it gets bigger and bigger in your mouth

Then it erupts down your throat, all that spunk, strand after strand that goes down your throat as you swallow it..

I had not met D, my future husband, at that time and had become known as a cock loving teaser, in that I would not let guys fuck me, but would give a blow job.

My aunt and uncle lived in Weymouth, on the coast, and I often went to stay with them.for a weekend.

I caught the train down one Friday evening, in those days the trains had separate compartments with a corridor, so you could be on your own or in with 5 others. There was a sliding door from the corridor with blinds on the windows

This particular time it appeared as if I was on my own so I settled down and closed my eyes.

I was not wearing much, as usual, short loose skirt and blouse. I did have a pair of knickers on, for a change. I must have dozed off for 30 minutes and slowly woke up to find two guys sat opposite me. I then noticed my skirt was pulled up in front, nearly to my waist, my knickers clearly visible along with some cunt hairs sticking out.

Waking up, I then noticed my blouse was undone and my tits were showing. Finally I felt some wetness on my tits, and as I glanced down I could see my tits and my skirt and knickers were covered in wet blotches.

I realised that they must have done that and then jerked off over me.

I thought what could I do. I was on my own, 18 years old, and the two opposite must have been in their mid 20's. I sat up and looked at them as I scooped up some of their cum from my tits, and slowly put my fingers in my mouth, sucking off the cum.

I smiled, leaving my skirt where it was and my tits out, and asked.

"Did you two enjoy jerking off over me?" I felt my legs opening on their own accord.

"Fuck yes," was the response I got.

"Your skirt was up anyway so we pulled it up a bit, and as you did not move or wake up, we undid your blouse, nice tits by the way."

"We started wanking over you and could not help coming on you, sorry."

They had put their cocks away but I noticed the bulge in their pants.

"Want to do it again, only so I can watch this time guys?"

Two cocks were soon being rubbed in front of my face, nothing special in size, but enjoyable. I watched as they pumped their cocks in front of me, I had to reach out and touch them. God you are a slut, I thought as my mouth opened and I took the first cock and started sucking on it. The other guy was trying to push his cock in my mouth at the same time.

"Take it steady guys, you will both get a blow job," I murmured with a cock in my mouth. The first guy came, I swallowed most it and I soon had another load to swallow.

My hand was busy between my legs as I brought myself off as they watched, pulling my knickers to one side so they could see my soaking cunt.

"Fuck, your a dirty bitch." I heard as I tidied myself up.

"You started it by coming on me." I replied.

Then the train arrived in Weymout. "Thanks guys, I am going back on Sunday evening if you are interested." I said as I left the train.

My aunty Jean was waiting to pick me up at the station and I got in and she leaned over to give me a kiss.

She looked hard at me as she said, "You smell of spunk and sex darling."

I had been close to my aunty and uncle for as long as I can remember and whenever I stayed my aunty had always giving me a kiss goodnight. So had my uncle and a hug.

As I sat beside my aunty Jean, she looked down at my skirt, my knickers were showing, she reached over and felt my pussy. "God your soaking wet." She said.

That was the first time my aunty had openly touched me and my cunt was twitching as she took her hand away.

"Your uncle will be all over you if you don't clean up before we get home, have you got any clean knickers?."

"Yes aunty."

"Well you had better change and wash that dried spunk off you."

She pulled into a layby, and I did as she told me, only when I took my wet knickers off, I noticed she smelt them. I used a wet tissue to clean the dried cum off my tits and aunty pointed to some in my hair.

She then said I had better tell her how it happened.

So I told her as we drove the short distance to their bungalow.I swear she was smiling as I told her about the two guys on the train.

We arrived and walked him, uncle Andrew greeted me with a big hug and kiss and as he stepped back and looked me up and down said "And you are all grown up."

"Leave her alone, Anna must be tired after her journey."

I took the hint and went to the spare room to wash and change properly.

As I changed I realised I only had short skirts and flimsy tops to wear, oh well, I thought they are my aunty and uncle.

I walked back to the lounge and they were talking and laughing in the kitchen.

I sat down, trying to pull my skirt down a bit. Andrew was my mother's brother along with Eric, who lived nearby. I always understood, from listening to conversations as I grew up that the both loved Jean, but she had married Andrew. They were both about 40, and looked very fit.

Andrew said. "You girls today don't wear much do you."

I laughed and said. " It is only the style today uncle."

"I wished your aunty had worn something like that when I courted her."

Then my aunty came in and told us supper was ready. We had a nice meal, chatted away with some wine.

We then watched TV, more wine, and I noticed Andrew was always looking at my thighs. I knew I should not but legs opened a bit and I was showing my knickers to my uncle.

I pretended to be tired and went to bed. I slept naked and was drifting off when Jean came in to kiss me goodnight.

"Be a good girl Anna, night," she said as she left.

About 15 minutes later, Andrew came in. He was just wearing his pyjama bottoms as he leaned forward to kiss me, his cock was poking out of his pj's right in front of my face as leaned over. As I pulled my head up to kiss him, the bed cover fell down, exposing my tits. I heard him gasp as he saw them, my nipples were hard. I tried, but it was no good. I found myself holding his cock and moving my head towards it.

As I opened my mouth to take my uncle's cock in my mouth, his hand went down and felt my tits. He was soon playing with them as my head bobbed up and down on his cock.

"Oh fuck Anna," he said. "Don't stop, I've dreamt of this."

He started to face fuck me as my throat opened to take his full length. My bedroom door opened and aunty Jean stood there, but she never shouted, just watched as Andrew squeezed my tits and I was sucking on his cock.

I felt the bed cover being pulled off me, leaving me naked. Andrew's pj's were on the floor, as my aunty pulled my legs wide open and went down on my cunt, burrowing her face in me.

Aunty Jean was eating my slit, her fingers and tongue exploring my cunt, clit and ass.

She lifted her head up, taking off her nightie, and said. "See dear, I told you she was ready, I knew you were a horny young girl Anna."

She went back to eating me, god she was good. I felt my orgasm building as Andrew started filling my mouth with his spunk. He just kept coming, one load after another.

He pulled his cock from my mouth and jerked some more cum on my face and tits.

I came all over my aunt's face,she just kept sucking on my cunt. Andrew joined her and they took turns sucking away at my clit, licking my slit and pushing my legs right up,Jean was putting her tongue in my ass.

I just kept cumming over and over, as Jean carried on eating me, Andrew was behind Jean now, fucking her, as her mouth never left my hairy cunt.

Finally it stopped, we all left my bedroom and sat back in the lounge. Andrew poured some more wine out.

My aunty spoke first, "I knew you would be up for it, you have that look. You have fuck me eyes. We have been waiting until you were over 18, and it was certainly worth the wait. Your cunt is devine, so fresh and you cum so much, I had trouble swallowing it all."

"So did I." I said looking at Andrew's cock which he was stroking. It was a good 7 inches and thick.

Before you go any further, I explained my cunt was out of bounds to cock until I had met Mr. Right.

"What about just between it's lips?"My uncle asked as he stood up with a full erection on.

"How." I asked.

I was on the sofa, next to my aunty as Andrew approached, got on his knees in front of me. He lifted my legs up, so they were on his shoulders. He then pushed his cock between my thighs, and between my cunt lips. He started to fuck me like that with his cock rubbing inside my thighs and my cunt lips and rubbing my clit with every stroke.

Aunty Jean had her arm around my shoulders, and was playing with my tits. I watched as this cock head kept appearing from my bush, it felt so good. I started feeling my aunt's tits, but she then stood up on the sofa, one leg either side of me, she bent her knees and put her cunt in front of my face. Her cunt was hairy but nicely trimmed in a strip, I then tried to eat her like she had done to me.

Andrew was grunting as he fucked my cunt lips, my mouth was busy on aunty Jeans cunt as he shot his spunk all over my stomach and up to my tits. My aunty was grinding her clit on my face as she sprayed her juices over my face. I was just loving it, thinking how lucky I was to have family like this.

My aunty went to clean up Andrews spunk from my body as I rubbed myself off, my uncle started fingering me, one, two, three fingers. I heard myself screaming. "Fuck yes, harder please, fuck I'm cumming." My hips were bucking up and down as I came.

We all sat up smiling, my hand was holding my cunt, Andrew's cock was finally hanging limp and aunty was licking her lips as she swallowed spunk

Aunty said. "Well Anna you have certainly grown up into a lovely dirty girl."

"Thank you aunty." I replied as we kissed each other good night. I heard them fucking each other later in the night as I finally went to sleep.

The next morning I woke up, put on a loose T-shirt with the shoulders all cut away, and made my way to the kitchen. Andrew had left, my aunty told me, to play golf.

"My god Anna your showing everything in that top." My aunty said.

"Good job he has gone, he would not be able to resist you, you naughty girl."

I grinned, and sat down as she made some breakfast.for us.

"Any plans for today dear?" She asked.

"No aunty, I thought I would go to the beach for a while then into town."

We ate our breakfast and made small talk until I went to wash and dress.

As I was dressing she came in and sat on the bed just as I was pulling my knickers up.

"You do have a beautiful bush." Aunty said, "but if you don't mind me saying I think you should trim it so not so many hairs stick out. A bit like mine." She said as she stood up and lifted he skirt.

I had to admit I liked the look of my aunty, her bush was neatly trimmed.

"If you like I could do it for you."

I thought about it and before long I was on the bed, legs wide open, as my aunty was trimming my cunt.

She used her scissors, razor and then some cream on the stubble, leaving a nice strip of hair up middle, and smooth skin either side. It was not as narrow as her's, but a lot tidier than my usual hairy bush.

She held a mirror for me to take a good look, my clit and lips were much more visible, and it looked a lot tidier.

"Thank you aunty, it looks so different, and feels nicer." I said as I stroked myself.

"Let me have a closer look," she said as I laid back on the bed. He fingers were parting my lips, my cunt was responding by letting my juices drip out. I felt her fingers start to explore my opening, I gasped as she inserted her hand in my cunt.

"Your cunt is so fucking beautiful, and so young, please stay home this morning, I want to just use it in every way I can, without your uncle here."

My hips were moving as my first orgasm arrived. "Fuck, that was quick." She said, as she stripped off, then she pulled my top off. She lay on top of me and kissed me fully on the lips, my legs opened and went around her waist. Her hand was reaching down slowly teasing my slit. Our tongues entered each others mouth, licking each other.

She then got up and laid the other way on me, her face over my cunt, she parted her legs and her cunt was coming down on my face. We both started to finger and lick each others cunts. I thought, fuck the beach, as I tasted.my aunts juices, my tongue was as far in her as I could get it. She was on top so I could see her pink anus in front of me. I reached up and parted her cheeks, my head pushed her ass forward and my tongue was at her ass hole. I pointed my tongue at it and licked her anus, she moaned, my tongue entered her ass.

"Oh fuck you dirty girl, eat your aunt's ass out." She got up and knelt on my face, my tongue was right up her tight ass, as she rocked back.and forwards on my face.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, don't stop." She cried out as she came, I could feel her fingers up her cunt with my tongue in her ass.

She told me to get on my knees on the bed, she quickly parted my ass cheeks and started eating my ass. I could feel her tongue in me, then she worked some fingers in alongside her tongue. Oh god, I love sex, I moaned as I pushed my ass back on her face. She made me cum again and we collapsed in each others arms, kissing and tasting each other.

"What are going to do to me?" I asked

"Wait and see."

My aunt took my hand and we left my bedroom and wandered into the lounge, both naked.

"Mind your cunt juices on the sofa dear."

I grabbed some tissue paper and wiped myself between my legs.

She then poured us some wine, wiped herself.and sat next to me.

I noticed she was looking at my cunt, "anything wrong aunty?" I asked.

"No dear, I just love looking at you and your cunt, it is so nice and it's never had a cock in it yet. And, it tastes delicious."

"I've used lots of things to make myself cum, apart from my fingers. You know, like hair brushes, anything with a nice handle."

"What about a nice dildo or vibrator, have you used those?" Aunty asked.

"No, I haven't got any of those." I replied.

With that, she took her hand away from between my legs and walked off. I watched her ass cheeks as she left, they were bigger than mine, but still firm. My hand was exploring my new look bush and I was still playing with myself as she came back.

"Don't you ever stop?" She said as she walked in with a cock sticking out above her cunt.

"Do you like this, it is called a strap on, I use it on other women and, sometimes your uncle. Feel it, it is almost like a real cock. You can try it on if you want to."

My eyes were drawn to it, at least 9 inches long, and thick. I felt it, nice and firm, just like a real cock. Aunty took it off and strapped it on me. I looked down and I had a cock sticking out of me. I started rubbing it, waving it around, just like men do I thought.

Jean, she told me to call her Jean, was on her knees in front of me. She put her tongue out, her hand went between my legs and pulled me forward. She opened her mouth and started sucking it, looking up at me.

My hips moved as I began face fucking her, I thought this is just what a man sees when he does this to me.

I was nearly coming as Jean moved back, she bent over the sofa, looked back at me and said. "Fuck your aunty, pretend your a man and fuck me like I'm a slut."

I got on my knees and moved towards Jean, she was pulling her ass cheeks apart, the cock strapped on to me pointed at her. It even had some balls under it.

I caught hold of it and put it between her thighs, I used my fingers to open up her cunt, she was soaking wet, using my wet fingers I stroked it and then guided it up my aunt.

I watched it as my hips pushed forwards and it entered her, I put it halfway in, then out. The cock was shining with her juices. I put my hands on my hips as I thrust forward,

"Oh fuck yes, fuck me, fuck your aunty, you dirty little cunt, fuck me." She was shouting.

I built up a rhythm, as I watched this cock going in and out of her cunt. This must be like a man sees and feels I thought. The balls were banging back on my clit as I fucked her. Jean was moaning and her juices were splashing out of her cunt. I gripped my aunt by her hips and pounded her as hard as I could.

"Is this what you want? You dirty fucking bitch, my cock in your cunt, fucking you." I heard myself saying.

Jean just screamed as she came, so much cum shot out of her cunt, I pulled the cock out, got on the floor and clamped my mouth over her cunt. She filled my mouth, I swallowed, more cum flowed into my mouth. I thought she would never stop.

I sat on the sofa as Jean still stayed bent on the sofa. I was stroking this cock, god it felt so god. She raised her head and put it in her mouth as I played with it.

"God,I taste good." She said.

"You certainly do, and so much cum, I nearly couldn't take it all." I said.

I undid the straps and took it off, opening my legs I inserted up my cunt, it felt like nothing I had ever used before. I look at Jean. "Please fuck me with it aunty."

"Are you sure?" She asked me.

I nodded, and watched as she strapped it on her.

"Lay down." She told me.

I laid on my back and watched as Jean lowered herself onto me, she kissed me, hard. I could feel it on my mound as her hand went down and pushed it up and down on my cunt lips. She then eased it in me, I gasped and my legs spread open and up in the air.

Jean whispered relax and her hand left it alone.

Oh fuck, I had never felt anything like it, I was getting fucked by my aunt. She took it so slow, it was not until I felt the balls touch me did I realise it was all in my cunt. I told myself it was not a real cock, so it did not count. My body didn't care, it just wanted to be fucked.

My cunt walls were stretched, as it filled my vagina like nothing I had felt before.

She started to fuck me like a man would, I felt myself cumming, oh god, wave after wave of intense delight flowed over me. I was screaming in delight, she eased down, kissing me. It was still in me. My hips started fucking it again until I orgasmed again.

"You are a dirty little bitch." Jean said.

I kissed her as she pulled it out of me, she stood up as I looked up this cock and drips fell off it on to my stomach.

Jean then noticed the time. "Fuck she said, we have to go. I promised we would meet Andrew at the pub for lunch."

We both quickly showered and dressed. I had a cheesecloth top on, tied under my tits. A short skirt and some knickers. My tits and nipples were clearly visible through my top.

Aunty looked, smiled and said. "Lets go."

She was not wearing much more, a slightly longer skirt and a tight top that clearly showed her nipples.

She drove to pub in a village and Andrew was already there.

Before we got out of the car I leaned over and kissed her.

"What was that for?" Jean said.

"For fucking me." I said.

"What have you two been up to this morning?" Andrew asked as his eyes never left my tits.

"Nothing much, just girl stuff." Jean said smiling at me.

Andrew got some drinks and sat next to me, saying how much he loved my top.

"You do know everyone can see them."

Jean said. "Leave her alone, and my nipples are showing if you look."

Andrew laughed and then glanced down at my legs. "Any knickers on?"

12