All Comments on 'First Anal Fuck, And in the Family'

by Annalovesit

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
whacky76whacky76almost 2 years ago

Great story, I gave it five stars but you need an editor. Don't take that as criticism, you are a much better writer than me but there were so many English errors that other people may not give you five stars. The story deserves the highest rating, just need to have an anal retentive reader with OCD like me fix the errors. Can't wait to read all your stories.

LordDeanLordDeanalmost 2 years ago

I just loved your story. You words painted some very erotic pictures, arousing to say the least. I'm off to you next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I quit when she woke up and found her self basically sexually assaulted and saw nothing wrong with it.i don't care how much of a slut she is having strange men jerk off on you when you are asleep is not a way to have a good time since it could have gone much worse than a jerk off session.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Gave five stars as it was definitely a turn on. A few grammatical errors that interrupted the flow but looking forward to more.

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 1 year ago

Crying Uncle x 2 .

writerjabwriterjababout 1 year ago

I wish we knew which uncle was Jean’s brother. A small point, but wow! What a hot slut!!! :)

amadeuseroticamadeuserotic8 months ago

Somehow I feel there will never be a fight in Anna's family. Nastiness yes, but only the best kind.

Inaccurate quote from Oscar Wilde: sex, consumed in sufficient quantity, can lead to a certain state of happiness.

SummoreSummore7 months ago

Loved it - 5 stars from me!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnnalovesit@Annalovesit
I seem to be having trouble with my emails, I apologize if I don't get back to anyone who has messaged me. Please keep trying. Hi, my story relating to when I took a train of Cocks is is up for publication. My new pic is me wearing the dress that day. All my stories are base...