First Anal Fuck, And in the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course I have, look." As I pulled my skirt up a bit.

Jean said. "Notice anything different."

Andrew then notice my pubic hairs were not showing outside my knickers, his hand went on my cunt, feeling my new look through my knickers.

"Show me, please?"

"Later." Jean said.

"It's OK aunty I don't mind." As I put my hands up my skirt and started easing them down to show my uncle my new bush. They were by my knees as Jean suddenly jumped up.

As I turned I saw my uncle Eric approaching. Jean kissed him and he went to kiss me. As I stood up my knickers fell to the floor as Eric gave me a big hug and kiss.

Jean said. "Anna was just showing Andrew her new bush."

"Well I timed that right." Said Eric as he sat down.

I bent forward to pick up my knickers but Eric got there first. He picked them up, then he held them to his nose, smelling them. Fuck, I thought are all my uncles sex mad.

"You were right Jean, she smells delicious." Eric said.

"Let's see then Anna, show your uncles how it looks." Jean said.

I looked around, no one was really looking, so I smiled leant back and pulled my skirt up to display my new bush. As they looked one of the bar staff appeared to pick up some empty glasses. "Nice cunt." He said, smiling.

My family laughed as I noticed Eric had his hand between Jeans legs, and both my uncles were getting a hard on.

Jean said. "I think we had better leave before we put on a show."

Eric lived in the village so we headed back to his place. I went with Jean and she said. "You don't mind dear, do you."

"No." I heard myself saying as she parked and we all went in. Eric got some drinks, and was soon kissing and undressing Jean, he got on his knees and was soon eating her cunt.

Andrew stripped and then pulled my skirt off, he started fucking me over my cunt lips again as I watched Jean and Eric start to fuck.

Jean was on her knees taking it doggy style, grinning at me.

Both of my uncles soon came, Andrew over my tits, and Eric unloaded in Jean.

They sat back as Jean came over to me and licked up the spunk on me, kissed me, I tasted his spunk, her hand went between my thighs, she fingered me until I came.

Andrew and Eric watched as she made me cum. Their cocks were responding as they watched.

Jean was licking her fingers, she told Andrew to lay down, she lowered herself onto his cock, facing him. She bent forward and told me to watch as Eric got behind her. His fingers went in her cunt alongside Andrew's cock, he then used her juices to open her little pink anus. He stroked his cock as I got and stood over them to get a clear view.

Eric held his cock firmly and pointed her at her asshole.

I watched in amazement as he pushed his cock up Jeans back passage. He stopped once the head went in, I could see his cock up her ass. My fingers were in me as I watched my aunty taking two cocks at once.

I felt another hand between my thighs, Eric was looking at me as he fucked Jean in her ass, his fingers replaced mine and he finger fucked me.

He pulled me by my cunt, told me to stand over Jeans back facing him. His mouth went on my cunt, licking me as he finger fucked me. I came all over his face and nearly fell on Jean as I pulled away.

Jean was just moaning as they carried on fucking her. After a few minutes, they swapped over. Jean was crying in delight as she orgasmed, her body jerking as both cocks unloaded in her holes.

I had just watched my first DP, as I was told the name.

Eric and Andrew were sat back as Jean was still writhing on the floor, her hands between her legs, still coming over and over.

Eric was getting hard again, how I wondered, but did not mind as he walked towards me. He stood in front of me, his cock, still wet from Jean, right by my mouth. My tongue licked it, I could taste my aunt's juices, my mouth opened and he pushed it in.

His hands went behind my head and he was face fucking me.

As I took it down my throat, he groaned. "Fuck she is good, she's got it all the way down her throat, what a dirty niece you are, oh god, take it you fucking slut."

He erupted down my throat, it filled my mouth,my hands were on his ass, pulling him tight on my face. I swallowed what I could. He pulled out and jerked more spunk on my face,more sprayed over my tits.

Andrew said." She is a good cocksucker, I told you she takes it down her throat like a good whore, and at 18, she is a dream."

"Fuck yes, and swallows."

"Thank you Andrew and Eric, I try to please, and you are my favourite uncles."

I was still licking up cum from my tits as Jean got up, she looked at me and smiled.

My uncles sat back, still talking about me as Jean said. "I'm hungry, for food not cock."

They laughed and she went into Eric's kitchen to get something. I followed her and helped her make some sandwiches.

"What's it like having a cock up your ass aunty?"

She smiled. "Do you want to try dear. It hurts a bit, but it feels fantastic, and DP is even better. Have you played with your ass?."

"Not really aunty, just a finger or two."

She said. "Lets eat first and we will see."

It was strange sat there at the table, no one had dressed, my aunt and I still had cum on our tits and face. Both my uncles were discussing my cock sucking skills and how my tits looked. We finished our food and went back to the lounge.

Jean then explained to Eric that my cunt was out of bounds, but if they behaved themselves, my ass might be available.

They both started to stoke their cocks, as Jean told me to stand up, turn around and bend over to show them my anus. I bent right over and pulled my ass cheeks apart. I looked back at them, with a grin on my face.

Eric said. "You have never had a cock in you, apart from your mouth."

"No uncle, who wants my anal virginity?"

They both did.

Jean was laughing at these two arguing like young boys. Finally they agreed that Eric should, as his cock was thinner than Andrews.

Jean suggested the bedroom would be best, with me on my knees and some pillows under me for support. She was going to make sure he did not hurt me and was gentle with me. Erics cock was sticking up like a flagpole as I positioned myself.

My cunt was running, as I told myself, your getting your ass fucked at last.

Jean had some lotion which she smeared over my ass, her fingers put some lotion in my anus open as she got me ready to take my first cock in my rectum.

Eric was rubbing his cock with the lotion as he got on the bed behind me.

"Are you sure Anna?" He asked

"Fuck yes uncle, please fuck my ass."

Andrew and Jean watched as he held his cock and nudged it against my asshole. I felt the head forcing my sphincter open, it hurt. But not as bad as I thought.

"Gently." Jean said.

Eric pushed a bit more cock in me, I could feel my insides stretching to take it.

I felt it work it's way inside me,inch by inch he fed it in.

The pain was intense as I felt his cock inching it way up my rear passage. Oh god, what was I thinking, my aunt said, "You ok dear?"

I moaned, "Keep going, I need this so bad."

I had a real live cock inside me, for the first time in my life.

Eric pushed a bit more of his cock up my ass, "Fuck she's taking it, your ass is so tight Anna, it's so tight, put some more lotion on please Jean."

I felt it run over my ass, I felt myself pushing back a bit, it felt so good, I buried my head in the pillow.

I felt Eric's hands on my hips as he slowly started to fuck my ass.

Oh god, it was going right up my rear passage, I screamed in a mixture of pain and pleasue."Don't stop, I want my ass fucked, please Eric."

I then felt his balls on my cheeks as his cock was finally deep up me.

He started moving his hips, he was fucking me, I had lost my anal virginity.

Eric was groaning, "This is the best ass I've ever had, god she has a beautiful ass. It's so tight and young,"

I could feel it sliding up and down my rectum, the pain had subsided and I was now enjoying it. I fucked back as Eric thrust forward. "Oh god yes, fuck me, fuck my little asshole, cum in me please, just don't stop."

He was really pounding me now, I collapsed on the bed, Eric fell with me, his cock stayed in my ass, he was lying on top of me as he groaned, "Fuck I'm cumming." I felt his spunk erupting in me. It was the first time my insides felt this beautiful cream, filling me, load after load came up my rectum. He pulled me back up on my knees and just kept fucking me. It was just sliding now on his cum.

Andrew said, "Come on it's my turn."

"Fuck off, I'm not coming out of this ass for a while yet."

Eric continued to fuck away at me, his hands pulling my hips back as he thrust forward, I could feel the liquid seeping out of my ass as his balls slapped away on my cheeks.

His next load erupted inside me, so much spunk was in my rear passage. I felt like a true slut as his cock finally plopped out.

Before I could move, Andrew took his place, his cock went straight in, up to his full length in one thrust. Eric was pushing my head up,his cock from my ass, was at my mouth. I found myself with a mouthful of his cock in my mouth, just out of my ass. I sucked greedily on it as Andrew was taking his turn filling my ass.

Whether it was the cock in my mouth or the one up my ass, I didn't know but, fuck I was coming. My orgasm was immense, "Fuck, oh fuck I'm coming." It was a huge one,Andrew unloaded up my ass, I felt Eric's cock, not hard, but some spunk coming out of it.

Andrew rolled off me and Eric lay back. I turned over with a big smile on my face, I felt between my legs, cum was running out of my ass. My rear was throbbing like nothing I had ever felt before.

"Well, now you really are a slut, your ass has been well and truly broken and your first taste of ATM, ass to mouth." Jean said as she scooped up some spunk and put it in her mouth.

For the rest of the afternoon my ass was used by both my uncles whenever they got hard. I was used in so many positions, once I was on Erics lap, his cock in my ass, my legs spread as they watched this cock going in and out of my asshole, Jean and Andrew were taking turns licking my cunt and his balls.

I was so turned on, I nearly let them fuck my cunt, but somehow stopped. That was for Mr. Right.

Finally they were worn out, cocks hanging imp and useless. Jean laughed at them, but carried on licking my holes, draining all the spunk out of me. I can't remember how many times I came, but my legs were trembling as I stood up.

Jean, Andrew and I left Erics house and went back to theirs.

Jean made me have a bath,we had something to eat and I went to bed.

The next morning Andrew soon had his cock in my asshole again, over the breakfast table.

Eric also called round later and took my ass again.

At last it was time for me to catch the train home, Jean took me to station and kissed me.

"Welcome to the fucking family." She said as I got out.

On the train, I wondered what she meant by family. Little did I realise in less than a year I would be fucking my mother and father.

The two guys were not on the train, just as well as I would have probably let them up my asshole as well.

In two weeks I had met him, the one, and had taken a living cock in my cunt.

Life would never be the same again.

12