All Comments on 'First Anal, with a MAN'

by DougsLair

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

You made me remember my first anal. Was not a man, but a well endowed shemale who took my cherry.

It took me to nirvana. Your description of the mind-blowing sensations are are so real that is like reviving that first time again.

I’ve never heard of a man that went there, and not gone again and again. Simply there’s no way back.

nwijoeynwijoeyalmost 6 years ago
more please

hoping our hero gets barebacked

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

terrific story...hoping for this some day..soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sooo Goooddd!!!

Please add a follow up to this story....we will be looking forward to it and Thanks Again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it

Your description of your feelings and what happened were fantastic. It was like I was experiencing your development into a cocksucker with you. With different men it wasn't all that different from my own.

Please write more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story!

Very nice! I can say my first time with a dick in my ass I bled a bit and was sore for a while afterward. I have since used my hole fairly regularly and normally don’t have any pain. Just intense erotic pleasure. I’d sure like to hear more exploits from the same perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Beautiful

Wonderful story. I dream of having a romantic encounter with a man and swallowing his cum. Then sucking him hard again and being throughly ass fucked bareback and feeling him cum deep into me!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The expression is "I couldn't care less". If you could care less, then you care some.

FrankTellingsFrankTellingsabout 3 years ago

I like the very personal experience conveyed. I was with you all the way!

I think I might have preferred to start with a smaller cock but you dealt with and enjoyed the one in front of you admirably!

Good story. Thanks

tellmeahotstorypleasetellmeahotstorypleaseover 2 years ago

My first anal sat on it big hurt not enjoy at all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My first time I was in the eight grade at a military academy when the upper class cadet I was rooming with suggested we slip out of the barracks that night and go skinny dipping at a pond he knew of. After playing in the water for a while we got out and stood around to get dry when he told me to get down on my hands and knees at which time he got behind me and faced my Virginia ass. He must have been real small as it did not hurt and he had no lube. Just remember I loved it. First and last time but fantize about getting fuck daily.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesomely hot. Wish my first time was that good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story, similar to my cherry being taken when I was 18. Frank, 45 wasn't long but he one thick cock, it took a bit of lube and pushing before my butt gave way and his cockhead got in. It was a oh, oh, ohhhh, fuck, fuck, fuck, ahhhh moment, with me breathing heavy and him grunting come on, take it, get in there. An ache for sure, he slowly started going in and out, I held onto the edge of the bed and he fucked slow to fast, easy to hard, rhythmically, maybe after 20 minutes he shot his load into me. He asked if that was what I wanted. Yes, it was, unbelievable, it was different being on the receiving end, submitting to it and looking at his way full condom dangling from is dick, I said, wow you came a lot. He said I was tighter had his wife's ass, said I was a good fuck and he owned my ass. Which he did from time to time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant, it captures the feelings you have as a married man when you first suck a cock, then go home, look in the mirror and say, I am a cock sucker, you feel like a faggot but so good, when you hook up with a guy and he asks, and you reply " yes I suck cock" it feels wonderful, it is the same feelings of pride and guilt and satisfied lust when you bend over and take a man's cock up your sissy ass and he fucks you like a girl, until you have done it you have no idea how it

feels .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous