First Auntie, Then Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they sat down Abby proposed a toast.

"Michael, here's to your first date. I'm really kind of glad all those other girls turned you down. I know that all those rejections have really got you down lately. I could tell you weren't yourself. You and Bethany have been such good friends forever. It is really great that you two are going together. Have you thought about where you're taking her for dinner?"

"Uh...m...m...m...mom...sh...sh...sh...she...s...s...said...n...no."

Abby Chase thought it just might happen. She knew right away the reason why Bethany Monroe turned down her son. The poor teenager must have started stuttering and got all flustered. He rarely stutters when he's at home like this. He only stutters when he gets excited of stressed. This must be very hard for the poor boy.

"M...m...mom...sh...she...s...s...said...she's...g...g...go...ing...aw...away...t...t...toooo...l...l...look...at...colleges...Sh...sh...she's...n...n...not...g...g...go...ing...t...to...p...prrr...om."

The 37 year old blonde mother knew that it was tough for her 18 year old son to even tell her that Bethany Monroe had turned him down for the senior prom. All of a sudden she started to wonder if she was the blame for Michael's stuttering and his shyness around girls. As a single mother raising a teenage boy, Abby Chase tried to think back as to where she could have made her son's road to manhood a lot easier.

"Michael darling, I'm so sorry. I know you...aren't very comfortable around girls. Looking back I think a lot of it is my fault. I should have made you go on some dates when you were younger. I mean the other boys by now have experience with girls...and you..."

"Mom...I...heard c...c...cup...couple of the g...g...guys talking. Grant...Walker ...and the...g...g...guys on the...f...f...foot...b...ball team...called me...a f...f...fr...fr...freak."

Abby was totally devastated. Being 18 and pregnant, she had to learn on the fly how to raise her little son. There were some bad times, but many good ones. Tonight mother and son were going to celebrate Michael's first steps into manhood, his first real boy-girl date. The blonde mother had even put on something a bit racy for the special occasion. She had even thought that she and her clumsy son could practice some slow dancing and maybe a bit of kissing with her so that her son had some sort of idea how to handle himself. But all that was out the window.

"Michael, do you want to talk about it?"

"N...n...no...mom."

"That's fine darling. Why don't we go into the living room and watch some TV?"

That night Abby and her 18 year old son sat there silently watching some movie on Netflix. The teenage boy couldn't even look at his smoking hot mother in the eye. Michael's mother knew her poor son was totally upset about being turned down by Bethany Monroe, of all people! She had half an idea to turn off the TV and have and talk to her son about girls in general, but decided that tonight isn't the best time to approach the subject. She knew her darling son was hurting and maybe tonight just let him get over it. She and Michael will definitely have to have a few long overdue talks about all things male and female, but tonight isn't the night. As the movie ended, Michael said goodnight to his mother.

"Michael...I know today was a bad day for you. But trust me, you'll get through this. I'm going to help you in every way I know how."

"Mom, I know. I'll be okay, I guess."

"Michael, someday soon, we'll talk about this. We'll figure it out."

"Night mom."

"Night hon."

The next few days it seemed that Michael's mood was slowly getting back to normal. Abby decided it was best not to wear anything around the house that would inflame her 18 year old son's raging hormones. The teenager's mother knew that she and Michael would have to have a long talk about the birds and the bees. But the single mother had no idea where to start. She had to somehow get into his brain and see what makes her 18 year old son tick.

She did, however, sneak into her son's room one day when he was at the mall. She didn't know the password on his computer. She tried several of Michael's favorite things and no dice. One more try and she would be locked out. Suddenly she had it! Michael had always had a thing for Corvettes. In fact his Aunt Holly owned a new red one. It was all he could talk about. It was his dream to someday own one. Abby spelled out the letters, closed her eyes and hit enter. Voila! She found the entrance into Michael's most secret place.

She checked the teenager's internet history and found nothing. The teenager was smart enough to have auto delete installed on his internet browser. She checked the files and found nothing out of the ordinary. She found one file that he had labeled "AH" and clicked it on. There was over 100 pictured of her younger sister Holly.

Most of the pictures were harmless pictures from Holly's infrequent visits. She saw several that she'd never seen before. Her younger sister had sent him several pictures in her red Corvette. She had cut her long blonde hair and was wearing a cute red halter top and short shorts. Michael had even kept the text message his aunt had sent him.

"Next time I come to town, I'll let you drive it. We'll take the top down, go for a long drive up to the top of Arrowhead Hill. We can talk about life and maybe even get just a bit...naughty. Love Aunt Holly."

It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that "AH" meant Aunt Holly. She was totally shocked. Her son had a thing for her little sister, his Aunt Holly. Abigail Chase thought for a minute and decided that Michael's fixation on her younger sister was just part of a normal boy growing up. Holly Chase was cute 34 year old blonde ball of fire. Most 18 year old boys would definitely have a thing for her younger sister.

But it was Holly's text really that shocked her. Her 34 year old sister was a life long, 100 percent lesbian. In fact she had been married for almost 14 years to one of her high school classmates. In those days it was quite a family scandal when Holly and her classmate Mary finally came out together and ended up tying the knot. As far as Abby knew her sister had never even been with a man before in her life. Michael's mother didn't know exactly what to make of it, but in the end thought that the whole thing was just some harmless flirting.

Abby then saw the file named "Flo" and clicked it. She saw hundreds of sexy pictures of an older blonde woman who seemed to look a lot like her. Flo had a spectacular set of fake tits, long tanned legs and a semi plump ass. In most of the pictures she wore a set of high heels but nothing else. So...this is what Michael has been masturbating to! She clicked on a file that said "Weekend with Mommy, Number 1."

Abigail Chase, 37 year old single mother, was shocked when the video suddenly appeared on the screen. As she played the video, she couldn't get the picture out of her mind. Her darling son was sitting in front of his computer while this good looking big titted slut sucked off her young "son," then let him stick his cock between her big fake boobs and explode all over her face.

Abby's unmarried undersexed cunt suddenly got very wet. She was so turned on she could hardly breathe. Her suspicions were now confirmed. Michael did indeed think of his mom when he jacked off! Suddenly, the front door opens...

"Mom? You there?"

Thankful that she hadn't been caught, she quickly turned off the computer and ran into the bathroom. She flushed the toilet so that he had no idea that she had sneaked into his bedroom had found his secret files.

"Michael, up here. Just cleaning up. Be down in a minute."

The files that Abby Chase had found on his computer would make their upcoming chat about the birds and the bees a lot more uncomfortable. She thought it would be way too much for her to hit her son with all of this at once. The single mother still struggled with how to bring up the subject of boys...and girls with her teenage son.

Later on that week the phone rang. It was Holly. Abby and her younger sister at one time were very close but lately have slowly drifted apart. Since Holly had taken the job as the nightly weather girl at a huge TV station in Indiana, it seemed that they haven't had time to catch up. Abby looked at her son as she answered the call.

"Michael, it's your aunt. I'm going to be on the phone for awhile. Why don't you go and watch the game on TV?"

"Sure mom. Say hi to Aunt Holly."

"Hol, Michael says hi. Michael, Aunt Holly says she's going to call you later on. She wants to know all about you."

Michael nods and leaves the room.

"Hol...how is the new job going? I read an article about you on the internet. Says you are the highest rated weather girl in the midwest."

"Yes. My one year contract was up for renewal. I told them I was going to walk so they caved in and gave me a huge raise."

"I read an article about you last month...says you are one of the most eligible women in Indiana."

"Yes. Since I got that boob job, I wear things that show off a bit of cleavage. They have me wear clothes for whatever the weather will be the next day. Last year, on the hottest day of the year, I wore a bikini for the evening weather forecast. My boss says every man for a thousand miles prays for a heat wave so that I'll put on that bikini again. All of those horny guys out there in TV land have no idea that I'm on the other team."

"So it looks like you're never coming back to Tampa."

"Well, never is a long time, but yes, Mary and I were planning on staying put in Indiana for a long while."

"Were planning? Tell me, how is Mary?"

"That's one reason I called. Mary and I have hit the skids. She's even hired a lawyer and filed for divorce. She wants half of my new contract."

"WHAT? You two are...getting divorced? I thought you two were inseparable."

"Well we've been married for almost 14 years. The last year or so for some reason Mary's turned into a little bitch. I'm thinking after all of this time maybe I switch sides. I've decided that being married to a woman is just...too much...drama. Maybe I need to find a young...cock. But...I'm not going to lie to you. It's going to be tough."

The two sisters go on and talk about Abby's job at the investment firm and if she is dating anyone.

"Sis, how are things with the young mail clerk? Are still getting your fill of hard young cock?'

"No, we broke up a few months ago."

"So, you're not getting any either? We're quite a pair aren't we? Two hot as hell 30 something blondes...horny as hell..."

"No, but thank god for my dildo. I named him Bruce. I let Bruce fuck me senseless every damn night."

"So sis, here you have a perfectly fine young 18 year old stud in your house and you're fucking a dildo? God if I was you, I'd be riding his teenage dick every chance I got."

"Holly...Chase! You know I can't do that. That's incest."

"Abb, he's 18 now. I bet he can't take his eyes off his mom's huge tits. I bet his cock is hard 24/7."

"Well I have to tell you. I did see a lot of porn on his computer. He has a lot of videos of an older blonde lady who does mother son role play stuff. One day I came home early and I heard him up in his room going at it and I heard "mom" when he orgasmed."

"Wow, that's hot. I mean...really hot. So I bet he's getting into all those young girls at school. Hope he doesn't get one of those bimbos pregnant."

"No chance of that sis. The poor kid can't even get a date for the senior prom."

"WHAT? What's wrong with those girls? I would think they'd have to take a number."

"No. Sis, you remember how Michael would always stutter when he gets stressed?"

"Yes. I always thought that was just a stage. I would have thought he'd grown out of it by now."

"Well, the poor kid can't even ask a girl out without getting all flustered. Seems a couple of the so called cool kids at school call him a freak."

"My God Abb. That's horrible. So have you thought about how you're going to handle it?"

"Well, I told him we're going to have a nice long talk but I haven't figured out exactly what to say. I figured that I'd let him take me on some practice dates and he could...well get used to being around a woman in a social setting."

"So...on the second date, his practice girlfriend would blow him, right? Then by the the fourth date you'd let him...fuck his girlfriend? I mean that's what the boy needs. It mean that's what you both need. Sounds like the two of you have too much sexual tension around that house. I mean it's obvious the boy needs to get fucked. And I know that that luscious body of yours needs to get fucked...hard...and often."

"Hol, I told you, that isn't going to happen. I mean, I can't tell you how much I want it. I think about his big young cock all the time. You know, I'd never tell anyone this, but you're my sister. Sometimes I think of Michael when I fuck my dildo."

The two sisters go on. The talk about all things sexual had made the big beautiful blonde mom very wet. She knows she better go up and change so that Michael doesn't see his mother's arousal when they sit down and watch TV.

What Abby didn't know was that her little sister and Michael were friends on social media. Holly had been trying to give her nephew tips on scoring a hot prom date.

"So, Michael...isn't going to his senior prom? Well...I have an idea. I have a few days vacation left. How about I come down to Tampa and visit you two and I'll be Michael's prom date? Sis, I already told you that I now have fake boobs. The station manager fixed me up with a very good plastic surgeon. I've had just a bit of work around my eyes. And my new boobs, well, they are spectacular. I mean, even though I'm 34, I still look pretty hot."

"You'd do that? But, I don't know what Michael would think about taking his aunt to the senior prom."

"I can pass as Michael's college age girlfriend. I'll get a really sexy low cut prom dress and make all those so called cool kids jealous of his prom date. Believe me Michael will have a night he'll remember the rest of his life."

Abigail Cross wonders if her little sister is thinking about having sex with Michael. No way. Her younger sister is a lesbian. But...didn't she just mention something about changing teams?

"Abb, do the kids still have the bonfire at the beach after prom?"

"Yes."

"And do they still have the tradition...??"

"As far as I know they still do..."

It was a long standing tradition that there was a huge bonfire on the beach the night after the senior prom. As the bonfire raged some of the boys and their dates would wade into the water holding hands. The tradition was that she was to pull his shorts down and give him a blowjob. As the boy neared orgasm the girl would take her mouth off the boy's cock and he would shoot his teenage semen into crashing waves of the Gulf of Mexico.

"And sis, do they still reserve the rooms on the fifth floor for..."

"I think so. You know that was a long time ago."

"Yes. I'm sure Michael has heard all about it. I've never told him, but he was conceived on the fifth floor of the Beachfront hotel after senior prom, good old room 536."

"So sis, are you alright if I kind of convince Michael to ask me to his senior prom?"

"Well, he is 18. I mean he is not a kid anymore. He is a young...man. He is old enough to make his own decisions. If it's fine with him, then it's fine with me."

"You've talked me into it sis. I'm asking Michael to senior prom. Sis, go get Michael and put him on the phone."

"Michael, you there? Your Aunt Holly wants to talk to you."

The teenager was watching a baseball game on TV. His favorite team had made a huge comeback and the game was tied. But Michael suddenly didn't care about some stupid game. His smoking hot Aunt Holly wanted to talk to him.

"Hi sweetheart. How's my favorite nephew?"

"Uh...fine Aunt Holly."

"Michael, I feel so bad I haven't seen you in such a long time. I hope you like the pictures I sent you. I bet you've turned into quite a young hunk."

"Uh...m...m...well..."

His 34 year old blonde aunt wants to get Michael talking about boys and girls but she knows he didn't score a date for the prom. There's no way she wants to embarrass him.

"Michael, your mom and I talked. I'm taking a week off work next month and driving to Florida to hang out with you guys."

"Aunt ...H...H...Holly, w...w...what...a...a...ab...about Mary? Is...sh...she c...coming...too?"

"Michael, Mary and I had a huge argument. She moved out. I just filed for a divorce. I don't want to bore you with all the details but it looks like we're done."

"Oh...Aunt...H...H...Holly... that's too bad."

"In fact I'm not sure if maybe I would like to find myself a young...guy."

The teenager is speechless. While Michael's mother started to work her way up the corporate world, his Aunt Holly almost raised him. As a young boy he always had a crush on the beautiful sexy blonde. Michael suddenly felt sorry for his favorite aunt.

"Michael that's why I need some time off work. I haven't seen you or your mom in so long. I need some...fun. I hope you and I can hang out for a few days together, that is if you're interested."

"Aunt Holly, you...w...w...want to hang out...w...w...with me?"

"Yes sweetheart. And I have to tell you. I just had a little...work done. A few months ago I had a boob job. And I'm working out every day at the gym. Michael...I have to admit, your Auntie Holly looks pretty...smoking hot. I know I texted you a couple of pictures with my new Corvette but if you like If you like I'll text you a couple...better pictures, okay?"

"Uh...sure."

"Michael I just forgot. I remember that your senior prom is next month. You know, I'm really sad that you didn't invite me. You probably had all kinds of girls after you."

"Uh...no. I couldn't find a date...f...f...for...th...the p...prom."

"Michael, you don't have a date? Michael, if your Aunt Holly sent you a couple...pictures of her new boobs...maybe...you'd ask her to the prom."

"Aunt...H...H...Hol...Holly...? A couple ...p...pictures ...of your...b...b...boobs? And you'd g'...g...g...t...tooo...to th...the... prom with me?"

"God yes!! Michael, I'd love it. I wouldn't be your Aunt Holly. I'd be your smoking hot girlfriend from college. I'd look so good, I'd give all those so called cool guys a hard cock like they never had before."

"I...m...mean...you'd...?"

"Yes, I'll tease them, maybe even flirt with some of them. But they're going to realize that they can't have me. Only my sexy young boyfriend gets me."

Michael's teenage cock starts to get hard. His sexy Aunt Holly is going to send him a couple of pictures of her...boobs. And she wants to be his prom date!

"So...silly, are you going to ask me...or not?"

"Aunt Holly, will you...g...go...t...t...to...p...p...prom with ...m...me?"

"Yes sweetheart! God yes! So...from how on I'm not your Aunt Holly. I'm just...Holly, okay?"

"Okay...Yes."

"Okay sweetheart, we'll talk later. But put your mom back on."

As he hands the phone back to his mother he gives her a smile. Jeanie knows that her darling son will take her little sister to the senior prom.

"Abby, is he out of the room?"

"Yes he is."

"Sis, Michael and I are going to have a night we'll never forget. And I might as well tell you. I'm calling the Beachfront Hotel and reserve room 536."

Instead of being upset that her younger sister is talking about having sex with her virgin son after his senior prom, the beautiful blonde mother is suddenly jealous. As she tries to picture her darling son on top of her smoking hot younger sister, her undersexed cunt starts to ooze a river of mommy juice.

"So, Hol, you're sure about this? You and Michael? After prom? I have to ask you. Have you...ever been with a man?"