First Auntie, Then Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I haven't. Going to be my first time too. Abby, like I said, it should be you getting Michael's virgin cock but if you're not going to, then it's going to be his Aunt Holly."

The older sister's panties are now totally soaked. They talk for several more minutes then hang up. She walks by the living room where Michael is watching the end of the game.

"Michael, have you picked out a good movie?"

"Yes. It's kind of what they call a romantic comedy about an older woman and a younger guy who is painting her house. I think he's the friend of her son. It has a couple of nude scenes if that's okay."

"Sure. I'm going upstairs for a couple of minutes. Be back in five."

As she quickly takes a washcloth over her soaking wet cunt and puts on a new pair of panties, she wonders if her sister is right. Take a 37 year old woman who is in her sexual prime and an 18 year old boy who thinks about sex 24/7. Yes, there is definitely way too much sexual tension in this big house. And maybe, just maybe, Michael's stuttering problem would go away as soon as he loses his virginity.

The blonde mother suddenly decides tonight will be the time she and her son will have "the talk." She goes to the closet and picks out a sexy red satin teddy and a matching pair of red panties. The shiny material shows off her spectacular mommy tits, but the red material blends in so that the teenager won't be able to see her nipples. She wonders is a pair of red heels is too much over the top then decides why not. As she looks in the mirror, the smoking hot mother can feel her cunt start to moisten again. Michael will be able to see and smell her arousal.

The gorgeous blonde mother nervously walks into the room where Michael has the video ready to go. Abby Chase has heard about this one. Even though the movie is billed as a romantic comedy her girlfriends at work have told her the sex scenes between the older woman and her son's best friend are quite graphic.

The teenager can't believe his eyes! Michael's huge titted blonde mother has never worn anything like this around him before. He can see her long tanned tapering legs and the shiny satin top gives him a great view of her spectacular boobs. The big nipples are threatening to poke holes in the sheer top. His cock immediately hardens as the milf mother sits down next to the suddenly aroused teenager.

"Darling, lets watch the movie. I heard it's a good one. Then I thought afterwards we can have a little talk about boys and girls that I promised. Okay?"

The teenager can't possibly look at his smoking hot mother. He knows he'll shoot off in his pants if he stares at her for too long. He starts the movie.

The leading lady seems to be in her early forties. Her young costar is a good looking guy who can't possibly be twenty. She starts off harmlessly flirting with the youngster as he starts the long arduous process of painting her house. In each scene she is wearing something a bit more revealing.

"Michael, what do you think about her? I think she's pretty good looking for her age."

"Uh...y...yes...sh...sh...she...is."

Then comes a scene where the shirtless young contractor is outside painting her cabana. The older lady walks out to the pool wearing a very tiny bikini. She gives the young man a huge smile and lays down on the lounger, asking the shy boy to please come over and put some lotion on her back.

As the boy obediently rubs the tanning oil on her back she tells him not to be shy. As he rubs the oil on her buttocks she orgasms. They kiss, then kiss again, as her hands dive inside his shorts. The older woman is clearly the aggressor.

"Michael, the girls at work told me to watch this closely. This is supposed to be one of the good parts."

The 18 year old boy can't believe what is happening. First his smoking hot Aunt Holly agrees to go to senior prom with him. Then his mother comes out wearing a sexy red top and matching tiny panties. And what's with the heels? Now he's watching a movie about a boy almost his age who's about to fuck an older woman. Called softcore porn, the movie is not quite as graphic as the ones on his computer, but his mother is telling him to watch closely as this is one of the good parts! Does his mom like porn...like he does?

The scene in the bedroom was pretty graphic. The softcore movie didn't show any closeups of his penis or her cunt, but it certainly got Abby's juices flowing. The older woman laid on her back, her legs spread as the skinny good looking young painter fucked her hard. The boy grunted and the older woman cried in ecstasy as they orgasmed in perfect unison. Abigail Chase, 37 year old blonde mother of an 18 year old boy, was now more aroused than she's ever been in her life.

"Wow, Michael. I have to agree. That was definitely one of the good parts, don't you think?"

"Uh...y...y...yes...m...m...mom."

"You know Michael it is a medical fact that women reach their sexual peak in their late thirties and early forties while boys reach theirs in their late teens. So...it looks like these two are totally made for each other."

"S...so...older...w...w...women...are...a...att...att...attracted...to...young...b...b...boys?"

"Yes. A lot of women my age date teenage boys. In fact I know a lot of married women my age who have young boyfriends behind their husbands back."

"Oh..."

Michael's blonde mother decides its finally time to put the cards on the table.

"Michael, how about we turn the movie off and we can watch the rest of it tomorrow night? The girls at work told me the two of them end up having sex in every room in the house."

"Okay...m...mom. We c...ca...ca...can...w...watch the rest...l...l...later."

"So Michael, you and Aunt Holly are going to senior prom? I am so glad for you. In fact I'm glad for both of you. I know the two of you are very close."

"Y...y...yea...m...m...mom. It's g...g...going to be...p...pretty c...c...cool. I get to d...drive...her n...new Corvette...and...everything."

"Michael, you know your aunt has never dated anyone but Mary. So it will be her first what you call boy-girl date too. She told me she is really glad her first boy-girl date is with her hot young nephew. And your first date is going to be with your sexy...Aunt Holly. Maybe its karma the way it worked out."

Mother and son talk about his senior prom, how he's supposed to take her to dinner at a fancy restaurant, get her a corsage, the whole works. The teenager can't quite concentrate as he sits about a foot away from the most beautiful blue eyes and the most spectacular set of tits in the world.

"Michael, we have one other thing we have to discuss. You remember the other day when I got home early? I heard you in your room. It was obvious you were...masturbating."

"Uh...I...I...I'm...s...s...sorry...m...m...mom."

"Michael I heard you call for me as you...orgasmed. Well, I didn't say anything then, but I did go to your room and found your secret files on your computer. I found a lot of mommy and son stuff."

The teenager is speechless. The best day of his life is now totally over. His life is over. Is his mother going to kick him out of the house?

"Michael, look at me. I saw all those movies and a lot of those mommy son stories. It seemed you really like the blonde lady named Flo."

Shit! So his mother knows about his attraction to the blonde named Flo who fucks her son on camera? Shit, this is getting worse by the minute!

"Michael, I took the time and watched the movie Flo made. The one called Weekend with Mommy. I have to admit it was more than pretty hot. I have to admit, I got pretty turned on watching her fuck her son."

What? Michael's sexy big titted mother actually LIKES watching Flo, the blonde older porn star who could be her identical twin, fuck her son? The teenager has no clue what to say.

"Michael, I saw the video was just the first part. When are they coming out with the next part?"

"Uh...maybe in a week or so...I guess."

"Michael darling promise me something. When Flo releases the next part...that we can sit here and watch it together, okay?"

Michael now realizes that his big boobed long legged blonde mother loves mommy son porn just as much as he does? He wonders if that means...

"Darling I have to tell you something and this is important. Even though I can fantasize about having sex with you, and you can think about having sex with me, it's never going to happen. Mothers and son incest is wrong...totally wrong. Michael, that woman in those videos...that's not really Flo's real son..."

"Mom...I...kn...kn...know. You never see his face so you don't know who he is."

"Michael, you're 18 now. You're an adult and I'm an adult. Doesn't mean we can't think about it...what it would be like..."

Abigail Chase looks at the clock. It's just after 10. The two of them have a big day ahead. She has no idea how she is going to get any sleep tonight. She wonders if Michael is as aroused as she is. She will have to stay up late and listen for any noise coming from her son's bedroom. She decides she'll have teach Michael a few things about what it's going to be like going on his first date.

"Night darling."

"Night mom."

As she follows her son up the stairs to their bedrooms, Abby knows her dildo will get quite a workout tonight.

*

(To all my readers sorry for the long buildup but promise the really good stuff is just around the corner. Remember good things happen to those who wait!)