All Comments on 'First Auntie, Then Mom Ch. 02'

by JoMaddox

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 3 years ago

Very hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nasty perfect

Love it. More more can’t stop jacking while reading. Kinky nasty fun. Hope there’s a threesome

DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

He needs to fill auntie's pussy with his seed

Eugenia4allEugenia4allover 3 years ago

The buildup is so erotic! I cannot wait for the next Installment! 5*s

muskyboymuskyboyover 3 years ago

2 chapter tease so far....

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
I'm Hooked

Nice teasing and the build up is great.

HornyKipHornyKipover 3 years ago
I need more.

The writing needs polished a bit, but the story so far is hot

BTW: The reader doesn't need to be constantly reminded of mom's hot body and Holly's plastic tits. That has been established .. and repeated adnauseum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hold Up

If his mom got pregnant at her prom and he’s only 18. How is she 38?

MaxOgdenMaxOgdenover 1 year ago

This story is hot as hell and grammatical errors be damned! The punctuation errors aren't egregious enough to confuse the reader, because the writer communicates his/her thoughts clearly and in plain worker's prose, so that if a comma is swapped for a period I'm able to follow along without breaking concentration.

Was this installment a bit filler-ish? I suppose. But in my experience that tends to bode well for the ensuing chapter. This one is meant to add a little depth, bring the principals in tighter towards the center, introduce some new elements, perhaps, and finally to tease the reader in the setup for the third installment.

Grading papers is not why I'm here, however, I'm here for the filthy Mom/son/aunt debauchery, and (thankfully) that's a spot where this author seems most comfortable in. The scene where Mom's resolve melts away faster than a campaign promise was white hot because the sexual tension in the room could burn the house down.

She had no shot and it was beautiful to witness it. Moments like that are rare in far too many stories lately. The dirty talk is too often confined to repeated exclamations of how good the screwing feels to a participant, followed by the obligatory requital of sentiments likewise by the equally loquacious partner.

Not so, here. Expertly done. The writer understands that dirty talk is like the incantations in a charming magick: each word must be selected wisely for greatest effect. That is done here and done very well. I'm sticking with this story.

4 and 3/4 Stars from me.

OneLongSchlongOneLongSchlongover 1 year ago

Let’s just say that my sweats are super tight right now & very wet! Damned lucky young man. Two very hot & horny goddesses just aching to ride his young cock.

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsabout 1 year ago

Great story. Looking forward to reading complete series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous