First Auntie, Then Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The totally aroused boy and his blonde mother kiss, this time for real. Abby can feel her son literally shaking. She reaches down and grabs the waistband of his pajamas.

"Michael, let mommy take these off...okay?"

She slowly pulls her son's pajamas down then off. Michael is now totally naked, his teenage cock totally erect and dripping a river of precum. She climbs back onto the boy's lap, the only thing separating mother and son from total incest was the thin pair of lime green panties.

"Let mommy rub her panties against your cock...OH GOD!! YES!!"

The blonde mother starts a slow rhythm, rubbing her soaking wet panty crotch against her son's swollen organ.

"Oh...Mommmmmmm!!"

"NO DARLING!! NO!! REMEMBER...CALL ME MOMMMYYYYY!!"

The blonde bomb's body starts sweating as she locks lips with her darling son. She humps her hips faster against the boy's cock. Michael's breathing becomes more labored as Abby knows her son is about to let go.

She looks down at Michael's swollen cock and suddenly her hips are in overdrive, humping her soaking wet panties against the teenagers cock.

"MICHAEL!! GO AHEAD!! LET IT GO!! YES!! CUM ALL OVER MY PANTIES!!"

The teenager holds his mother tight as his cock belches and lets go against her panty clad cunt.

"MOMMY!! SHIT...YES!! UGGGGHHHHH!!"

YES!! MICHAEL!! GOOD BOY!! LOOK AT MOMMY'S LITTLE GREEN PANTIES...ALL SOAKING WET WITH ALL YOUR SPERM!! MMMMM!! YES!!"

"Ohhh mom!! Wow! That was...incredible..."

"Darling, YOU were incredible! I can't believe how much sperm you have! It's just...beautiful."

Abby looks at the clock. It's almost 11 pm.

"Darling we better get cleaned up and get to bed. Its way past bedtime."

Michael knows one thing. When his sexy big titted mother wears that lime green outfit, good things seem to happen. Hopefully she'll wear those lime green teddy a lot more in the future!

The day before the prom the two sisters were on the phone. Holly told her sister that she had arranged a couple extra days off work.

"Sis, I'm so looking forward to spending some girl girl time with you...and of course...Michael."

"God, me too. You haven't seen him in a couple years. Just to tell you, you won't recognize him. You know how skinny he always was? Lately, he's starting to fill out...quite nicely I must say."

"Abigail Chase, don't start getting me aroused like that! My panties are starting to get wet just thinking of him. Sis, I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to going to the prom with Michael. It's about all I've thought about for over a month."

"I cant believe my smoking hot little sister...and my darling boy. What time do you plan to be here tomorrow? I know its almost a twelve hour drive."

"I do have to do the late newscast tonight then I'm going to run home and take a little nap. Then jump in that 'vette and drive like hell. I know I can shave at least a couple hours off the time, the way I drive."

"Better not get a ticket sis."

"No that won't happen. I'll be in your driveway just after lunchtime."

The next day Abigail Chase looks at the clock. It's just after noon. She had spent a sleepless night, thinking of her little sister and her darling son. She was starting to have second thoughts about being so agreeable to them going to the prom. Finally she figured it out. She had to admit to herself, she wasn't angry at either of them. Her 34 year old sister and her 18 year old son were both consenting adults. They can date anyone they want and there's nothing she could do or say about it. The undersexed mature blonde finally figured out she was... jealous.

Her younger sister's words were starting to make sense. She's in her sexual prime, and not having any sex for months at a time, except her dildo. And her darling son, who she protected and coddled for years, is now a man, with a man's body, and yes, with a man's cock. It would be the most natural thing in the world that mother and son take the final step. Yes, they deserve each other.

She sees the way Michael looks at her. He wants his mommy's mature full figured body. And yes, she has to admit, she wants Michael's teenage cock...her young son, driving that wonderful man sized cock into her belly, pounding her horny cunt, making her scream with pleasure as mother and son kissed, swapping tongies, as her darling son emptying endless ropes of teenage seed into her hungry belly, then again, and again. Yes, there was just too much sexual tension around their house. Her mind totally mush, she knows she'll have to do something about it.

Abby's erotic daydream was interrupted by the sound of the Corvette in the driveway. The blonde mom ran to the door to greet her younger sister. The two sisters shared a long hug in the driveway.

"Hol!! Hi hon!! I didn't expect you for at least another hour. Let me help with your suitcases."

"Well, I'll just tell you, I may have broken the law out there. This car of mine has a mind of it's own. It just wants to go like hell. And I'm not going to hold it back."

"I can just imagine you in that car. Did you flash any truckers along the way?"

"Well, I actually spent all that time..thinking about one thing."

"What's that Hol?"

"Michael's...cock. I must tell you, I had to pull off the freeway a couple times and... had to rub one out. Abby, I'm so fucking horny I can't stand it."

"Well, don't attack him when he comes home. You two might not make it to the prom."

"Sis you know I've always had a thing for Michael, ever since I spent all those years babysitting that kid. I mean when you were busy, working all those years, it was his Auntie Holly who stayed home and raised him."

"I know sis. It wasn't fair to heap all of that on you."

"Well, if it wasn't for meeting Mary in High School, I sometime wonder if I would have ended up with Michael."

"Speaking of Mary, what happened?"

"Well, Mary and I had a huge argument, about nothing actually. Then another. Then one day she just got pissed and moved out. She started filing for divorce. I'm starting to think wha being involved with a woman was was just too much...drama."

Abby looks closely at her little sister.

"But late last night after my I came home, she was there. We talked a lot of it out. We're going to be okay."

"Holly Chase, my little weather girl sister, stand up and let me look at you. I mean, your little body is incredible. I mean you got that tight little ass...and..."

"My new tits? What do think of my new girls?"

"Hol, they're amazing. They look perfectly round. Are they as firm as they look".

"You want to feel? Go ahead. They're not in your league, but on my tiny little body, they're just perfect. I just hope Michael likes what he sees."

"Holly, you're going to knock him out when he sees you. You're going to have every boy at that prom spend the night nursing a hard cock."

"That's the idea sis. I want Michael to be proud of his smoking hot prom date. The plan is to give all those boys my fuck me smile, and maybe even flirt with them a little. But I'm going to make it clear to all of those so called cool guys that this little body of mine is Michael's."

The two sisters go on for a few minutes.

"Hol, why don't we put your suitcases away? Michael has agreed to let you have his room. He's going to sleep on the couch while you're here."

"My darling nephew? Sleeping...on the couch? We'll have to see about that. By the way, when is he coming home?"

"Well, his school got out early today. He's actually picking up his tux and then has so stop at the florists."

"He's doing all that...by himself?"

"Yes, I asked him if he needed any help, but he insisted in doing it all by himself. I've never seen him so excited about anything before in his whole life."

"Wow, you know that actually makes me a little wet downstairs. What he doesn't know is that I'm probably more excited that he is."

A few minutes later, Holly walks into the living room, wearing a pair of red shorts and a tight fitting red cotton top. Holly's new fake tits stand out prominently as the tight fitting red fabric shows off her nipples.

"God sis, it's been so long, I forgot how sexy your little body is."

"You know, if she doesn't know already Mary's gonna realize what a good thing she missed when we had that argument. God she and I had some...incredible times. You know, just looking at your big ripe melons and beautiful long legs makes me kind of wish you and I would..."

"God! You mean the two of us..? You know, sometimes I wondered about it too...what it would have been like."

"Abby Chase, you're just horny. You need to get fucked...soon...and often. Did...I just hear the car in the driveway? My Godd, how do I look sis?"

"Hol, you look...incredible."

The nervous teenager had seen the Corvette parked in the driveway, meaning his hard body Aunt Holly had driven the 1000 miles to be his date for the senior prom.

"Uh, hi mom. Uh...h...h...hi...an...an...Aunt..H...H...Hol...Holly."

"Michael, don't just say hi to your Aunt Holly. She's taken time off work to hang out with us, and she drove over a thousand miles to be your date tonight. You go over there and give your Auntie a nice kiss hello."

The teenager is blown away as his smoking short haired blond aunt stands up. She is even better looking than he remembers from several years ago. Her surgically enhanced round boobies stick out of the tiny red cotton top. Michael's aunt gives the teenager a sexy smile as she greets the youngster.

"There's my prom date. Come here and give Aunt Holly a kiss."

The 18 year old boy nervously walks over to his sexy aunt, gives her a hug and tries to kiss her on the cheek. Holly immediately intercepts the boy's nervous attempt and Michael's mouth meets his aunt's open mouth. She wraps her arms around the youngster as Michael opens his mouth. Holly's tongue snakes inside, exploring the inside of Michael's mouth.

"MMMMM!! Michael, yes. That's the way to kiss auntie."

Her arms still around the youngster Holly pushes her firm silicone tits against the boy's t-shirt. She rubs her lower body against her nephew, feeling the boy's teenage cock start to harden. Sitting on the couch Michael's blonde mother sees exactly what is going on and playfully interrupts.

"Hey you two. Remember me? What am I supposed to do while you two are making out right in front of me?"

"Sorry sis. Michael just...looks so good. I just can't control myself."

Holly sits back down on the couch while Michael brings his mother and auntie a glass of wine. The sexy short haired blonde has found a second wind after taking a short nap last night after work.

The two sisters chatted about their jobs, and Holly's marital problems while Michael mostly listened. As they started talking about Michael's school, Holly asked ner nephew why he hasn't been on any dates.

"Uh...Aunt...H...Hol...Holly...I...Im...n...not..t..too...good...w...w...with girls."

"Michael, your Aunt Holly is going to change that. You and I are going to have the time of our lives..."

As they talked, Abby looked at clock.

"Hey you two. It's quarter to five. Your dinner reservations are at 6, aren't they Michael?"

"Yes...mom...6 o'clock."

"Well you two have an hour to get ready. Michael, why don't you shower and get cleaned up? I'll come in later to make sure your tux fits correctly. I'm going to help Aunt Holly with her prom dress."

As they head up the stairs Abby has a couple things to tell her younger sister.

"Hol, you know, Michael paid for his own tux rental, the corsage, dinner, everything. He wouldn't take a dime from me. He is paying for it out of his own savings."

"You know, that makes Aunt Holly very very wet. My darling nephew has the hots for his old auntie."

Stepping out of the shower Holly starts drying herself off.

"Hol! Your little...pussy is bald. Not an ounce of hair down there."

"Yes, back home I would get a brazilian bikini wax every week. Mary always wanted it nice and smooth when she licked my pussy. I think the wax actually made my pussy a lot more...sensitive. All I know is that her tongue would make me orgasm like crazy."

"You know, I still have a little strip in top. I have to shave it so that no hair sticks out the sides of my new sexy panties."

Holly steps into a new pair of tiny black panties as Abby keeps her sister company.

"No bra sis?"

"No. My girls are nice and firm, They can stand out on their own. Michael would be totally disappointed if I wore a bra. You know a couple months ago I texted him a pic of my boobs and told him that tonight they're his to play with."

Abby knew that Holly had probably texted him some sexy pics but the fact that her younger sister was so open about it made Abby a little more jealous of her little hard body sister. But she also realized she was starting to get more than a little aroused at the sight of her sister. Holly then starts to put her body into her tight little black dress.

The sequined short black dress was cut low in front, showing off her fabulous new tits.

"Hol, you better be careful. A sexy fast dance and those things are going to pop out for all those teenage boys to see."

"That's why I have some of this special tape. The girls will look like they're almost going to pop out but actually there's no chance of that happening. I'm making sure that they're only for Michael to see...and play with."

"You've thought of everything haven't you?"

"Yes Abb. You know this is also the first time I have ever gone out on a date with anyone not named Mary. So this is a big night for me too."

Holly fixes her short hair and puts on a faux diamond choker and matching ear rings.

"Abb, grab the black heels out of the suitcase."

"My Godd! Hol, these are what? Five inch? God I wish I had the guts to wear heels like that..."

"Lady at the mall told me they're called...the "five inch fuck me specials."

One reason I got them so when Michael and I slow dance, we can be face to face when we make out on the dance floor. And you know what else? If they're called fuck me specials, I just might have to see if they work the way they're intended."

As her younger sister finishes up, Abby nods her approval.

"Hol, you're gonna capture my darling boy's heart. You girl look incredible."

"So, you think I can pass for 25? Michael's, 25 year old girlfriend?"

"Yes you can. God I can't believe my darling boy and my little sis..."

"Abb, why don't you go to Michael's room and put some things in this suitcase. Another pair of underwear, some shorts for the beach, and a couple shirts. I already have all my things in there. Abby, you know, your son and I aren't coming home tonight."

"I know Hol..."

"And if things are going really really well, we just might stay in that hotel room until sunday."

"You know time's getting short. I better check on Michael and see if he's ready."

She walks downstairs and checks on her son.

"Michael, you did it! You got into that tux and dress shoes all by yourself. Let me straighten out your tie just a bit, there. You sir, are going to blow your auntie away when she sees you."

"Th...th...thanks...mom"

Right on cue Michael's hard body Aunt Holly comes down the stairs. The teenager is blown away by the sight before him. The short haired blonde's prom dress was definitely on the short side, showing a lot of her slim tanned legs. The teenager's cock starts to stir as he stares at the top of her dress. The two perfectly round tits are pushed tight together, showing a lot of cleavage. Aunt and nephew exchange a smile, both of them finding it hard to say the right thing. Michael's mother steps in.

"Well, Michael, what do you think of your date? Isn't she...hot?"

"Uhhhh...y...y...yes..."

Holly gives her nervous nephew a huge smile.

"Michael, you look absolutely...delicious. I'm so glad you asked me to your prom."

"Michael, go ahead and put the corsage on your date. Now let me get a couple pictures of you two. Now, go ahead and put your arms around each other...look here...smile...great!"

Holly grabs Michael's hand as they start out the door. Michael sees the suitcase by the door.

"Michael, you better grab this and put it in the back of the car. It's your Auntie's...overnight things and a couple changes of clothes for tomorrow. I packed all the things you'll need, okay?"

The teenager is a bit puzzled. Did his mom say...overnight things. Michael's aunt gives the teenager a wicked smile and tells him...

"Michael, it's all of our things for...overnight and tomorrow. I made us reservations at the Beachfront hotel. We're spending the night there, unless you...don't want to."

12