First Auntie, Then Mom Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Auntie Holly, how will we know if she was sleepwalking, or not."

"Michael, tomorrow morning, put a move on her...and see how she responds. Maybe kiss her and rub her tits and tell her how much you want to fuck her. See how she responds."

"Uh...okay. So, you think, I should do that?"

"Hey buster. How about giving your sexy little auntie some more of that big dick. Your mom is gone so we can have the rest of the night all by ourselves."

The sexy hardbody blonde gets on her tummy and spreads her legs. Michael immediately goes down and starts kissing her tiny rock hard asscheeks.

"OHHHH MICHAEL CHASE!! WHAT ARE DOING BACK THRE? YOU WANNA FUCK YOUR AUNTIE?? FROM BEHIND?"

"YES AUNTIE HOLLY...GONNA FUCK YOU...FROM BEHIND...THEN LIKE A DOG...".

"OH MY GOD...YES!! YOU DIRTY LITTLE BOY!!"

In her bedroom, Abigail Chase lay on the bed, her dildo buried into her undersexed cunt. She tried to picture her darling son on top of her screaming younger sister, driving his cock deep inside her from behind. The big titted mother tried her best to time her dildo thrusts with the fuck rhythm coming from Michael's room.

"AUNTIE!! AUNTIE HOLLLYYY!! SHIT!! YOU'RE SO FUCKING FINE!!"

"GO AHEAD DARLING!! GIVE IT TO ME!! HARDERRRR!!"

"YES!! AUNTIE HOLLLYYYY!! CUMMIN AGAIN!! SHIT!! YESSSSS!!"

"MICHAELLLL!! AAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! AAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

In her own bedroom, on all fours, her dildo thrusting deep into her horny cunt, the big titted blonde mother is close...so close to her own orgasm...

"MICHAEL!! MOMMY'S CUMMINNNN TOOOOO!! EEEIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Aunt and nephew, in the throes of their orgasms, hear screaming from the other bedroom. As he unloads inside his prone blonde hardbody aunt, the dripping teenager tries to picture his gorgeous blonde mother in her bedroom.

"MOMMMYYYY!! OHHH SHIT MOMMY!! CUMMINNN FOR YOUUUUU!! UUUUHHHHHHHHH!! SHIT!! YESSSSS!!"

Michael almost passes out from the intense pleasure of his second orgasm. Holly relaxes, her throbbing cunt satisfied, at least for now. As the boy finally stops pumping his hips, the sexy short haired blonde can feel her nephew's cock still is...semi hard! Holly Chase thinks back to what her older sister told her about teenage boys. She realizes that her darling nephew is an 18 year old sex machine!!

"Michael! You're still hard? For your auntie?"

"Uhhh yes, Auntie Holly...God, I guess it still isn't going down..I really have to...fuck you again..."

In the other room, Abigail Chase hears every word. There's no way she is going to get any sleep with her son and her little sister going at it in the next bedroom. Tonight promises to be a long lonely one for the undersexed blonde mother.

The next morning, Abby is up making some breakfast. She looks at the clock and its after 9 in the morning. The smell of fresh bacon should bring her son and her sister out of bed. Suddenly she can hear her little sister scream from Michael's bedroom.

"MICHAEL!! YESSS AGAIN!! GOD YESSS!! FUCKKKK MEEEEE!!"

"AUNTIE HOLLYYY!! CUMMIN!! UHHHHHHH!! SHIT!! SORRY AUNTIE HOLLY, I DON'T THINK THERES ANY MORE!!"

After a couple minutes Abby hears her sister.

"Michael, I can smell bacon coming from the kitchen. Your mom must have made us breakfast. Why don't you go and get some coffee, and I'll be in in a few minutes."

"Okay Auntie Holly."

The teenager throws on his pajama bottoms and follows the intoxicating odor of fresh bacon in the kitchen. He is stunned. Michael's sexy blonde mother is wearing a sexy red see thru nightie and nothing else! The teenager can see the outline of her tremendous mommy melons. The back of her nightie has ridden up the crack of her full mature asscheeks. The teenager's cock desperately tries to harden but even the sight of the most beautiful tits and luscious ass in the world cannot make the youngster's cock come to life. Aunt Holly had indeed drained him dry.

The teenager slowly goes over to the tray of bacon on the table. His mind is going a mile a minute. Last night his beautiful blonde mother had stood in the doorway as he fucked his Aunt Holly senseless. He had even admitted to his mother how much he wanted to fuck her. Aunt Holly told him she was obviously sleepwalking and wouldn't remember anything. Michael wonders how much she remembers.

"Morning darling! How did...you sleep?"

"O...o...ok...okay mom."

"Well, I must have had too much to drink. I conked out and don't remember anything. But I did have quite a dream...about Holly. And I'm pretty sure you were in it too. Come over here and give mommy a big kiss!"

As she faced the teenager, his eyes zero on the huge melons on full display behind her see thru nightie. The crimson dollar sized areolas make a perfect base for the hard nipples sticking deliciously through the sheer fabric. He looks down and fixes his eyes on the tiny blonde patch of pubic hair outlining her mature pussy.

Michael is relieved that his mother didn't remember anything from last night. Abby takes the initiative and walks over to the teenager. She puts her arms around her 18 year old son. Michael kisses her on the cheek.

"Darling! Come on, you can do better than that. You know, the last couple nights, I've really missed you. Give mommy a good kiss."

Abby, her arms around her son, pushes her big tits against the awakening teenager. Michael's mouth grazes his mother's lips and she grabs the youngster tighter, holding her nearly naked body against her son. She kisses the boy, her mouth open. As Michael opens his mouth, Abby gives a slight moan, crushing her big melons against the her son's hairless chest. Mother and son stand there, swapping tongues as the gorgeous blonde mother grinds her crotch against the front of Michael's pajama bottoms.

"MMMMMM!! YES!! THATS THE WAY...TO SAY GOOD MORNING TO MOMMY!!"

The teenager remembered what Aunt Holly told him last night. Make a move on her and see how she responds. It seems there's no better time than right now to see how his mother really thinks. His trembling hands cup her mature ass globes and he squeezes them, rubbing his now hard cock against her pussy.

"Mommy, I want to...fuck you...so much...I can't stand it."

Just then his mother pulls away.

"Michael! Are you trying...to...seduce your mommy! And cop a feel?"

"Uhhhh yes...mom. Auntie Holly told me to...make a move and see..."

"Darling, I'm so sorry to mislead you. Yes, if you weren't my son, I'd have your cock down my throat by now. But darling, you ARE my son. And young boys aren't supposed to fuck their own mommies."

"Ohhhh sorry mom. I just...I mean, you're standing there...and you're looking so...beautiful and everything."

"Darling, don't feel bad. I'm definitely not mad at you. I love it that you find your mother attractive."

Just then as they planned it out Holly walks into the kitchen.

"Good morning. MMMM! Bacon!! Its been a long time since I've had real bacon, and eggs."

Michael notices that his sexy little hard body aunt is wearing a light blue see thru nightie and nothing else. Her well fucked little body is on display as well.

"Hol, How did you sleep?"

"Oh great sis! I think...with all the activity and everything...I slept just great. You ready to take your little sister to the mall this morning?"

"Yes, we better not bring Michael along though. Sorry buster, you gotta stay home. We're going out and get our hair and nails done, and do all sorts of...girly things. We might even go to...that new lingerie store by the mall."

"So, older sister? Did you get a good night's sleep?"

"Yes, I was telling Michael. I must have had too much wine. I don't remember anything, except I did have quite a dream about you, Hol."

"Oh? A dream? About me?"

"Yes. Its kinda...sexual. Is it okay if Michael hears it? I mean it is just a dream."

"Sure Abby, Michael is a big boy."

"Well, Holly, you were in bed, and a young boy, he looked exactly like Michael was...fucking you. I mean he pounded you...really hard."

"Oh...a young boy? Wow...Michael's age? I hope he...had a big...cock."

"Yes. I can see his cock in my mind. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. About 9 inches, and thick. This boy was pounding you...and you were on your back and you begged him to...I mean..."

"You mean...this 18 year old boy? Did he make me scream? I hope the dream didn't end before he came inside me."

"Yes. And you loved it. Then I remember he pulled out and I remember this huge river of semen...oozed down your leg...I wanted to...come over there and lick it off you."

The teenager can't believe his mother. Was it really a dream? Was she really sleepwalking? Or what?

"Well, Abby, I'm really sorry...I mean that there wasn't a real life 18 year old boy...fucking me. That would have been too good to be true."

As the three of them sit down to bacon and eggs, Abby speaks up.

"Michael, I'm sorry I probably embarrassed you about your mother's dream. I mean it was about your aunt of all people. Its just one of those things we girls have to let off our chest sometimes."

"Hey Hol, why don't we hurry up and get ready. I'm in the mood for some serious fun. Michael, sorry, but mom's going to steal your prom date today."

"That's okay mom...I have some...some things to do around the house anyway."

An hour later the two smoking hot blonde milfs were dressed to the nines. Holly wore a pair of green short shorts and a tight fitting light green top. Her fake tits cried to be let loose from the slinky nylon blouse. Abby had on a royal blue pair of shorts which rode all the way up her long creamy legs. Michael had never seen his mother in those shorts before. They seemed a bit too small, perfectly enhancing the outline of her ripe mature ass cheeks. She left the first three buttons of her nylon blouse open, her huge mommy tits almost falling out.

"Michael, now, don't spend the day in front of your computer looking at naked women. We're going to be gone most of the day, so don't get into any trouble."

"Yes Michael, save your energy. After dinner, maybe we'll play that new board game everyone's been talking about."

"Or maybe something a bit more...fun. I mean, we'll have to show Michael everything we bought."

"Yes, we'll have to do that. Maybe, if he wants, we can model our new purchases for him. Would you like that darling? Your old mommy and your auntie, modeling a bunch of new outfits? Or you can go and watch TV."

With that the two smoking hot sisters raced away in Holly's red Corvette, the top down, their blonde hair blowing in the late morning breeze.

"Hol, I think everything is going just perfect so far, don't you think?"

"Yes, definitely. Sis, thank you...so much."

"For what?"

"For letting me ...I mean...Michael is the only male who has fucked me. I guess what I'm trying to say is thank you for letting your son lose his virginity, between my legs. I know how much you want him."

"Hol, make sure to tell Mary, how much I appreciate you coming to Michael's prom. The whole idea of your divorce and everything, Michael bit it hook line and sinker. So, sis, now that you've had your fill of your nephew's 18 year old cock...are you...changing teams?"

"No. I love Michael more than an aunt can love her nephew, but to me there's nothing better than the sweet taste of a beautiful cunt. By the way Mary sends her best. She is waiting at home for me. She just texted me a sexy pic. Look."

At a stop light Abby looked at her sister's cell phone. Mary, Holly's beautiful wife was on her back, her long dark brown hair pushed to the side. Her legs were spread and her hands were pulling her pussy lips apart. The text read.

"Maybe if you saw what's waiting for you at home, you'll drive a little faster."

"Wow! Look at that. She's just...beautiful. I could see how you have to hurry home to that."

Holly looks at her older blonde sister. The blue shorts have ridden up her thighs, almost showing off the feast between her long tanned legs. Abby gives her little sister a smile.

"Hol, you like what you see? You want me to unbutton the last button?"

"God, I want to turn this dammed car around and go and rent a motel room."

"I'd love that. But we have a lot of things to do..."

"Yes, two horny 30 something blondes and a horny 18 year old boy waiting for them back home. What can possibly happen..??"

Their first stop was the huge department store at the mall. Holly bought several tight fitting dresses to wear for her job back home as the local television weather girl. Abby bought a gold necklace and some big hoop earrings. Then off to the shoe store. Holly ended up with a sexy pair of red heels she was sure that Mary would like. Abby ended up with a smoking hot pair of white strapped heels, the straps criss crossing halfway up her slim calves.

"Abby, these are pretty...sexy. You buying these for Michael?"

"What do you think? I mean after watching my son pound his sexy aunt last night, I better start wearing these. I don't want them to fly off when he pounds me...extra hard."

"Abb, I know you're right about that. Once that son of yours gets going he's like a pile driver."

The next stop was the lingerie store a block away from the mall. In the store the beautiful 40 something red headed owner greeted them with a huge smile.

"Please excuse me for coming right out and saying it, but, it isn't too often we get women like you in here. Both of you are absolutely stunning."

"Thanks. We're in awe of this place. How do we start?"

"Well, first thing is to try and buy things that you think your partner would like. Don't buy these things because you like them. Buy things that you think he or she would like. Why don't you tell me...about your partners so I can get a better idea how to help you."

"Well, we'd like to pick out something...for...each other. Then we have...a young...male who will join in."

"Okay, so, I can leave you two to shop for each other. But tell me about the young male. What do you think he would like?"

"Well, he's young."

"How old? In his twenties? We have a lot of our older customers who are involved with men quite a bit younger than them."

"Well, he's younger than that. He's.. 18. Let's say he's very...new to this. In fact I am new to this. This is the first time I've ever been involved with a young man. I'd like to but some things that he'd really like."

The two sisters were in awe of the huge assortment of sexy bras, panties and sexy lingerie. Holly thought she was going to max out her credit card, picking out an assortment of panties in every color, several sexy short teddies, some see thru nighties, and 6 pair of colored patent high heels.

Abby ended up buying some tear away panties, several in every color, some short satin nighties which were all cut low in front, showcasing her huge delicious boobs. The several sexy short robes which she bought fit tight around her chest. Like her little sister, Abby bought several pairs of patent leather stilettos.

Their shopping carts full, the two sisters looked at the door which led to another room.

"Are you ladies ready to check out?"

"Not quite yet. Whats in the other room?"

"Well, there's a complete collection of sex toys, as well as all kinds of...bondage wear and paraphernalia, for those who are into that."

"Sis, lets go and check out the toys. There's one I read about that just came on the market."

The store owner did a double take when the smaller sexy blonde told the other blonde "sis." Are the two incredibly beautiful blondes...sisters? And...who...is the...lucky 18 year old boy?

In the other room, Abby's eyes immediately zeroed in on the sexy bondage gear.

"God Hol, whips, leather straps, my god, there's all this stuff. I've never seen anything like it before."

"You ever fantasized about Michael, strapping you to the bed...maybe spanking his naughty mommy?"

"Not really...well...maybe...once in awhile."

Holly made a beeline for the huge assortment of vibrators and dildos. She grabbed a long narrow box.

Here is the one Mary and I use. This way...I can...fuck her...again and again. She says it brings her to places she never knew existed.

"Hol..do you think? I mean...you...use that...on me?"

"You read my mind! Let's get one of these and try it on...in front of Michael. But there's another one that just came out. Look at this one!"

"My god Hol! Look at it. Its so...life like. It even has two sets of...rubber balls."

"Abby, that's not the only feature. Here's where you put the batteries."

"Batteries? You mean?"

"You put two D batteries in each end. It has several settings. I heard it vibrates like crazy. Its called double trouble. I know I'm going to buy one for me and Mary when I get home. You want to get one and try it out..sis?"

"Yes. Definitely."

Almost done shopping Holly goes over to the massage oil display.

"Whats your favorite flavor, sis?"

"Well, I like cinnamon, cinnamon everything."

"I do too. How about your licking your little sister's...cinnamon...cunt?"

"God Hol, you've thought of everything."

The two sisters wheeled their full shopping carts to the check stand where the store owner rang up her biggest sale of the your. The two beautiful blonde sisters had something to ask the store owner.

"I have a question. Is the place across the street a good place, for a bikini wax?"

"Yes, definitely. I've had a lot of waxes in my time, but Anthony does a perfect job. I use him...a lot."

Anthony? You mean...a bikini wax...from...?"

"Yes. Anthony is wonderful. Don't let his age fool you. That young boy knows his way around a womans...happy zones. I promise you, he'll do a very thorough job on both of you."

"Sounds good."

"Sis, it looks like were getting our bikini waxes from a guy named Anthony."

"I better tell you several things. He's young...and...black. And if you are so inclined...he offers...full service if you know what I mean. I'll just tell you he has many many happy older ladies who swear by him."

Across the street the two smoking hot blondes walk into the Wax Palace. Greeting them was a muscular black boy who looked to be in his mid twenties. He greeted them with a huge smile, showing off his perfect sparking white teeth.

"Hi ladies, My name is Anthony. I've never had the opportunity to serve you as customers yet. I'm sure this is your first time inside the Wax Palace. How did you hear about me?"

"Well, the lady at the shop across the street..."

"Oh yes, Rita. Yes, we have a standing appointment every saturday...evening. She likes to keep her body free from any unwanted hair. I think I better start giving her some free waxes for all the business she sends my way."

The two sisters look at each other. Rita had told them he offers "full service."

"What are you two beautiful ladies interested in?"

Holly who is somewhat of an expert at bikini waxes, looks at the price chart on the back wall.

"Anthony, what is the difference between a regular wax and the premier wax?"

"Well, the regular wax is just that. We rid your body of all unwanted hair around the vagina and...anus...and anywhere else you want. The premier wax is where I look at your entire body. I will find places where body hair is just starting up. I apply a special lotion on your body so the removal process isn't painful at all. In fact it's very...pleasurable."

Holly looks at her older sister and she nods yes.

"Anthony, lets both of us go for the premiere wax. My sister here wants...the brazilian cut, and I would like the...full monty.

"Yes, we can do that, I have no appointments for three hours so I have plenty of time to do a perfect job on both of you. Who would like to go first?"

"Anthony, can you do both of us...at the same time? Tell you, we're sisters and we haven't seen each other in a long time. Were spending a girls day together, if you know what I mean."