First Auntie, Then Mom Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,880 Followers

"Certainly ma'am. I guess we can start by both of you removing your clothes. If you want to keep your panties on for awhile that's certainly okay but in a few minutes they'll have to come off."

It took about 2 seconds for Holly to pull her top off, exposing her firm perfectly round boobs to the black boy. A bit shocked, her older sister does the same. Anthony feasts his eyes on two sets of succulent milf boobs.

"Okay ladies, why don't we head into my work area in the back? I just happen to have two tables set up."

Holly crawls upon one table and quickly gets out of her shorts. Anthony is greeted by the beautiful sight of the hard

body's hairless cunt.

"Sis, go ahead and get on the other table."

Abigail Chase pulls off her blue shorts and crawls onto the other table. Anthony's breath is taken away when he sees her absolutely perfect blonde bush.

Holly has had lots of bikini waxes before, so she has an idea what to expect.

"Uh...Miss..."

"Holly. I'm Holly and over there is Abby."

"Okay Miss...Holly, I'll go ahead and get started on you. Let me get in here for a closer look."

The 20 something muscular black boy runs his eyes back and forth across Holly's hard body. She is quivering with excitement as the muscular black boy's eyes burn a hole in her entire being.

"Well, as I look close, you do have the start of some unwanted hair in your stomach area. You might not notice it but it is there."

"Anthony, you're the expert, go ahead..."

"Okay Miss Holly, let me get started with the special lotion. I'll just start rubbing it in...everywhere. It will make all of the unwanted hair stand out, and the removal process will not hurt at all. In fact it will be quite...pleasurable."

Holly's little milf body is shaking with lust as the black boy starts applying the warm lotion. The boy's hands massage her hard round fake tits, then down her tummy, then over the fronts of her legs. Over on the other table, Abby is awaits her turn. Her pussy is starting to get wet at the sight of the muscular black boy running his powerful hands over her little sister.

"How are you doing over there Hol?"

"Abby, Anthony's hands are...wonderful. I can feel every little hair on my body standing on end."

"Uh, Miss Holly, now we do have to get all the unwanted hair from your vaginal area. If you would be so kind as to...spread your legs a bit more so I can see exactly where this hair is coming from."

Holly Chase can feel the boys eyes tearing a hole in her oozing cunt.

"Miss Holly do you mind if I apply the lotion on the insides of your vagina?

There's one area right above your...clitoris that seems to be particularly troublesome."

"Oh God yes! Anthony!! Go ahead and do what you have to do...!"

"Let me work some more of this lotion...all around your clitoris..."

Just then she can feel a slight pulling on her tiny clit. She is on the verge of orgasm when the boy speaks up.

"There, I just pulled the tape off. We just removed a big troublesome area of pubic hair from the area above your clitoris."

Totally aroused, Holly's tits and cunt are now totally devoid of any hair.

She is so excited she can hardly make a word.

"Okay Miss Abby, why don't I get started on you?"

The big titted blonde milf gives the black boy a shy smile and lays on her back. The black boy starts massaging the lotion over her huge melons, his hands grazing her swollen nipples. The muscular young boy has serviced quite a few older women but has never seen anything like the incredibly beautiful big boobed blonde.

"Miss Abby, there is quite a bit of tiny micro hairs on each of your breasts. If you don't mind I will massage the lotion a bit more firmly, okay?"

The horny milf mother's eyes are filled with lust as the boy's hands play with her swollen boobs. She gives the boy a sexy smile.

"Anthony, do you want me? To...spread my legs now?"

"Most definitely. If you would be so kind as to spread your legs wide as you can. I need to get to the sides of your vagina, to give you a true Brazilian cut."

The beautiful blonde spreads her legs, her swollen fuck hole now open for the boys view. He can see all the way inside the beautiful blonde milf.

"Miss Abby, your vagina is...breathtaking I must say. But I can see where you try to shave it yourself. But the stubble pattern is quite irregular. You are definitely going to need...a regular waxing down there."

"Regular waxing?"

"Yes. Once a week at least. I can put you on my regular schedule. I do make house calls if you are interested in some more...personal service."

The gorgeous blonde milf is excited as hell. The young black boy with the most sexy black body, nicest smile, incredible muscles and sweet disposition is making her cunt ooze with lust. And he is coming on to her!

"Uh...Anthony, we may have to talk about that...at a later time."

"As you wish ma'am. Now would you turn over and lay on your tummy."

"Turn over?"

"Yes, so I can examine your...buttocks and anal area and check for any unwanted hair."

On the next table Holly shakes with excitement. Her beautiful undersexed sister's mature ass is on full display for the black boy. Holly wonders if her sister will someday hook up with the young black hunk.

"Miss Abby, I'm going to spread your cheeks apart now. I do see some hair around your anus. I'm going to have to rub this lotion inside your anus to make sure we get it all."

On her tummy, his strong hands spreading her ass cheeks apart, the black boy coats the insides of her ass cheeks with the special lotion, then one finger then two fingers probe the inside of her asshole. Shaking, she turns her head and makes eye contact with her little sister.

"Abby, you okay over there?"

"Yes Hol. I'm more than okay. Anthony, you were right. This doesn't hurt one bit."

Just then a slight pull as the tape removes another bit of pubic hair from her tiny ass ring. She squeals with excitement. Anthony's fingers play with her ass ring, as the blonde bomb is on the verge of her orgasm. Just then...

"OHHHHHH!! OHHHHHH!! OHHHHH!! YESSSSS!! ANTHONY!! WHAT ARE YOU...? OHHHHHH YESSSS!!"

"Miss Abby, your anal area is now totally clear of any hair at all. Holly come over here and check out your sister's anal area."

Abby continues to pull her ass cheeks apart as Holly gets a view of her sisters ripe mature asshole. Holly knows that later she will have to get her tongue deep into her sisters butt tunnel.

"Okay ladies, I'm going to finish on Holly now. Holly are you...ready?"

"Yes Anthony...YESSSS!"

The younger blonde sister gets on her tummy and spreads her tiny ass cheeks apart. Anthony's hands are making magic on the smoking hot hard body's tiny ass channel. She looks over and notices the huge bulge in Anthony's sweats.

"Anthony, are you...hard?"

"I must admit Miss Holly...I do not arouse very easily, but yes, I am aroused by you two beautiful women."

Abby is beyond excited, sharing this once in a lifetime experience with her little sister.

"Anthony. please...pull your pants down. Please. Holly and I...gotta see it."

"Is that okay with you too Miss Holly?

"Please Anthony. Do what my sister says."

The boy slowly pulls his pants down, The two blonde milfs in total awe of the most beautiful penis either one of them had ever seen. Anthony's ebony fuck stick is almost 11 inches long, the purple veins throbbing with lust over the two gorgeous blondes. Holly, who until two days ago had never even been with a man, takes the initiative. She grabs the boy's steel fuck pole and puts the head into her mouth, her tongue running over the inflamed piss hole.

Abby, totally turned on, gently starts massaging the boys low hanging nut sack. Holly grabs the boys cock and offers it to her sister.

"Here sis, go ahead..."

Abigail Chase does not have to be told twice. The under sexed big titted blonde licks the boy's huge pole then takes half the length of his shaft down her mouth. Her sister be damned! She wants that big black cock down her throat! Still massaging the boy's swollen nut sack, she takes almost the entire length of the boy's black cock down her throat.

"Sis! You dirty girl! Go ahead...Suck his big beautiful cock!! Show Anthony how good a cocksucker you are!"

Abby, now in a sex fog, starts sucking the boys black cock harder as her little sister urges her on. In a minute, the boy's body starts to shudder. She gives Anthony a look as the boy starts unloading.

"Miss...Abby!! Ohhhh shit!! YES!! OHHHHH...FUCKINNNNN SHITTTTT!! I'M CUMMMINNNNNN LIKE CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!! YESSSSS!!"

The older blonde's hungry mouth backs off a bit as rope after rope of the black boy's cock cream fills her mouth. She swallows once than again as the boy's orgasm finally weakens.

"Anthony...is that what you call...full service?"

"Well, ladies, that's part of it, but there's more to it than that."

Still on her tummy Holly wonders if everything they ever said about black dicks was true. She spreads her ass cheeks apart. Anthony's cock starts to throb at the sight of the blonde hard body's tiny asshole.

"Anthony? You had two fingers in my ass. Maybe you'd like to put your...cock...in there?"

Abby snaps out of her sex fog. She couldn't believe what she just heard! Her sexy little sister, who had just fucked her son...again and again, is now offering her little asshole...to a BLACK boy? The muscular black adonis will tear her apart!

"Holly...are you sure? I mean his cock...its just too big. He'll hurt you."

"No Abb, I'm going home to Mary tomorrow. I'll probably never have this chance again. I've always wondered about what it would be like."

"Anthony, look at my little sister, all spread for you. Go ahead...but please don't...too hard. You'll kill her with that thing. Maybe I should...instead."

"Miss Abby, I promise. I'll be careful. Miss Holly if it starts to hurt, just tell me...okay?"

"Yes Anthony, go ahead...please...give me that big black dick..."

The 20 something black boy climbs onto the table, and mounts the sexy blonde beauty. Abby grabs the boy's hard cock, and helps put the cock into position. Its time.

"Anthony go ahead...real slow..."

The black boy grabs Holly's tummy for support and pushes his hard steel pole halfway into the gorgeous blonde's butt tunnel.

"OHHHHH ITS...ITS SO...BIGGGG!!

"You okay Hol? You want him to stop?

"No. I want him to fuck me...hard as he can...go ahead Anthony, give it to me...give it to me...good!"

The sweaty ebony boy pushes his cock...little by little. Holly screams as the boy bottoms out.

"MY GOD!! HIS COCK!! YOUR BIG BLACK COCK!! IN MY LITTLE ASS!! GOD!! IT"S...OHHHH SHIT!! YES!!"

"Feels good Hol? Anthony's big beautiful black cock in your ass sis?"

"GODD YES!! PLEASE FUCK ME ANTHONY!! PLEASE!!"

"Shit lady! Your ass is so fuckin tight, I can't stand it. You want my big dick? My big black dick in your pretty white asshole?"

"GODD YESSS! I LOVE YOUR BIG FUCKKKINNNN DICK IN MY LITTLE WHITE ASSHOLE!! GO AHEAD ANTHONY!! FUCK ME!! HARD BOY!!"

"IF YoU WANT LADY...HERE IT IS!!"

Anthony, his arms around the tiny hard body blonde thrusts his ebony fuck stick deep into the bowels of the blonde milf. She screams with animal lust.

"FUCK ME ANTHONY!! FUCKKKK MEEEEE!!"

The black boy's hips thrust his dick deep into Holly's milf belly, then again and again. The short haired blonde sister howls with pleasure pain as the boy goes berzerk with lust. He would love to spend the day fucking these two incredibly hot blonde upper class women but his dick says it's time.

"MISS HOLLYYYY!! OHHHH SHIT!! YOUR ASS!! YOUR PRETTY WHITE ASS!! OHHH!! UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Holly Chase can feel the boy's blast of semen fill her belly. It feels its so far inside her it is going to come out the other end! Rope after rope of Anthony's thick spunk fills her ass tunnel. as her older sister intently watches everything.

"ANTHONYYYYYY!! I'M CUMMMING!! TOOO!! EEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

The 20 something black adonis and the sexy blonde hard body collapse in exhaustion, their bodies temporarily sated for now. Anthony slowly pulls out, a river of white cock cream oozing out of her freshly fucked ass channel.

"Hol...are you doing okay?"

"Yes I'm more than okay. Anthony, I'm actually married to a beautiful darlk haired brunette. You'd love her. Is there any way you'd come home, to Indiana with me?"

"Uh...sorry Miss Holly."

"Ohh I know. But I'm coming back here for your full service bikini wax. And I promise my wife Mary's coming along too."

The two sisters start getting their clothes back on, each of them giving Anthony $100 for the bikini wax and a $200 tip. The boy had made $600 for 3 hours work!

They bid Anthony goodbye. But they do have one question.

"Anthony, do you know where to buy...some...weed?" We're kinda in the mood to...party."

"Well Miss Holly, there is always the pot store. But my brother has some really good stuff. It seems that it has something in it so that women...your age love it."

"You have a brother? How do we buy it?"

"Yes, my little brother. He sets up shop on the corner of Brexton and Salem. I'll call him and tell him you're coming if you want me to."

"Yes, why don't you?"

The boy grabs his cell and hits speed dial.

"Hey Tre...Anthony. Hey I just hooked up with a couple beautiful classy older ladies. They want some of that special shit, you know the ladies' stuff. Okay, they'll be there in a few minutes. Yes, you'll know them when you see them. Okay bro...later."

JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,880 Followers