First Auntie, Then Mom Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whats the matter you two? Cat got your tongues?"

"Abb, you are spectacular."

"Uhhh...m...m...mom...sh...sh...shit...m...m..mom..."

"Hey, let's sit and at least finish this bottle of wine. Let me go and fill our glasses."

In the kitchen Abby made sure to put the rest of the blue powder into Michael's glass.

"Lets have a toast...Hol, thank you for a great day of shopping and girly fun. And Michael, thank you for our wonderful dinner. I hope you enjoyed our little show."

"Uhh...y...yes...m...mom."

"Michael, we have to tell you something. We made one stop we didn't tell you about. Your mom and I went down to...Mason street and bought some special weed. The guy who sold it to us told us it works...on women, but sorry Michael, its not for guys."

"Uhhh,,,s...s..spec...special...w...w...weed?"

"Let me go upstairs and get another joint, Hol."

Michael's mother comes down holding the joint and a tiny lighter. She lights it, takes a long drag, and hands it to her sister.

"M...mom...? Y..y..you...s...said...it's...f...for...w..women...?"

"Yes, its supposed to get us in...a...playful mood. Holly are you feeling a bit more...playful?"

"Hell yes. Michael, your Aunt Holly wants to...dance. Who wants to dance with me? You know its my last night with you guys. I won't be seeing you two for a long time. How about we...put on some music...?"

"O...o..okay..."

The two sisters pass the weed back and forth, as Michael starts feeling funny. His cock, for the last several days has been hard 24/7, now is so hard it actually hurts. The front of his shorts are soaking wet from all the precum oozing out of his teenage fuck rod. At first he was embarrassed , but right now, he doesn't care one bit if the whole world knew how incredibly horny he was.

The first song was one of Holly's favorites, a fast number from a few years ago. Standing up, she pulls her older sister to her feet. In a second the two gorgeous blondes are dancing to the rhythm of the music.

"Come on sis, shake your beautiful tits and ass for me."

Michael could see how his mother and her little sister looked at each other. Holly licked her lips as she made total eye contact with her sister, pumping her hips in a fucking motion as the song's chorus filled the living room.

"Hey, Michael, come here and join us. Don't be a party pooper."

Michael Chase was having the time of his life as the two stunning blonde milfs shook their tits and asses to the beat of the music. He was so into his hot mother and sexy little auntie, for a minute he forgot how horny he was.

"Uh...Aunt Holly, it...looks like you two are doing okay. I can just watch."

"No way boy, get your butt out here and shake that hard body for your auntie and your mommy."

"Yes, Michael. You've danced with your auntie at the prom. Get out here and show mommy what you got."

The teenager, now under the influence of the blue powder, is in a sex fog as the two gorgeous milfs shake their bodies to the song. As the song ends, another one comes on. The rhythm is a bit slower, but the incessant drum beat fills the room.

Abby shakes her mature ripe ass as her little sister smiles and licks her lips.

"Sis, I don't know about you, but I'm starting to work up a sweat out here. Don't you think we're a bit...overdressed?"

"Yes, I was thinking exactly the same thing."

With that the two gorgeous blondes pulled off their silk tops. Michael's sexy hard body aunt and his drop dead gorgeous mother shook their tits to the song, wearing a tiny pair of white panties, heels and nothing else.

"There, that's better. Michael, whats the matter? Aren't you going to join us?"

"You mean...??"

"Yes sweetie. Off with your shirt."

"O...o...okay...Aunt...Holly."

The teenager pulls the shirt over his head, his mother feasts on her 18 year old son's slim chest and flat stomach.

"Hey, Michael, I mean we're in these teeny little panties, and you're still wearing those shorts. Come on, Michael, get em off!!"

"Aunt...Holly...you...w...want m...m...me...t...to..?"

"Sis it looks like Michael may be a little shy to pull his shorts off. Michael...are you...wearing anything underneath?"

"Uh...uh...y...yes..."

"Okay then...Sis...why don't we help Michael...off with his shorts?"

As the song still played, the two sisters bent over and pulled the youngster's shorts down, then off. They gasped as the teenager's soaking wet jockey shorts jumped right in front of their eyes.

"There Michael, now everyone is on equal terms. Come on everyone, the song has one more long chorus..."

Holly turns around shaking her tiny ass right in front of her rock hard nephew. She backs up, rubbing her nearly naked ass against the youngster's hard cock. Abigail Chase suddenly realizes that her darling shy son, who couldn't ever speak to women a couple days ago, is now totally comfortable rubbing his hard prick against his sexy Aunt Holly's ass, while she watches. Its time to speak up.

"Hey Holly, dammit. This song only has a minute to go! Let me get in there and get some of that."

A huge smile on her face the sexy hard body Holly backs off her nephew, still shaking to the music. Abby turns around, shaking her luscious ass next to her totally aroused son. She backs up, feeling her son's hard dripping boner against her ripe ass cheeks. Totally turned on, the big titted mother's big blue eyes go crazy with lust as she forgets where she is. Like her son she is in a total sex fog. Holly whistles as the horny mother and her son grind against each other. Just as the song ends, Michael's teenage cock explodes, filling his jockey shorts with rope after rope of teenage spunk.

"UH!! M...M...MOM!! OHHHHHH SHHHHHITTTTT!!"

The boy's wet spunk now coating his mother's ass cheeks as she rubs her butt against her son. Holly howled with glee as her nephew was the first one to give it up.

"Michael! You naughty boy! Did your mommy's luscious ass...just make you cum?"

The teenagers mother had told him time and time again how turned she was by his cock, but the two of them must never have incest. The confused 18 year old now wonders if his smoking hot blonde mother will be mad at him.

"MICHAEL!! I'M SORRY DARLING. MOMMY'S ASS JUST MADE YOU...SHOOT IN YOUR JOCKEYS...IT WAS MY FAULT. I SHOULDNT HAVE RUBBED MY BUTT AGAINST YOUR COCK LIKE THAT..."

Holly looks at her nephew.

"Michael, if your mommy would have rubbed your cock any longer, I'm sure she would be flat on her back by now with your cock inside her."

Abby looks at her son's soaking wet briefs, semen running down his leg.

"Michael, are you still...hard?"

"Uh...y...y...yes...m...m..mom. I...am."

Just then a slow song, one of Abby's favorites comes on. Holly grabs her older sister and the two blonde milfs put their arms around each other.

"Michael, do you mind, sitting this one out? Your mom and I want to..."

"Sure. Auntie Holly."

The two blonde sisters, their arms around each other, make eye contact. For a few minutes, the hard cocked teenage boy is out of mind as they are now totally in their own world. Holly grinds her pelvis against her older sister as Abby moans with pure lust.

The little hard body looks up into her older sister's steel blue eyes as she takes one boob into her mouth and starts sucking on Abby's hard luscious melon. The blonde bomb grabs the back of Holly's head, and squeals as Holly's tongue makes circular motions against Abby's inflamed nipple.

The 18 year old boy sits on the couch, his cock ready to burst as his Auntie Holly grinds her panty covered mound against her sister's quivering cunt. Abby moans as the two blonde milfs make out, their tongues now locked in the playground of Abby's mouth. As the song ends the two sisters reluctantly pull apart, still looking in each other's eyes. They then kiss again, this time passionately, like the lovers they are soon to become.

"Michael, your mother and I are going upstairs. You can stay here and hang out ..."

The teenager can't believe it. He had hopes of fucking his Aunt Holly again and now she is telling him that he's staying downstairs?

"Or...you can join us. Abby you okay with Michael watching his auntie and his mother...?"

"Yes, I'm totally good with it. Michael's an adult now. That is...if he is okay...with watching two...incredibly horny...older women."

The three of them head upstairs to Abby's king sized bed. Michael makes a quick stop in his room, quickly changing his soaking wet jockeys. As he made his way into the master bedroom, his mother and aunt were already on the big bed, making out.

"Michael, why don't you come over here? There's plenty of room for the three of us. Your mother and I are going to have some...girly fun. If you want you can just watch, or if you want...play with your cock."

The teenager can't believe his luck! He gets to lay there, right next to the two sexiest milfs on the planet, as they go at it, while he gets to watch. How many 18 year old boys ever get that chance?

"No, Aunt Holly. I'm okay right here."

Holly then kisses her big titted sister, their bodies clinging against each other. Even though she had a taste of her older sister last night, she knows that tonight she is in for something very very special.

"OHHHH HOL!! YES!! I'M SO FUCKIN...TURNED ON. GO AHEAD...GET EM OFF!!"

Her big steel blue eyes crazed with lust, the big titted blonde gives her sister a sexy smile.

"COMON HOL...PLEASE!! DON'T TEASE ME!! PLEASE!! NOW!"

The younger hard body blonde, clearly the aggressor, pulls off her sister's tiny soaking panties. They hang around Abby's ankles, her legs desperately trying to kick the soaked nylon panties off her long slim legs.

As she spreads her legs, the stretched panties suddenly give way with a "rrrrip."

Abigail Chase, the gorgeous big titted blonde mother of a horny 18 year old boy, lay flat on her back, her slim tanned legs spread wide apart. She looks up at her younger sister with her beautiful eyes filled with animal lust. Holly's cunt is dripping wet at the sight before her.

"Michael, come here. Look at your mommy, all spread for me. What do you want to tell your mommy?"

"MOMMY, YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY...B...B...BEAU...BEAU..TI...FUL."

The teenager thinks for a minute. A few years ago, he came into this world, out of his mother's gorgeous dripping wet cunt and now he can see all the way inside her beautiful birth canal.

The throbbing pink wetness is too much to resist for Holly. She kisses her sister's spread thighs, gently licking her way to the wetness of her snatch. Right away she thinks of how perfectly smooth her sister's cunt feels, thanks to her bikini wax.

"HOLLY!! PLEASE!! TURN AROUND...LET MEEEEE!! PLEASE!!"

Holly, her hungry mouth glued to the oozing fuck tunnel of her older blonde sister, turns around. Soon Michael looks on as the two sisters are locked into each other's dripping cunts. Holly knows exactly what will send her gorgeous blonde sister to the next world. She feasts her mouth on her sister's inflamed clit and sucks hard, making Abby howl with pleasure.

"GODDD HOLLYYYYY!! YESSSS!! HOLLYYYY!! EAT IT!! YESSSSS!! GODDAMMMM IT!! IT'S SOOOO...FUCKING GOOD!! SHIT!! I"M CUMMMINNNNN!! HARDDDD!! AAAAIIIIEEEEE!! EEEEEIIIIEEEEEE!"

Her mouth glued to Holly's tiny love button, her body quivering with lust, Abby has her first orgasm, her screams of pleasure filling the whole house. Her legs spread wide, her long slim legs shaking high in the air.

"OHHHH ABBYYYY!! YES!! GOD I FUCKINNN LOVE YOUR BIG FUCKINNN CLIT!!"

Holly turns her body over so she is laying on her tummy. She takes her hands and pulls her tiny round ass cheeks apart. Abby can see her sister's tiny asshole open in anticipation. Michael is beside himself as he can't believe what he is seeing. His sexy aunt is...offering her tiny...ass hole...to his mother!

Holly knows what her little sister wants. She goes down to the beautiful feast in front of her, and gently licks the edge of her tender recently fucked asshole, driving Holly crazy.

"OHHHH ABBBYYYY!! YESSSS!! GET YOUR TONGUE...IN MY ASSSSS!! PLEASE!! DON"T TEASE ME...ANYMORE!!"

The busty blonde bomb, not paying any attention to her horny 18 year old son right next to her, has her mind on one thing. Her tongue finds the tiny ass ring and she pushes her pink tongue inside. Holly's mind is mush as her fists pound the bed...

"OHHHH SHITTTT!! YESSSSS!! TONGUE!! FUCK MEEEEE!! YOUR FUCKINNNN TONGUEEEE!! OH GODDDDDD!!... IIII...LOVEEEE ITTTT!!"

As she snaked her tongue in and out of her sexy little sister's ass ring, she thought for a minute about Anthony, the black boy who just a couple hours ago, shot a gallon of semen into this wonderful tight asshole. The raunchiness of the whole thing totally excited her. Her tongue drove as deep as she could then held it there while her little sister bucked and writhed on the bed in sheer ecstasy.

"ABBBYYYY! I'M CUMMMINNNNNN OHHH SHIT!! YESSSS!! IIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!"

A couple minutes later the two sisters kissed in the afterglow of their mind blowing orgasms.

"Michael, can you go and get the box on the dresser?"

The now incredibly horny teenager quickly reaches over and grabs the long box. He opens the box and is blown away by what's inside.

The double fuck stick is 18 inches long, has a very realistic looking set of low hanging set of balls and thick red veins on each side of the fuck toy.

"Michael, there's 4 batteries in the bag. Just twist off the head and put two in each end."

The youngster doesn't believe it. It looks like his Aunt Holly...wants to...fuck his mom with that thing! His hands shaking with excitement, it takes several tries for the nervous teenager to unscrew the rubber cock head. After a couple minutes Michael returns to the big bed where the two blonde playmates eagerly eyeball the rubber phallus.

"Michael, just be a good boy and watch your auntie fuck your horny mommy. We've both wanted this since before you were even born. Now its our time."

Abby sees the lust on her son's face, knowing that what he's going to watch will drive him crazy.

"Darling, don't worry. Auntie Hol and your mommy will make it up to you a bit later, okay?"

"U...u...uh...o...o...okay...m...m...mom."

Holly, the hard body younger sister is clearly the aggressor. She puts her arms around the beautiful blonde mother and the two blondes start making out. Holly moans as she makes a beeline for Abby's big ripe tits. She expertly licks one nipple, the nubbin starting to grow and harden as she then licks the other one.

Abby gives her sister a sex crazed look with her big steel blue eyes, then reaches down, her fingers finding Holly's tiny clit. As Abby spreads her long tanned legs, Michael can see a river of clear fluid oozing out of his mother's love hole. The teenager knows that he would give anything in the world to get his cock inside his mother's welcoming fuck channel.

She had just told him a couple minutes ago to just watch the two sisters, that they will make it up to him. A thousand thoughts go through the boys mind. Will his mom let him play with her boobs? Maybe she will let him rub his cock against her ass like he did as they danced. Maybe...if he plays his cards right, she might give him a hand job!

Michael's sexy blonde Aunt Holly has a look in her eye that he's never seen before. Right now the two sisters are totally in their own world. Michael is totally out of their mind as they make eye contact and lock into each other. Holly fumbles with the switch, finally successfully turning the dildo on. The bedroom is suddenly filled with a very erotic buzzing noise as Abby turns the other switch on. Abby licks her lips and gives her sister a look of pure unadulterated animal lust.

"Abby, sweetie, I've wanted to fuck you...since the day I figured out I was into girls. You were my ultimate fantasy. Now, your little sister is going to fuck your brains out."

The stunning older sister, her body sweating in anticipation, pulls her swollen cunt lips apart, her oozing pink tunnel now open wide for the rubber fuck toy.

"Holly Chase...fuck me...please..."

Not wanting to wait another second Holly inserts her end of the buzzing pleasure pole into her dripping cunt.

"OHHHH GOD SISSSSS!! SHIT!!"

Abby's blue eyes open wide as she looks down, her sister lowering her body, aiming the rubber fuck toy at her sister's cunt. Abby grabs the toy, as all four hands guide the buzzing dildo home.

"HOLLLYYYY!! IT'S SOOOO BIG!!"

Holly knows that the dildo is all the way inside both of then but something isn't quite right. She grabs the toy and twists it a but, so that the fake rubber balls are in the perfect position.

"HOLLLLYYYYY!! FUCKKKK MEEEEE!!"

The younger sister starts grinding her hips, her body shaking with lust as she realizes she's fucking her beautiful stunning older sister.

"ABB!! GONNA FUCK YOU...SO GOOD!!"

"MY GOD HOL!! THIS DICK!! THIS BIG BEAUTIFUL FUBBER DICKKKK!!"

Holly starts pumping her hips, driving the dildo deeper into both cunts. Abby squeals with pleasure as the rubber toy rubs against her huge swollen clit.

"HOLLLL!! IT'S HITTING MY...CLITTTT!! FUCK ME HOLLLLLYYYYYY!!"

Holly starts pumping her hips harder, her sex crazed big titted sister writhing underneath her. From her experience with her wife Mary, she knows that this can't last too much longer. The weed, her sexy teenage nephew, the buzzing dildo, and her beautiful blonde sister are just too much. Holly screams as she drives the dildo one more time into Abby's squirting cunt. Abby cries with glee as the two sisters hold each others sweating bodies tight against each other.

"CUMMMINNN SIS!! CUMMIN LIKE CRAZYYYY!!"

"SHIT!!MEEEE TOOOOO!! EEEEIIIEEEEEE!!"

Her little hard body collapsing on top of her older sister, Holly kisses Abby. They stare into each others' eyes as they catch their breath. They are totally in their own world. Michael Chase, 18 year old high school senior, has seen everything. His cock is so hard, he desperately wants to jack off to relieve the building pressure, but decides not to, at least yet.

As the two sisters gently exchange loving kisses, Abby knows what she wants. Her younger sister has given her a taste of what making love to another woman is like. Now she wants to return the favor. Abby wants to give her little sister an orgasm she'll never forget.

With the dildo still inside both sisters, Abby rolls her hard body blonde fuck mate on her back. She gives Holly a sexy look, her big blue eyes open wide.

Holly, for her part, is starting to hit the wall. Three successive nights of nonstop sex, two with her horny 18 year old nephew and now with her beautiful blonde older sister are starting to take their toll. But there's no way she'll ever pass this up.

"Hol, please...I want to fuck you..."

"Yes Abby, fuck me. Give it to me...hard..."

Now it's her turn to be the aggressor. Michael is so excited he can hardly breath as his total fuck fantasy, his drop dead gorgeous blonde mother is on top of his sexy hard body Aunt Holly. Her ripe mature hips start a slow fuck rhythm as the two sisters lock lips one more time.

"HOLLLLYYYY!! YESSSS!! GOD I LOVE YOU SIS!! I LOVE YOU...SO MUCH!!"

"ABBYYYYYYY!! FUCK ME GOOD!!"

The older sister reaches down and rearranges the dildo, twisting the toy so that the two sets of rubber balls are again in the proper position. The constant buzzing from the two headed fuck toy fills the bedroom as Abby raises her upper body. Her big luscious melons shaking with lust, her big eyes open wide, she rides her little sister.

This time Michael has a much clearer view of the dildo as the two sisters writhe on the bed. The beautiful blondes cry in pleasure as Abby drives the dildo home, as far inside their dripping cunts as the dildo will go.