First Auntie, Then Mom Ch. 06

Story Info
As Aunt Penny leaves for home, Michael finally bags his mom.
9.1k words
4.66
82.7k
102

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,872 Followers

The two smoking hot blonde sisters sped off in Holly's red Corvette, the top down, their blonde hair blowing in the late afternoon breeze. They had one more stop before they went home.

"Hol, I don't think we better tell Michael about our bikini wax adventure."

"No. Let's make a pact. No one will ever find out. Mary was fine with me hooking up with my own nephew. I know if she found out a black boy ass fucked me, she'd file for divorce in a second."

"Okay, sis. In the vault, forever."

In the car, Abby texted her son, who had spent the day in front of his computer reading incest stories from Literotica. After a long nap, catching up on some much needed rest, he found one story he particularly enjoyed, called "First Time With Mom." The story got his juices flowing. Michael tried to relate the hot story to his own situation. He did fuck his horny auntie, but every time he tries to make any move on his mom, she tells him she's not comfortable with mom son incest.

"Michael, its mom. Aunt Holly and I have one more stop before we head home. We haven't had anything to eat, so be a sweetie and order us some take out. We'll be home in an hour or so. Love and kisses Mom."

"Mom, don't worry. I'll have dinner covered for my two favorite babes. Hope you and Aunt Holly are having a great time, although I wish I was with the two of you."

"Well, we have been...just a little...naughty. You know, girl stuff. We needed to get together like this, but yes, we do both miss you. See you in an hour. Love and kisses...Mom."

After getting several wolf whistles and horn honks from young guys at traffic lights, the two blondes finally crossed the Mason Street bridge. They were now in the seedy part of town. They slowly drove the main street, looking for the corner of Salem and Brexton. Just then they saw the signs telling them they were at the right place. Sure enough, a tall muscular black boy stood at the corner. The Corvette pulled to a stop.

"You must be Tre."

"Ya. Anthony told me there would be two classy good looking blondes coming, but he didn't do you two justice."

"Thank you. Anthony told us you have some...special...weed."

"Yes. It's very mild, its actually a favorite of a lot of...excuse me...older ladies. The ladies all tell me it makes you...hornier than all get out."

"Horny sounds like us, Tre. That sounds just what we want. We're...ready to party, if you know what I mean."

"Ready to party? Are you looking for...companionship? Because I can arrange some...young males to party with."

"No, Tre. Thanks for the offer, but we have a young one already lined up."

"You two gonna, tag team? Hope he knows how lucky he is."

"We're gonna give him a night he'll never forget."

"Hey ladies I do have some really cool shit...for guys. Its actually some powerful viagra. All of the brothas use that shit when they...you know...service the ladies. He'll be able to fuck you like the energizer bunny..."

"Sounds great. Lets buy...maybe a dozen pills."

"Well, it comes in a powder. You just slip it into his drink when he isn't looking. Trust me, that dick will be hard as a rock in a couple minutes. And it won't go down until you drain his nuts."

The two blonde sisters buy one ounce each of the marijuana, and 6 packets of the powder for Michael. They give the boy a hefty tip.

"Tre, Holly here is going back to Indiana, but if this is as good as you say it is, I'll be a regular customer."

"Like I said ma'am, I have all kinds of shit. I even have a mild coke called mellow yellow that lots of ladies use. And like I said if you're ever...lonely and ever need...companionship I can arrange anything you're up for. White boys, brothas, even a couple stunning African princesses. Here's my card."

Driving away, the two blonde sisters speed home, laughing like teenage school girls.

"Abb, it sure looked to me like he was hitting on you."

"I definitely could feel the vibe. Makes me feel kinda good that this old lady still can attract a young one."

"Well, that gorgeous waxed pussy you have goin' on makes my mouth water. I'm gonna get down there and not come up for at least an hour, sis. Then fuck you real good with our double dildo. Speaking of young ones, what did Michael say when you texted him?"

"Said he'd have dinner ready when we got home."

"Yes, dinner from Michael, then...dessert...yum!!"

Michael looked out the window as the Corvette pulled into the driveway. The teenager had set the table, a bottle of wine open and three glasses on the table, had some halibut steaks ready to barbecue. The youngster felt bad this morning when he rubbed his hard cock against his mother's nearly naked body and told her how much he wanted to fuck her. Maybe a nice dinner will make her forget it never happened.

As she exited the car, Holly stumbled, almost losing her balance. The two blonde milfs had trouble carrying all the bags from their shopping adventure.

"Hol, you okay?"

"Abb, I'm having trouble walking. My little rear end hurts like hell. And I can feel semen running down my leg."

The two milfs had one last laugh as they came into the front door.

"Hi Michael, did you miss us?"

"Yes mom, I did, honest. But I'm so glad you and Aunt Holly were able to spend a day together."

"I see, you have wine over there, already opened? And you set the table?...with candles? Wow, you didn't lie when you told us you would have dinner ready. Did you go pick up the take out?"

"No mom, I'm actually going to barbecue some halibut for us, maybe after you have a glass of wine."

Holly looks at her oler sister and smiles.

"Abby, it looks like Michael ...is trying to seduce his mom and his aunt."

"Michael, are you trying to seduce your mommy...and your auntie? This is what young boys do when they want to you to get into our panties."

The teenager is struck by his beautiful mother's openness.

"Uh...no mom. I just thought i'd like to make my two favorite girls a nice relaxing dinner at home."

"Michael, this is just too good to be true. We've been shopping at the mall, and some other places. We have so much to show you, but first, Aunt Holly and I have to get cleaned up. You okay with that sweetie?"

"Sure mom."

"Okay we'll hurry and be back down in a bit. Michael, why don't you help us with all these bags. Just follow us upstairs and lay them on the bed."

As the teenager bounded up the stairs, his beautiful mother following him, he noticed that Aunt Holly had a bit of trouble walking up the stairs.

"You okay Aunt Holly? Here, I'll help you."

"That's okay Michael, I must have pulled a muscle or something. I'll be okay after a long hot shower."

What the teenager didn't know is that his hard body auntie had Bikini Wax Anthony's semen running down her tanned leg. She hoped that Michael didn't notice. When she jumps in the shower she will have to take a lot of extra time to get her bowels rid of Anthony's thick white sperm. Having a big black cock in her tiny ass was an experience that she loved but never do again. Holly thought about the last couple days. Michael's cock had been nice, in fact wonderful. But the life long lesbian was in the mood for some...dripping blonde pussy, courtesy of her beautiful big titted sister.

Holly was the first one to finish her shower. She had taken extra care to get rid of any evidence that a big black cock had been up her pretty ass an hour ago. She put on one of her new satin robes and some heels. She knew that her sister would do the same. The two blondes wanted to look there best for Michael, and for each other.

When Holly came into the living room, Michael was blown away. His 18 year old cock jumped to attention when his hard body blonde aunt gave him a sexy fuck me smile. She turned around, modeling her new robe for her nephew.

"It's one of the things I bought at the mall today. You like?"

"Uhhh yes, Aunt Holly. You're more beautiful than ever. And...you...smell wonderful too."

"Thank you sweetheart. Its vanilla. That was some special shower lotion we bought at Macy's. Now pour me a glass of wine...and one for yourself."

Aunt and nephew engaged in some small talk. Michael was hoping that he would be able to spend another night fucking this hard body aunt. And if his sexy mother would sleepwalk into their bedroom, it was totally fine with him. Just then his Aunt Holly threw her nephew a huge blow.

"Michael, I have something to tell you. I'm leaving for home tomorrow. Mary and I talked out our problems and I have to get back to work in a couple days anyway. So sweetheart this will be our last night together."

Michael sat there stunned. He knew this dream of fucking his beautiful blonde auntie would end sometime, but he thought it would last for at least a few more days.

"Yes...this will be our last night together...for awhile. Maybe you and your mom can drive up and meet us. There's a cute little lake a few hours out of Cincinnati. The four of us could rent a two bedroom cottage...and play if you know what I mean. I know you and Mary...would definitely get along very well."

Just then Michael's smoking hot mother came into the living room. Aunt and nephew couldn't take their eyes off the mature blonde beauty.

Like her sister, Abby wore the same luxurious satin robe, in red, and matching red heels. The robe was open in front, her beautiful ripe melons almost falling out. She had taken extra time to put her long blonde hair up, showing off her new gold hoop earrings and gold necklace. Like Holly, Abby's luscious body had a slight scent of some shower lotion. Michael thought it was cinnamon. She gave her sister and 18 year old son a huge smile.

"Hey you two! It looks like you're starting the party without me. Pour me a big glass of wine, Michael."

As the undersexed milf sat down on the other side of Michael, Holly told her sister what she had just told Michael.

"Abb, I just told Michael about me leaving in the morning. I told him that maybe when I get some vacation you and Michael could drive up and meet us at this little lake south of Cincinnati. We could rent a romantic little two bedroom cottage...and..."

"That sounds wonderful doesn't it Michael? Maybe we learn to water ski. Holly, I don't know...maybe Michael would get bored. I mean I don't know if he'd have any fun...I mean hanging around with three playful older women..."

"Well, Abb...if Michael gets bored, maybe then we'd have to...entertain him."

"Sis, lets change the subject to food. I'm absolutely famished. I've only had a couple of sips and I can already feel this wine. Let's go out to the patio and we can keep Michael company while takes care of the halibut."

Out at the patio, the teenager puts on three pieces of the tasty white fish. On the burner, some red potatoes are boiling, almost done.

"Michael, where did you learn to cook like this?"

"Mom, Aunt Holly, you can learn anything on the internet. Ladies, I also made caesar salads which are in the fridge. Sorry ladies, I didn't have time to make any dessert."

"Wow, Abb, our chef Michael Chase has everything under control. Sweetie don't worry about dessert. Just looking at how hot your mom is looking, I think I know what I'm in the mood for."

"Did Michael just hear right? Did his Aunt Holly just...shit! Is she going to...his MOM?"

Michael's big titted mother looks at her little sister, smiles and licks her lips.

The teenager can't believe it! Is his sexy little Aunt Holly trying to hit on her own sister? And...his mom...she certainly didn't say no!

"Hey sis don't jump the gun. Remember we have to show Michael all of our purchases."

"Michael, after dinner, are you in the mood for a little fashion show, courtesy of your mommy, and your Auntie Holly?"

The two blonde sisters eyes zero in on the front of Michael's shorts. The boys bulge seems to be growing.

"Looking at what I see sis, Michael's definitely ready for our little...fashion show."

As the dinner is done the three of them head back inside, where Michael helps first his Aunt Holly then his mother into their chairs.

"God, Michael, you're becoming such a gentleman. You were my perfect prom date, Now...the fancy dinner, candles, wine...are you trying to get into our panties?"

"Holly! Don't embarrass him!"

"You're right, sorry sweetie. Your Auntie Holly is starting to feel the wine."

Michael comes out holding the caesar salads, then puts a scoop of the red potatoes and a piece of the halibut on their plates.

"Dinner is served, ladies. Enjoy."

As he lights the candles, Abby thinks about her son. A couple days ago, her clumsy awkward son stuttered so bad he couldn't even make a sentence. Two nights fucking her little sexy sister has totally done wonders for the teenager. He is well on his way to becoming a total lady killer.

As the two blonde milfs and the youngster finish their dinners, Abby tells her son to open another bottle of the white. She asks her little sister...

"Hol, how are we ever going to thank Michael for this wonderful meal? You have any ideas?"

"Well, Michael, we did promise you a little fashion show. I'm ready to get started. How about you sis?"

"Yes. Michael, why don't you head into the living room and make yourself comfortable. Aunt Holly and I will be down in a couple of minutes."

The two sisters bound up the stairs, giggling. This is going way way better than either of them imagined. They change into the new outfits they bought at Macys.

The teenager's breath is taken away at the sight of the two gorgeous blondes. His hard body Aunt Holly is wearing a sexy red skirt and white top with red buttons.

"Michael, I thought this little number would look good on my weather forecast. As she turns around the boy's eyes check out the backs of her slim calves. Michael, do you think the skirt is maybe a bit too short to wear on TV?"

"Uhhh...I'm not sure about that."

"Hol, you'll make a lot of cocks hard when they see you forecast the weather in that little number. But you might have a lot of their wives call in to complain."

Michael's mother had put on a sexy black skirt which barely covered her delicious mature ass. The teenager's eyes traveled up her long creamy legs, getting just a glimpse of some black panties underneath. The sexy top shoved her mature melons together, showing off her DDD tits.

"Michael, do you think this is just a bit too much...for my business meetings?"

"Sis, you better not wear that to work. You'll give all those horny guys the wrong idea."

"You're right. Maybe this was just a bit too much."

"Abb, maybe you wear that when your son takes you out on the town, for dinner and dancing. Michael, you up for that? An evening of dinner and dancing with your sexy mom?"

"Uh...yes. I'm definitely up for something like that if you are mom."

"Michael, I'm definitely up for that...and a lot more."

The two sisters then showed the teenager their sexy short robes. They were just like the satin robes they had won at dinner, except these were full length. Michael was stunned at his mother's elegance in that long flowing robe. She looked like a mature beauty queen, her big blue eyes telling Michael that she was having the time of her life.

"Michael, we're going upstairs now. We have several more things to show you. Let me refill your wine."

With that Michael's mother grabs the boy's glass and heads into the kitchen. She puts half a packet of the blue powder into his glass.

"Well, your mother better hurry. I can't let Aunt Holly get ahead of me."

In the bedroom, Holly has lit up a reefer. Sitting on the bed she offers her sister a drag of the weed.

"Here sis, take a few drags. I'm already starting to feel it. Did you...give Michael his...wine?"

"Yes. He almost went and filled it himself. But I was able to grab it away from him and put a half a packet of the powder in there."

"Yummy! I'm sure that cock is already hard! Lets put these on. That will make his cock stand at full attention."

The two sisters each put on a skimpy nightie and matching heels. Michael had seen his sexy big titted mother in several see thru outfits but she had never looked as incredibly sexy as she did right now. His mother seemed to have a glow that he had never seen before. Aunt Holly wore a tiny red romper and red patent heels. The tiny red panties rode up her thighs making the boy's heart almost stop.

Michael started feeling a bit strange as his cock seemed to be harder than usual. The front of his shorts were starting to get wet as his teenage cock started to ooze a river of precum. The two blondes' eyes were fixed on the darkening wet spot on the front of the boy's shorts.

Aunt Holly smiled as she had to make a comment.

"Sis, look at the front of Michael's shorts. I think he...likes what he sees."

"Well Hol, we did promise a fashion show. Yes it definitely looks like he is enjoying it."

The teenager is starting to feel the full effect of the blur powder. He knows he has to fuck someone...something...soon.

"Michael, darling, we have one more to show you, if thats okay with you. I hope we're not boring you. Maybe you'd like to go and watch a game on TV or something."

"Uhhhh no mom...you're not boring me at all."

"Abb, I don't think your son's interested in any game on TV."

Giggling the two sisters bound up the stairs. They pass the rest of the reefer back and forth as they change into the last outfit they bought at the sex shop.

Down the stairs Holly came into the room, wearing a see thru white robe.

The matching white panties hid nothing. Michael knew he had to get his teenage cock back inside his sexy aunt soon or he wouldn't make it. Just then Michael's mother came into the room. The clip clop of her 5 inch white strapped heels signaled her entrance. Abigail Chase's little sister and teenage son had never seen anything like the blonde bomb they had in front of them.

The gorgeous blonde mother was wearing the same long white robe that her little sister wore. She had fixed her hair and reapplied her make up, her huge luscious 36 DDDs begging to be let out of the confinement of the top of her robe. Just the right amount of eyeliner around the edges of her big steel blue eyes, the big hooped ear rings and to finish it off a faux diamond choker around her slim perfect neck.

Abigail Chase 37 year old single mom, was blonde perfection. Michael couldn't take his eyes off his lovely mother. Her little sister's pussy started oozing as she was so excited she could hardly breathe.

"My God sis! You're...just stunning. Don't you agree, Michael?"

The boy could hardly get a word out.

"M...m...mom...y...y...y...you...a...a...are...i...i...in...credible."

The two sisters smiled at each other. Michael's stuttering had gone away once he had fucked his sexy Aunt Holly. But his gorgeous blonde mother, her perfect face, long tanned legs, delicious ripe ass, and big mature tits, had blown the boy away. Abby's cunt started getting wet, knowing what she was doing to her 18 year old son.

The two sisters stood up, one sister on each side of the boy.

"You didn't think these white robes were all we have to show you. There's more..."

With that both sisters slowly took off their satin robes. Michael's eyes went back and forth at the sight before him.

Holly's short skimpy silk top clung like a second skin to her now damp chest. The tiny garment barely covered her perfectly round boobs, ending at her belly button. The tiny silk panties had a string and a tiny V in the crotch which barely covered her perfectly hairless cunt.

Abby's top didn't do a very good job of covering her huge luscious mommy melons. The top didn't hide her now hard nipples as the white silk clung to her mature milf body. The tiny panties were a string, and nothing else. The luscious curves of her mature ass were on full display, as several tiny pubic hairs from her Brazilian cut teasingly stuck out the side of her panty crotch. Both Michael and Holly's eyes were zeroed on the wetness oozing from the gorgeous blonde's pussy. Even Holly, who so far has had no trouble telling her sister how she felt or what she wanted, had trouble making a sentence. Michael's brain was absolutely toast.

JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,872 Followers