First Auntie, Then Mom Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"HOLLLYYYY!! GODDDDAMMMM ITTTT!! I LOVVVEEE FUCKING YOU LIKE THIS!!"

The younger blonde, a bit shocked at how much her older sister is into this, lays back as Abby pumps her hips. Abby is in heaven, totally in control of their fuck rhythm.

On top, her big tits now shaking wildly, Abby's blue eyes open wide, announcing her orgasm.

"HOLLLYYYY!! I'M GONNA...AAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

"ABBYYYY Y!! CUMMINNNNNNNNNN TOOOOO!! IIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

The two beautiful blonde sisters are out of breath as they have just had multiple mind blowing orgasms, courtesy of the rubber dildo. The bed sheets are now a soaking lake of female sweat and cunt juice.

"MY GODDD HOLLY!! I NEVER KNEW...ANYTHING..."

"ABB!! THAT WAS...AMAZING! GOD HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU!!"

The two blondes exchange playful soft kisses. Slowly their brains leave their fuck fog and come back to reality. They both look at the sexy teenage boy who has spent all this time watching intently.

"You know Michael has been such a good boy. How are we going to repay him? Michael, are you up for some...special time with Auntie Holly? This time mommy wants to watch."

Holly and Abby have already talked about what's happening next, so there are no surprises.

"Sweetie, Auntie Holly is just too...worn out. Abby, maybe its time..that you...thank him for being such a wonderful son."

Even though the gorgeous blonde mother has just multiple orgasms from her sister, the weed she smoked earlier has given her a second burst of energy. She gives her teenage son a huge smile, her perfect white teeth glistening in the pale light.

"Michael, come here darling."

Abby, starting to hit the wall, is ready to get some well earned sleep. But there's no way shes going to miss this. This is what the two sisters had planned for all along. They have totally orchestrated every single event of the last three days. And now...what 37 year old mother Abigail Chase has been waiting for for God knows how long...is finally going to happen!

The teenager, his dripping erection sticking straight out, crawls over to his mother's side of the huge king sized bed. She greets her son with a huge kiss, her arms around the totally aroused teenager. Abby grabs Michael's oozing prick, running her slim long fingers around the boy's throbbing fuck pole. His mother's hand starts running up and down as Abby smiles at her son.

"Michael, your penis. I never realized...it's so...big and hard."

The teenager closes his eyes in anticipation. Yes, his beautiful blonde mother has her hands around his teenage cock. She's going to give him the hand job he's always dreamed about!

"OHHHHH MOMMMM!! GO...UP AND DOWN...PLEASE!!"

Just then Abby stops dead in her tracks. Michael doesn't know what to think. His mothers hand felt so good on his swollen organ and now...whats going on?

Abby opens her big blue eyes and gives her son a look he'll never forget as long as he lives.

"Michael darling, please don't call me mom, okay?"

"Uhhh...s...s...sure...mom...ohhh...sorry..."

"Michael, from now on...I'm your...mommy...please call me...mommy."

The teenager knows exactly where she came up with that. His mother got that from watching those porn videos from Flo who roleplay fucked her son. Does that mean she's going to...?

Abby lays on her back and holds her arms out. She spreads her long legs wide, her dripping wet pink folds of her birth canal open for her son.

"Come here darling, Make love to mommy."

Abby has fantasized about this moment for months. She has decided that the first time her darling son fucks her, it will be the old fashioned way. There will be plenty of time to explore other positions later on but right now she wants nothing more for her son to stick his dick deep inside her and pound her senseless.

The teenager gets into position, his cock at the entrance of her oozing tunnel. The blonde mother grabs her son's head and steers his mouth to her huge ripe melons.

"Michael, darling, tell mommy what you want. You want to suck on mommy's titties?"

Michael, can't believe his good luck. He had fantasized about his mother's tits since he became aware of boys and girls. He gently grabs one big tit, running his hand over her inflamed crimson nipple.

"OH!! MOM!! I MEAN...MOMMY!! YOUR...TITS!! I'VE DREAMED ABOUT THESE TITS SINCE I WAS A LITTLE BOY!!"

The teenager, his cock waiting to find a place to fuck, is in heaven as he squeezes one nipple and sucks on the other one.

"YES MICHAEL!! DON'T BE GENTLE!! SUCK MOMMY'S TITS...HARD!! SQUEEZE MY NIPPLE!! YESSSS!!"

"MOMMYYYYY YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL!!"

From the other side of the bed, Michael's Aunt Holly watches her nephew gorge himself on his mother's fabulous tits.

"You know Abb, Michael's cock would fit just perfectly between those big melons of yours."

"Oh I know Hol. That's for later. Right now, I know what my son wants.."

Abby gently pushes the hungry teenager away from her big hooters. She grabs her son's face with both hands and guides his face downward. Michael face is inches away from the wondrous pink wet tunnel he came out of 18 years ago. The big blonde's oozing cunt gushes a river of clear juice down the inside of her thigh and onto the now totally soaked bed sheet.

"Michael, please...don't tease mommy anymore. Make love to mommy's horny pussy."

"OHHHH MOMMYYYY PLEASE!! I WANT TO SUCK ON IT!! I CAN SEE THE JUICE RUNNING DOWN YOUR LEG!! CAN I PLEASE??? LICK IT UP??"

"SHIT!! DON'T TEASE ME ANYMORE DAMMITTTTT!!"

The gorgeous blonde pushes her son's face down, his mouth covering her oozing fuck hole.

"OHHHH MOMMMYYYY!! YESSSSSS!!"

The boy, his mouth sucking on her cunt, eagerly takes his tongue and licks up his blonde mother's sweet tasting juices. Abby's long legs are spread wide, her strapped white heels high in the air as she howls with pleasure.

Abby is impressed with Michael's ability to send his beautiful mother into another world with his tongue. Her fists pound the bed as she closes in on a huge orgasm. She grabs her son's head and steers it up about an inch. The bed shakes as Abby bucks her hips upward. Michael finds his beautiful blonde mother's huge pink clit with his tongue.

"MICHAEL!! YESSSS!! MOMMY'S CUMMIN!! ON YOUR FUCKIN TONGUEEE!!

Abby's entire body shakes as she rides her son's tongue to pure sexual bliss. Her screams fill the bedroom as she pounds the bed harder with her fists.

"AAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!! MICHAELLLLLLL!! AAAAIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!"

Michael Chase for a few minutes has totally forgotten how incredibly horny he is. Getting his fantasy woman, his own mother, off like that with his tongue was the hottest thing he has ever done with his life. As the big luscious blonde tries to catch her breath she looks at her darling son. A single mom who got pregnant way too early in life, Abigail Chase has spent her whole life trying her best to make her little son happy, to teach him all about life. And tonight she is making her son a real young...man! She's going to teach her darling boy the ins and outs of pleasuring a beautiful older woman.

"Michael, for all these months, I've been coming on to you. I wanted you to fuck me for so long. Darling , when I told you that mommy son incest was wrong, well, I'm sorry. I wish you would have just ripped off my panties and fucked me hard."

"Michael, I'm going to warn you. Once you fuck your mommy, there's no going back. I'm going to want it...a lot. Mommy's going to spend every night draining those big beautiful balls. Are you...okay with your mommy, becoming your...fuck slut?"

The gorgeous blonde gives her son a huge fuck me smile. Its finally time...

"Michael, I know how much you've wanted this. Mommy has thought about it a lot too...Come her darling...put your beautiful cock into your mommy..."

The teenager, shaking with lust nervously climbs into position. Abby grabs the boy's throbbing cock and pulls him downward. Michael Chase feels the warm wetness of the most wonderful place in the universe.

"COMON DARLING!! YESSSSS!! YOU'RE INSIDE MEEEEE!!"

Abby's swollen wet cunt squeezes the invading hard fuckstick, welcoming the boy's cock home, inside his beautiful blonde mother, where it belongs.

"OHHHH...MOM...UH...MOMMY!! YOUR PUSSY...ITS SO WET!! IT'S SQUEEZING MEEEE!!"

Abby's eyes are crazed with lust as she looks deep into her son's, now her lover's eyes.

"Kiss mommy darling. Kiss mommy...like the young man you now are...before you...fuck your mommy..."

Mother and son look at each other and lock lips, the boy gently pushing his swollen fuck stick into his welcoming blonde mother. Their lives will never be the same anymore. The two lovers kiss goes on, their tongues dancing playfully with each other. Abby breaks off the kiss.

"Michael...please...give it to your mommy...hard...please..."

The once clumsy boy, until a couple days ago a total virgin, slowly thrusts his slim hips, driving his stiff hard fuck pole all the way inside his beautiful mother. Yes, his Aunt Holly had taught him well!

Holly Chase is loving watching her darling nephew and beautiful blonde sister locked in their own world of incestuous bliss. She's so happy she helped make this moment happen!

"MICHAEL!! DARLING!! YOU'RE ALL THE WAY INSIDE MOMMY!! GO AHEAD DARLING!! FUCK MOMMY GOOD!!"

The teenager, his thin adolescent body bathed in a sexual sweat, looks down at his beautiful blonde fuck mate. Her eyes open, Michael realizing his mother wants this every bit as much as he does.

"OHHHH MOMMMYYYYY!! OHHHH SHIT YES!! MOMMMYYYYY!!"

The teenager puts his arms around her hips, his hands now firmly holding her mature ripe ass cheeks. Its time for the teenager to drive it home.

Michael thrusts his hips hard as he firmly holds onto his beautiful blonde mother's ass for leverage. Abby's white heels, high in the air, shake as her teenage son pumps his throbbing dick in and out of his mom.

"MICHAEL!! HARDER DARLING!! HARDERRRRRRR!! DON"T STOP!! DON'T EVERRRR FUCKING STOP!!"

Mother and son have left the planet and are now in their own fuck heaven. Abby thought the dildo fuck with her little sister was one thing, but there's absolutely nothing like her own 18 year old boy pounding away, his wonderful fuck pole hitting her swollen cervix again and again. The beautiful blonde makes eye contact with her son, as she begs him for just a little more of his dick...until...

"MICHAEL!! GO AHEAD DARLING!! CUMMM IN MOMMMYYYYY!!"

Michael's swollen teenage balls start unloading. The first jet of thick teenage semen hits Abby's cervix like a firehose. Then a second blast, then one after another.

"MOMMMMYYYYYY!! SHIT I CANT HELP IT!! I'M CUMMMIN IN YOU MOMMMYYYYYY UUUUGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!! UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The boys ropes of warm sauce hit her cervix, sending Abby Chase into incest heaven. She holds the boy's hips hard against her as her son pumps jet after jet of warm fuck butter into her birth canal. Her screams fill the room.

"MICHAELLLLLLLLLLL!! EEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

The 18 year old boy collapses on top of his mother. Mother and son are now lovers in every sense of the word.

"OHHH MICHAEL!! THAT WAS...WONDERFUL!! AND YOU CAME SO MUCH INSIDE ME..."

Just then the two lovers realize they had forgotten that Holly was still there. She had seen everything.

"My Godd you two! You are made for each other! I've never seen anything like it in my life!"

Mother and son bathed in the wonderful afterglow of their incredible first time together, lock eyes.

"I love you so much darling! You're never going to sleep in your own room again. You're moving everything into my...I mean...our bedroom."

"I love you too...mommy."

Just then Abby speaks up.

"Look! Michael, you came so much inside your mommy, it's leaking all over the bed!"

Abby looks at her sister.

"Hol, thank you so much, for teaching Michael...about..."

"Hey, I enjoyed it just as much as he did! Listen you two. My little body is worn out after three days of fucking and sucking. I'm going to go and crash, if that's okay with you two. I have a long drive tomorrow."

"Night sis."

"Night Auntie Holly."

"I'm sure you two can...keep each other occupied from now on."