First Auntie, Then Mom Ch. 08

Story Info
Abby becomes a slut for Michael.
5.8k words
4.47
41.9k
68

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,871 Followers

After their three day trip to the posh resort up the Florida coast, Michael noticed that his beautiful blonde mother acted a lot different. It seemed that Abby was a lot less lovey dovey and had changed into something else. The teenager couldn't quite figure it out but she was definitely a lot more slutty. She loved it when her son pulled her hair hard, called her slut, whore and bitch. She had mentioned on several occasions that she wanted to become Michael's personal fuck slut. The youngster didn't know quite what to make of it, but he knew that for some reason, his sexy mother had another switch that needed to be turned on.

The teenager definitely loved his sexy blonde mom's new sluttiness. In fact he started reading stories on Literotica about teenage boys who dominate their mothers. In every story, it seemed that the mothers loved it just as much as their teenage sons.

One day Abby had made quick trip to the mall, looking for some new sexy things to wear around the house. When she came home, her son asked her if she had left a package in the car. She had promised to bring back some batteries for the TV remote.

"Mom, where are the batteries for the TV remote you were supposed to pick up? Dammit, I can't watch TV without them."

"Oops sorry darling. Your mommy had to make a trip to the mall and I just forgot about it, sorry."

"Fuck mom, you know I can't watch TV without the damn batteries for the remote.

"Sorry darling. Your mommy just stopped by the mall. I was looking for some new sexy things to wear around my boy."

The teenager just looked at his sexy mother. He really wasn't mad at her. But he decided to play act a little and see how she reacted.

"Damn it! There is a big game on and..."

"Darling, maybe you'll just have to rip all of mommy's clothes and give mommy a good hard spanking."

She gave her son a filthy smile that told him that she just might like it.

Abby had received a huge promotion at work, becoming branch manager of the investment firm. As the manager she would be able to work more remotely from home. This way she would only have to spend just a couple days a week at the office. Abby loved the fact that she would now be able to spend more time at home, in the arms of her wonderful lover-son.

On those mornings when she did have to go to the office she was starting to realize that her son would sometimes sneak into her room and see what she had on her computer. The smoking hot mother would always have some sexy incest stories from Literotica in her internet history, making sure her son could easily access them. She wanted her boy to know that she was just as much into this as he was.

The blonde bomb had decided to step up her game. She found some stories in the incest section that were more than just mommy son porn. She found one in particular where the teenage boy tied his mother up then whipped her when she didn't obey him. Another where the young boy would bring other teenage boys to fuck her, then would promise to post videos of her on the internet if she didn't do exactly what he told her to do. One she particularly loved was one titled "Dominated Mommy" where the son and his teenage girlfriend took turns having sex with her.

Michael, now fully aware of his beautiful mother's secret reading habits, didn't know what to do. Was she just reading this stuff because she happened to run across it on Literotica. Or...was she secretly hoping he would...? One day Abby had to spend a few extra hours at the office, as there was trouble with an important client. Michael greeted his sexy mother with her usual kiss hello and had a glass of wine ready but Abby didn't seem to respond to her son.

"Michael, after dinner we need to talk, okay?"

Shit! he thought back and remembered he forgot to turn off yesterday's internet history! He had been caught red handed sneaking into her computer!

Michael knew what a great thing he had going with his beautiful blonde mother. Now, did he just blow everything by sneaking into her room and reading her secret fantasies? Or, was she...?

As she showered Abby thought long and hard about what she was going to say, and more importantly, how Michael was going to respond. She decided to wear her long blonde hair down, putting on a very sexy red girdle and a long red silk robe. Like most nights she fixed her lipstick and make up, then ran the comb over her long beautiful hair.

As she came downstairs Michael offered her the glass of wine she had refused a half an hour ago. As Abby chopped the romaine and sliced some chicken for their chicken Caesars, she took one long swig from the wine. She was starting to feel more relaxed.

At the dinner table, Abby smiled at her boy, admiring his youthful good looks and how incredibly sexy he was for an 18 year old boy. He was the lover she had always dreamed about, his youthful energy and his big teenage cock sending her to places she never knew existed. If there ever was a place called fuck heaven, Michael would take her there, every damn night.

After dinner Michael cleared the table, and Abby poured herself another glass of wine from the bottle. As the youngster came into the room, Abby pointed to the couch.

"Michael, come here and sit with me".

The teenager was shaking. Is she...going to tell him this is all over?

"Michael, you know I told you all those months that you and I must never have sex. Sex between mothers and sons is wrong."

Michael now knows that yes, this is the end.

"Well, we've certainly gotten over that, haven't we?"

"Uh...yes...mom...we have."

"Michael, I love being your...fuck mommy. I still remember the night after graduation in that hotel room, how we made love."

Yes, she's letting him know that she loved everything but its over now.

"Darling, then after we made love, you threw me on the bed, called me bitch and slut and fucked me in the ass."

"Yes."

"Well, since that night you've gotten this little rump of mine a lot. And I have to tell you...I don't want it to stop."

The teenager looks at his sexy blonde mother. Totally relieved, he has half a mind to pull her robe off and fuck her in the ass.

"Michael, I guess what I'm trying to tall you...oh shit! I might as well just let it all out. I know you've been reading those stories I have on my computer. Now you know what a slut your mommy is."

"Mom, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have sneaked into your room and..."

"Michael, listen to me. darling, What I'm trying to tell you is that I want to be...your personal fuck slut. I want to be more...nasty. I want to do all those nasty things those mothers do in those stories.. I want you to dominate me, call me your fucking bitch, slut, whatever you want. Fuck me...any way you want to..."

"Mom, are you...sure?"

"Yes. Since that night you put your cock in my ass, you've opened up a side of me that I never knew I had."

The teenager's cock starts to harden. Abby stares at the boy's growing fuck stick.

"Michael, tomorrow I have to work in the morning but I'll be home by noon. How about after work we go to the sex store near the mall and you can pick out some...extra slutty things for your slut mommy?"

"Mom...that sounds...yes. I'd like that...a lot."

"Would you like to see your mommy all dressed up in a slutty leather outfit? You can call me your bitch? Maybe you fuck me in the ass...with a dildo?"

Mother and son grab their wine glasses as she proposes a toast.

"Here's to my...beautiful 18 year old stud...my master...and his incredible horny slut mommy."

They down the last gulps from the wine bottle.

"Now Michael, I think its time you show mommy how mad you are that I forgot the batteries for the remote."

She takes off her red robe. Now she is in her red girdle, the top tied tight, squishing her big boobs together.

"Michael, I think you better spank your mommy for forgetting those batteries."

His hard cock now oozing a river of teenage precum he grabs his mother's arm, pulling her down. She gets into position across her son's lap, his hard cock against her stomach.

"COME ON MICHAEL!! SPANK ME!!"

"WHAP!"

"Michael's open hand hits her luscious panty clad bottom.

"GET EM OFF!! RIP MY GODDAMN PANTIES OFF MY ASS AND SPANK ME HARD!!"

The teenager is excited beyond belief as he grabs the strings of Abby's red thongs and pulls them apart. Throwing them on the floor, the tiny panties are torn toast. He now has full access to her beautiful mature ass.

"WHAP!! WHAP!! WHAP!!"

"HARDER MICHAEL!! PUNISH MOMMMYYYY!!"

"WHAP!! WHAP!! WHAP!!"

Abby's ripe mature ass is now red from her son's assault, but there's no way she wants this to end.

"Mommy, don't ever forget those batteries again, or I will spank you senseless."

"HARDER!! HURT ME!! GIVE IT TO YOUR BITCH!!"

"WHAP!! WHAP!! WHAP!!

Michael's blonde mother starts crying, not of sadness, but pure pleasure.

"You like spanking, bitch?"

"GOD...YES!! MICHAEL...I LOVVVVE ITTT!"

"NOW BITCH, GET YOUR GODDAMN ASS OFF ME. GET ON YOUR FUCKING KNEES."

Abby didn't know how her son was going to react when she told him what she wanted. This is working out way way better that she ever dreamed!

"NOW BITCH...RIP MY FUCKING JOCKEYS OFF ME."

Abby her eyes wide open, tugs at the thin striped briefs. She successfully tears the briefs, pulling them off.

"NOW BITCH...WORSHIP MY FUCKIN DICK!!"

Abby her steel blue eyes open wide, grabs the teenager's hard pole and makes eye contact with her son.

"PLEASE? CAN I SUCK IT?"

"MOMMY, YOU WANT MY DICK PRETTY FUCKING BAD, DON'T YOU?"

"YES!! PLEASE!!"

"YOU GONNA BEG FOR IT BITCH??"

"YESSSS!! PLEASEEEEE!! MOMMY WANTS YOUR BIGGG DICKKK!!"

"GO AHEAD BITCH...GET THAT DICK IN YOUR PRETTY MOUTH! BUT DON'T DARE DON'T LOOK AT IT. MOMMY, LOOK AT ME!!"

Abigail Chase, her mouth full of her son's throbbing teenage cock, looks at her boy. He is loving being in total control of his mother! The teenager roughly grabs the back of his mother's head and forces her mouth all the way down. Michael's cock is now down her choking throat.

"COME ON BITCH!! GET MY FUCKING DICK DOWN YOUR THROAT!! GONNA CHOKE FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU MOMMY!!"

"ACCCKKK ACCCKKKKK UCCCKKKK!"

Michael, holding his mother's head, thrusts his hips. The teenager is choke fucking her pretty mouth! Abby has never had anything as intense as this in her life. The teenager moans as the blonde milf knows her son is close to blowing his nuts.

"UCCCKKKK!! UCCCCKKKK!"

"Shit mommy, you're such a good fucking cocksucker! Shit yes!! I'm gonna...SHIT YESSS!!"

"MOM!! EAT IT ALL!! COME ON BITCH!! EAT ALL MY FUCKKKINNN JUNKKKK!! HELL YESSSS!"

The big titted blonde mother chokes as her son's thick nut butter starts down her throat. Abby is able to lift her head a little off the boy's exploding cock , letting his thick sauce fill her mouth before she swallows mouthful after mouthful of his teenage sperm.

She tried to best but some of her son's cock sauce escapes and runs down one side of her chin. She looks up at her boy, excited that her son enjoyed her slut fantasy.

Michael, loving the fact that his mother has sneaked into his computer and read many of his fantasy stories, gives his beautiful mother a stern look.

"Goddamn it! If you're going to be my personal bitch you better learn to swallow it all! Maybe I should start looking around for another milf to fuck."

"Darling, mommy's sorry. I will do better next time. But I do need a lot of practice. Your cock just shoots too much sperm."

"How the fuck am I gonna teach you?"

"Michael, maybe you better carry mommy to bed and fuck her in the ass..."

The next morning Abby takes some extra time in the shower. Her mature ripe rear end hurt from her son's spanking. Actually she hurt all over her body, but the beautiful blonde had never felt more like a woman than she did last night. Her teenage son had slapped her, spanked her, choke fucked her and pounded her asshole. Abby hopes this is just a start of a new chapter in their incestuous life.

At noon she quickly left the office, telling her associates to watch the markets for any signal of a downturn. The investment company had been seeing record profits lately and she didn't want to mess anything up.

As she walked into the house, Michael had made lunch. Mother and son quietly ate their turkey and ham sandwiches, just smiling at each other. Abby decided to tell her son how she felt.

"Michael darling, about last night. I just want to tell you...I absolutely loved it! My old body hurt like hell this morning but, lets just say, I'm all better. I'm ready for more, a lot more. Everything you can give me..."

"Mom, I loved it too. I can't wait to go to the sex shop and see all the stuff they have."

Abby had put on a cute pair of blue shorts and a light blue tank. It was going to be fun spending a couple hours shopping with her young dream lover.

Holding hands the drop dead gorgeous blonde and her young son walked into the sex shop. Rita the owner greeted Abby with a huge smile. Abby had been in the shop a couple of times since the first time with her little sister Holly.

"Hi Abby! So good to see you again."

"Hi Rita! This is my boy...er...boyfriend Michael."

The sexy store owner checks out Abby's good looking young stud. The beautiful blonde sure found herself a nice hunk. He can't be more than 18. The athletic young boy doesn't have one ounce of fat on his flat belly. The store owner's mouth waters looking at the bulge in his shorts.

"Make yourselves at home. By the way today I'm giving all of my good customers a 10 percent discount."

"MMMM!! Sounds...yummy. We're just going to look around and Michael is going to pick me out some...fun things."

"Mom, look over here...look at this shit!"

Abby gives her son a look telling him to be careful. No one must to know that they are mother and son.

Now out of hearing distance, Michael holds up a sexy black romper. It's see thru and open in back. Michael whispers to his mother so the store owner doesn't hear,

"I like this one. It's open in back...so I don't have anything in the way when I pound your ass."

Smiling, Abby puts the black nightie in her cart.

"What do you think of these little panties darling? Aren't they cute?"

"Yes mom, but there's no crotch. Why wear panties if there's no crotch? Oh, I get it!"

"That's the idea silly! I'm going to get some of these. Pick out all your favorite colors baby. And on the same note, look at this new little crotchless teddy."

Michael can't believe it. He had an idea that shopping with his beautiful blonde mom might not be all bad, but he's having the time of his life with his smoking hot mother.

"Mom, look at all these high heels. There's thousands of them."

"Yes, Lets skip over those right now. We'll get back to them later. Come on darling, let's go into the other room.

In the other room the bondage gear and leather goods filled the dimly lit room.

"Mom, you want to get some of this stuff."

"Baby go ahead. Go for it. Anything you want. If your mommy's going to be your personal fuck slut I better dress like one."

Michael had seen some of this stuff on the internet. He picked out a top that was just a series of leather straps. A pair of black high heeled mini boots, a leather girdle, 3 different leather body harnesses, some leather gloves, and some long patent leather black leather boots.

"Shit Mom, you really do want to be my bitch, don't you?"

She shows Michael a set of 6 way leather restraints.

"Mom, how do these work?"

"Well, my fuck master ties me to all four corners of the bed, all spread out for you. Then its anything your little heart wants baby."

"Shit mom, I can't wait."

"Michael, this goes with it. Its a body board with hand and foot restraints. You can lay me flat or bend me over so my ass is ready for you."

The teenager smiles. This is the best.

"I think my master needs this leather whip, so you can punish mommy when shes a bad girl."

By now the shopping cart is almost full.

"Mom, lets look at the heels."

Michael picks out a black pair of shiny patent stilettos. Next a pair of burgundy colored patent leather boots.

"Those are called fuck me specials."

"Shit mom, how do you know all about this stuff?"

Abby eyeballs a big black dildo. with realistic balls and a tiny butt plug.

"Michael, you wanna fuck your slut mommy with this beauty?"

Abby picks out a couple of long white t shirts that will serve as pajamas. One says FUCK SLUT, the other says...CERTIFIED CLASS A 3 HOLE HONEY.

As Mother and son head up to check out Michael grabs a book from the shelf. Bondage for beginners.

"Mom, do we need this?"

"No baby. Lets just try things and make our own fun."

At the check out Rita rings up everything they bought. Abigail Chase had put quite a dent in her credit card. She has become Rita's best customer.

"Rita, remember the special lube we bought last time? I'm out."

The pretty store owner gives Abby a smile and looks at Michael.

"Yes, I can certainly see why."

She grabs a tube of the anal gel from the back shelf.

"No Rita, you better give me...maybe a half a dozen."

"Certainly Abby."

With the the bags in the trunk, Abby starts the car. She reaches over and kisses her son.

"Thanks for a wonderful day! So, how did you...enjoy a day of shopping with your fuck slut mother?"

"Mom, you're something else."

"And...I hope we're just getting started."

Mother and son got home around 3 pm. All of the shopping with his smoking hot blonde mother got the teenager's hormones on high alert. Michael's cock was ready to explode, but his mother had other things to do.

"Michael, I have a couple hours of work to do before dinner. I kinda left a couple things hanging at work and I have to make sure everything's handled. Its a big client and I don't want to blow it. Why don't you call that new Italian deli and order us some take out? Tell them you'll can pick it up around 5."

She looks at Michael, who seems a little fidgety. He had never seen anything like the inside of the sex store. What he couldn't believe was how much his big titted blonde bomb of a mother was totally into it.

"Darling, I don't think I'm not going to be in the mood to cook tonight. Right now.. I have other things on my mind, if you know what I mean, baby."

Abby gives her son a look that would stop a train in its tracks. She sees the 18 year old boy's cock hardening in his shorts.

"And from what I'm looking at, I'm not planning to go into work tomorrow."

Michael went into his bedroom and booted up his computer. He saw that the blonde porn star Flo had just brought out a new mommy son porn video, named "Dads Poker Night, so I give mommy her own poke her night."

The raunchy video got Michael's blood boiling, but the teenager knows that he and his own beautiful blonde mother have already ventured way past the point of watching fake incest videos together. He heard his mother on the computer, doing a couple video chats with a couple important big money clients. The teenager thought for a minute about climbing underneath his mothers desk, pull down her panties, and lick her to orgasm, but thought better of it.

When Michael went to the their favorite deli to pick up the take out, the teenager was so horny he couldn't stand it. He pondered as to which of the sexy bondage clothes he would make his mother wear. He tried to picture her in his mind, strapped to the bed while he gave her some lashes with that leather whip. Yes, tonight he will tie her up, whip her ass then fuck her silly.

As Michael's car left for the across town trip to the deli, Abby quickly got off her computer. She knew it was time to hurry and get ready for her son, wanting to surprise the boy the minute he got home.

JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,871 Followers
12