All Comments on 'First Auntie, Then Mom Ch. 08'

by JoMaddox

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
still a mama's boy

i love the way this story is progressing, but to be her master she can't be in charge. You can't tell me that a boy who's read and watched all kinds of porn doesn't know what to do. Like when she said she had things to do for work Michael was very horny after she told him he's the master. He should have pulled her to her knees and face fucked her until he was satisfied and told her now you can finish your work. Give him more confidence and make him more sure of himself. She'll be a much happier slut when she doesn't have to tell him what to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Using first names

Abby should suggest the her and Michael start using their first names more so as not to make more mistakes when they are out in public. Abby could also suggest since he can't give her a gold ring for her left hand that he takes her and has his slave pierced with gold rings in her nipples, clit hood, and both labias to show his deep love and proud ownership of his mommy slave, slut, and whore. She should also confess all the activities that both her and Holly did and beg for his forgiveness and to be punished for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW!!!

This series of stories was terrific, I hope that next they get that hot Lori involved in their lovefest. Maybe even bring the Aunt back along with her wife.

DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

Michael needs mom abby and lori for a fuck fest. Mary may also want to be involved

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous