First Auntie, Then Mom Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she got out of the shower, the beautiful blonde bomb rubbed sweet smelling vanilla flavored oil over her whole body. Her huge melons glistened in the late afternoon light coming through the picture window.

Abby went through the bags of leather clothes that she and her son had picked out. She had noticed how much he seemed to like the patent leather high heeled over the knee boots. She chose a leather top called the restrainer which consisted of a series of criss crossing leather straps. As she tightened the straps across her midsection she noticed how the tight leather straps made her already big boobs stand out even more prominently.

At the store when Michael wasn't looking Abby had found a pair of sexy black panties. The very tiny crotch had a cute saying, "no cocks here, other end only." A leather garter belt held up the sexy black silk stockings.

Abby spent some extra time putting her long blonde hair up and applying the bright red lipstick. Finally one of her new black chokers. This one had the saying "fuck slut" on gold letters.

Finally she put on a new very long black silk robe. The idea was that MIchael wasn't to see anything until after dinner. As she looked into the mirror, checking everything one last time, she heard her son's car pull into the driveway.

As the teenager quickly bounded into the front door, he yelled.

"Mom! Dinner's here. We better eat before it gets cold."

When he walked into the living room he was totally blown away.

His sexy blonde mother had showered and put on the new black robe Michael had picked out. The shiny silk robe was full length. Abby made sure he didn't see the boots she was wearing. She had left the front of the robe open just a bit, the boy feasting his eyes on her big mouth watering melons. Abby was sitting on the couch, some soft music in the background, taking a drag from the reefer she had just rolled herself.

"Mom? Jeez!..Holy shit!"

"I set the table, why don't you make me a Caesar salad and a tiny plate of lasagna? And make yourself a plate of whatever. And go ahead and get yourself a beer out of the fridge."

"Sure mom."

Michael's cock started oozing. He knew that his mother's special weed made her incredibly horny. After spending the afternoon in the sex shop looking at fuck me bondage outfits with his blonde mother, then a couple hours alone in his room looking at mommy son porn, Michael is ready to lay some serious dick to his gorgeous mother. And she's already in the mood. This ought to be quite a night.

"Why thank you darling! Michael, can you be a sweetie and get mommy another napkin. I already soiled this one."

As Michael goes back into the kitchen she quickly empties the last of the blue powder into his beer glass. She'll have to tell Michael about it and go back across town and get some more from Tre, the drug dealer.

Michael had laid her salad and plate in front of her.

"Good to see you have a big plate of lasagna. I got a feeling you're going to burn off a lot of carbs."

She then took another drink from her glass of wine

"Yes..I'm going to make sure you burn off a lot of carbs...on top of your slut mommy."

After they quickly finished their meal, Michael ran upstairs for a quick shower.

"Michael, I laid out a new pair of briefs, okay? I wan to see how they fit.

The teenager bounded up the stairs, and jumped in the shower. Abby laid the tiny black silk briefs on the bed. The teenager quickly put on the ball hugging silk shorts, thinking they were too tight. The silk briefs squeezed his cock and balls, making them a bit uncomfortable but a treat for Abby's eyes. He nervously walked into his mother's bedroom.

The blonde bomb was laying in bed, finishing up her glass of wine. Gone was the black robe. Michael was speechless, gazing at the feast laying on the bed.

"Well, master, what do you think?"

Michael quickly crawled into bed. Abby wanted to tell Michael something.

"Darling, I don't want you to feel bad about anything we do. You and I are both...consenting adults. I'm up for...anything you want to give me baby, okay?"

"Okay mom...I mean...mommy."

"Michael, I want you to...call me all sorts of filthy dirty names. Remember I am you personal fuck slut. I want you to treat me like a whore. I want you to whip me, tie me up, whatever. There's only one thing mommy won't do."

"Oh?"

"Baby, I just wouldn't like it at all if we ever...did any..bathroom stuff. I'm not into that. But everything else goes."

Michael's mother is already sweating. She seems anxious, nervous, but excited as hell. Abigail Chase, the most beautiful sexy mother on the planet, has never looked like this. She is an absolute fuck doll.

"Do I look okay? You like?"

"Yes mom...uh..mommy."

"Now kiss mommy, then let's play."

Mother and son share one last embrace and a long kiss. The 18 year old boy has half a mind to just spread her long legs and fuck her right now but he knows she wants more a lot more.

"Mommy, why did you wear those boots? And that strapped top? And that leather...choker? I had some other stuff picked out."

"I don't know baby. I thought you'd like mommy's outfit. I want to please my...master."

The teenager slowly gets the idea that his mother is in the mood for something they have never done.

"Well you know, that fucking stuff makes you look like a goddamm whore! You want to look like a whore?"

"Yes. I want to look like a whore, a fucking slut."

"Why?"

"Because your mommy, is a fucking slut. Your...fuck slut."

"You gonna put on a little show for your master? Go ahead slut, fuck this big black dildo while I finish my beer."

"Yes..please baby, let mommy fuck this dildo...please."

"You want this thing? In your fucking cunt? It looks like the other part goes in your tight asshole."

"Yes! Don't make mommy wait! Gimme that big black dildo."

Michael puts a pillow against the headboard and sits up.

"Well, I guess its okay if you...fuck that thing while I watch."

"Yes...I want you to watch mommy."

"Lay on your back, bitch and look at me."

Abby lays back and spreads her legs, the black patent leather boots shining in the dim light.

"You know, I'm not sure if those boots are slutty enough for you."

"You want mommy to put the dildo inside?"

"Not yet bitch. Pull your legs back, let me see you open your cunt and asshole."

The blonde mother pulls her long legs back. Her cunt opens up, showing her son the throbbing pinkness of her birth canal. The tiny ass ring starts to open just a bit. The teenager takes another swig of his beer, his cock starting to ooze a river of precum.

"Well, I guess if you want to, you can show me what a fucking bitch you are. But you better give me a good show, or I am really going to be pissed."

"YESSSS!!"

"Okay bitch, go ahead and tell me...what you want."

"MICHAEL!! MOMMY NEEDS A GOOD CUM WITH THIS DILDO. I WANT YOU TO WATCH MOMMY FUCK HERSELF WITH THIS DILDO, AND I'LL CUM FOR YOU."

"Put that goddamn dildo in your cunt."

Abby puts the dildo into her wet fuck tunnel, moaning with lust.

"Now go ahead...fuck that thing...while I finish my beer. Put on a good fuck show for me, bitch."

Her beautiful steel blue eyes wide open, mother and son make eye contact as she works the dildo in and out. Needing to cum, she slowly steps up the pace, now writhing on the bed. The gorgeous blonde milf is driving her son crazy, but Michael isn't about to let on how horny he is, at least not yet.

"YESSS! MICHAEL!! MOMMYS SUCH A FUCK SLUT!! WATCH MOMMMYYY CUM FOR YOU!!"

Just then the youngster roughly grabs the dildo out of her hand. Abby thinks its time for her darling son to fuck her but he has other ideas.

"DAMMIT!! YOU'RE NOT FUCKING YOURSELF HARD ENOUGH I'M NOT SURE YOU'RE SLUTTY ENOUGH FOR ME. I THINK I BETTER TIE YOU UP."

Michael grabs the contraption called a six way tie down. He fumbles with the straps as Abby quickly tries to help him figure it out. Finally he has it figured out. He hooks two ends to the front of the bed while his mother hooks the two at the feet.

"Michael, you want me? On my back? Or??"

"BITCH, lay on your tummy. I want to watch that fine ass of yours shake while I whip the shit out of it."

The boy hooks her two ankles while Abby hooks her two wrists.

"Michael, go ahead and pull it tighter. I'm okay with it."

The gorgeous mother is now flat on her tummy her legs spread wide, her wrists pulled so that she is now firmly bound to all four corners of the bed.

The blonde's luscious mature ass is lewdly displayed for her son.

"MICHAEL...HURRY BABY!! GO AHEAD AND WHIP MOMMY!"

"BITCH, I GOTTA ELEVATE THAT ASS OF YOURS SO I CAN HIT IT HARD."

"GET A COUPLE PILLOWS MICHAEL, PUT THEM UNDER MY TUMMY."

The teenager's balls are full and his cock is ready to burst. He had totally forgotten about the tight fitting nylon pouch he was wearing. His cock and balls felt like they were being squeezed to death. But Michael figured it was what his mother wanted so for now he was okay with it.

"BITCH, I CAN SEE YOUR ASSHOLE...ITS OPENING FOR ME. YOU OPENING THAT ASSHOLE...FOR ME?"

"YES!!"

"YOU ARE A FUCKING BITCH AREN'T YOU MOMMY? YOU WANT ME TO...WHIP THAT ASS???"

"YES!! PLEASE!! GO AHEAD AND HIT ME!!"

"OKAY THEN."

"WHAP!!"

Abby screams as she feels the first hit from the whip across her butt.

"WHAP!! WHAP!! WHAP!!"

"YES!! HARDER MICHAEL!! WHIP MOMMY...HARDER!! HURT MEEEE!! PLEASE!!"

"WHAP!! WHAP!!"

YES!! LIKE THAT!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

"GODDAMN IT! YES!! COME ON, HOWL LIKE A BITCH!! THAT JUST SHOWS ME WHAT A FUCKING BITCH YOU REALLY ARE!"

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!"

Michael takes off his soaking wet jockeys and shoves them into his mother's mouth. He hits her again with the whip, this time harder. Her muffled scream fills the bedroom as Abby starts crying.

"WHATS THE MATTER? YOU'RE CRYING LIKE A BITCH. YOU WANT ME TO STOP?"

"NOOOO!! PLEASE! I...LOVE ITTT!"

His mothers beautiful ripe butt now filled with red welts where the teenager had hit her with the whip, the boy figures she has had enough. Abby turns around and looks at the glistening wet cock head, now free of those tiny briefs.

"MICHAEL? ARE YOU GOING TO...?"

"BITCH I GOTTA TAKE A PICTURE SOMETIME OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL ASSHOLE. IT'S ALL OPEN FOR ME."

"YES!! YOUR FUCKING BITCH IS ALL SPREAD FOR YOU BABY! MOMMY'S ASS IS ALL YOURS."

The youngster knows that he must put some serious lube in her ass and his cock before hand. He loved whipping her beautiful bottom and making her scream, but he doesn't want to seriously hurt her.

"GOTTA LUBE YOUR FUCKING ASSHOLE BITCH, BEFORE I FUCK THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF YOU."

"HURRY MICHAEL!! PLEASE DON'T TEASE MOMMY ANYMORE."

The 18 year old boy grabs his throbbing shaft and mounts his prone blonde mother. He rubs his cock back and forth across her ass crack.

"NO!! IN ME!! PLEASE!!"

"OKAY BITCH...YOU WANT IT...YOU GOT IT!!"

One push and he's halfway in. He stops for a split second then pushes his cock all the way.

"OHHHHH SHIT MICHAEL!! YESSSS!! MASTER, I CAN FEEL YOUR COCK...LIKE ITS COMING OUT MY THROAT!!"

Michael Chase can't wait too much longer. His poor cock has been neglected all day. He has to empty his 18 year old balls inside his mother...soon! The boy starts working his hips as Abby bites the hand towel he had given her.

"MOMMMYYY!! SHIT!! I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!! I GOTTA HAVE IT!!"

"YES MICHAEL!! GO AHEAD AND GET IT!! GET MOMMY S ASS!!"

He reaches around his prone mother and grabs her big tits for leverage as he pounds the blonde milf's tight squeezing ass channel. Abby wants this to go on, but she can sense that her darling son isn't going to last too much longer. Maybe next time. She howls as she can feel his thrusts starting to get shorter but quicker. She knows its time.

Michael starts unloading deep into his mothers sucking bowels.

"MOMMMYYYY CUMMMINNNN ...OHHH SHIT!! MOMMMMYYYY!! UHHHHHHHHHH!!"

"IN MEEEEE!! IN MY FUCKIN...BELLLYYYYY!! GOD YESSSSS!! AAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!! AAAAAIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!

Michael Chase collapses in total exhaustion on top of his beautiful blonde mother. For five minutes mother and son just lay there, desperately trying to catch their brath. The boy's cock softens a bit inside his mothers squeezing sperm filled ass channel.

"Shit mom! That was...I don't know what to say."

"Michael baby, thank you so much for that. I have dreamed about being your slut since the day I caught you watching porn on your computer."

12