First Auntie, Then Mom Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No bitch! I told you I'm going to tease the shit out of you...just what you did to me."

The teenager licks her mother's swollen red nipples. Abby squirms on the bed, as the boy feasts of her big luscious melons. Abby screams and begs him for more. The youngster licks his way down her flat tummy then kisses the insides of her wide spread thighs. A river of clear fluid gushes out of her horny fuck hole. The bound blonde squirms and thrashes on the big bed.

"Michael, please...don't tease me anymore."

The boy, now totally in charge, says nothing. Taking his sweet time, he slowly licks his way between his screaming mother's wide spread legs. Abby's legs shake with lust as she desperately tries to get out of the restraints. Michael has pulled them so tight that his blonde mother is totally helpless.

"You want you Lori Lamont to lick your little horny cunt don't you? Look at your fucking clit. Its all stiff and its gushing like a fucking bitch. Is it going to gush like that when Lori Lamont licks your fucking clit? You want Lori Lamont to to bite your throbbing clit and make you fucking scream, don't you?"

"YESSSS!!"

"Then go ahead bitch...scream like a bitch while you dream about Lori Lamont eating your fucking cunt.".

"MICHAEL!! PLEASE!! LET LORI LICK MY FUCKINNNN CLITTY!! MAKE ME...SCREAM LIKE A BITCH!! PLEASE DON'T STOP!! PLEASE!!"

"Good. Now close your fucking eyes and picture Lori Lamont has a dildo and is going to tease you..."

Michael, his cock ready to fuck his mother within an inch of her life, slowly mounts his spread eagled blonde milf. Abby closes her beautiful blue eyes, trying to picture the 18 year old raven haired Lori Lamont on top of her.

His dick hanging down, the inflamed piss hole oozing a river of teenage precum, the 18 year old boy gently rubs the tip of his fuck pole against his mother's pussy lips.

"MICHAEL...UH...LORI!! PLEASE!! FUCK ME!! FUCK ME LIKE A FUCKIN BITCH!!"

"I say not yet bitch. Not until you tell LoriLamont what you want."

"Lori, mommy wants you to fuck her...and mommy wants to fuck you too. Mommy wants Michael to watch me...fuck you...before I watch Michael fuck you...and dump his load in your pretty little cunt. Then mommy's going to lick you...and eat all of Michael's...sperm."

The teenager slowly rubs the length of his cock against the blonde bomb's gushing clit. Abby opens her eyes, and gives her son a look that any man would kill for.

"Michael! Please!! Now...!! I'm going...fuckin...crazy!!"

Michael continues rubbing the underside of his cock against his mother's throbbing clit. The bed sheets are now soaked with the river coming down the insides of her long legs.

"IN ME!! MICHAEL!! PUT IT...IN MOMMMYYYY!!"

"IF I FUCK YOU RIGHT NOW, YOU'RE GONNA BE A GOOD BITCH? AND DO EVERYTHING I SAY?"

"YES!! I'LL BE YOUR BITCH! I'LL DRESS LIKE A WHORE AND FUCK LORI AND LET HER DILDO FUCK MY ASS...ANYTHING YOU WANT...!!"

"Okay then, I'll fuck you...the way you want."

The boy quickly unties the straps, Abby grabs the boy's hips and pulls him down. She wraps her long tanned lags around the boy, holding him like a vice. Michael's cock has found the best place on earth, inside his warm wet welcoming mother. Michael fucks his mother three times before finally collapsing in utter exhaustion on top of the beautiful blonde. The bed sheets were soaked with Abby's juices and oozing teenage semen. It had been very very intense and to his mother's delight, Michael Chase was just getting started.

The next morning, Abby, her ass sore from her 18 year old son's intense whipping, her mature blonde cunt teased, licked, then fucked senseless, pulls her SUV up to the driveway at the address Lori Lamont had given her. The sexy raven haired teenager bounds out the door, giving Abby a wave and a huge smile. Around her neck was her camera. She takes a picture of Abby in the car before she gets in.

"Good morning Lori. Already taking a picture...in my car? You are serious about this aren't you?"

"Good morning Abby and thank you for doing this for me. I can't tell you how much I appreciate this. I hope that sometime I can return the favor."

As Abby takes the short freeway drive to her office she has several things she wants to get out of the way.

"Lori, I want you to have a good time today, get some good shots so you can ace your photography class. Let's promise each other just to have fun with this, okay?"

"Sounds great Abby. I am so looking forward to spending some time with you."

"Well I do have several things to tell you...they're kind of rules of mine."

"Sure Abby. I mean I know there must be some rules."

"Okay well first, when we are around my office, I'd appreciate it if you called me Mrs Chase. We're going to be with a bunch of young stock brokers, and we do have to keep some level of decorum around the office, okay?"

"Yes...Mrs Chase."

"Now when were alone, it's just Abby."

"Okay."

"Now the other rule. You are a sexy intelligent, drop dead gorgeous 18 year old girl. You'll have those guys in the office after you, trying to get into your pants, asking you out. The other rule is that there's no...mingling with any men around the office. I always had that rule and its served me well. My last young intern ended up fucking all the secretaries in the office and my whole business almost went into the toilet. As a young woman, if you want to succeed you have to keep everything business like. Now, out of the office, it's another story. Definitely, get all the sex you can!"

"You know I probably already realized that. It makes total sense."

"So, I 'm going to introduce you around, I'm going to tell them you're my son's girlfriend. That out to keep those horny guys away, at least for awhile."

"So I am kinda role playing Michael's...girlfriend? Hmmm, I think I like that..."

As they get out of the car Lori snaps several pictures as Abby walks into the office. When she walks in, the young brokers stop playing around and snap to attention.

"Okay everyone I have an announcement. This is Lori...Lamont. I'm considering her for the new intern position. She's just staring college, and among other things has a photography class. She's going to be taking pictures of me and pictures all around the office. So everyone please say hello when she walks by, but I want to tell you this. She's dating my son Michael, so everyone, hands off."

The 12 twenty something brokers go back to their computer screens. The phone rings, then rings again as the brokers go back to servicing their clients.

Lori walks by and looks at the computer screen of one of the older brokers. He gives her a smile and a wave as he talks to a client. The computer screen is like a video game she has never seen before. It's fascinating the way the numbers come up and how quickly the broker finalizes the stock trade.

"Abb...uh...Mrs Chase, this is so cool. Its incredible how the numbers keep changing and the broker has to tell the client, then he sort of reels them in and its done."

"Yes, that's pretty much how its done. But then the broker has to study the different markets and knows what businesses are hot and which are going bad. The better you know all the markets the more money you make."

Lori's camera takes picture after picture of the brokers and their computer screens. The sexy teenager then follows Abby into her office.

"Mrs Chase...what you do...is amazing. You mentioned you may be hiring an intern? I know I'm probably not qualified."

Just then Abby's phone rings. An older widow worth millions is on the other end. She's a huge possible client, wanting to talk to Abby as she and her husband aren't happy with their current broker.

"Okay Mrs Sanders. I'm really looking forward to meeting you two tomorrow. Come by the office say around 2 pm and we can sit and discuss your portfolio. That sounds good? Great. We'll see you and Mr Sanders at 2 tomorrow."

Lori has taken several pictures of Abby on the phone. Then she asks Abby if she could get some shots of her looking at her computer screen.

"Okay Mrs Chase, let me get behind you...and get the back of your head and the computer screen...great...now several from the front. Now several from the side...great."

Lori, done for now, gives the camera to Abby. The big titted blonde wants to see some of the pictures she took.

"Yes, that's good, yes, me talking to the brokers, yes, talking on the phone...good, oops!!... these two aren't any good, or are they okay Lori? Let me know if you want to take them over."

Abby shows Lori the two pictures the teenager took from the side.

"Lori, my...boobs. They look so...big. Hon, are they really that big...or is it the camera angle?"

"Mrs Cross, I'll be honest. Yes, they're big. But they're just so...beautiful, I'd like to keep the pictures of them as that is the essence of you."

"So, you're going to put these pictures of my big boobs in your portfolio."

"Yes, if its okay."

"Sure. You know, you're the first woman who has ever told me my boobies are attractive. Kinda makes me feel all warm inside."

Abby looks at the clock. Its almost noon. The morning has flown by, Abby's half day at the office over for today.

"Lori, do you have any plans the rest of the day?"

"No. I was just planning to study for my business class and check out your pictures for my portfolio."

"Well, how about we go get some lunch? Then...how about we have a girl's day? Go get our hair and nails done, then spend a couple hours at the mall and get you a couple of new outfits."

"New outfits?"

"Yes, If you're interested, I'd really like you to quit your two jobs and come and work for me...as my new intern."

"You mean...I got the job?"

"Yes, if you want it."

"Mrs Chase I am just...so...excited! I know you only get a chance like this once in your life. I promise to do my best, and try to do this right."

"I'm glad you're excited. I'm excited to have a young intern around the office."

"Mrs Chase, I promise you one thing. I will never never..disappoint you."

Abby calls the hair and nail salon, booking a hair cut and nail job for both of them. First a quick bite to eat at a fancy restaurant and a trip to Nordstrom's.

As the two gorgeous women sit down, the waiter brings each of them a glass of white.

"Let's toast. To your new job, maybe, your new career. And to friends..."

"Yes, soon I hope...and golf buddies!"

"Yes, I'll drink to that one. Maybe when you see my golf game you'll regret you promised to teach me."

After lunch they walk into the nail salon at the new mall. Mrs Lee, the owner greets Abby.

"Hi...Abby...hair and nails...for both of you?"

"Yes, Ming, give us...the works. Toe nails...the works...everything you got."

"Sure. You want just a trim?"

"Well, maybe a little more than just a little trim. Maybe shorten it just a bit and put a bit of curl in it so I can still put it op when I'm at work."

"Sure, Abby. Now how about your...beautiful young friend?"

"This is Lori, my good friend."

"Your hair is so silky and shiny. Maybe just trim the edges a bit?"

"Well...Ming, you can shorten mine a bit too. How about you give me a haircut just like Abby?"

Lori looks at the wall and notices Ming's prices are double what they are anywhere else. She is starting to have second thoughts.

"Lori, don't worry. My corporate office in New York going to be thrilled I have a young female intern. They are just fine with us getting our hair and nails done and some new clothes for you. The company always wonders why my credit card bills are about half of their other female employees. You and I are going to change that."

After a wash, rinse and cut, Abby looks in the mirror, smiling. Her long straight hair has a bit of curl. The simple haircut makes the blonde bomb look around thirty. She just hope Michael likes her new do.

Abby hands the mirror to Lori. The sexy teenager looks much older. The 37 year old blonde bomb and the 18 year old sex kitten look at each other, a huge smile on their beautiful faces.

"Abby, Lori, I do good job. You two could be...sisters."

"Ming, you are incredible as always."

Next the nails, then both women are treated to having their toe nails done.

Abby gives Ming a huge tip for a great job and the two woman are out the door.

"Abby, thank you...so much."

"My pleasure. You girl are now a bonafide...hottie."

"Abby, I think we're both...hotties."

"Yes...two hotties...I like that ...a lot. I wonder what my son is going to say when he sees us?"

The two women drive to the mall, getting a couple strained necks from passersby. They walk into a little boutique where Abby buys all her work outfits.

"Hi Lorena."

"Hi Abby! Nice to see you. I didn't know you had another...sister."

The two women smile.

"No. This is Lori Lamont. She's starting tomorrow as my new intern. We need her fixed up with a couple smoking hot but conservative outfits."

Lorena eyes Lori up and down, admiring her sexy black hair, ample tits and nice long legs.

"Lori, you are absolutely ...stunning. Just like your...just like Abby."

Lorena picks out a simple navy skirt and matching blazer.

"That's good, now maybe a sexy satin top underneath? To make you look like the beauty you are, but now plain and old fashioned."

"Perfect, now give Lori the matching heels...And maybe a necklace...Yes."

Lorena then picks out a simple black skirt, sexy but conservative, with heels, hose and a silver necklace and ear rings.

Lori looks at Abby.

"Abby I think this is way too...expensive. I don't want to get you in trouble."

"Hey like I said its all a write off. You look like that around the office and you'll drive some of our old millionaire clients crazy. They will be throwing you so much business you'll never be able to spend all the money you're going to make in commissions."

Abby takes Lori back to the house so Michael can see what his mother and her new teenage friend were up to all day.

"Hi mom, Hi Lori...my Godd! Mom, Lori, where have you been? You are both...incredible."

"Thank you sweetie. Lori, take your shoes off and show Michael what happened at the nail salon."

Lori takes off her shoes as does his mom. Michael has two beautiful perfectly painted sets of toenails in his face.

"You like Michael? Lori and I went all out. New dos for both of us, nails, look!"

"Mom, you're amazing. Lori...how did you let my mom talk you into this?"

"Hey, buster, Lori and I went all out...for you. We want you to be proud of your hottie mom and your smoking hot...I can't call her your girlfriend...your friend who now can get any man she wants."

"Well you two, are definitely hotties."

"Good, I'm glad you like. Now you better ask Lori out. Oh that's right, you're taken. Maybe looking at Lori will make you change your mind."

"Michael, maybe you better go and change into your best slacks and a nice shirt and take us two smoking...hotties out to dinner."

Lori speaks up.

"Mrs Chase...sorry Abby, I can't. My grandmam's caregiver is taking the evening off. I have to stay with my grandmams."

"Lori, that's okay. Michael, Lori and I have some more news. She has agreed to become my intern at work. Isn't that cool? She starts tomorrow."

"Lori, yes. I'm glad you're working for mom. We'll talk later."

After Lori left for home Michael looks approvingly at his mother's new nails and do.

"Mom, ya, I like the new do. You look younger for some reason. Maybe hanging out with Lori has made you younger, and sophisticated. Nothing better than a beautiful classy mom who is an absolute fucking slut in the sack."

"You know exactly the right things to say to your mommy, don't you baby?"

"Mommy, I don't know about that but you know exactly the right things to do to make my balls ache."

"Baby, let's have a nice dinner. You can get me drunk. Just keep my wine glass full, baby. I'll put on something very sexy, maybe my new leather teddy and g-string. I'll put you on a steak and potato for my baby boy, then mommy will take care of that ache in your balls."

The next morning Abby picks up Lori for her first day at her new job. On her first day Lori opted for the navy skirt and blazer and matching heels. Her new hairdo made her look incredibly sexy and mature for an 18 year old girl just out of high school.

"So, Lori, your grandmams was okay?"

"Yes, but I'm sure I'll have to put her in a long term facility. She has dementia and I can't take care of her anymore."

"That's so sad. Lori, you look great. Are you ready for your first day?"

"Yes. I even spent last night looking at stock businesses online, to get an idea of which stocks are hot."

"You're already one step ahead of all the other clowns at my office. I'm sure I'm going to be glad I hired you."

"So, we're working a full day? Half a day?"

"We're working a full day, till 5. I was thinking about maybe afterwards we get our clubs and hit the golf course. Our office has a business membership at the country club. Now that you're an employee I can add you to my membership."

"Country Club? I've never been inside the gate of a private course. Just public courses for me."

"Let's put your clubs in the trunk. I already have mine. We can buy some golf clothes at the shop."

"Are you sure? I can get some things out of my closet. I think they're okay for a private course."

"No. Were golfing on the company's dime. They want us to buy some new things for golfing. I am so looking forward to some golf pointers."

"Yes...golf buddies...!!"

As the two sexy women walked into the office, the brokers all looked up from their computer screens

"Hey everyone, you all met Lori from yesterday. We are so lucky that she has agreed to become our new intern. So if she asks you anything, try to help her, okay everyone?"

The morning went quickly as Lori spent some time watching each of the brokers make stock trades while she made notes on everything. After lunch, Lori kept making notes on everything she could when Abby asked her into her office.

"Lori, everything going okay?"

"Yes, I'm loving it. Abby, sorry...Mrs Chase. After watching a few different ways these guys make trades I kinda have it down already. Can I ask you, how do I get to be a broker, and make those big bucks?"

"Starts with a college degree in business then you have to go to a special school where you learn about trading stocks. But I promise you, if you work under me for four years, you'll learn enough to pass your test right out of college."

"Four years? Under you? I can't wait."

"Yes Lori...big bucks...hey but remember the lady I was talking to on the phone? She and her husband are going to be here in 5 minutes. I'd like you to sit in with me. We can double team him.

The 60 something man walked in with his wife.

"Hi, I'm Abby. We taklked on the phone. This is my...protege, Lori Lamont. If you don't mind I'd like her to sit in on us. I'm teaching her the business."

"Nice meeting you Mr and Mrs Sanders."

The couple sits down with Abby while Lori listens to everything, taking it all in. The old guy has trouble concentrating on Abby's presentation. He can't take his eyes off the blonde's magnificent tits and the gorgeous young thing that is her assistant. Before, he was reluctant to move all of his investments from his old broker, while his wife seemed a bit more open to changing brokers.

"Mr and Mrs Sanders, as you can see most of the employees here are younger. They all study the latest trends so we are a little more what you say ahead of the times than the other firms."

The old geezer privately thought that if he did switch brokers, he would get to see Abby's spectacular rack a lot more in the future, as well as the sexy little raven haired youngster who made his cock stand on end.