First Auntie, Then Mom Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, mom...?"

"Well, I hit one very nice shot on the last hole and I jumped up and down so Lori could watch my boobies shake. Then we hugged and the little minx...kissed me. I mean not a sweet kiss, a real open mouth go for it kind."

"Shit mom."

"Yes, I would have fucked her, but I'm waiting until you tell me to. Hurry up please."

"Well, I figured it all out. I'm going to let you fuck her...after I fuck her."

"I told her about how well you fucked Holly. There's no way I'm going to tell her that Holly is your aunt. She thinks that Holly is one of my friends. I told Lori that now all of my older friends have the hots for you."

"Mom, sounds like you have it all under control."

"Well, we were in kind of a true confession mode. The sexy little thing opened up to me. She told me she masturbates...thinking of you. I'm going to take her to sex store and buy her a nice dildo."

"Shit, mom, that's hot. Thanks for that."

"Then...I told her this...wait till you hear..."

"What?"

"Well I told her that I fuck myself with my dildo every night...and I picture its you, my son fucking me...and how I scream for it."

"Shit! I wouldn't have thought of that one. Good job mom."

"Then, she told me...she thought the idea of me fucking myself, thinking of my son...was hot."

"Holy crap! Mom, you're something else. I am so lucky to have a mom like you."

"You know what Michael, I really don't feel like dressing up in those fuck me boots and have you whip me tonight. I've had a lot to drink. How about you just grab my head and give mommy a good mouth fucking. Promise mommy will swallow all of it."

"Sure mommy. Just promise to get up a little early tomorrow. I need to fuck your beautiful ass before you go to work."

"Yes...my darling son...my...master..."

Michael quickly pulls his pants down, Abby grabs the 18 year old's fuckstick and puts it in her pretty mouth. So his mother had told Lori to ask him out again. This time he will not turn her down.

Just as he expected, Michael's cell phone rang several days later.

"Michael, Its Lori."

"Hi Lori, what's up? How is your new job working for my mom?"

"Michael, your mom is about the coolest person in the world. I am having the best time working for her, and having her be my model for my photography class. And we have a standing golf date every tuesday and thursday night. But that;s not why I called."

"Oh?"

"Michael, I know you are...involved. Your mom says its friends of Holly and your mom. But I was just wondering..."

"Well?"

"Michael, the professor in my photography class gave us a new assignment. He wants different pictures using different kinds of light. I was going up to Overlook Bluff and take some pictures of the lights of the city and was wondering if you'd...like to join me. Its kind of dangerous up there and I really don't want to be alone."

"So...take some pictures?"

"Yes. Then, maybe we can ...talk about stuff...or whatever..."

Overlook Bluff was the prime make out spot for all the kids at Roosevelt High.. Over the years, thousands of babies have been conceived under the bright lights of the city.

"Sure Lori, sounds cool. How about I pick you up say in an hour?"

"Sounds great, and Michael..."

"Yes?"

"I am really glad you're going out like this."

Michael picks Lori up and his cock starts hardening right away. The teenage beauty looks smoking hot in her tiny skirt and cotton halter top. The drive up the mountain was filled with talk of school. Michael says he saw Grant Walker the other day working at McDonald's.

"He told me he's going to be a manager in a couple of years."

"Michael, you know how I feel. I don't want anything to do with anyone from our senior class...except you."

Finally the car gets to the top of the winding road. Lori takes out her camera and starts clicking away. She wants to get out of the car and walk down the narrow path a bit to get a couple of different angles. On the way back up, Lori loses her balance and Michael saves the day, catching her before she breaks an ankle. The boy holds the teenage beauty, his cock pressed against her moistening fuck hole.

The two teenagers kiss, holding each other tight. Lori reaches down and runs her hand along the length of Michael's cock.

"You know last time I did this, you ended up shooting off in your pants.

Maybe this time I can arrange...a better place to shoot off into."

Lori drops to her knees and unzips his fly. She pulls his jockeys down, admiring the hard young cock an inch from her face.

"Michael, it's absolutely beautiful. I was so jealous of Holly when she sucked you off at the bonfire. I wish you had been exploding in my mouth."

Michael is surprised at Lori's aggression.

"Michael Chase, I'm going to show you what a good cocksucker I am."

Lori Lamont grabs Michael's throbbing cock. The red cock head starting to darken in color and a stream of creamy precum starts to ooze from the tip. Lori moans and looks Michael in the eye.

"Michael, don't close your eyes. Just watch me. Watch me...make love to your beautiful cock. You can have my mouth...anytime you want."

Lori takes the head into her mouth, her lips running over the tender cock head. Looking at the teenager, she takes Michael's entire cock in her mouth, then grabs his hips for leverage while she tries to get more of his cock down her throat.

Michael is shocked. His sexy mother takes him down her throat but usually chokes on his cock before he finally gets the whole thing down her throat. Lori Lamont can take his dick to the root, his pubic hair pressed firmly against her perfect chin. Lori is in her own world as Michael can feel her throat muscles massage the teenager's cock.

Michael knows that Lori Lamont can out suck his beautiful blonde mother.

The raven haired hottie massages Michael's tender scrotum, desperately trying to milk his load of spunk out of his big cock

"SHIT!! LORIIII!! SHIT!! I NEVERRRR KNEWWWW!!"

Just then Michael Chase explodes. Lori's chin doubles in size as rope after rope of Michael's cock butter fills her mouth. Lori swallows, then quickly again as Michael keeps filling her pretty mouth. Finally Michael's cock softens a bit as Lori looks up at Michael and nods her head yes.

"SHIT!! THAT WAS...FUCKIN...AWESOME...!"

"Michael, you know how I told you that most of the things you heard about me weren't true? Well, I was known as the best cock sucker at Roosevelt High. That one...was definitely true. And...I'd love to spend every day...sucking your beautiful cock. I hope...I am a better cock sucker than Holly, or all of her friends."

Michael says nothing still trying to regain his senses after the most intense blowjob of his life.

"Let's get out of here...go to my house. My grandmams is probably asleep.

I can scream like crazy and she'll never wake up..and..trust me...I can scream like crazy."

They hold hands going back up the hill. Michael speeds down the winding hill, then being careful not to get a speeding ticket, the two teenagers rush to Lori's house.

Once inside Lori quickly goes to her grandmother's room and sees she is down for the count.

"Michael, she won't wake up until tomorrow. You want a beer or something?"

"Sure."

Lori grabs a beer out of the fridge and one for herself. He is surprised that the sexy raven haired beauty likes an occasional beer. Lori kisses Michael, then whispers in his ear.

"Michael, I want you to fuck me...hard. Make me scream...okay? Then when your done...go ahead and dump your load in my belly. I want to go to sleep tonight with a bellyful of your jizz."

They walk into Lori's bedroom, she pushes the boy down on the bed and starts attacking him. Michael can't believe how aggressive the teenage beauty is. She pulls her halter top off, then her shorts. Her dripping wet panties come off. Michael can see that Lori's pussy is oozing, ready for his cock. Michael crawls into position between Lori's long spread legs. She pulls Michael up on top of her, not wanting him to lick her pussy, at least this time. She wants it...hard...and NOW! Michael gets into position to mount his pretty high school classmate, but Lori quickly gets off the bed running into the bathroom.

Michael wonders whats up with that?

"Lori quickly comes back with a bottle of hand lotion. She gets on her tummy.

"Michael...no one has ever been near my ass. I've been saving it for someone special. I've dreamed about you for a long time...fucking me in my ass."

The hand lotion wasn't perfect but for the two incredibly horny teenagers, this will have to do.

Lori spreads the lotion on Michael's throbbing cock while putting some of the lotion in her tiny ass ring. She gets back on her tummy and four hands guide the teenager's cock to the quivering brown orifice.

"Michael, go ahead. Pound me hard. I won't break. Give it to me hard and make be scream like hell!!"

Michael does not have to be told twice. Not while this beautiful young thing is flat on her tummy, spreading her ass cheeks apart and begging him to fuck her in the butt. He pushes once, Lori screaming, then Michael roughly pushes one more time, pushing the entire length of his swollen cock deep into the extremely tight virgin ass tunnel.

"EEEEEEEE!! IIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!! MICHAEL!! MY GODDDDDD!! ITS...SO...FUCKING...BIGGGGGG!!"

The youngster doesn't want to hurt the pretty teenager. But he doesn't want to disappoint her either. After all she asked for it...hard. He starts to work his cock in and out of Lori's tender asshole.

"Michael, give me a minute to get used to it. Then you can pound me hard."

Michael works his cock gently out of Lori Lamont's tender teenage ass, feeling the extremely tight opening start to slowly loosen with each gentle probe of his cock. He is ready to lay a serious fucking on Lori Lamont but knows he better wait till she gives him the okay. A few more gentle slow thrust and Michael Chase finally gets his wish.

"MICHAEL! I'M GETTING USED TO IT NOW. GO AHEAD...AND FUCK ME...REALLY REALLY HARD!!"

Michael steps up the pace as Lori matches him stroke for stroke. The two teenagers now in perfect rhythm, are sweating like crazy the heat of Lori's bedroom. Michael thinks for a second that she doesn't have any air conditioning. Lori seems to be okay with everything so far. Michael finally decides its finally time to give the raven haired beauty what she asked him for.

Michael grabs Lori's sweating body and holds her tight as he drives his teenage dick far as he can into Lori's ass. Lori screams with delight as Michael fucks her hard, then harder.

"MICHAELLLLL!! IN MY...FUCKIN...ASSSSSSS!! OHHHH HOLY...FUCK!! I LOVE ITTTTT!!"

"LORI!! SHIT! YOUR ASS!! I...CANT...ANY LONGER...GONNA CUMMMM!!"

"YES...FILL MY ASS WITH YOUR FUCKING JIZZZZZZZ!! YESSSS!! AAAAIIIIIEEEEEEE!! AAAAAIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Micheal fills Lori's tight virgin ass tunnel with rope after rope of his teenage spunk, He drives his dick into her and holds it there trying to fill her belly with his cock sauce. Lori's scream could be hard throughout the big two floor house. Thankfully Lori's grandmother sleeps through everything. Finally done, and bathed in sweat, Michael collapses on top of the raven haired teenager.

The two school mates just lay there in the after glow of their intense ass fuck.

Michael slowly comes back to reality and pulls out. Lori squeezes her ass muscles, trying to keep Michael's semen in her asshole.

"Michael, I'm going so sleep all night with my sperm in my ass."

"Lori...I never knew that you..."

"So Michael, am I...slut enough for you?"

"Hell yes..Lori..."

"Good, because you're getting this ass of mine again...maybe later this week? Would you like to stick around? Fuck me...again?"

Michael remembers his mother is home waiting to hear all about his date with Lori Lamont. He knows that his beautiful blonde mother will give him the time of his life, once she hears he fucked Lori in her shitter.

"Sorry Lori. Just got a text from my mom. Says to hurry home. Something wrong with the kitchen faucet. Seems there's water all over the kitchen."

On the way home Michael tries to picture what his mother will be wearing when he gets home. Even after getting the best blowjob of his life from Lori Lamont, then fucking her in her tight little ass, he's ready for a sexy romp with his mommy.

Once he gets in the door the teenager is not disappointed. His sexy mother is sitting on the couch, wearing a new black satin babydoll and 5 inch black patent spikes. It was obvious that she had spent a good amount of time fixing her hair and make up, preparing for her lover-son.

"Hey, lover boy. How was your date with Lori. Did she rock your world?"

"Sorry, I'm going to take a quick shower."

Michael bounded up the stairs, jumping in the shower. It was everything he had not to stroke his cock under the warm water, but he knew that his smoking hot mommy was down there, dressed to the nines, waiting for him. He hurried back down, where his mother had poured herself a glass of sparkling white.

"Mom, you look so fucking good. Just like the slut bitch I was thinking about all the way home."

"Good boy. Now tell mommy all about it. Did you fuck her good?"

"None of your fucking business, but just to tell you I fucked her ass and she loved it. She told me I was the first guy in her little shitter."

"Did she suck you off? I hope she at least swallowed it like your mommy."

"Shit mommy, what the hell do you think? Sure she sucked me off. She took my dick all the way down her throat without gagging like you do. I have to say that Lori Lamont can out suck you, bitch."

"So she's a cock sucking expert? I guess mommy just needs more practice."

"Good, cause you're going to take my cock down your throat. You definitely need the practice."

Abby grabs Michael's hardening cock and tastes the red cock head.

The sexy blonde mom, her mouth full of her son's cock nods yes.

"Good mommy, now eat my fucking dick. Eat it all, just like the slut you are."

Even though he has just fucked Lori Lamont in her pretty asshole and she had taken his cock down her throat without gagging, Michael Chase knows he has a couple more in his cum filled balls for his beautiful blonde mommy. After mommy eats his dick he's going to pound the crap out of his beautiful blonde mother's ripe mature butt hole. Yes, that's it. Have both Lori Lamont and his mommy go to bed with an asshole full of his junk. That's the way it's going to be.