First Auntie, Then Mom Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, Mrs Chase, I'll do whatever my wife is comfortable with. Honey what do you think? Do you have any questions?"

Mrs Sanders has one question. This one directed to Lori.

"Lori, you are so...classy for a girl your age. Why did you decide to work for Abby?"

"Well, Mrs Sanders, I know for a fact that Abby will take good care of your money. Lots of times a woman has a better feel for things out there than a man. I'll promise you this. I'm going to work my tail off to get my license as soon as I can. Then I hope that Abby can turn your investments over to me. I'll always remember you were my first client, and I will do my absolute best."

Mrs Sanders looks at her husband and they nod.

"Abby...and Lori...lets do this."

"Sounds great. Looking at your current portfolio, I see your current worth is about 2 million.:

"Yes...and...after hearing how Lori is personally going to take care of us, let's double that to four million."

Lori, on her first day, just convinced Mr and Mrs Sanders to invest their 2 million dollar portfolio with the company, plus another two million, all because they liked the young teenager's honesty and enthusiasm. Abby noticed how the old geezer was eyeballing the smoking hot 18 year old. She even saw a slight bulge in the front of his slacks Abby knew that she wouldn't have had a chance without the help from the eager sexy teenager.

After the couple leaves, Abby gives Lori the high five.

"Lori girl, my intuition was right. You're going to do very very well at this. The normal commission on two million dollars is around 30 to 40 thousand dollars. Plus as long as they keep their money with us, the agent gets about 20 thousand bonus, every year. I can't do that legally until you get your license but you just doubled your salary the first day, plus a nice bonus from me."

Lori Lamont is on cloud nine.

"Mrs Chase...OOOOHHHHH SHIT...!!"

"Yes..."

"Mrs Chase, I am so excited I just creamed my panties."

"Lori sometimes, it's like that. I have had several...orgasms at the office just like that. You know, I had planned to stay here all day, but it looks like everything is going okay just by itself. How about you and I get out of here? Let's go to the top of the hill, have lunch and open a bottle of champagne to celebrate."

"You mean?"

"Yes, lets get just a little tipsy before we hit the links. It might help me play better."

The two women drive to the fancy restaurant, order a bottle of champagne and order lunch.

"Well, here's to your first day."

"Yes."

"Your first multi million dollar client."

"Yes!"

"Here's to...good friends..."

"Definitely, yes!"

"And...now...golf buddies..."

"I am so looking forward to golfing. I haven't touched a club since... well, all the crap that happened senior year."

Abby looks into her eyes, and gets close. She has half an idea to kiss her but decides not to.

"Lori?"

"Yes?"

"Can I check something?"

"Yes, sure."

"Spread your legs just a bit...I hope you don't mind if I'm a little forward..."

Lori spreads her long legs. Abby runs her hand up the teenagers leg, finally feeling the soaking wetness between her teenage thighs.

"Lori, you weren't lying. You did cream your panties, didn't you?"

"Yes. I think it's the first time in my life I orgasmed and didn't scream."

"You mean...you scream when you...?"

"Yes, I'm what you call...a screamer."

"Well, a screaming orgasm would have definitely woken up those horny guys on the trading floor. Maybe from now on you should maybe carry an extra pair of panties to work, just in case you have any more...episodes."

Then Abby, her hand soaked with the teenage juices, looks at the sexy raven haired beauty and does something that almost made Lori explode a second time.

The blonde bomb makes eye contact with the 18 year old minx and licks one finger, then puts her fingers in her mouth, giving her a look of lust.

"Lori, I'm sorry. I just had to do that..."

Abby looks at her watch. Its close to 5 pm.

"Hey, lets get out of here. We have a tee time in half an hour."

Just slightly buzzed from the champagne the women pull up to the golf course. The valet takes their clubs and Lori is a bit surprised. At the public course she always had to handle her own bags.

"Lets go check in, and see what they have in the pro shop. I just got a flyer that they have recently relaxed their dress code."

They walk in and are greeted by a young twenty something behind the counter.

"Hi my name is Jayson. Welcome to Sand and Lakes. You must be the Chase twosome."

"Hi, I am Abby Chase. We have a company membership, but haven't used it for a few years."

"Yes, I see that."

"Well, Jayson, you are going to be seeing a lot more of us around here. Lori here is quite a golfer and she is going to be giving me all sorts of pointers. Maybe we'll try out for the ladies circuit."

"Ma'am, the cart attendant already has your clubs on the cart ready to go."

"I see that. Can you have him put half a dozen wine coolers in the ice bucket?"

"Certainly ma'am."

"I get all your flyers and see that you have relaxed your dress code."

"Yes, the membership is getting younger and the club wants to keep up with the times."

"I have read you are now carrying a line of ladies wear called Fun and Flirty."

"Yes. Everything is over there in the corner."

The two women look at the racks of short shorts, halter tops. Abby sees exactly what she wants. She picks out a sexy light blue pair of striped short shorts and matching sleeveless halter top.

"Lori, these are absolutely darling. I think they have your name on them. Now get yourself a new pair of golf shoes."

She finds the same pair of shorts and halter in hot pink.

"How am I going to look in these?"

Giggling from the champagne, the two women head to the dressing room. They quickly get out of their work clothes. Lori stands right in front of the blonde bomb, in her soaked panties.

"You did quite a job on those panties, girl. Makes me think about maybe having another taste."

The two women make eye contact.

"But if I did that I don't think we'd be in the mood to shoot any golf, would we?"

Lori's panties are starting to get wet a second time when she sees Abby's naked mature melons. Looking down she can't help but start at the blonde bomb's sexy g-string panties. She can see a wisp of blonde pubic hair sticking out the sides.

"You know Lori, the material in this halter top is going to feel good against my nipples."

As they walk out Abby and Lori quickly find a pair of shoes that fit.

"Put a dozen of these pink balls on the account also. Lori, how about you?"

"I'm kinda old fashioned about golf balls. The white ones are fine."

"Great, now Jayson can you steer us to the first tee?"

"Yes ma'am. Most of the members have long gone home. There's only one other group out there and they are on the back nine so you'll never see them. You'll

have the course all to yourself."

On the first tee, Abby realizes that this is Lori's domain. Even though she had taken lessons a few years ago she pretends to struggle with the proper form. Lori grabs her hands and puts them on the club the proper way. Abby seems to struggle with the proper stance. Her knees are too bent and her body is hunched over.

"Abby, now straighten your legs, and spread your legs...wider. Yes. Now bend over so you are in balance."

"You know Lori, I'm having trouble with the stance. It just doesn't feel right. Maybe you go ahead and get behind me and get me into position."

Lori's cunt is again starting to moisten as she gets behind the gorgeous mature blonde. The blonde can feel the sexy teenager's tits pushing against her back. Lori reaches over and grabs Abby's waist, putting her stance in the proper position.

"There! How does that feel?"

"Lori, yes...that feels good, really good. Maybe you just stay back there for awhile. Oh, but then I may totally forget about golfing. Lori, it feels like it used to when I took all those lessons years ago. Maybe you'll have to get behind me like that every hole, until I get it right."

"I'd love that...now let me get a few pictures for my photo shop."

Lori gets behind the long legged blonde. The short shorts have ridden all the way up her ripe ass cheeks.

"You know Abby maybe you better put some sunscreen on the backs of your legs."

"Lori, good idea, but I am in the correct position and I don't want to lose it. Would you...for me?"

Lori, her hands shaking, quickly gets the sunscreen out of her bag before her gorgeous blonde friend can change her mind. She gets a hug gob of the white cream and runs it up and down the blonde bomb's quivering legs.

"Abby, your legs are a bit too tense. Try to relax, you'll hit the ball a lot farther."

There's no way the smoking hot blonde can relax her legs when the sexy 18 year old minx is running her beautiful hands up and down her legs. Right now golf is the last thing on either of their minds. Lori reluctantly pulls her hands away from Abby's creamy legs, wondering how she is going to have Abby do the same to her. Lori quickly grabs the camera and shoots a few more pictures.

"Let me get a couple of more pictures from the back. Yes, now spread your legs a bit further apart, exactly like that. Now let me go around to the front. Now keep your head down and look at the ball like you are going to whack the hell out of it. Abby now take a practice swing and on your finish, bend your back and look at the target."

"Abby bends her back, her aroused nipples poking a hole in the sheer nylon top.

"Great, now let me get a couple of pictures. Yes. Abby...you look...perfect! I mean...your form is perfect. Now go ahead and hit it."

Abby winds up and hits a nice straight shot down the fairway. She jumps up and down, her luscious melons shaking underneath her sexy pink top. Lori quickly takes a picture as the two smoking hot women high five.

Now, its Lori's turn. She takes her stance. then...

"Abby, the sun feels brutal. Maybe you should put some sunscreen on my legs too."

Quivering with excitement the big blonde rubs the lotion on the backs of the teenagers long smooth legs. She can almost taste the juices flowing from the sexy hottie.

"There Lori, now your turn."

Lori winds up and smacks one way past Abby's shot. They give each other high five.

"Yes...now that's real girl power!"

Abby had played the first three holes better than she had ever remembered, due to Lori's pointers. The teenager was halfway through her second wine cooler, not really caring about her golfing score. The only thing that mattered was the long legged big titted blonde that was snuggled up nest to her in the cart. On the fourth hole Lori smacked the ball but it sailed high into the trees.

"You know Lori, I'm no expert like you, but I don't think you spread your legs quite as much as you did on the other holes."

"Thank you Abby. I want you to keep an eye out for that. Make sure I stick my rear end out enough too. Sometimes I forget to do that. Maybe you'll have to get behind me and get me into the correct position, like I'm doing for you."

"Okay, I'd love to do that...if you think it will help. I'll also keep an eye...on your rear end."

"I'd like that Abby..."

As they looked for Lori's ball, Abby's cell went off. It was Michael, checking up on his mother.

"Lori, its work I have to take this. It will take me a couple of minutes, okay?"

"Well, how are you doing? I hope you and Lori have the total hots for each other by now."

"Yes, going great. She creamed her panties after closing a million dollar deal. She let me put my hand down there and I got my hands in her juices and licked it off my fingers. I almost came when I rubbed sunscreen up and down her legs. I am so fucking hot for her I can't stand it. Please let mommy fuck her...please! I'm begging."

"No way mommy. Not yet. Not until I tell you to."

"Okay ...my master...if that's the way you want it. But I don't know how much more I can stand."

"Mommy, tonight you're going to put on those black leather boots for me tonight and fuck yourself with that dildo, while I have a can of beer."

"Sounds yummy! God, mommy is so fucking horny I can't stand it. Lori is bent over showing me her pretty ass as she's looking for her ball. God, I want to rip her shorts off and get my tongue up her ass."

"You're making your son's dick hard, mommy."

"That's the idea isn't it? Ha ha."

"Gonna whip the shit out of mommy, tonight, baby?"

"Shit yes...I'm gonna get that fine plump ass of yours bright red from the whipping I'm going to give it."

"Oops gotta go."

"Lori, I guess the computers went down for a second, but everything is fine."

"Abby, found my ball, over behind that bush."

By the final hole both of them had finished three wine coolers. Feeling no pain, Abby was having a great game, thanks to Lori's pointers. She needed a 5 on the last hole to get her best score ever. She wound up like a pretzel and smacked a long one straight down the fairway.

"Hell yes Abby! You go girl! Way to smack the shit out of that thing!"

Lori had some really long hits but she had a couple of shots into the sand trap and one in the lake. She didn't care. In her mind she was trying to picture Abby Chase spread out and naked on the bed.

As the cart drove off Lori smiled at her new older friend.

"Okay last hole. Just relax and let it happen."

If Abby could hit another good one she could easily go over the lake in front of the green on her next shot. It would certainly mean she would get her best score ever.

Abby tensed her body over the ball.

"Here goes, Lori. Come on little ball, go like hell."

Abby smacked the ball but it dribbled right in front of her. She had almost missed the damn thing!

"Dammit! I wanted that one so bad, but it looks like this game is toast."

If she could somehow get over the lake on her next one maybe she could still salvage a good game. She tensed her legs and eyed the ball. Just then Lori stepped in.

"Abby, you forgot to spread your legs wide apart. And remember not to tense your legs."

"Dammit I can't relax."

"Abby let me get behind you. I can feel you're just so tense. Stick your rear end out...yes just like that."

The blonde pushes her ample ass into her 18 year old friend. Lori's cunt is oozing as she loves the feel of Abby's ripe ass against her.

"Lori, now that feels like before. Thank you sweetie."

"Now Abby remember to bow your back on the follow thru. I'll take a picture while you hit it."

Abby winds up...SMACK! The bright pink ball sails straight and long, just barely getting over the lake, and rolling, rolling, then stopping, a foot from the cup! She...did it!!

Abby jumps up and her scream of sheer delight fills the now empty course. She jumps up and down as Lori comes over to give her new friend a hug.

"Lori, thank you..It was all about the butt...sticking out my butt!"

Not letting go, the teenager and the beautiful blonde bomb look into each other's eyes. Lori makes a move shyly planting a kiss on Abby's lips. She kisses her again, this time a bit harder. The two smoking hot women are totally in their own world as Abby gently lets go of Lori. Lori then lets go and suddenly she is upset.

"Abby, I'm so sorry! That shouldn't have happened. I didn't mean anything by that. Shit, now I've probably screwed everything up and you don't ever want anything to do with me."

"Lori, everything is fine. We were both caught up in the moment and sometimes things like that just happen."

They drive up to the green and Abby putts her pink ball into the cup. She did it. She just had her best game ever!

"Let me get a picture of you standing next to the cup, great! That will go great with my picture collage."

As they pull the cart back to the clubhouse the pro shop is closed. The cart boy took their bags back to Abby's car and loaded them in the trunk. Abby gave the youngster a hefty $20 tip for sticking around.

"Whats your name son?"

"Tommy."

"Well Tommy we're going to be out here late every tuesday and thursday evening, so theres always going to be a twenty for you when were done."

"Thank you Mrs Chase."

The clubs back in the car, Abby wants to have a cocktail before they head home. They end up at a very cozy little neighborhood bar near the course.

"I'll have a glass of white, how about you Lori?"

"Well, one more glass I guess. After all is is a special occasion, your best game ever."

Abby can sense that her new friend is a bit upset. She wants to make sure everything is good between them.

"Lori...about what happened out there...just let me say I was fine with it."

"Are you sure? I'm so sorry. I mean you were so happy, hitting that shot, and after everything that happened today, and...I mean...you're just so..."

"So..?"

"I don't want to mess up what we have, so I better not say anything."

"Lori, when you kissed me out there I'll tell you I am...more than okay with it. In fact, I really wish..we could kiss like that again."

"You do? Really?"

"Yes..."

Abby reaches over and they kiss, gently touching lips, their warm breaths becoming one.

"Maybe I shouldn't have done that, but I'm glad we did. And I really would like it to happen again...okay?"

They talk about several things. Abby has a confession.

"Lori, when I took that text on the fourth hole...it wasn't work. It was actually from Michael. He just wanted to check up on us. Lori, I know he's involved with someone, but I really think he's sweet on you."

"Oh really, I hope so. I'd really like to. I made a huge mistake not asking him to prom, then he hooked up with that sexy lady Holly. She's incredible."

"Well Lori, I know Holly pretty well. Yes, she's actually quite a hottie. She has been after Michael for quite a long time. Once he turned 18, she pounced on him."

"Abby, I don't know if I should tell you this, but I saw him and Holly..having sex in the back of Michael's car. Then I heard Holly...screaming in their hotel room after prom."

"Lori, you're not telling me anything I don't know. Holly told me everything. She says Michael is very well...endowed, and he knows how to use it. I guess once he gets going he can't stop until he cums two or three times. Holly I guess told all of our friends. Now Michael has all these 30 something hotties after him."

"So, Michael...I guess he is involved then."

"Lori, I know you asked him out. Keep trying. If I were you I would keep asking him. Then once you get your hooks into him, don't let go."

"Abby, I don't know if I should tell you this, but I feel can tell you anything."

"You can."

"Abby, when I masturbate...I imagine its Michael...fucking me. Most of the time I orgasm 3-4 times."

"Do you use a dildo, sweetie?"

"No...just my fingers."

"Maybe we should go to the sex shop and buy you a real nice dildo, with balls and everything. I'm sure it would make your...sessions a lot more...enjoyable. I have one thing to tell you Lori."

"What?"

"You know I masturbate up a storm every night. I have a beautiful rubber dildo that gets me off like crazy. Lately I can't get the picture of Michael out of my mind. I mean, my own son! I have to be careful not to scream his name when I get off."

"Abby, wow, that is...actually really hot."

On the way home, Abby can sense that Lori is on edge. Her admission to her new friend made Lori's pussy start to moisten. She drops Lori off at her house.

"What are you doing tomorrow?"

"WelI, tomorrow is the day I go to classes in person."

"Great, I'll see you in a couple days. Maybe we golf again, thursday night after work."

"Yes, I'd love it."

As Abby walked into the house her son was up in his room. He bounded down the stairs, wanting details of his mother's day.