All Comments on 'First Auntie, Then Mom Ch. 10'

by JoMaddox

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Naughty

Was kinda hoping Lori and Abby would have some fun with another guy during the trip, in the same vein of the scene where Abby and Holly fucked the masseuse. I kinda find Michael a bit boring, but I love Lori and Abby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yeh I'm not sure about this

Well while I'm happy they hooked up she basically cheated on her boyfriend. I know he has been too but two wrongs dont make a right. Would have been better if Michael physically was there to instigate it. I also dont think you should bring more characters into it u less it's the aunt and wife. Prefer it to be baby Michael and lori in a 3 person relationship.

HragsHragsover 3 years ago
More... More... More Chapters !!!!

Great story, Cannot wait for Lorie to find Michael and Abby are lovers too !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sluts

I think Michael is the one on the losing side this time, Abby's got her hooks into Lori and I think she's going to take Lori a long way into her life of love and work. Michael as far as I see things right now he is going to be pushed out of the picture by his own mother because Abby's completely in love with the young Lori and she will move into Abby's home and bed pushing Michael out because he's only got one thing going for him being his nice cock. There is no mention of Michael having a job of any kind or aspirations of what his future may hold, if anything comes Michaels way is that his Aunt Holly has gotten a divorce from Mary because she is pregnant with his child and he still loves her because she was his first crush and turned Michael into a man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous