First Auntie, Then Mom Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And besides, we've all been talking about how both of you are just absolutely darling. Brains and motivation, plus the fact that your both drop dead gorgeous."

"Why thank you. Yes, the essay I wrote came from the heart. Abby here has been a wonderful friend and boss."

"Well, all of us were talking and we all have one thing in common. None of us are happy with the persons handling our investments."

A lady in her sixties, the oldest of the group, speaks up.

"We'd really all like to find someone...younger and...female to handle our investments. Abby are you and Lori taking new clients?"

"Yes, we are. It will be several years until Lori gets our brokers license. So I would be handling everything until she gets her license. Then I'll pass everything off to Lori."

"That's exactly what we are all looking for."

Abby exchanges business cards with everyone. Each of them set up an appointment for next week. Abby and Lori have just reeled in 12 new high money clients!

"We all were wondering, and excuse us for being nosy, but are you two a couple? It looks like you two were made for each other."

"No, besides our working together, we're just good friends. We are very close though. Lori is actually dating my son."

As everyone finishes their meal, the older lady speaks up.

"Lori, Abby, there is a seminar in a few minutes about networking. I think you two have learned more about networking in the last few minutes than you'd ever learn from a lecture. All of us were heading to the male strip club down the street, called the Red Rooster for some drinks and to drool over some...young cock. Go ahead Gladys tell her. We're all in the mood to shove twenties under young boy's jockstraps!"

"Yes, if you shove it in at the right angle, you get a good feel of his hard young dick!"

Abby looks at Lori.

"Lori, are you in the mood for some...young hard cock?"

Lori wants to be alone with Abby, hoping that something happens.

"No, it's been a long day."

"Well, I guess I've worn out my 18 year old intern. Maybe next time. Otherwise, Lori and I are anxious to meet you all next week and talk about our investment strategy."

As everyone got up to leave, each of the women came over to give Lori and Abby a hug, and how they hope they can do a lot of business together.

As the two smoking hotties leave the dining room, they decide to skip the seminar on networking. Abby goes by the front desk to have two bottles of white wine delivered to their suite as soon as possible.

Once in the elevator, the two women hug, jumping up and down.

Lori can feel Abby's nipples harden through her pink sun dress.

"We did it! We just reeled in 12 big money...whales!"

"Yes, and did you hear Gladys? She said she has a lot of friends of hers who are looking for a woman to handle their money."

"Shit Lori, I can't legally pay you the commission, but you are going to be very rich before you get out of college."

"MMMM! And I can't wait to get back to our room, and...celebrate."

Back in their room, Abby goes into the bathroom and sees the huge two person tub.

"I'm going to get out of these clothes and jump in this gorgeous tub. Our wine should be here in a minute."

As expected room service brings two bottles of white wine, a tiny dessert tray, and two glasses. Lori tells Abby the wine is here.

"Lori, pour us each a big glass and come in here. I'm not in the mood to bathe by myself."

As the teenager walks into the bathroom she sees Abby in the big two person tub, a huge smile on her pretty face. Her long tanned legs

and luscious DDDs floating in the warm soapy water. The crimson colored areolas and erect nipples stand out proudly.

"My Godd...Abby, you are absolutely..."

"Sweetie, you know, there's room for two in here...if you're interested."

Lori quickly gets out of her clothes, standing at the edge of the tub.

Her tits, not quite as big as Abby's huge boobies, are fairly large and not an ounce of sag. The teenager skin is perfection, the long tanned legs and slim thighs meeting at the moist V between her legs. The thin layer of jet black fuzz between her legs can't hide the quivering pink wet hole.

The blonde milf cannot take her eyes off the 18 year old raven haired beauty, her hands suddenly shaking she takes the glass from Lori.

"Hurry and get in here."

Lori crawls into the wide bathtub, the two of then laying side by side in the warm soapy water. Abby proposes a toast.

"Lori, thank you so much...for a wonderful weekend."

The two of then touch glasses making total eye contact. Abby can sense the teenager's nervousness.

"Lori, remember a few weeks ago when we kissed out on the golf course?"

"Yes, I still feel kinda bad about it."

"Well Lori, I don't feel bad about it at all. In fact I would love it...if you wanted to kiss me..again."

The teenager looks into Abby's steel blue eyes and gently reaches over. Their lips gently meeting, softly at first, then a bit harder. Soon the two of them are in a total lip lock, making out like crazy, their hands all over each other. Lori gently runs her hands over Abby's ripe melons, feeling the stiffening nipples. Abby moans then runs her hand under the warm water, putting a finger gently into Lori's tight teenage cunt. As they break off the long kiss...

"Maybe we should wash each other...then maybe we try some of that weed."

As they dry each other's bodies, Abby is so horny she can't stand it. She can sense that Lori is shaking with desire. Abby hands Lori the little purple romper out of the bags of lingerie they bought downtown.

"Here put this on. I'd love to see you in the heels also. I'd love for you to pick out something for me."

Lori holds up a skimpy white teddy and a pair of white heels with faux diamonds on the toe.

"Abby, here..."

The two of them are now in the living room, sitting on the couch. Lori refills their wine glasses while Abby rolls a joint of the special weed. She lights it, takes a drag and hands it to Lori who takes a long drag as well. A drink of wine and Lori starts feeling all warm inside.

"Abby, this weed...is something. I'm already...all warm and cozy."

"Yes, its not really a high like most weed. It just makes you kinda happy...and it's like you lose all your inhibitions."

Lori takes another drag then another. Abby finishes her second glass of wine, taking another drag.

Its Abby's turn to be the aggressor. Soon they are making out on the couch. Abby crawls on top of the shaking teenage beauty and kisses her.

"Lori, are you...feeling what I'm feeling?"

"GODD YES!! ABBY, PLEASE!! DON'T STOP!!"

Abby crawls down, kissing her way down the teenager's soft flat tummy to the oozing pinkness between her legs.

"ABBYYYYY PLEASE!! HURRY!!"

"GOD LORI!! YOU'RE ALL WET..."

Gently she tongues the tender wetness of the 18 year old's pussy lips, working her way to the tiny red clit at the top of her fuck hole. Teasingly she runs her tongue along the tender bump. Just then she looks up at the teenager.

"Lori...are you half as horny as I am?"

"Goddd...yes! I'm not sure if its the weed or not, but I'm feeling pretty...lightheaded."

Me too, but maybe we should have a little fun first. Maybe we should take a picture of you in your pretty purple romper and send it to Michael."

"You think so? I know he'd like it."

"Get your camera."

Abby takes a picture of Lori on the couch in her little lavender romper and heels.

"Now text it to him and say something sexy."

"How's this? Your mom and I just bought a ton of sexy clothes. I can't wait till you see me in all of them, then...out of them. Your mom took this, just thinking of you."

She quickly got a response.

"You look so fucking hot..."

"Lori, you know there's a young guy who works at my lawyer's office. You haven't met him yet. He's only twenty. We've been sexting."

"Sexting?"

"Yes...sexy texting. I told him I can't wait to see him when I get back. Maybe I should send him some naughty pictures and see how he responds."

"Yes definitely. Let me take a picture of you."

"Let me get on the bed...maybe spread out...like this."

Abby gets on the bed on her back and spreads her legs. Lori quickly shoots a picture of her friend.

"Here, let me text it to him. Let me see...contacts...Mark...yes..there it is... hows this? "I hope you love big ripe titties, long tanned legs, a dripping pussy and a tight mature asshole. Even though there's a huge age difference, I'm not sure you can keep up with me. For months, I've wanted your young dick pounding the shit out of me."

Message sent... a second later she gets a message back.

"Shit dick is hard. I am going to fuck the shit out of you when you get home."

"Lori, here take this one."

Abby pulls her legs back and with her hands opens her dripping wet fuck hole. Lori takes another picture.

"Get in there close...so he can see my dripping clitty."

"Look at this clitty of mine. This darling is all yours, all you want, any time you want."

"Sent...message back. Holy shit, your cunt is so fucking beautiful, I'm going to get my tongue in there and make you scream like a bitch."

"Let's see...sending him another text... I want to scream like a bitch."

"You are a slut aren't you?"

"Godd yes. I want to be a slut...your slut...your...fuck slut."

As Abby reads the texts back and forth from young Mark, her friend Lori has no idea that she's actually sending these texts to her son Michael.

"Lori, your turn, why don't you put on those pretty red boots?"

Lori pulls the long red thigh high boots over her pretty legs. Right now Lori is feeling no pain, having a ball sending sexy pictures to Michael.

"Now, Lori, get on your back like I did. Yes...absolutely...delicious. Now, I have an idea. Let's get your dildo. Now go ahead and put it in and we'll send him a picture."

Lori Lamont, her long legs spread wide, puts the curved dildo into her hungry cunt and smiles at the camera.

"Lori, how do I put it into movie mode?"

"I see...the round button...okay it's in movie mode. Go ahead Lori and dildo yourself. Good girl...now look at the camera like Michael is on top of you...now...go ahead and beg him to fuck you."

Lori, the long red boots spread wide drives the dildo into her hungry cunt.

"FUCK ME..."

"Remember Lori, the dildo is shaped like Michael's cock, so it's his cock fucking you...go for it..."

"YESSSSS!! MICHAEL!! HARDER BABY HARDER!! SHIT!! MAKING ME CUMMMMMMMM...EIIIIIIEEE!!"

Lori's tight teenage body shakes and convulses on the bed as she has her orgasm. Abby makes sure to get some good closeups of the dildo pounding her hungry cunt.

"Ohhh baby...I miss a big dick so much...look what your're getting when I get back to Tampa."

Video clip sent to Michael...a few seconds later.

"Did my mom take this video? God that's hot. My dick is so hard. I think I have to go and jack off."

"My turn...Lori."

The beautiful blonde gets on her hands and knees as Lori aims the camera at her mature ripe ass. The hot milf playfully turns around and faces the camera, a wicked smile on her face. She opens her ass with her two hands as Lori zooms in on her ripe brown bung.

"Look at that, baby. I have to tell you, for an older woman, I still have a tight little bung. When I get home I want your big young dick inside my tight ass, filling my belly with your thick cock cream. When you're all done it's going to ooze out and run down my leg, so I can lick it all up."

"Great! He'll love that."

Just then a text back from Mark, aka Michael.

"Shit! For an older broad, you really do have a beautiful ripe asshole. My dick's going to feel so fucking good inside your tiny little shitter. Hurry home. I can't wait."

"Yes. The minute I get home, you own this ass of mine baby."

The two smoking hot best friends were having a ball, sexting their boyfriends. Lori would never find out that Michael had actually planned everything.

The sexting done, Abby turns to the 18 year old raven haired hottie.

"That was fun, wasn't it?"

"Yes. God I don't know if it's the weed, but I really feel funny, don't you?"

"Lori, yes. Not sure if it's the weed or not. I think it might be...what I'm looking at..."

Lori's big dark eyes meet Abby's big steel blues. After everything the two of them had gone through since that day they met at Michael's graduation, they both realize that their attraction for each other is just too strong. It's finally time. Right now, nothing has to be said.

The 18 year old raven haired teenager and the 37 year old blonde bomb kiss. Then again, their hands everywhere. Lori makes a beeline for Abby's luscious DDDs, finding a nipple through her sheer white teddy. The blonde pulls the white silk top over her head as Lori quickly gets out of her little purple romper. Abby grabs Lori's shaking hand and leads her onto the big king sized bed.

Abby, on her back, pulls the raven haired teenager tight. Lori travels downward, to the dripping wetness between the blonde bomb's spread legs. She looks up, not knowing quite what to do.

"I've never done this before. I hope I don't disappoint you."

Lori's first tongue probe finds the dripping wet sugar walls of the blonde's womanhood, driving her insane with lust. Abby humps her hips off the bed as the teenager 's tongue finds her throbbing clit.

"GODDDD!! LORIIIII!! YESSSS!!"

On the bottom Abby tries to rearrange herself so that she can have better access to the treasure between the teenager's legs. Soon the two best friends are locked into the classic sixty nine. Lori screams as her orgasm hits her almost immediately.

"ABBBYYYYYY!! YESSSS!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!! EEEEEIIIIIIIEEEEEEE"

Abby's mouth is flooded with teenage love juice as she eagerly licks it up. Some runs down her legs making a tiny puddle on the bed. Lori's inexperienced tongue finds Abby's happy spot, sending her to her own heaven on earth. Her hips buck and writhe in ecstasy as Lori dares not take her tongue away from the gorgeous blonde.

"LORRRRIIIII!! MY FUCKINGGGG GODDDD!! CUMMMINGGGGG!!

AAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIII!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Their dripping cunts now partially satisfied, The two hotties look at each other. Their orgasms were absolutely wonderful but both of them realize that they need, they WANT a lot more.

Abby has had one lesbian experience in her life. Her night with her sister Holly was absolutely wonderful. Her sexy little sister had taken her to places she never knew existed, but nothing compares to the 18 year old beauty in her arms right now.

The blonde bomb gets on top of the prone teenager. They kiss, their hands traveling everywhere. Their eyes meet as no words need to be said. They both know that this is about a lot more than sex.

Lori spreads her legs as Abby mounts the teenager. A few nervous hip thrusts and finally the blonde finds just the right spot. Abby holds her teenage friend tight and humps her hips, rubbing her stiff clit against Lori's throbbing love button. Their eyes meet as the two of them start finding a suitable rhythm.

"ABBY!! FUCK MEEEE!! PLEASE!!"

"LORIIIII!! YESSS!! God, I've wanted this since the day I met you..."

The blonde bomb and the teenager writhe in ecstasy, grinding their bodies against each other. It would have been nice with a dildo or some sort of sex toy but right now, neither of them care one bit. This is just too damn good.

"ABBYYYYY!! I...LOVE YOUUUUUUU!!"

Not saying anything, Abby humps her swollen clit against the gorgeous 18 year old, knowing this is where she belongs. She has found her happy place in the arms of the teenage vixen.

"LORI!! CUMMMINNNGGGG!!"

"ABBBYYYYYYY! ME TOOOOOOOO!! EEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!

EEEIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

The teenager's scream fills the bedroom as the two sweat soaked lovers ride out their orgasms. They share one last long kiss as their eyes meet. This was definitely not just sex. The blonde milf and her 18 year old best friend have made love.

Abigail Chase will sometime soon have to sit down and try to sort out how she will fit her both her son Michael and her new lover Lori Lamont into her life.

Lori Lamont has never been happier in her life. She has a great opportunity at work, a good future, a sexy boyfriend, and a beautiful blonde lover. Both of them know that from now on, their lives will never be the same.

12