All Comments on 'First Auntie, Then Mom Ch. 11'

by JoMaddox

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Omg

So sucking fucking outrageous, totally depraved and debauched, cunt cunt and more cunt, absolutely love it.

lj1941lj1941over 3 years ago
Reallity

Finally after all of this bareback sex a swimmer has found an egg and someone is knocked up.

DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

He should try to get mom and holly pregnant too

HragsHragsover 3 years ago
More... More... More Chapters !!!!

Looking forward for more fun times with Aunt Holly , Aunt Mary, Michael, Lorie, & mom Abby !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Why all the shouting?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fuck mommy

Great story, thanks.

vernon71vernon71over 3 years ago
really?

so I guess Lori doesn't love Michael like she said she does -if I were him I think I would wish them well and walk away

librertinlibrertinover 3 years ago

It was obvious since Lori and Abby met that in this series the chemistry was between the lesbian couples. Michael is the catalyst of the story and he got to reap all the best fruits and he will keep reaping them as the two couples are incestingly bisexual now! He developed from an awkward teenager with a stutter to a fine stud and got his legacy going with two kids at such a tender age. Now he can spread his wings and continue his life either finding a new lover or keeping his little bisexual harem happy. Who knows, maybe there is a babysitter falling head over heels for him also or some college professor if he decides to keep furthering his studies. Endless combinations can follow in his life. Hope we can have a spin-off series that will give us an insight into our sexy heroes, so please stop complaining and let your fantasy run wild in your comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It’s a fictional story

It’s a story it does t matter who marries who and who has whose child everyone in the story is having great sex. And I can’t speak for the rest of you I wouldn’t mind being a 3rd or even 4th wheel. I am having sex with someone

mandingo1234mandingo1234over 3 years ago

Great story hope there is a few more chapters to come. Maybe in the next few chapters Michael finds someone new to be with to add to his little harem. He already has a slut mommy, two slut aunties, and a slut baby mama. maybe his woman would be his slut wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
MORE CHAPTERS

You have to write more Chapter's.

What happens when Many gets pregnant !6

JonnyRegJonnyRegover 3 years ago

Ouch Micheal got kicked to the side hard. Remember when Lori was your girlfriend? Hey don't worry Mikey they promised to throw you a bone every now and then.

Jeremy2922Jeremy2922over 3 years ago
Great story

Please keep this one going its one of the best stories I've read

403ManMeat420403ManMeat420about 3 years ago

It was a good series, didn't like the fact that Lori and Mommy slut decide to get married, specially since Lori is pregnant with mikes baby....Then it would be kinda hypocritical of the mom to marry an intern who worked below her... When they had a rule not to... sure it's she's been a hypocrite since the beginning for fucking a copier boy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story but with Lori pregnant, she should've married Michael, not Abby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A very good, if not complicated, story. Much better than the Motherfuckers series which has serious issues as I described in my review there.

DT

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great!....but better/longer epilogue would've been more satisfying.

Phlycpl210Phlycpl210over 2 years ago

Nooo! You ended this fantastic story too soon. Michael in LV with four horny women, all of whom want his cock, should definitely get the chance to fuck them all...and impregnate Auntie Mary. Awesome story. Finish it please...

obscure72obscure72almost 2 years ago

Read the entire series and the storyline was good, but the ending sucked. Michael and Lori should have been the couple that got married. I thought he was suppose to be the main player in the story and although he gets plenty of sex it seems to me he is on the outside looking in. He is just a sperm donor to all the women in this story. I should also say that I had a tough time with the immature dialogue throughout the varies stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liked the story a lot I did not like the bondage and whipping crap but the rest of the story was good. Just gave it 4 stars because of the other crap !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nyteramblernyteramblerover 1 year ago

Yea I don't agree with ending but really saw it coming soon as mom and Lori got together.

maughamy_issuesmaughamy_issues10 months ago

Hang on just a dingdangdong minute, here...you mean to tell me Michael has pupped Lori...

...plans to breed Mary...which will make Abby want one, too...and not word one about...

Lactation...breast engorgement...nipple care...Vitamin E oil...climaxes just from breastfeeding...tragic <sob> waste of your setup

Just imagine Michael and all the girls out for lunch at a swanky restaurant...Maitre D'...Somellier...waiter...busboy ogling the turgid breastworks around the table...

...when Michael softly whimpers 'waahhh' and everybody lets down their milk together?

You've got at least another eleven chapters to massage, Jo

(for me, you could easily save some time using fewer CAPSANDINSERTINGAFEWSPACES)

What you've done so far...I enjoyed profoundly...many thanks, regards and respect...Mi

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Do women read inc**t stories?

RexrobRexrob2 months ago

Hood story. But how long were Michael and Lori 18 for? Didnt much like the bandage crap. But, it was a great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous