First Bi Experience

Story Info
Her lips were so soft and moist. She was gentle and tender.
2.5k words
4.75
11k
23
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
April602
April602
1,000 Followers

A couple of months after I started having sex with Jeff, a father for whom I babysat for, I was asked by another church couple to babysit for them also.

Apparently, I was highly recommended by Jeff's wife. Of course, Jeff's wife had no idea what her husband and I were up to. I found it amusing that she would recommend me to others.

Although I was eighteen and felt that babysitting was beneath me, my father had fallen gravely ill and could not work. I knew my family was struggling financially, so I was eager to do whatever I could to help out.

The job was for the church pastor's son and his wife, Kathy. Being raised in the church, I knew the family. They were nice, kind, church-going people. The father was the nerdy type, so I didn't feel threatened in the least. He wasn't a womaniser like Jeff.

Kathy was always very well-dressed and quite attractive. She was of medium height and had a thin petite body, very much similar to me. As a couple, they were an odd match. Kathy could have done much better. I had become quite rebellious towards the church, and I saw this as another example of this cult-like organisation brainwashing its members to date and marry within the same church.

In any case, I babysat for them a couple of times without any issues. As I became more comfortable with the family and their patterns, I began inviting my boyfriend to the house after I had put the kids to bed. At that age, we were always looking for a private place to have sex, and this fit the bill.

Having my boyfriends over to the house during babysitting jobs became a regular occurrence. I was smart enough to be well prepared. I always wore just a short denim skirt with bare legs and a braless top, not only for easy access but also because it was quick to straighten out if I was in a pinch. I didn't want to fumble with a bra or any other complicated clothing. We also had sex on the living room carpet so that I could hear or see the car lights pulling up the driveway. The couch was off-limits because it was one of those throw pillow couches that would take too long to straighten out, let alone remove any stains. And finally, my boyfriend only used the back door so he wouldn't be seen by the neighbours. Yes, I thought I had it all well planned out.

One evening, my boyfriend was particularly horny, and we were going at it all evening. We'd already had sex twice that evening, but my boyfriend insisted on having it again. I knew it was getting late, but despite my warnings that we were running out of time, he kept insisting on more. He had me aroused, and I deemed it quicker to just let him have his way than to try and sway him otherwise.

So, of course, as he was ejaculating in me for the third time that evening, we saw the car headlights flash through the window as a car turned into the driveway. There was an ensuing mad scramble, but I did manage to sneak my boyfriend out the back door and straighten myself out. It was a very close call.

As the parents entered the house, I was still trying to straighten up the room. Although they didn't say anything, I could tell Kathy suspected something. Yeah, I was flustered, dishevelled-looking, and out of breath. My hair had that "just fucked" look too. Of course, she knew I was up to something. It was just plain dumb of me to think I had gotten away with it.

After a quick briefing about the children, Kathy offered to drive me home. I thought it was a bit strange as, typically, it was always her husband that drove me home. The drive started off very quietly. Kathy wasn't saying much, and I was now beginning to suspect that she was onto me.

Without saying a word, she drove directly to a vacant, dark park and stopped the car. The tension was thick as I nervously sat there in silence, waiting for what was to come next.

She abruptly broke the silence. "I know you had a boy in the house this evening."

I had a feeling this was coming. I wasn't saying anything. I neither admitted nor denied anything, as I didn't know just how much she knew.

"I know you had sex with him also..." she continued.

I had been caught red-handed. All I could think about was how much trouble I was in now. I told that selfish jerk it was getting late. Was she going to fire me or, worse, tell my father?

I was trying to think of a way to counter if she said she was going to tell my father, something like, 'I am of legal age and an adult, so there is no need to bring my parents into this.'

But then came the knockout punch...

"I also know you've been having sex with Jeff... but don't worry, I'll keep your secret safe."

Oh my god. I was floored. How could she possibly know that? Was she fishing? Was this a trick? Was she trying to get me to confess to something? I just looked down at my feet in silence. I didn't know how to respond or what to say without incriminating myself. I remained silent.

She reached over and held my hand softly. I was confused and looked up at her. I couldn't help but notice how well-dressed she was. She was wearing an expensive-looking low-cut black dress that fit her slim body like a glove. Her high heels and clutch bag looked like they cost more than my entire wardrobe. Her hair and makeup were perfect.

As she slid across the car seat, her dress rode up, exposing a sexy pair of legs in black stockings.

"It's fine, really, it is." With that, she leaned in and kissed me right on the lips.

What the fuck? I certainly didn't see that coming. I pulled back in surprise, but after a momentary pause, she kissed me again. I didn't know what to do, as this was the last thing I expected her to do, so I kissed her back.

Hmmm, maybe I wasn't in trouble after all.

This was the first time I had kissed a girl. Her lips were so soft and moist. She was gentle and tender. She caressed my face with her soft hands. The first kiss was followed by another, and then another. I felt her tongue slip between my lips, and I reciprocated. I liked how she was making me feel. This was much different than kissing boys--much nicer.

As we started to make out, so many thoughts and emotions were going through my mind.

I was confused on many fronts. How in the world did she know about Jeff and me? Why is she kissing me? What the hell have I gotten myself into now? Where is this going?

Kathy was the Christian poster woman--always kind, very involved in the church, so prim and proper. The church always frowned on this sort of thing. This was very unexpected behaviour from Kathy.

My young mind was still swirling... Did this make me a lesbian? Maybe I was just bi? This was all new to me, and to be honest, I had never questioned or even thought about my sexuality before that kiss.

Things moved very fast as Kathy's hands began roaming and exploring my body. A hand slipped under my top and began caressing my breasts. I recall thinking how soft her hands were and how she tenderly stimulated my erect nipples. Not like the boys who pinched and tugged at my boobs. This actually felt nice.

As we kissed, Kathy's hand began moving up my bare legs until she reached my cum-soaked panties. Yes, my panties were soaked, as my boyfriend's semen was still oozing out of me. Their sudden arrival home didn't give me a chance to clean up.

I clenched my legs together in embarrassment, as this only confirmed that she was correct--I did have sex with my boyfriend that evening.

Kathy picked up on my apprehension and pulled back. She raised her wet fingers to her nose, and she sniffed them.

"Hmm, tasty..." as she licked her fingers clean.

"I love the taste of a young man's cum," she giggled, to my amazement.

She then placed her two fingers on my lips to offer me a taste. I parted my lips and sucked on her digits.

She could smell and taste the semen, and she wasn't angry with me. In fact, she seemed to be aroused by it all.

"Can I please lick you clean?" she asked.

Holy shit, did I hear that correctly? Was this really happening?

I knew Kathy had the upper hand on me. She somehow had dirt on me and Jeff, not to mention my boyfriend. How could I turn her down? Did I want to turn her down?

"Uh mm...ok..." I just whimpered in approval as I relaxed and unclenched my thighs.

I wasn't sure what to do, so I let Kathy take the lead. She turned me sideways in the front seat of the car and pulled off my panties as I arched my hips to assist her.

She paused momentarily to examine the big stain of semen that had accumulated on my panties. Then, to my horror, her tongue ran up the entire length of the stain as she moaned in approval.

I flashed her a nervous smile, still unsure of what I had gotten myself into now.

She parted my knees, and her head fell down between my now-parting legs. Her lips landed right on my pussy lips, and she began licking and slurping away. A finger easily slid between my wet labia as it had been stretched all evening. She knew exactly what to do. As she sucked on my clitoris with her soft lips, she masterfully curled her fingers up into my G spot. As she stimulated me, she repeatedly pulled her fingers out to lick my boyfriend's cum and then inserted them back into me.

I had never experienced anything like this before. Kathy lifted her dress up, reached down into her pantyhose with her other hand, and began touching herself.

Jolts of pleasure were now shooting through my entire body. All the questions and doubts that were swirling around in my head were washed away with erotic pleasure. I began to quiver and shake. Kathy's mouth was now locked onto my clitoral area, and she began humming and sucking away as her fingers feverishly stimulated my vagina.

The vibration from the humming was more than I could take, and I arched my back as a massive orgasm shot through my body. My eyes rolled into the back of my head, and I let out a deep moan. This was by far the most intense orgasm I'd had up until this point in my life; not to mention something my boyfriend had failed to do that evening.

Kathy's lips were still locked onto my overstimulated clitoris as I convulsed and violently shook. I had to push her head back because I couldn't stand it any longer. Kathy had a big, wet, lipstick smeared smile on her face as she watched me gasping for air and finally going all limp.

Kathy continued masturbating while kneeling on the seat over me. In frustration, she grabbed the crotch of her pantyhose and tore them apart, exposing her perfectly bald pussy. I had never really seen another woman's pussy before, especially one that was so hairless and smooth.

She motioned for me to slide further down on the car seat, which I did. I had a pretty good idea of what she wanted. She then struggled to climb over the top of me and planted her wet, glistening pussy right on my lips.

Wow, I guess it is my turn now.

I couldn't believe how smooth she was. I began to lick and slurp her wet juices. Kathy was very wet--much wetter than I ever got.

Kathy began to ride my lips and tongue, moving back and forth as I sucked and stimulated her clitoris. I was surprised and intrigued at the size of her clitoris. I have a tiny, pearl-shaped clitoris. Kathy's was close to an inch long and very swollen. It very much felt like a miniature penis as I rolled my tongue over it and sucked on it.

I wanted to finger her, but I couldn't manoeuvre myself into the right position, so I held her ass with both hands as Kathy continued to move back and forth on my face. Kathy began to have a massive orgasm. She began riding my face harder as she twinged and shook. Her wet, bald, soft pussy was sliding all over my face. Her wet warm juices were giving me quite that facial. She smelled and tasted lovely.

With one hand on the dashboard and the other on the ceiling, she let out the most erotic, deepest moan I have ever heard. Her orgasm seemed to last forever as she continued to shake and quiver. I sucked on her miniature cock like clitoris like mad as she moaned and ground herself hard on my lips.

Kathy was gasping for air as she lifted her hips off my face. I continued to flick my tongue and lick her as she partly regained her composure.

"Oh wow... that was incredible," I moaned.

Kathy rolled off of me, and began kissing and licking her juices off my face.

It was one of the most erotic experiences I had ever had.

After recovering, we began talking. I wanted to know how she knew about Jeff and me. She told me that Jeff had told her.

"I'm confused. "Why would he do that?"

Kathy explained that she and Jeff were having a fling.

Holy crap? What is it with these church people?

She told me that Jeff and her grew up together and actually dated when they were young. They told each other everything, and they had a special relationship that had always included sex and still does. She said her husband knew about her and Jeff and basically had to accept it. She said she wouldn't have married him if he hadn't accepted her the way she was.

Wow, I was impressed with Kathy.

We then kissed again before she drove me home. Before getting out of the car, she made me promise to have sex with my boyfriend again the next time I babysat. She couldn't wait to lick his semen out of me again. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I jumped out of the car, ran into my room, and masturbated myself to sleep. The events of that night kept me aroused until the next time I babysat.

I was now babysitting and having sex with both Jeff and Kathy. There was talk of us having a threesome, but it never happened.

I developed a special relationship with Kathy as we were very similar in so many ways. She was my first female lover. I was now officially bisexual.

Feel free to visit my forum thread for pictures and more discussions about my stories.

April602
April602
1,000 Followers