Parent-Teacher - Teacher's lesson

Story Info
Mom instructs teacher in school.
1.6k words
4.47
25.3k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/28/2023
Created 11/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alohadave
alohadave
271 Followers

Parent-Teacher Conference - Instructing the Teacher

Jean Banks was waiting for her student Mark's mother to arrive for their scheduled Parent-Teacher Conference.

Susan Jones was 10 minutes late. Jean was starting to get worried that she might not make it.

Susan walked in the door to the classroom. She looked like who did it and ran. Her hair was wild, and her clothes looked like she had put them on in the dark. It wasn't the impression she wanted to give her son's teacher, but feeling like she was, she didn't care too much about her appearance.

"Hello Ms. Jones., I was afraid you wouldn't make it today,"

Susan looked over at the teacher. She was wearing a simple sundress over her lean figure. Her brown, shoulder-length hair had wavy curls in it. Cute, in an innocent, young adult way.

"Ms. Banks, sorry I'm late. I had to...take care of someone." She smirked as she said it.

"Oh, that's okay, these things happen."

Susan looked at the teacher with a smile. The teacher seemed to want to not make waves. She'd be in her rights to be annoyed by a parent being late for their scheduled appointment. Susan decided to see how far she could get with Ms. Jean Banks, grade school teacher. She'd enjoy toying with her.

"Ms. Banks, wouldn't you like to know why I'm late?

"Oh no, that's okay, it's not important." Jean tried to start the conference. She turned to the desk and was reviewing her student's file.

"Oh, I have to tell you, it's juicy..."

Susan leaned close to Jean, whispering in her ear, "I had the most delectable man give me a hard pounding last night. This morning, he insisted on a going away present. I couldn't turn down such a thoughtful gift."

Susan had a grin on her face as she told the timid teacher of her exploits.

Jean stepped back in shock, "that's not appropriate to share with me. That's personal!"

"I don't mind. I like sharing with people. I'm a people person."

Jean walked around the desk to put some distance between herself and this parent who was being wildly inappropriate in her classroom. This was bar talk, not fit for a classroom. Parents and teachers shouldn't be discussing their sexual activities.

Susan walked around the desk to get closer to Jean. Her son's teacher was like a fawn, shy and delicate. Her eyes were wide, and flitting around, trying not to make eye contact with this parent, this woman bragging of her exploits.

Jean panicked and froze. She'd never had a parent pursue her like this. Anyone could walk in at any time. In all the classrooms, parents and teachers were discussing academic performance.

Looking at Susan, Jean felt like she was on the menu; the next prey for a hungry tigress. Jean was panicky, but she hadn't been with anyone in months. It was hard for her to find the time to seek out a lover, and her fingers only went so far.

Susan again leaned close and whispered in her ear. "His cum is leaking out of me, soaking my panties. I feel it squishing every time I move. It's such a turn-on knowing that I have a secret like that. I don't know what turns me on more: the cum in my pussy, or that no one knows unless I tell them.

Jean shook her head and said, "this is wrong, we can't be doing this here."

"Oh, I think this is the perfect place for you to see his cum leaking out of me. His gooey sperm filling me up."

Jean moaned in frustration. She didn't want to admit to herself that the thought of it was enticing to her. Thinking of semen seeping out of this parent's pussy, she felt heat on her cheeks. She felt her own pussy getting wet. She'd never have come on to a parent, especially in her own classroom where anyone could walk in, but she felt delightfully out of control. The fear made it more intense.

Susan watched the emotions flitting across the young teacher's face. She thought she could see her coming to accept the idea. It was time to take her to the next level.

"Jean, kneel down before me. I'm going to let you have what you want.

Jean slowly knelt. Her face was level with Susan's crotch now. She wanted to resist this parent, but didn't feel she could now, she'd lost control of the situation and Susan was pressing her advantage.

Susan put Jean's hand on her waist. "Pull my sweats down, little teacher."

Jean complied and slid them down as Susan stepped out of them.

"I've never been with a woman before."

"I have, I'll instruct you. Sniff my panties. Smell the musk of his cum."

Susan pulled her face into her crotch. She pressed Jean's face into her soaked underwear. Jean could feel the moisture on her nose and lips and took a deep whiff. The strong smell of the cum, mixed with pussy juice was getting her motor running. She moaned her excitement into Susan's cloth-covered pussy.

Jean sucked on the panties. She wanted to get to what was hiding behind them. Long strokes with her tongue along the panties, trying to get to the snack inside.

Susan was enjoying the teacher trying to get to the cum through the material. She caressed Jean's head, running her fingers through her hair. she pulled her panties to the side so Jean could get to her pussy.

Jean extended her tongue. She was new at eating pussy; this was her first experience with another woman. Her tongue flicked at Susan's clit. She knew how sensitive her own clit was, and what felt good to her, so she tried to do the same for her new lover. Light, gentle laps with her tongue, swirling around the clit. Sucking ever so gently, careful not to overstimulate her, she worked the parent to a frenzy.

Susan moaned at the sensations. Her little teacher was flooding her with arousal.

"You are doing great Jean. Do what feels right. Just like if I were doing it to you. You know what makes you want to cum, if you do that to me, you'll have me coming soon."

Jean looked up at her and smiled nervously. Susan gave her a reassuring nod and pulled her head back to her pussy. Jean touched lips to lips. She could feel Susan's arousal mixed with the cum leaking out. She moved to suck the cum out of her. Susan spread her legs to give her access.

Jean sucked like a woman possessed. Suctioning the sperm out of this parent. The cum was warm and salty. She slid her tongue up inside the parent's pussy, tasting the tangy mix of juices.

Susan was awash in pleasure from the teacher's lips and tongue on her.

"You like that, don't you?" asked Susan.

Jean said, "I do, it tastes delicious." She went back to working on Susan's clit.

"Mmmm, Mmmm, right there. Work my clit! Earn your grade in pussy eating."

Jean slurped on this naughty mommy's clit. She reached under her sundress and rubbed her pussy through her white cotton panties. Her underwear were moist from her arousal.

Fingers and tongue in sync, she brought both of them closer to completion.

Susan shuddered as Jean finished her off. She held her hand over her mouth to contain the sounds of her coming on the teacher's face. It wouldn't do to alert the whole school to their shenanigans.

Jean was hugging Susan's legs, still rubbing herself. Susan knelt before the teacher and hugged her. She whispered in the teacher's ear, "make yourself cum, my naughty little teacher. Does it turn you on rubbing yourself in front of your student's mother, after sucking on her clit? After sucking cum out of her cunt? Make yourself cum, teacher!"

Jean could only grunt in response. She wanted to cum and was close. She shouldn't have had sex with a parent, in her classroom, especially. It was dangerous and risky. That just turned her on more.

Susan cupped her hand over Jean's on her pussy. "Let me finish you off, my dirty little teacher."

Jean pulled her hand out and hugged Susan back. Susan's fingers rubbed her clit through her panties. Jean could barely breathe, coming fast and shallow, she was nearly there.

Jean whispered in her ear again, "cum for me. Cum on my fingers, here in your classroom."

Jean gasped as she came, the parent fingering the teacher. She would have fallen to the floor if Susan wasn't holding onto her. She had no energy left to keep herself upright.

They held each other for a few minutes as they recovered from their encounter. They were both glistening with sweat, and their shirts stuck to their skin.

Susan helped her to her feet. She stood there enjoying the sensations still washing through her.

"I think you liked that, you naughty little thing."

Jean blushed and wouldn't meet her eyes.

Susan lifted her chin to look at her and leaned in to kiss her.

"I think that we'll need some private instruction on a regular basis."

Jean hugged her tightly and moaned in anticipation, "yes. In-person instruction is definitely something we should follow up on," she said with a hungry look.

"You should clean yourself up for your next conference. You wouldn't want to give the other parents the wrong impression about you, would we?" She said with a smirk.

Jean's face was warm from the thought of her other parents finding out what she did in her classroom.

Susan pulled her sweatpants on and left the classroom.

alohadave
alohadave
271 Followers