First Bi-Guy Experience Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was in no hurry as he was totally into his harness and the control that it afforded him. Holding on to the brass handles he really needed no co-operation from me and I simply knelt there, trussed up like a turkey, being used and completely under his control and at his mercy. The handles allowed him to use me like a toy. As he slid his cock slowly out of me he then pulled on the handles forcing my ass back on to the full length of his penetrating erection. Between all of this and his final orgasm in my ass I had never dreamt of being so used and dominated sexually.

I had been curious about James Bi life. How he started, first experience and so on. It was no secret with his wife, who I knew well. They had a semi open marriage. James had his Bi fun and they had an occasional get together with another married couple where the guy was Bi. Like Muriel his wife enjoyed watching James in Bi in their couples get togethers. I sessioned with James and his wife a couple of times as she had never seen the anal side of Bi with James. I might write about that another day as she also introduced me to the world of BDSM.

His two male partners were only into oral, certainly no anal as bottoms. From time to time James tried to talk me into meeting with one of his oral only Bi partners. James had told him about his experiences with me and the guy, apparently, really wanted to meet me for a new experience, especially anal and CIM which I had become comfortable with. I made it clear to James that I was not interested. Bi had worked for me because I had known James for years before we had sex and had become comfortable around him in sex when we started our straight threesomes.

My refusal was to take on a new turn. One night Muriel was staying over with me. We had become very open and free about discussing our experiences and fantasies. Some fantasies that could be fulfilled and some impossible but still a fantasy. In the world of the impossible she shared that she would like to be fucked "anonymously". In other words by someone she did not know and would not see. We both really got off on this, went to sleep and that was the end of it.

That is until James and I were next meeting (just the two of us). He immediately said it could be done with his Bi friend. I was open minded about it and we discussed the how and the details. One thing I wanted to be sure about was trusting his friend in a such an intimate encounter with Muriel who I cared for. James arranged for us meet for a coffee with his friend who turned out to be a really nice man. He was laid back, good sense of humour, good looking and in good shape. We gave him a rundown on her fantasy, how to work it etc. He was certainly keen. Having discussed this with Muriel, in a broad sense, and how this might work for her I told her about my impression of James's friend and we set up a date. Muriel and James arrived an hour before our "guest". It would be an understatement to say the air was electric.

We had arranged for Peter, our guest, to arrive at 3 on the dot. The front door would be unlocked so he could let himself in and come up to the bedroom. James and I prepared Muriel by tying her wrists so they would be pinned at her side avoiding having to lay on them. She was nervous and excited. I had purchased a BDSM hood that we put on her making sure it was secure but comfortable. It covered her eyes but left an opening for her mouth and nose. She would never see a thing. She was wearing an old blouse and old skirt that were disposable at this point. The bedroom had a love seat and James and I were seated on it, naked, fondling ourselves and each other.

At 3 we all heard the front door open and the footsteps of Peter coming up the stairs. Muriel murmured "Oh God" and until Peter left when he was finished with Muriel's fantasy not one more word was to be uttered by anyone. Arriving in the bedroom he undressed and opened a bag that he brought with him. He pulled out a collar and leash, a surprise to us, and installed it round Muriel's neck. He then pulled her to the side of the bed using the leash and pulled her from the bed and pushed her down to her knees. Muriel was now sucking on the cock of a strange man that she would never meet with no idea who he was. This went on for some time until he pulled her to her feet, pulled down her skirt and panties, and ripped open her front buttoned blouse. Muriel's was really reacting to this. She later explained how turned on she was but also frightened but at some level assured because she knew we were in the room.

He then pushed her onto her back at the edge of the bed and knelt down with her legs dangling over his shoulders. He teasingly started to teasingly perform oral on her. She came right away which was unusual as she adored oral and like to control and postpone her orgasm to savor the attention for as long as possible. Like many women Muriel was ultra-sensitive down there after an orgasm and could hardly tolerate immediate attention once her orgasm had subsided. Like many other details we had told Peter about this.

Immediately her orgasm subsided he pinioned her legs and continued licking and sucking on her clit. Muriel was writhing to try to get away but to no avail. It must have been agony. She was moaning in desperation but did not call out her safe word. She later confided that no matter what happened she would not use it come what may. After a couple of minutes her panic subsided and she began to roll to a second orgasm only this time more violent than I had ever seen. He then hauled her onto the bed, laying her on her back, and fucked her pretty hard in missionary, and really started to drive deep into her when he pulled her legs up on to his shoulders.

James and I were super turned on watching this. I could hardly contain myself and it was all I could do not to jerk off or go down on him. At one point I did kneel down to suck on James cock while watching the action out of the corner of my eye; but he soon pulled me away as he did not want to come right then. It was really amazing watching this incredible fantasy while James and I were gently fondling each other's cock. Peter then changed pace and maneuvered her on top of him to ride him cowboy. This must not have been easy with her arms immobilized. She had to work pretty hard sitting straight up like that to make it work. All the while Peter was massaging her breasts and playing with her nipples.

Peter knew about Muriel's spanking fetish. He hauled her off the cowboy position and sitting up, placed her across his knees. Muriel had very thick hair and liked to have it pulled during sex. Peter knew this but what came next was a surprise. He lifted her head and upper body by grabbing her hair and pulling her up. She had to bend backwards to somewhat help with this and take the pressure off her hair. Then he spanked her several times and let her head drop. He repeated this for several minutes, each time increasing the spanking severity. This in BDSM acclimates the sub to the incremental pain allowing for a harsher final pain level and tolerance.

By the time Peter administered the final spanking Muriel had let out a few sobs and a couple of tears ran down her cheek; but again she endured without the safe word. Peter's finale was to strap my harness on her. She had never worn it before and Peter had heard all about is and was dying to try it. He must have fucked her like this for ten minutes in the doggy harness. Soon after starting he lubricated her anus and slowly inserted his thumb. This really had her squirming and moaning with pleasure. Finally he came while driving into her with his hands firmly grasping the handles on the harness. She later confided that she felt like a rag doll being used and tossed around in the harness and it certainly looked like it.

Having been used like this by James I knew exactly how she felt. In a final act of domination he pulled her from the bed by the leash and collar and had her kneel by the corner of the four poster bed. He then took his flaccid cock and put it in her mouth for her to lick and suck it clean of her juices and his cum. Then, to my amazement, he took the leash and pulled her head next to the bed post and tied her to it with her face pressed against the post. This was a powerful act of domination and Muriel later explained that she could not have felt more used and subjugated, especially in front of an audience. He left her in that position, went to the ensuite showered, cleaned up, dressed and left. About 75 minutes had passed and not a word spoken by anyone. As someone who was developing strong sub feelings about myself I was in awe of how Peter had dominated Muriel so completely.

James and I untied her and made sure she was OK. We had concerns that the aftermath might have been hard for her or that the fantasy had turned into something that had not worked out for her. She explained quite the opposite. She said it was her extreme fantasy fulfilled and way more than she had dreamt possible; three unbelievable orgasms; the unexpected and not considered added element of a rape fantasy; and knowing that she had an audience appealed to her exhibitionist side. She told us that when she was kneeling and sucking on Peter's cock she sensed that we had stood up and moved to get a better view and that she made sure that she was making this a show as well as serving Peter.

She had been through the mill with Peter so we ran a bath for her, bathed her and while she soaked we sat around chatting. We pulled her out of the tub and rubbed her dry with warm towels. I then pulled out my portable massage table and we gave her a non-sexual 4 handed rub down with her favourite aromatic body oil. Refreshed, she told us she could not be more turned on and asked us to make love to her. It was a long, slow, friendly hour or so and we finished. Where she got all of that sexual energy that day I will never know. It was an experience that Muriel loved and it consumed her for weeks to come. .

That brings me back to Peter. I had enjoyed meeting him over coffee and, frankly, was turned on watching him in Muriel's extreme fantasy. The way that he took charge was really appealing to me, like James but perhaps more so. The next time James and I met one on one I told him that I had changed my mind about meeting Peter. In fact it was all I could think of after watching him with Muriel. My slight preference was to meet him alone. James explained that he would be really turned on to turn me out to Peter in a MMM threesome. I could see that he was much more motivated for an initial threesome than my desire for an initial one on one so I easily gave in. A few days later they arrived together to meet with a somewhat nervous yours truly. After all, in a short time I was going from straight, to Bi, to nervously Bi with two guys.

We started off undressing in the bedroom. I was not sure how we were going to start but that was quickly resolved when, with prompting from James, Peter asked me to kneel down in front of the mirrored closet. He was not erect when he stood in front of me but some tongue teasing soon changed that. Peter, like James, was well endowed. He was a little shorter but a little thicker, and circumcised with a nice head. I was loving this, and already had no regrets about agreeing to a MMM, and then James joined us. I was now kneeling down with a big cock in each hand, sucking on one then sucking on the other one.

This was a new level of turn on. The guys were having a good chat while they stood there looking down on me performing for them. It was like I was a plaything. From time to time if I did not switch cocks one of them simply pulled me off the cock I was sucking and shoved their cock into my mouth. James wanted all of us to move to the bed for anal but I asked if we could postpone that as I wanted to give Peter a blow job. I knew that neither his wife nor James was into CIM and, frankly, I wanted to have him cum in my mouth and really impress him. He lay down on the bed and after some erotic fondling I began sucking his balls and licking his shaft.

I was in heaven with the second cock in my life erect and right in front of me. Just looking at a nice erection is a real turn on for me, I find it irresistible. I was not nervous like my first time with James, but I was super excited. I loved James watching me and fondling my balls and cock while I was performing on Peter. As I licked the top of Peter's cock I could taste his pre-cum and I could tell that he really wanted me to take the whole thing in my mouth. He was thrusting up and trying to guide my head down on his shaft, but I brushed his hand aside.

I had learned with James to be something of a cock tease and got off on prolonged tease and edging. Finally I took the head of his cock in my mouth and alternated between sucking hard on it and then releasing and swirling my tongue around it. He could not have been more erect, and I slowly started to take a little more of his shaft into my mouth as I moved up and down on it. I have great control over my gag reflex and I could tell he was surprised when I slid the whole thing into my mouth and throat and held it there. I kept up this routine increasing the tempo and suction until he erupted in my mouth, swallowing his cum until he was spent.

Wanting to take lots of time for the afternoon I treated James to the same blow job. It did not take long for the guys to get their energy back. Before we got down to what I thought would be a challenging session for my ass I asked the guys to provide me with some entertainment by starting off taking turns to suck on each other and then get into a 69. I was really enjoying being the voyeur to this and for once I was giving some directions. With Peter on top of James in the 69 I went to his head and pulled up him up so he could go from sucking on James and then me. Finally Peter said he was ready to fuck me. James positioned me on the bed so I could suck on Peter while kneeling in a doggy position as James loosened my delicate rear end with KY.

When I was loose enough James strapped me into the harness but left my hands free from the restraining straps. James invited Peter to go first. He had never tried anal with a man or a woman and I knew from James that he was really looking forward to having me writhing on the end of his cock. I gasped as he entered me while I was sucking on James. I could now really tell that he was thicker than James because this was painful. He slowed down and pressed his cock slowly against me until the muscles relaxed and he began to slide in. It took a minute to fully relax and allow him full entry with easy in and out access to my sweet spot. I now had a hard cock in each end sort of a sexual spit roast! Now I knew how Muriel felt! He was super turned on by his first anal experience and made good use of the handles on the harness.

Even though he had cum just an hour before he was excited and blew his load after a few minutes. I might have precipitated his quick orgasm. I have long arms and reached back underneath and held and played with his balls as he plunged in and out of my ass. When I sensed he was getting nearer to orgasm I switched from holding his balls to holding and squeezing the base of his penis as it was sliding in and out. Without missing a beat James jumped into his place and slowly took his time fucking me. While Peter was cleaning up in the shower James and I were chatting about him in a relaxed way all the while as I was in the doggy position with his cock was sliding in and out of me.

Peter returned from the shower and joined the conversation. At this point he was completely flaccid and said he would not likely be able to get erect again but enjoyed watching us. I had always had a mild fantasy to suck on a spent flaccid cock and asked him to position himself in front of me. No question that he was not coming to erection too quickly but I was enjoying myself with James in my ass becoming more excited, Peter's spent cock in my mouth and listening to them chatting about fucking me and my performance. James, as usual, made good use of the harness handles and pulled so hard on them as he came that I was slightly lifted up of my knees. By this time, to Peter's surprise but not mine, he was getting hard again.

I needed a quick clean up and suggested he join me in the shower and help me. When we returned to the bed I sucked him back to a full erection. He asked if he could fuck me in missionary which would be great but I was nervous. I had only done this with James after becoming comfortable with him in in our sexual friendship and in this very personal and sub position. Truthfully I was reluctant but it was just hard to say no at this point so I lay back for him. As he was fucking me I quickly got into it and wrapped my legs around him. James knelt over my face and slid his cock in my mouth and at the same time leaned over and started to give me a KY hand job. Peter could not manage a third orgasm but had fun fucking me. I came to James KY hand job with Peter fucking my ass in missionary. I was glad that I had agreed to missionary with Peter and knew I wanted to do this again with him.

No question that this session was great and more than I could have hoped for. I continued to see them both one on one and for the occasional threesome. Bi sex never ceased to be incredibly exciting for me. This is the third Literotica contribution about this incredible two year part of my life. I might write about my solo sessions with Peter, but TBA. It is all real life, and as I have mentioned before I do not have the imagination to create experiences like so many of the wonderful contributors here.

12