All Comments on 'First Big Cock in College'

by SecretSamadhi

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
hottiehunterhottiehunteralmost 19 years ago
Great story

Great story, you had me dying to taste Bobby's big cock then feel my ass stretched and filled with his hot cum. God I loved it. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Love big cocks

Great story. I would have licked to suck that cock and take it in my ass. Really turned me on. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
the very best

i would liked to sucked his an have it my ass made me so hot i shot my cum all over my legs

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
God I love big dicks

Holy sh*t, your story about Bobby is the hottest one on here. Deserves top rating! I came so hard near the end I almost fell out of the chair. You are a master of words, please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
sweet

That was fucking intense... It was hot from the time his dick popped out of his boxers to the very end. You are a lucky man. Wanna read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
way underrated!

This story should be at the top of the best list. It's so detailed it must be true. The fuck scene was so hot, I've read it a couple times and cum hard every time. You have got to tell us more about you and Bobby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing

What a hot fucking story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

Can't wait to read the other amazing experiences. That was amazing!

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 12 years ago
Nothing like taking a big dick

Thank you anonymous who glued me on To this story. This was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The best story I have ever read!

This was without a doubt the very best story I have ever read! Please write some more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More Please!

Really turned me on. Am disappointed that you haven't followed up with more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
good stuff

I remember my first time in college. It was a 9 incher. Had a hard time keeping my voice down. There's nothing like a long thick cock busting a load deep in your backside. My first experience with a blow job wasn't too good, though. I tried to do too much the first time. It was a 10 cock and I was determined to learn deep throat right away. When the guy busted his load, without warning, I was caught off guard and the cum went up my nasal cavity and poured out my nose holes, which burned like hell. I was then then choking and coughing for the next five minutes while he laughed like hell. When I finally gathered myself together I beat the crap out of the asshole. For a moment I thought about raping him while he lie there begging me that he'd had enough. I'm no rapist I guess. I wiped my feet on the back of his head and left. That was my first and last bad experience at giving head. It started off on the wrong foot but now I can't get enough cock in my mouth and throat.

SecretSamadhiSecretSamadhiover 11 years agoAuthor
I cum every time.

We fucked in lots of crazier situations after this, but for sheer complete eroticism - this wins. And to the reader who asked- his dick is definitely that big. And thick! Will have to finish story about our recent threesome with his neighbor girl next. Thanks for all the great comments -- keep posting about what you liked!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So fucking hot!!!!

Mmmm your story made me so fucking hot!!!!! I loved the detailed description of his cock plunging deep inside of you and how much you loved taking his big cock. Reminds me of when I used to get fucked when I was younger. Ahhhh, the hot feeling of cum as it fills my ass felt so good. Would love to hear more.

tristonmiller98tristonmiller98almost 11 years ago
Submit more

Please submit more, after reading yours I have been looking for stories as good as yours but I haven't found any! Please write more about your sex adventures, crazy or not.

klippertklippertover 10 years ago
That was awesome

Wonderfully written....luv the rimming, as though it was my ass or me giving.. I would luv too try a big cock up my Bi'married ass.... only...Please pull out and cover me... don't waste it up my ass...

parker3522parker3522over 10 years ago
Hot, Hot, Hot Story!!!

Well done, nicely written. Good build up, very believable. I've had several "Big" cocks and they are a challenge, but definitely worth the effort. I was hard through out the story. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Yummmm

I loved the story. Especially the cock sucking. I've never been with a guy. But like all others, I have my fantasies. I've recently just started jacking off and positioning myself so I can cum in my mouth. I usually chicken out, or spit it out right away. But a couple days ago I took my whole load and swallowed it. Delicious. I dream about sucking a beautiful cock and swallowing his load. Great story man. You are lucky. I would love to join you both.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The time you got caught

Please tell about the time you got caught. This was a hot story.

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 8 years ago
Great story

Really enjoyed this. Nothing like this ever happened to me but I can wish. Hope you write more. Hot and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really good description...

OMG... your description of his cock and how good he fucked you was amazing. But, when he flipped you over on your back, started really driving that big dick home and claimed "this ass is mine now" I lost it and came so hard my butthole got moist. I just love when a man takes and controls me. It makes me feel so feminine.

hotmangbhotmangbover 8 years ago
More please!

That was great, thanks! Please do write some more!!

ShanwreedsShanwreedsabout 8 years ago

Tell us about the time you got caught... thanks this was a great story it make me so horny

Equus7Equus7almost 8 years ago
Great story

Your story is great. You are a great writer. I loved the seduction and the 3 year anticipation. There's nothing sexier than two boys cutting loose!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bravo!

Credible, smooth and seriously hot.

Thanks!

Metoo1202Metoo1202almost 6 years ago

That was great that's just what I need I need to find someone close to Norwich Connecticut I'd like to take care of somebody sexually get in touch if you live nearby

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤! Erotic fiction at its best. Realistic fiction at its best as well. A must-read!

A deeply moving erotic story. I can't get Bobby and his Python off my mind. I really can not.

If all of this happened to me, I would be on cloud number nine or in 7th heaven or both!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Once had a 10” dildo with balls. Maximum insertion depth was just over 9” if you pressed real hard enough on the fake balls. Loved the deep feelings and wanted the real thing but a little thicker (5.5 circumference). Nice but would love to try 6” around. Loved your story, brought back fond memories of my dildo. Maybe some day the real thing. Thanks

Riki1942Riki1942over 2 years ago

Love your story and the great details about, not only the physical feeling, but the psychological ones as well.

How you felt when you finally got him in you balls deep is how I feel every time my buddy fucks me. I love to savor that good and stuffed feeling that is especially noticeable when he first gets all the way in, but it's more than just that. Like in your story, I have to settle down for a minute or I might cum right then and there!

Loved the part about those long, full, deep strokes where you can actually feel his cock sliding in and out through your ring. I love some a hard fucking, but I like to slow down now and then. When he pound me, the raw roughness of it, and the speed that his cock is going in and out of me, kind of overpowers that feeling of his cock sliding back and forth through my ring. Like your story, I love to be able to feel the full length of his cock as it glides through my tight ring. I also love to ride him, sit down with him in me balls deep and grind my ass on his cock. That sideways pressure on my ring is soooo good and and it makes his cock stir around inside me so deliciously.

The mental part of loosing your cherry was described well. It's a surreal dream like experience that make it hard to fully comprehend that it's really happening. It's one of those really big things that you have been waiting for for so long and it's hard to digest the fact that it's finally actually happening. It's like you have crossed some line and you can truly think of yourself as a Fag and not just a wanna be.

Riki

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really hot and my 7.5" came a lot. Even in England you are hot . Thankks Wish there was more from you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot story. Very disappointing that years have passed and no other chapters were told. Despite saying you had many more stories to tell, you actually told none.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSecretSamadhi@SecretSamadhi
This site is my favorite, and I'm honored to be here, especially as my first submission is considered a favorite by many, and Hot by the editor... If you like my story, please take a moment to give it 5 stars, and definitely leave me a comment about how you liked it. (The mor...