First BJ

Story Info
First BJ
1.1k words
4.35
3.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Mary many years ago while working during the summer. I always thought she was attractive, but she was a little younger, so I never really thought she had any interest in a guy like me. I was twenty-five at that time so that placed her around nineteen.

We met through her brother. I had worked for their family for several years, and he was one of my best friends. He was a few years younger than me, and she was the same amount younger than him. We played sports together over the previous summers and this year Mary and a few of her friends tagged along. We spent a lot of time together that summer.

I kind of got the impression she was interested when I could get her to laugh at almost anything I said. That SMILE! She had a smile that would light up any room.

One night at the movies I decided to be brave and put my arm around her. I was nervous as could be, but she snuggled over and rested her head on my shoulder. From then on, every time we parted, she would give me a nice big hug.

Our first kiss happened a couple of months later. I would always hype myself up to do it, then get cold feet. One night we left a family member's house at the same time. She went in for the hug and when we separated a bit, I went in for it. Not only did she kiss me back, but after a few soft smooches I felt her mouth open slightly. The tip of her tongue brushed my lips. I stepped back, shaking a little, from being so nervous. She smiled and got in her car, while I walked over to mine. I had to adjust myself before I could even get in.

A couple of days later we decided to go on a double date with a buddy of mine and his girlfriend. We stopped and picked Mary up on the way. We went to dinner and then watched a movie before heading back to her apartment. She lived on the fourth floor of the apartment complex, so I walked her up to her door and stepped inside. I told my buddy to give me a few minutes beforehand. I went to give Mary a goodnight kiss and this time her entire tongue entered my mouth. I accepted it willingly, as we rolled our tongues around in each other's mouths, for what seemed like forever. Any time either of us would stop to break the kiss, we would share a smile, and then our mouths were glued back together.

She had to start classes back in the fall. Any chance we got to be alone, we spent most of it kissing. She was a GREAT kisser. We went to the movies a handful of times, but I can't even remember what we watched. Her tongue was in my mouth ninety percent of the show. After a handful of make out sessions, I noticed when she straddled me, she would start bucking her hips, back and forth, a little. We did a lot of dry humping that month. I knew she was a good person who went to church regularly, so I figured that would be as far as we went, and I was completely okay with that.

She came into town one night and wanted us to spend some time together. She met me at a gas station while I was filling up my car. We couldn't decide on what to do so we moved over to an empty bank parking lot next to the gas station. She moved from her car into mine. It didn't take too long for our mouths to meet. She moved her seat back and laid it down into the backseat of my car. I climbed over the center console and settled myself in between her legs. I slid back and forth, rubbing the crotch of my jeans over hers. I was hard as a rock, and I could tell she was enjoying it as well from all the heavy breathing she was doing. I slid my left hand over her covered right breast. She didn't seem to mind as I fondled, groped and squeezed her boob while she continued filling my mouth with her tongue.

I finally got brave enough and moved my left hand down between her legs. She moaned into my mouth as I began rubbing my fingers over her jeans. I moved down to nibble on her neck while she wrapped her arms around me, squeezing me tight. I could feel the warmth and wetness emanating from her on my fingers. I moved my hand back up to her breast and began thrusting myself back and forth faster. I'm not sure if she came or not but her body tensed up and she grabbed the back of my head with her left hand, bringing my face down to her neck.

I went to give her another kiss when she reached up with both hands and began unhooking my belt buckle. She got it loose and unbuttoned my jeans as well, letting them fall to the floor of my car. She told me to lean back, so I moved myself back over the center console, using my right arm on the backseat to balance myself. Before I knew what was going on, her mouth completely enveloped my manhood. She wasn't my first kiss, but she was definitely the first to do this. And it was AMAZING! She was just so good at it. I watched her open her mouth, slowly take me inside and bob her head up and down. Every now and then she would move her head off, kissing and licking the tip of my hardened member, while using her hand to gently stroke me.

It never took long for her mouth to engulf me again though. With all the pleasure I was receiving, I placed my left hand on the back of her head, which caused her to pick up the pace a little. I tried to hold off as long as I could. I lasted maybe two minutes more. I lay my head backwards, listening to the sounds of her bobbing up and down my shaft, feeling the warmth of her mouth and saliva, after all the months of buildup. When she started using her hand in rhythm with her mouth, I exploded. I remember not masturbating for a few days before and all I felt was pure ecstasy. I unloaded everything I had in my testicles. I filled her mouth full of warm, stickiness. I finally came down from my high, a few minutes later, while she continued sucking to get every last drop.

I pulled my boxers and pants back up, buckling my belt, before climbing back over into the drivers' seat. We talked for a few minutes. She smiled and kissed me on the cheek before saying goodnight.

It was an experience I will never forget.