The Contest

Story Info
A group of lesbians find themselves in a blowjob contest.
1.5k words
3.77
7.6k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ladies, I'm glad you could all make it. Today you will suck my cock. You don't have to pretend to enjoy it, only make sure that I do. The first place prize is your freedom." He let this statement linger, as the implications sank in. "For all the losers, there's always next round!"

His intonation was laced with smugness.

The women looked around frightfully.

"I-I'm a lesbian", Jade uttered to the woman to the left of her. "Me too!?" Mel replied in disbelief. A third girl adjacent to them chimes in to tell them she also is. It slowly dawns on them that this isn't a coincidence, but a sadistic touch to the already bleak situation.

Bleak was an understatement. The women, about a dozen or so, were lined up in front of a naked man sitting on a throne-like sofa. Above them hung spotlights, set up in a way that obscured the man's face. Clad in a variety of different degrading outfits, and all stunningly attractive, their situation robbed them entirely of admiring each other's beauty.

"Some of you surely have a leg up on the others, while the 'gold stars' among you might struggle. Don't despair, however! The unfamiliarity is sure to be cute in its own way."

Whoever organized this definitely had a type, all of the women were lithe and tall.

Jade, the first one to speak, had fiery red hair that cascaded down her shoulders like a waterfall of flames, framing her delicate features and piercing green eyes. Her lips were full and pouty, painted a deep shade of crimson that matched her lingerie perfectly. Despite being terrified, she attempted to exuded an air of confidence, keeping her posture straight and proud.

To her left stood Mel, a blonde bombshell. Her golden curls bouncing softly as she shifted her weight from foot to foot. Cerulean blue eyes fearfully staring ahead. Every inch of her was pure perfection, from her high cheekbones to her tiny waist to her long, elegant legs. As opposed to the vanilla lingerie set Jade had on, she was dressed in a degrading french maid outfit. Her tits looked ridiculous spilling out of the lacy corset. Already big for her slim frame, they now looked downright comical.

The man pointed at Mel and simply said "you start".

"Sir, I'm a lesbian..." she quietly replied. The man simply laughed. Mel realized how stupid she sounded, of course he already knows that. As if this situation would be better if she was straight. As if the man would have a change of heart and let her go. As if she didn't just fan his degenerate desires even more. As if her never having touched a cock, much less had one in her mouth would convince him to be merciful.

The other women were glad they weren't first, the smallest of respites. Despite that they were empathetic towards Mel. A pit in their stomach opened up as the gravity of the situation hit them. The concept of servicing a man sexually overwhelmed them with a mixture of fear, embarrassment and disgust.

Out of nowhere Jade speaks up. "I have a plan. Kiss me". She embraces Mel, who is caught off guard but quickly gives in. The one-sided kiss quickly graduates to a full-on makeout session. Jade is still in charge, she grabs onto the sides of Mel's head. They explore each other passionately, forgetting their audience entirely, as well as the fate awaiting them.

The man looks on quietly, entertaining the unexpected development.

Jade breaks off the kiss and starts whispering to Mel. Moreso for the eroticism of it than to hide anything from the man.

"We can do this. Don't be afraid. Just trust me."

With confident strides she leads Mel up to the man, where she kneels and makes Mel do the same. "Just focus on me." She initiates another kiss with Mel, while reaching for the man's cock with her hand. She recoils slightly as she finds it, already hard from their lesbian exhibition. Despite her acting so courageous to inspire confidence in Mel, she's never touched a man's cock before. Hard yet soft, it reminds her of a lead cilinder in a velvet pouch. She doesn't have much time to ponder over it, no time for hesitation.

Still keeping the kiss going, she slowly moves her and Jade's head towards the hard cock. Mel suddenly feels something entering their kiss. Their intimate moment disrupted by this awful man's dick, wedging its way between them. Under different conditions, she would immediately retreat and try to escape, but she's so engrossed in kissing Jade that she lets it happen. She desperately tries to ignore the cock invading their sapphic moment of intimacy. For the first time, the man groans loudly, making this impossible.

Jade, meanwhile, is ecstatic and can't believe her plan worked. Immediately she realizes she's proud of having gotten another lesbian to take a cock in her mouth, and berates herself for it. Focus. Back to the task at hand; getting this over with. She lets go of the cock still in her hand and paws at Mel's tits, who moans into her mouth in response. Focus. She feels a hand play with her hair, a strong and large hand. Not Mel's hand. Her body betrays her as she realizes how this is making her wetter than the initial kiss. How much she enjoys the power this hand has over her. This mighty, veiny cock that her and her new lesbian lover are kissing around. She realizes she's starting to focus... on the wrong thing. On pleasing this horrible man above her.

Seconds later, Mel is the one to feel betrayed. She hates the situation yet feels grateful for the little trick Jade played on her. That is, until Jade flips. She opens her eyes to see Jade looking up at the man, with reverence, almost pleadingly. The man moves his hand from her hair to Jade's cheek, stroking it lovingly. He moves Jade's face out of the kiss, at the same time shoving his dick into Mel's mouth. It's resting on her tongue shallowly, as the man pulls Jade up to sit next to him on the sofa. He gives her an almost loving kiss on the forehead. She's too shocked by what's happening to realize she is now left alone, giving a blowjob to this strange man. Her first blowjob. "Kiss my penis. Make out with it like it was your little lesbian bitch here."

She does as told, and the man starts French kissing Jade. Pulling off, he whispers to her, "help her out for me sweetie". Jade instinctively knows what he wants, and moves her hand behind Mel's head. She starts shoving Mel onto the cock, encouraging her to be their cocksucker. She's not forcing her very hard. Mel is now violating her mouth on her own accord. She just needed a little push is all. Mel doesn't get time to contemplate this fact for very long.

"Deeper."

Jade forces her down now, as Mel looks up to see a glint in her eye. In a twisted way Mel prefers this. Getting her mouth fucked against her will leaves her the dignity of being a less active participant.

"God your virgin mouth is incredible. To be the first one using it for what it's meant for is priceless."

The degrading words and the betrayal hurt more than getting the entrance to her throat probed continuously. Her lesbian ally wasn't a double agent. She just lost to her inner, hidden desires. One of her kind being converted right in front of her is worse than any physical abuse she's enduring.

The man moves away Jade's hand and replaces it with the both of his own. With no chance for her to adjust, he starts violently fucking her throat. The overwhelming nature of it quiets her depressing thoughts somewhat. Silver linings. Drool starts dripping down on her chin, onto her big tits. Please let it be over soon.

He finally pulls his dick out. He starts slapping it across her face, leaving her a drooling mess all over. Jade lets out a girly giggle at this. Fully humiliated, Mel's eyes start welling up.

"I'm close, drain me over her dyke face."

Jade grabs a hold of his dick and starts stroking it millimeters from her face. She adjusts her position to make the handjob easier. Her voice full of arousal, she says "cum on your little lesbian slut, sir." He instantly blows his load at her dirty talk. How willingly Jade is participating is more humiliating than the feeling of the jets of cum coating her face one by one. She's too shell shocked to even pull away. Barely registering the feeling of warm, sticky cum dripping down her features. The man's grunting noises bring her back to reality.

"The competition is over. You've won. None of the others will top that today." She starts looking up, showcasing the utter defeat in her cum covered face. Slowly a relief starts to wash over her, replacing the other, more complicated feelings.

It comes crashing down as she sees him look to the side instead of down at her. He's addressing Jade.