First Bounty Ch. 01

Story Info
Conryn takes on his first dungeon crawl.
8.4k words
4.57
6.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

"Great, just great," Conryn grumbled to himself as he marched along. "Well they'll be sorry when I come back with treasure, and take the bounty for clearing the cave."

Conryn was a young man fresh out of the University of Arcane learning, and was dead set on living his dream as an adventurer. The carefree life of exploration and travel always appealed to him, and after becoming a fairly competent mage, he was determined to make a name for himself after forming a party called "The Triple Threat" with two of his friends. Both were mages as well, but more versed in combat and weaponry than Conryn was.

After earning his degree, spending his savings on gear, and successfully obtaining a Bounty Hunter license, he was ready for his first quest. He was not deterred by his university counselor recommending a safer line of work, nor by the office of Bounty Enforcement nearly laughing him out of the building. Conryn did not appear as your average battle hungry adventurer.

For starters, he hardly ever wore armor of any kind. He never liked the way it made him feel heavy and slow, even lighter leather armors. He instead opted for enchanted robes and memorizing a protection spell should he ever need it.

He was clean-shaven with short blonde hair always parted neatly on the side, and his skin was pale and soft, obviously indicating he had never done much physical labor.

Finally, he was only about 5'4", though a human, and slender with not much defined musculature. His hips were on the wider side, and his face was soft and androgynous. The clerk at the office of Bounty Enforcement remarked he was more likely to be seen for rent in a fancy brothel.

Nevertheless, Conryn was determined to prove his doubters wrong. Unfortunately, he would need to add the other two members of the Triple Threat to that list, as they had given him notice this morning that they would not be joining him on his first Bounty.

Citing excuses such as "lack of experience" and "just want to go home and see my family," Conryn's friends had left this morning to their respective hometowns, leaving the recently graduated mage alone. Many heated words were exchanged, and Conryn decided to stay on his path, his stubbornness superseding the voice in the back of his head that suggested that perhaps a solo venture was not the safest route for his first quest.

And so Conryn found himself trudging through the snow outside of Icehill, making his way to the northern mountain range that hid within its caverns a hideout belonging to a few Orcs. HIs back was heavy and weighed down with an overabundance of rations and tools and gadgets, far more than was practical but he hoped to help compensate for the lack of manpower he was bringing to the caves. A small group of bandit Orcs may have not been too much for a small group of adventurers to handle, but on his own Conryn knew he would need every advantage he could find.

It was already early afternoon by the time Conryn reached the entrance to a large cave, one that had enough slightly obscured foot traffic to indicate that it likely had some inhabitants. It was about this time his reservations were beginning to make themselves somewhat louder. He stopped his hiking and took a moment to catch his breath; by now he was fairly winded. Snow had dampened the hem of his robes and his cheeks were flush.

Conryn breathed deep, puffing out his chest. He was running different scenarios through his head on how best to tackle the situation. If what he had heard was true, a small handful of Orcs waited inside the cavern with a makeshift camp. They raided local villages and robbed travelers on the road, supposedly growing a collection of valuables ripe for the taking. A few adventurers had taken the bounty but not returned, which was not completely unexpected. Bounties had plenty of no shows either from cold feet or failed attempts. This did not concern him, it was likely that whoever did attempt to claim the bounty was chased off or simply had second thoughts. Conryn would return victorious, claiming the stolen goods and a bounty for himself.

His boots crunched in the snow as he continued his approach, mulling over his attack plan while he walked. As he was only one, perhaps intimidation was not the best tactic. He would present himself a competent adventurer, explain that the Orcs must clear camp or face citizen's arrest, and then give a demonstration of his arcane power. Yes, that would work.

The cave was cold and the air was still, and only a flickering light off in the distance gave any indication that there was life here. Conryn adjusted his bag and shook some of the moisture off his shining new staff. He cleared his throat and walked further, the sounds of low grumble speech now reaching his ears over the echoes of his steps. The cave itself was empty and dark and the firelight was coming from a tunnel off to the side. The Obsidian Mountains were known to house an extensive cavern network.

"I hear there's a politician coming through next," a gravelly voice said. "Nothing likely to cause too much a stir, but a noble or something like that."

"Likely to have food," another responded, "and nobles got themselves plenty of fodder we can send to Terrus, should keep him off our back for a while."

There was a pause, and Conryn pressed himself against the cold stone wall, peaking an eye around the corner.

Around a blazing fire sat five brutish Orcs. The fire appeared to be keeping them very warm as they were clad in only leather pants. Their dark green skin glistened in the firelight, skin stretched tightly over rippling muscles, faces rough and worn. The shortest one was easily over 6'6". Conryn felt his heart skip a beat at the sight of them, the small voice of doubt growing louder.

The largest of the group leaned back against the wall of the cavern. "As long as it isn't someone too important. Draw too much attention and the towns are gonna finally get serious about clearing out the caves." The others nodded in agreement. "We raid the caravan, prioritize food and wine, grab valuables, and swipe a couple guards if we can."

One of the others spoke up, "I can start scouting in the mornings so we get a heads up." He reached down and unbuttoned his pants. "I think we should keep a guard for ourselves. Or a maid if they've got one."

Conryn breathed slowly, his pulse beginning to race. He adjusted his balance, leaning against the stone. Under his boot, a small stone cracked against the ground. In an instant, the gathering of Orcs turned to face the tunnel entrance. Conryn stood upright and out of view, now very aware of how terrified he was beginning to feel.

"Someone out there?" Barked one of them.

"Gotta be another Bounty Hunter," replied another.

Conryn smoothed out his robes and cleared his throat. He stepped into the tunnel and tapped the ground with his staff. "Yes, I am Conryn of-"

"Gods, did a schoolboy get lost on a field trip?" Said the shortest one with a grin. This caused a low rumble of chuckles from the group.

"Conryn of Icehill," he continued again, trying to ignore the comment.

"Seriously, kid, what are you doing here?" One of the others remarked. "You can't tell me you're here to clear out the caverns."

Conryn frowned and tapped his staff again. "I am here to represent Icehill and discuss terms of your relocation." Conryn kept his face still, doing his best to cover any trace of fear in his voice. The silence after he spoke was intimidating.

All at once the group of Orcs began to laugh, one falling off his stool and onto the ground. The largest one stood from the floor, still chuckling in a gravelly tone. Conryn gulped, seeing the Orc standing what had to be over seven feet. His chest was broad and his form was chiseled, toned green flesh adorned with various scars and tattoos. His black hair was cut close to the scalp with a short Mohawk, and his face showed dark stubble all over. His tusks were broken and discolored, something Conryn surmised must be from age or a life filled with brutal combat.

"Little mage, you are way over your head." He began to cross the large room towards the tunnel opening. "About now is when a bounty hunter would either make a stupid threat or simply turn tail and run. So, which is it gonna be?" His smirk was both intimidating and infuriating.

Conryn paused, the large Orc now just a few paces from him. After a moment, he realized the Orc had left his sword against the cavern wall. Was he really so confident? He didn't seem particularly stupid. "I'm not here to threaten-" began Conryn.

"Yeah, it'd be dumb to do that anyway," said one of the Orcs behind their apparent leader.

"But I do plan on holding fast to my intent. You need to clear out of the caverns and end your lawlessness." Conryn's fingers began to slowly trace the familiar motions of a spell he had practiced hundreds of times.

Another Orc spoke up, "Or what? You got some magic tricks for us?"

Conryn finished his motions and muttered the incantation. A wind whipped around him as a shimmer of silver light rippled across his body, causing his eyes to glow for a moment. The breeze vanished and his robes ceased fluttering, his eyes returning to normal. "A protection charm. I do not want to settle this with violence, but I'm prepared for it if need be."

There was a pause, and two of the Orcs looked at each other. Then they began chuckling.

"Another wizard with a spell up his sleeve," one of them said. The leader of the group smiled, his yellowed teeth shining in firelight, and took another step towards Conryn.

"That's a cute Protection Spell you got there," the largest Orc said. He took another step and Conryn felt his pulse quicken. "Not the first time I've seen it cast. Likely won't be the last." The only thing keeping Conryn somewhat calm was that the Orc was still unarmed. "Hasn't stopped me before."

Though Onryn was expecting an attack, the speed of it was shocking. The Orc reached out to Conryn's staff, his other hand gripping his arm, and in one swift motion he tugged it free and swept his leg underneath Conryn's. The staff went clattering against the tunnel wall, and the adventurer went tumbling into the dirt, the wind knocked out of him. He scrambled up to his feet and quickly reached for a dagger in his belt, but the Orc was faster. In one swift motion the orc grabbed for not Conryn's dagger, but his belt itself, yanking him into the air. The dagger was withdrawn and then promptly discarded by the Orc before he turned and hurled Conryn towards the others. The landing was rough and knocked the wind from his lungs, but his spell kept his flesh safe from scratches and bruises.

Conryn reached out a hand, words of incantations spilling from his lips. With a flick of his wrist one of the Orcs was hurled off his feet by a blast of energy. He soared through the air and slammed into the wall. The others quickly descended on Conryn, one making sure to cover his mouth. The Orc's calloused hand rubbed against Conryn's face, and he couldn't help but taste the dirt and grime the green palm muffins him. He tried to pull free, squirming in the brutal grasp of the Orcs, but found himself gaining no ground. He was lifted to his feet, arms held tightly, mouth covered, with the Orc outlaws grunting to keep him still. He caught a glance to the one he had thrown, who was now slowly standing and rubbing the back of his head.

"Got some fight in you," the leader said, "Always fun to have a little struggle." His grin was wicked as he approached Conryn, and he reached out to put his large hand under the mage's chin. "I'm going to give you one warning, Human," he said, his dark brown eyes staring into Conryn's, "You do as I say and you get out of here alive. You disobey - " the leader glanced at the Orc walking back from the wall he had been slammed into, who now showed a seething fury on his face. He reached to his side and removed his blade from its sheath. It was long and curved, well cared for, and Conryn could see the sharpened edge. "And we feed you to the Dragon. That clear?" He asked, returning his attention to Conryn.

The fledgling adventurer felt his heart hammering away in his chest. He had no weapon, was completely overpowered, and the Orcs showed a resistance to his magic. This was a mistake, he realized now. He was outmatched entirely and had likely now come to his death. He nodded slowly. Better to allow the Orcs to rob him and likely humiliate him so long as it meant he would live.

The leader released Conryn's chin. "What's your name, Human?" He nodded to his companion who then released his grip over the mage's mouth.

Conryn coughed slightly and spit into the dirt. "Conryn," he replied.

"Conryn. Humans and their weak names. I am Drogash, but you will refer to me as sir."

There was a pause, then one of the orcs handed ona fistful of Conryn's hair. "Yes, sir," he croaked, wincing.

"Good. Now, you want to leave here alive, aye?"

Conryn nodded again. The hand in his hair tightened. "Yes sir," he replied obediently.

Drogash squinted, "Well then, Conryn the Mage, you will do as I say." He looked up to the Orc who had now sheathed his curved sword. "Looks like we don't need to wait for that caravan after all, Groshk." The other Orc grunted in response, then smirked. "Take off your clothes," Drogash said simply, looking back to Conryn.

Conryn felt his breath catch in his chest. "What?" Was all he could say after a moment of stunned silence.

"Take off your clothes, Conryn," Drogash said, his face deadly serious.

The other Orcs unwanted him and roughly pushed him forward a few steps. Conryn froze, looking to Drogash, then to Groshk. The latter rested his hand on the hilt of his sword and frowned. Conryn's hands were shaking now, his heart feeling like it might burst from his chest, as he slowly moved his hand to the belt Drogash had pulled him up by. Hesitantly, he unhooked the buckle and began to slide it from the loops in his robe. Surely they just wanted to humiliate him, to take his things and send him vulnerable out into the snow. This had to be it.

The other Orcs stepped back as Drogash approached the young mage. "You ever been with an Orc, boy?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

Conryn gulped, "N-no, sir," he said, dropping his belt to the dusty floor. His fingers curled around the edges of his robes and he slowly opened them. Why was the Orc asking this? Surely it couldn't mean-

"How 'bout a man of any kind?" He asked, looking Conryn over. "Another human, perhaps?"

"Once," Conryn said quietly, "In University." His robe was open now, revealing his cloth shirt and pants. The robe fluttered to the floor around him, and he reached slowly for the hem of his shirt.

Drogash nodded thoughtfully. "And did you like it?" His voice was quieter this time.

Conry paused, his shirt lifted halfway up. "I... uh," his face was warm now, and he was aware of the gaze of the Orcs turning to hunger.

"Answer him," said Groshk in a gravelly voice.

"Yes, sir." His mouth was dry. Was Drogash going to...? No. He couldn't. Conryn wanted to be horrified by the thought, by the new tensions in the air, but a small part of him was curious. Maybe even excited.

"Then I think you're going to enjoy this," Drogash responded. "Trousers, too," he pointed to Conryn's pants.

Was this what his punishment was to be? To be claimed by the leader of this small Orc band? It was humiliating to be sure, and he thought once or twice about attempting a daring escape. But as his eyes traced the outline of the large Orc's chiseled physique, his dark green flesh, the massive and calloused hands, Conryn found himself beginning to warm inside. He was not proud of this. Still, he hooked his fingers into his waistband, and his pants and underwear fell to the floor as well.

A few chuckles resounded from the gathering of Orcs, and one whistled quietly. A rough palm slid against his bare skin, sliding down to his ass. "Got a rounder rear than most of the noble girls we swipe," One of them remarked.

Drogash smiled, looking down at Conryn. "Good. Now, come here and undo my trousers."

Conryn looked up at the massive Orc, then down to his leather pants. They hugged his form tightly, outlining his muscular thighs and the now apparent bulge. This would be the only way he escaped with his life, he told himself, survival would have no shame, right? He took a step forward though his feet felt heavy. Another step. Then he was inches away from Drogash. He could smell the Orc's musk and hints of some kind of scented soap. Likely the spoils of some carriage they'd raided.

"Go on, Conryn," Drogash said quietly. His voice was low and grinding, but oddly kind. Something in it sent a warmth through Conryn's body.

He reached to the Orc's trousers, soft hands working to untie the leather drawstrings. As he undid the fastenings of Drogash's pants, he saw the dark green skin underneath, a tuft of coarse black hair. There were no undergarments beneath the thick leather he was now loosening. His heart beat quickly, his face warm and flush, hands shaking slightly. Better to survive, he reminded himself.

Once loosened, the leather fell to the floor of the cavern. Drogash chuckled as he saw Conryn's reaction. "I said you would not be disappointed." He said, amused.

Beneath the black hair hung a monster. The size of it, both length and girth, put anything Conryn had seen to shame. The flesh was a lighter shade of green than the rest of Drogash's body, with hints of pink on the swollen head. It was not even fully erect, yet struck fear already in the mage's heart.

"Kneel," Was all Drogash said. Conryn did so, slowly and clumsily. His knees rested on the dusty cavern floor, his eyeline now with the growing cock before him. "I think you know what to do now," said the Orc in a quiet but stern voice.

There was a pause as Conryn hesitated, but the image of the deadly curved sword flashed in his mind again. He reached out his hand to Drogash's cock, grasping it gently. His fingers could not fully encircle the beast, which he felt swelling with every throb of the Orc's pulse. A bead of precum formed at the tip, and Conryn leaned forward apprehensively. His lips parted and his tongue slowly rubbed across the head of Drogash's cock, the taste of precum sending another bolt of heat through his body.

Drogash grunted with satisfaction, reaching down to place his hand on Conryn's head. "There you go," he said, "Now, continue."

Conryn slowly swirled his tongue around the massive head of Drogash's cock, reaching his other hand to hold onto the thickening shaft as well. He opened his mouth wider, pressing the tip against his lips and beginning to suck gently while his tongue continued its movements. He could not help but feel the shame wash over him. Though he realized that it was less now of what he was doing, what he had relented to. Now his shame was brought on by the fact that, Gods dammit, he was enjoying it. The smell of the Orc's musk, the taste of his precum, the throbbing he felt against his tongue, the rough hand resting on his head, all sensations continuing to feed into his own hunger.

"Alright now, boy," Drogash said, "Enough procrastinating." His hand gave Conryn's head a gentle squeeze, encouraging him along.

Conryn breathed deep and opened his mouth further. The thickness of Drogash's cock was proving challenging to accommodate, and his lips were tight around the swollen head. His jaw strained to open wide enough, finally now allowing the head of the Orc's cock to push into his mouth. He sucked diligently, tongue continuing to rub against the underside of the head, and his hands had begun to gently move along the thick green shaft. A gentle pull on his head encouraged him to take more of the massive cock past his lips, but already his mouth was full and the head was nearing the back of his throat. He closed his eyes, then, focusing on the pulsing cock in his mouth, and leaned forward slightly. The head pushed against his throat, and he knew it would be too big to comfortably take him deeper. His hands continued their movements while he began to withdraw slowly.