First Bounty Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could hear the other Orcs muttering and chuckling as they watched. Though between the pounding in his ears and Figo's grunts, he was not able to make anything out. He instead turned his attention to the massive shaft protruding from his lips. He reached a hand out to stroke it gently and began to reach out with his other hand, but had an idea. He instead ran his fingers up along his throat and felt the outline of the Orc's cock beneath his skin before slowly beginning to massage it. He ran his fingers along the head, stroked the shaft, and used his other hand to pull grasp at Figo's thigh, encouraging him.

The Orc pushed downward with his muscular arm, pinning Conryn in place and steadying the table. He began to thrust forward; short powerful movements that inched his cock further down the young adventurer's now bulging throat. With each movement Conryn groaned and sputtered, drool now running down his cum-spattered face, such that it proved difficult to keep his eyes open. His hand followed the head of Figo's cock as it traveled onward, now pushing past his collarbone. The tingling sensation and pulsing cock overwhelmed Conryn's thoughts, adding to the dizziness from the lack of air. By now, Figo had made a surprising amount of progress, but Conryn was tapping his thigh weakly as he struggled for breath. Not wanting to smother his new toy, Figo yanked backwards, withdrawing his cock with a loud slurping noise escaping Conryn's lips.

Conryn gasped for air as his throat was finally vacated. Drool dripped down his face and he coughed and groaned, reaching to wipe some of the spit and cum from his face so he could see again. He blinked and cleared his vision in time to see Figo's swollen cock once again moving towards him. He opened his mouth in preparation and braced himself on the table as best he could. Figo's thrust was even more forceful this time, and Conryn couldn't help but let a "Gggmmmff!" out as the enormous cock pushed down his throat with such force that the table scooted loudly on the cavern floor. In just moments Figo was buried as far as before, but was now grunting with effort to continue inching is cock past the young man's lips.

"You know, you might have more luck at the other end," Drogash remarked, watching the creeping bulge travel further.

Figo grunted, holding Conryn in place like a toy. "After. Wanna. Fill. His throat. First." He said between grunts. His musculature strained as he pushed his hips forward, his grip on Conryn tight. Conryn could feel every vein of the monstrous cock pushing against his throat, the massive head now pushing into his chest. Figo huffed and reached for Conryn's waist. There was an amused noise from the others as Figo hoisted Conryn upside down into the air. The mage's eyes widened with shock, staring down at the floor below him, and mumbled a sound of protest. A wet sound came from his throat as Figo spun him around to face him away, hands now gripping his hips.

Conryn was vaguely aware of his own apprehension swimming through his dizzy and lustful thoughts. He stared down at the intimidating length still to go, and reached to tap Figo's thick arm. Ignoring his motions, Figo groaned loudly, then shoved Conryn downward with all of his brutish strength.

There was a collective gasp from the Orcs watching. Conryn felt the pillar of flesh shove further down his gullet, his body tingling further. In one swift motion his stomach seemed to flip, his lips now tight around the base of Figo's cock, and his stomach that was already full of Orc cum felt even more swollen. He reached feebly up and patted his stomach. However, rather than his slightly swollen abdomen, his fingers brushed the clearly defined massive head of Figo's cock protruding from his stomach. His eyes rolled back as he felt every inch of the monstrous cock now bottoming out in his stomach.

"Tight fit," grunted Figo, paying no mind to Conryn's weak squirming and occasional sputter. His arms flexed and muscles tensed as he held the poor mage tightly in his grasp. Conryn's size and weight were nothing compared to the large orc's strength, and he quickly realized that he had no hope of offering any resistance. This would not be over until Figo wanted it to be. And somewhere in his fluttering, and swollen, stomach, was the heat telling him that he was growing more comfortable with this thought as time went on.

Figo began slowly sliding Conryn up and down, moving his hips in rhythm to thrust his massive pillar of flesh deep into Conryn's stomach. His magic prevented him from suffocating, as the cock larger than his bicep never left his throat. After a few moments of smooth movement, the large orc began thrusting harder, faster, his grunts growing louder. Conryn's face became a mess of drool and the occasional sputter of orc cum being churned in his stomach. His eyes lost focus as the sensation overwhelmed him, the enormous cock slamming deep into his stomach with each thrust. His arms eventually went limp as he submitted to Figo's motions, his form now almost a blur as he was thrusted up and down on the orc's cock.

The other orcs mumbled to themselves as they watched their new toy being used mercilessly by the largest among them. "I think he might be able to take on the Dragon," one of them muttered. "Well if he's going all the way down there, he's got a long way to go," said another. Drogash smirked, "The Dragon is overdue for a gift. I think the little twink would be a nice way to keep him appeased. Once Figo is done, let's clean him up and send him on his way."

The others looked back to Conryn, who was now bent over the table. Figo had withdrawn from his throat, only to now be inching his cock into the mage's tight ass. Conryn swayed weakly, his mouth hanging open and drool dripping from his chin. As Figo quickened his movements, the table beneath his toy creaked and scratched against the floor. His cock was now buried balls-deep, an absurdly large pillar outlines through Conryn's body and building out near his chest. Figo began thrusting harder, faster, animalistic noises slipping from his lips. A hand reached out to hold Conryn's head against the table, his face turning red. "Going... to fill you," Figo grunted.

Conryn's eyes fluttered. "Cum inside me," he whined, no longer concerned with his transformation into a depraved slut. "Fill me with your cum. I need it." His body was shaken with every thrust, head jostled as his face pressed against the wood. He let out a hungry whine as he felt a swelling through the Orc's cock. Suddenly, a warmth flooded him. It was unlike any that had come before it - it was hot, not quite to the point of being painful, but just on the edge, and it had a force he had never experienced. Churning noises came from his body as Figo unleashed his load into Conryn, and he could feel himself swelling further. Cum flooded his body, which was running out of space and elasticity. The sensation was too much for him to bear, and his body was overcome with another spasm-inducing orgasm. It was so intense, he could feel his head swirling and dizziness taking over. Just before he passed out, he was aware of a rush of hot Orc cum flooding up his throat and spewing from his nose and mouth.

***

"That should be good enough," Drogash said, tossing yet another rag onto the pile of cum-soaked linens. Another Orc draped a blanket on the sleeping mage, who was snoring slightly on the floor next to the table. "Once the swelling goes down, he can go for a dip in the pond and continue on." Drogash looked over at Conryn's belongings. "He won't be needing these. Take what you want and sell the rest."