First Bounty Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, I don't think so," said Drogash, hand now firmly holding the mage's head. "You're not quitting that easy, are you?" A few snickers echoed from the gathering around them. The Orc now pulled Conryn's head slowly toward himself, his grip showing his seriousness.

Conryn felt the fat head of Drogash's cock push against his throat again, and he suppressed a gag. He took in a deep breath, then relented to the strong grasp. The head of the monstrous cock pushed into Conryn's tight throat, and he could not help but sputter. Spittle fell from his lips as Drogash pushed further. He felt his throat straining, and he could not ignore the mild pain. He took a hand from the thick shaft he was stroking and felt his throat. There, just beneath his jaw, he could feel the bulge of Orc cock straining against his skin. It was thicker than he could have thought would be possible to fit without causing extreme pain, but his spell of protection seemed to come in handy. His throat bulged obscenely as the Orc pushed further, and he could feel every throb of Drogash's pulse. Then, Drogash paused. He adjusted himself and Conryn felt his other hand on his head. He opened his eyes, and to his dismay not even half of the thick green cock had made it past his lips. As he felt himself beginning to fear again, he was surprised by a rough and forceful thrust against his lips.

"Gmmmf!" Conryn exclaimed, drool now dripping from his chin, the thrust of a few more inches down his throat causing him to gag and cough. His eyes watered, and his hand felt the bulge in his throat grow longer. He was not ready for this. His slender throat was now swollen obscenely with the massive cock pushing further down it, an outline visible beneath the pale flesh. Conryn attempted to push feebly against the Orc's waist with his other hand, but to no effect.

Drogash groaned, his head tilting back as the young mage's throat wrapped tightly around his cock. "Oh you better not be tapping out now," he said with a chuckle, "You've got a long night ahead of you." His grip tightened on Conryn's head, legs tensing, and he thrust roughly once more. Another few inches slid down Conryn's resistant throat, and his gags and protests were sputtered out in muffled noises and drops of drool. "Almost there," groaned the Orc, and thrust once more. Conryn's nose pushed against green flesh, his lips now around the base. The bulge in his throat traveled down past his collarbone, and Drogash seemed delighted in the squirms and groans from the young adventurer. He held him there for a moment, moaning as Conryn struggled and protested. Finally, the Orc relaxed his grip, and Conryn pulled backwards quickly.

The mage gasped for air once the massive cock slipped free from his throat and dropped from his lips. Already he was a mess; drool dripped from his chin onto the floor, his eyes were watering, and his blonde hair was ruffled from Drogash's grip. He panted, looking up to Drogash. "Couldn't... breathe," he said between breaths.

"Well you better adjust quickly," the Orc replied, patting Conryn's red cheek. "Because we're just getting started." He moved a hand to pry open Conryn's jaw and pushed forward, his massive cock once more inching into the young man's mouth. He gripped his blonde head and thrust again. This time there was less resistance, and though Conryn gagged and sputtered again, Drogash was already buried halfway past his lips. He groaned a low and pleasurable noise, his hips beginning to move slowly. The swollen head of his cock was a moving bulge showing in Conryn's throat, and every few thrusts he would pull the mage's head forward roughly, his enormous balls slapping his chin as he fully sheathed his cock in Conryn's throat.

"Mmmm, you boys are gonna love this throat," Drogash said with a smile. Conryn's eyes snapped open, his heart jumping. Was he meant to be passed around the group? He thought this was just something he was doing for Drogash, but now... would he be used by all of them?

The Orc continued his motions, and with each thrust down the poor mage's throat, he felt lightheaded and had trouble concentrating. Soon his resistances fell lower, submitting to Drogash's pace. Eventually his throat had grown somewhat accustomed to the intruder, and his gagging lessened, now allowing Drogash to thrust forward with little effort.

The deep gravelly man's from the Orc filled the room, joined by a chorus of Conryn's various gulping, sputtering, slurping noises. Drogash's hips hit Conryn's face over and over again, heavy balls slapping a spit-soaked chin, the enormous Orc meat bulging the slender throat of the poor mage, precum dripping from the head. Conryn was getting dizzy, only able to gasp for air occasionally when Drogash withdrew between thrusts. His shame and apprehension had given way to submission, his mind too clouded to think of the humiliation he was facing. Instead, with each forceful push, each throb of the massive cock in his throat, each dribble of precum on his tongue, Conryn found himself enjoying it more and more. His sucking became more eager, his grunts of resistance turned to groans of pleasure, the pain of his strained jaw and stretched throat now just part of the ecstacy.

Drogash began increasing the speed and power of his movements, grunting in lust using Conryn more forcefully. Sweat glistened on his skin and he stared down to watch his cock disappear past the mage's lips. Conryn could feel the cock in his throat swelling, the tightening of the heavy balls that smacked his chin, and he knew what was coming though expected no warning. One last thrust forced the monstrous cock down his throat, blocking his airway, his nose pushed hard against green flesh. Drogash roared with pleasure as he came. Conryn sputtered, gagging silently, and felt a torrent of warm cum begin pumping down his throat. He didn't need to swallow, it was a forceful jet into his stomach, and his head began to spin as Drogash's orgasm seemed to go on forever. His eyes fluttered and his vision began to dim when the Orc pulled his cock from Conryn's throat. Warm cum filled his mouth, salty and bitter, then coated his face once the swollen head popped free from his lips. He swayed slowly as the last few pumps landed on his cheeks, forehead, and stung him in his eye. Dizzy and now feeling like he had eaten a full meal, he slumped back to sit on the ground.

Drogash breathed deep looking down at Conryn with a wide smile. "You've got talent, boy," he said. "Now catch your breath." He tossed his pants to a corner of the cavern. "Have at'im, boys. Might as well enjoy ourselves before we send him on to the boss.

Conryn wiped cum from his eye, blinking slowly as a pair of muscular arms hoisted him up. He mumbled as he was tugged along, and was vaguely aware of the sound of pants being undone and dropped. His senses had returned, and he looked around the room. A shorter but beefier orc now held him by his arms and was dragging him to a crude table. The rest were in various stages of undress, eyeing him hungrily. So this was going to happen, he thought to himself, first Drogash and now the rest. His jaw was already sore, so we're his knees. Then he realized this was the first thought he had, and not of fear or apprehension. Gods, was this really happening? And was he actually enjoying himself?

A more slender Orc was leaning against the table, disrobed like the rest, with his arms folded. His skin was a lighter shade of green and light brown hair trailed across his chest and down his abdomen, ending in a small tuft above a long pinkish green cock. It was longer than Drogash's, but thinner. Conryn wasn't sure if the trade off was worth it. He moved to kneel again, but the stocky Orc caught him.

"You're gonna stand for this one," he grunted. He pushed on Conryn's back, between the shoulder blades. The mage exclaimed as he fell forward hands grabbing the table on their side of the slender Orc.

Conryn looked up at his new partner, tears dried on his cheeks with cum. He said nothing, but opened his mouth obediently. The slender orc smirked, "I'm gonna see if I can reach your stomach," he said with a wicked grin.

"Well if you can't, Keshk, I'm sure Figo can," Said the stocky Orc, who was now positioned behind Onryn. A thick finger trailed down his back, and Conryn looked back to see the shorter Orc eyeing his round ass.

"Wait, please," Conryn started to say, even as Kreshk reached down to slap his cheek with the large cock. "I've never-"

"Don't worry," Drogash remarked, walking up beside Conryn, "We'll loosen you up, first. We're not savages." He turned to Groshk, who had also disrobed and tossed the curved blade to the floor. "Go get Hittick some oil. No sense ruining the poor boy after just one go."

Kreshk took his long cock in hand and tapped it on Conryn's lips. The young mage opened his mouth timidly, fear of pain now creeping through him. He began to say something, but it was cut short by Kreshk's rough movement. In a solid thrust, his slender cock slipped past Conryn's lips and halfway down this throat. Even though this appendage was not as thick as Drogash's, he could still feel his throat bulging. He did his best to stifle a gag, his mouth already watering to the point of drooling. Kreshk let out a low groan, resting a hand on the back of Conryn's head. "Nice and tight," he said, before pushing further down Conryn's throat.

As he struggled to take the new cock down his already sore throat, Conryn was aware of the cool sensation of something being poured on his ass. Liquid trickled down between the cheeks and down his leg, and a finger slowly slid along the crack and against his tight virgin hole. He winced around the intrusion now pushing deeper, feeling pressure at his entrance while the digit tried to make headway. With a sudden pain, he could tell the first knuckle had slipped inside him. Even with the oil, the sensation was mostly unpleasant. As the thick finger moved, however, ever so slowly, he felt himself beginning to loosen. The finger slid slightly further inside him, and he couldn't help but release a moan. He was now aware that his arousal was all consuming - he was on fire inside and his cock was hard and throbbing, precum dripping to the floor.

Kreshk apparently felt that Conryd had been distracted, and decided to refocus his attention. The hand on the back of his head pulled Conryn forward, and his eyes began to water as the cock down his throat pushed further. Every throb was felt along every inch, the salty taste of flesh and precum filling his mouth, a small pain in his chest now as he took Kreshk further. With a rough shove, Kreshk buried himself down the young adventurer's throat. Conryn's eyes rolled back as he felt the swollen intrusion reaching even further than Drogash's, and he coughed and gagged on the length, spittle falling from his lips.

Timed in rhythm, Hittick slipped his finger further into Conryn's tight hole, working to further loosen him and prepare him. More oil cascaded down his body, and the finger moved more. While still slightly painful, Conryn could not deny the pleasure of the sensation, which was only heightened by the dizziness he was experiencing now. He thought he was going to pass out, but Kreshk relented eventually, and allowed him to come up for air. However, no sooner had Conryn gasped in a lungful then the Orc sheathed his cock past the mage's lips once more. Kreshk repeated this process several times. Rather than the steady thrusts of Drogash, Kreshk seemed to want to bring Conryn to the brink of unconsciousness by repeatedly holding him fully down as his cock throbbed deep down Conryn's throat.

Conryn lost track of time, his head spinning from the constant suffocation on Orc flesh, and was vaguely aware that the finger inside his hole was now fully buried in him, wriggling around. A few more bouts of dizziness and he realized a second finger was inside him. He groaned around the cock in his throat, eyes out of focus as he was overwhelmed by the sensation. The fingers withdrew, and Conryn almost felt himself whine with disappointment. Then, the sensation of a thick cockhead pressing against him caused him to snap open his eyes.

He tried to squirm, but Kreshk was as strong as his first suitor. Pain trickled through him as the swollen head of Hittick's cock pushed into him. Agonizing over the seconds, Conryn had given up on actually sucking Kreshk's cock, and was merely allowing himself to be used as an object. He was more focused on the stretching sensation he felt as the head popped into his hole. He groaned in discomfort and need, hands now gripping the table, cock trembling. He closed his eyes as he felt the thick cock push deeper, pausing every few moments to allow Conryn to adjust. Then, after a few more inches pushed in, Conryn felt a sensation he had never felt before.

Hittick's swollen cock slid against Conryn's prostate, and the sensation sent him tumbling into an orgasm. His eyes opened and lost focus, his body tensed, his grip tightened, and below him his cock pumped several strands of his cum onto the dusty floor. The experience washed over him, flooding his senses, and he suddenly felt the last of his inhibitions fall away. He found himself pressing back against the cock now pushing deeper into his tight hole, while obediently attempting to open his throat for Kreshk. He was even vaguely aware that he was making pitiful whining moans.

"Look like that did it," said Drogash, looking over the now eager young mage. "He sure seems to be more enthusiastic now," he chuckled and gave Conryn a light slap on his ass.

Conryn paid no mind to the mocking town in Drogash's voice. His sensational orgasm had left him ravenous for more, and no shame remained to hold him back. His hips moved back against Hittick, the aching pain of his hole being stretched further only adding to the experience, while his throat continued to work Kreshk's cock diligently. If it had not been for his own protection spell, the pain might have been more intense, but as it was he happily gave into the feelings of lust.

When Hittick finally pressed his hips against Conryn's ass, a bump was visible in the young adventurer's belly. His tight wamr hole gripped the thick Orc cock along every inch, and his feeble movements encouraged Hittick further. Soon the cavern was filled with the sounds of slapping flesh, gags and sputters, grunts of effort and pleasure. In between Hittick and Kreshk, Conryn was skewered by both, and happily working each cock in turn. As the Orc's gripped him tighter, Conryn dropped his hands and let his arms hang below him, submitting completely to the experience. His eyes stared forward in a vacant expression and his throat bulged as Kreshk held him down again.

By the time Kreshk had unleashed his torrent of cum into the poor mage's stomach, Conrym was barely able to string thoughts together. He groaned weakly as he teetered on the edge of consciousness and sputtered slightly as some cum rushed back up his throat to dribble from his lips and nose. Hittick had hit his peak as well, and slammed his thick cock fully inside Conryn's tight hole. Warm cum began to flood him, and Conryn felt as though he was filled to the brim. The sensation of both cocks filling him sent him into another orgasm, his eyes rolling as his cock twitched and spurted cum.

When the Orcs had finished filling him, Conryn's belly was noticeably swollen. He gurgled dumbly when Kreshk finally pulled his cock free, and slumped into the dirt. Hittick also withdrew, taking a moment to wipe his cock on Conryn's ass before stepping away. Conryn flopped onto his back. He was breathing hard, slowly gathering his thoughts, the taste of cum heavy on his tongue. He slowly sat up, looking around.

Groshk stepped forward, but an immense hand reached out to stop him. Conryn looked over to see a larger Orc, even taller and more muscle bound than Drogash. His hair was cut short, an eyepatch over one eye, and scars riddled his features. Dark black hair covered his massive chest clear down to his pelvis, and muscles bulged beneath the skin. Conryn's eyes grew wide as they traveled downward. Hanging low was a monster of a cock, larger than he had seen thus far. It throbbed and swelled slowly, the enormous head already dripping precum. His clothes were in a heap around him, snow and water encircled him - he had just returned from outside the cave.

"Here ya go, Figo. Warm yourself up after your scouting trip." Drogash smiled at Conryn, arms folded across his chest. Figo smiled revealing several missing teeth and his broken tusks. Drogash leaned down to say quietly, "Might wanna re-up on that spell of yours."

Conryn stared at the monstrous cock that hung longer than his forearm, hand included, and nodded slowly. His hands traced the familiar motions from before and he muttered the incantation that would protect his body from physical harm. His eyes moved upwards once Figo had approached him, and the Orc smirked wickedly down at him. He reached down and lifted his cock to plop it down on top of Conryn's face. It reached back over the top of his head, and he could feel precum dripping onto his back.

"We don't often give Figo our spoils until we're done with them, for obvious reasons," said Dorgash. "But something tells me you're gonna be alright." He walked back to sit on a stool, watching the pair with interest.

Figo said nothing, but grabbed Conryn's hair and yanked back, resting his cock at the mage's lips. Conryn shook his head slightly - there was no way this was going to work. The head was the size of his fist, and the length was terrifying. Figo grunted wordlessly and yanked on Conryn's short hair again. Conryn yelped, and Figo took the opportunity to shove his cock forward. The tip would not slide past Conryn's lips that easily. As the enormous Orc strained, Conryn could feel his jaw widening, lips stretching, and a tingling sensation around his face. His skin glowed with the protective magic of the spell, and he felt his mouth opening inhumanly wide for the cock pushing its way in. While Figo forced his way into the young mage's mouth, his spell had allowed his body to adapt to the intruder, rather than be harmed.

Conryn might have been intrigued by the idea had he not been facing a cock now filling his mouth and stretching his jaw to what would normally unhinge it. His eyes watered again, and he looked up at Figo with a pleading expression, but the massive Orc paid him no mind. His cock pressed against Conryn's throat. Would his spell continue its work? His mouth was one thing, but Figo's cock was as wide as his neck. Sure enough, the tingling sensation returned, dancing through his neck and mouth. Figo grunted with effort as he forced himself forward, and Conryn gagged fiercely, drooling as he felt his throat begin to stretch. He couldn't help himself; he reached up to feel his throat. When he did, he let out a quiet moan of amazement. There, protruding into the top of his throat, was a monstrous bulge. So thick and massive it was that he could feel the head of Figo's cock clearly defined beneath his stretched throat.

Figo had apparently grown frustrated with the slow progress he was making, and grabbed Conryn under the arms. Leaving his cock in the poor boy's throat, he dragged him back to the table and hoisted his body up, spinning him in the motion, so he landed roughly on his back. His head hung off the edge, and he reached out to grab the edges of the table to stabilize himself. Figo pinned him in place with a massive hand on his chest, the other reaching down to grip his cock that was still causing Contryn's throat to bulge. He grunted and thrust forward. The table slid slightly as Conryn felt the enormous cock inch further down his throat. The tingling sensation crept across every new inch that the invading member stretched and pushed aside.