First Chance at 15 min of Fame

Story Info
A story of the capturing of the Hair Bandit and the reward.
3.7k words
4.18
1.5k
1
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story can best be classified as "Creative Non-Fiction." The events the story is based upon took place, but the names (where included), locations, descriptions have all been changed to protect the innocent (as they used to say on "Dragnet").

All characters in the story are at least 18 years old.

* * * * *

First Chance at Fifteen Minutes of Fame

I am working security at a concert venue in California, a part time gig occupying my nights with great music and good people to work around. One of the first job assignments I had was barely off-stage, keeping those who were not supposed to be there away from the performers.

It was a Friday night and the amphitheater was standing room only for a new and upcoming band with blonde lead singer. She was in her mid twenties, a few years older than my 23 years, and had a body that didn't quit. Her double-d's were barely contained in the black leather bustier she was donning, laced so tight I am surprised she could belt out the tunes. Her black leather mini skirt didn't quite cover her ass, flirting with the black leather, thigh high boots with six inch stiletto heels.

From my perspective off stage, she was a biker's wet dream come true with her hair ratted out and cascading down her back. I wish she was on the back of my Harley where I could get her alone instead of on stage, in front of eighteen thousand horny guys hoping to get a peek at what was beneath her sultry outfit.

The crowd surged when she got caught up in the music and wandered a little too close to the front of the stage. I saw the fence bow forward and the nearly wall-to-wall security detail at the front of the stage had it's hands full keeping the fans from rushing the stage. The general admission nature of the show had most of the audience on the floor, pushing to get as close as possible.

I spotted a gap in the line and this mousy guy slipped between the barricades and was climbing the stage as I edged closer to escort him off before he got to the singer. I looked across the stage at the other guy doing security on that side and he nodded. I looked back at the rabid fan, trying to judge the perfect time to grab him, so as not to disrupt the show, and I saw a glint of metal.

"Knife," I screamed and charged the guy, planning to tackle him on-stage in order to keep those under my care safe. As I neared him, I lowered my shoulder and let my two hundred pounds, toned from my day job in construction, do the talking. I must have misjudged his size because the next thing I know I am flying off the stage with this guy wrapped up in my arms, landing ten feet beyond the security barrier at the front of the stage.

I hole in the crowd opened up around us as I struggled to catch my breath from the impact and looked down at the guy. He ended up being the cushion I landed on as we hit the concrete floor and is worse for wear because of it. I saw someone picking up what I thought was the knife and I yell at them to hand it over. It ends up being a pair of scissors I am handed from the guy in the audience.

With that in hand, I picked up the guy, more accurately assessing his size and weight. He was probably five or six inches shorter than my six foot one, and fifty pounds lighter. No wonder I took him out so easily. I wrenched both of his arms up behind his back and pushed my way through the crowd to the edge of the stage, where the other on-stage security guy was waiting.

I missed the end of the show, including her top ten hit song, because I was backstage filling out the incident report with the local police department. In that interview, I learned the guy was known as the "Hair Bandit" because he was suspected in multiple cases where he clipped hair from unsuspecting women with whom he was attracted to, not just celebrities.

With the reports done and the guy being hauled off to jail, I ducked into the Green Room and grabbed a bottle of beer before making my way out back to my motorcycle. I was leaning on the seat, taking a deep draw of the amber gold when a long, black limo drove by. It stopped a few feet past and backed up while the rear window was being lowered.

"You're the guy who saved my hair," I heard from the car and the blonde stuck her head partially out the window. I nodded and she continued, "You know," in a slightly slurred voice, "I could use some security tonight at my hotel."

"Good luck with that," I replied, knowing it is late and I have had a long day.

"Are you up for the task?" she asked and bites her lower lip. I shrug my shoulders as I stand up, wincing from the pain of the impact on the floor earlier. I drained the beer as I walked over to the car and looked inside.

She was still in her on-stage outfit. "I guess I could manage that," I said.

"My hero," she slurred as the door opened. I slid in and sat next to her, as she only moved as much as needed for me to fit inside the car. I could smell her hair and the sweat from being on-stage, along with something else, something musky. She pulled my arm around her shoulders and turned towards me, leaning into me. I took the chance and kissed her. It was exactly what she wanted and kissed me back, hard. Even before we were out of the parking lot, she was straddling my lap as we swapped spit until neither of us could keep our hands to ourselves.

But the hotel was too close. We were there only moments later, or it seemed to only be moments, and the door was being opened before I wanted it to be. I heard a gasp from somebody nearby as she alighted from the limo, flashing whoever was present. I crawled out behind her, and my eyes were glued to her ass in that short skirt for a moment until I stepped up beside her and she wrapped her arms around mine as we entered the lobby.

Someone joined us in the elevator and I still cannot remember if it was a guy or a girl because the blonde I was with was kissing me in such a frenzy that all my attention was upon her. I actually carried her down the hallway to the room which was opened for us and the person ducked out of sight upon doing so.

With her legs wrapped around my waist and arms around my neck while kissing me, I am surprised I was able to find the bed to collapse into in the large suite on the top floor (this fact I learned later upon leaving).

"Fuck me," she screamed as she fumbled with my belt and button fly. I had to help her and once I was free, I realized I was rock hard and ready for her. She was ready too, leaning back on the bed, legs spread wide, showing me she was currently commando. I still to this date do not know if she was sans panties during the show.

I lined up and plunged into her sopping wet cunt, marveling that she was so tight while her morals appeared to be so loose. I was only inside her for a minute or so before she creamed all over my manhood, grunting out her pleasure at the tops of her lungs. Her legs wrapped around me tightly, quelling my assault while she devoured my mouth until the pangs of her climax waned. With her immediate needs sated, I rolled her on top and she sat up. I started to unlace her bustier while she rode me in an almost lazy fashion, in no hurry, but enjoying every moment of our coupling.

I got her top undone and she shed her second skin. What was beneath was better than I imagined. Her heavy breasts rode high and her nipples, only a shade darker than her skin, were large. I sat up enough to take one into my mouth and she vocalized her approval as she flung her head back in ecstasy. I had barely started in on the second morsel when she peaked again.

Then her attitude changed.

She stared me in the eyes and growled, "Cum for me. I want to feel your big, hard cock spew into me and fill me up." She placed her hands on my shoulders and increased the pace of her thrusts until she looked like a wild woman atop me. She was covered in sweat and her eyes were glazed over from passion when I felt her orgasm overtake her lithe form. Her screams from the agony of too much ecstasy, along with her clenching drew forth my own orgasm. I pumped six or seven thick ropes of cum into her wanton core as she cried out in pleasure before she collapsed upon my chest, too worn out to even move. Luckily she barely weighed a little more than half of what I did and I reveled in the feel of her skin against mine as I slowly settled from the high of being with her.

Once she has recovered from her orgasmic high, she slide out of bed and told me she needed a shower. I watched her strut across the suite and disappear around the corner. Her head reappeared and she gave me the look of 'why are you still in bed?' Not needing any more encouragement, I jumped up to follow her.

The bathroom was bigger than my apartment at the time, and she was stepping into the shower by the time I had a look around. The clear glass door quickly fogged over and I knew I had to get in there with her before she started to take care of herself.

I slipped in behind her and wrapped my arms around her torso, my hands cupped her heavy breasts while I kissed her neck. She leaned back into me, her own hand wormed between us, finding my erection pressed against her nicely rounded butt. She grasped me and started to slide her fingers up and down my manhood. I dropped a hand down to her honey pot and my finger slipped within easily. My thumb found her clit as I stroked along her g-spot. She moaned throatily and she started to slump down, thus requiring me to wrap my arm around her, keeping her standing upright.

This orgasm was not as intense as the previous one and she smiled as she turned in my arms, kissing me deeply, with lots of tongue action. Once her convulsions ceased, she handed me the shampoo, asking me to wash her hair as she hated to do so after having so much hairspray in it from the makeup artists from the show. I thought she was going to cum again as demonstrated from the loud moans she emitted while I was massaging her scalp.

When I was finished washing every inch of her body, she ducked out of the shower while I hurriedly rinsed myself off. I found her in the front room of the suite, still naked, hanging up the phone before she turned her blue eyes towards me, desire smoldering within them.

A couple of steps and we were embracing each other again. Somehow, we ended up on the couch and I was between her legs, admiring one of the sweetest pussies I had ever seen. She was trimmed, with a large patch of hair above her cleft while her lips were smooth, definitely unusual for this day and age. Her labia minora were swollen and protruding from between her labia majora, begging to be sucked on. I dove right in, and her taste drove me wild, like Ambrosia to a starving guy. I licked her from stem to stern, before pausing long enough to dip my tongue inside her. She shivered as I lapped at her, and then cried out when I moved up to tease her clit hiding beneath her bush.

Fingers enmeshed in my hair, her thighs clamped against my ears as her screams became howls and her body convulsed. She squirted as she climaxed, drenching my chin and soaking the couch. I was surprised by the squirt, as these were the days before internet porn. I chased the dribbles down and started licking her asshole. Her eyes were wide for a few moments and then she began to like it, holding my head in place as I forced my tongue up her butt.

Her body was quivering again when she pulled my face up to kiss her. She licked her juices off my face and lips, savoring her essence while I lined up again and thrust inside her. I only pumped a half dozen strokes into her sopping cunt before I pulled out and moved to her brown eye. I pressed forward, watching her eyes grow big again and then close as she threw her head back and growled when I finally pierced her.

I kept my gaze upon her as inch after inch slipped up her butt, her mouth opening in a silent scream, forming the O shape of climatic delight. I never stopped to allow her to adjust to my invasion, pistoning balls deep into her dark cave. She was climbing the mountain again, almost peaking when I heard a knock on the door.

A second knock brought her out of her trance. She squirmed away from me and bounced over to the door. Standing behind it, she opened the front door of the suite. "Come in," she said before I saw who was there. A room service waitress pushed a cart inside and the look of shock on her face was priceless when she saw me standing naked in front of the couch. She turned to leave and squealed when she saw the singer standing against the closed door, just as naked.

"You're....you're (singer's name)" she managed to say. The tall blonde leaning on the door nodded and the waitress stuttered, "Can I have your autograph?"

She sashayed over to the waitress and said "Yes." She stopped for a moment before the new girl as they assessed each other. The singer continued over to the desk and bent over at the waist to grab a piece of stationary from a drawer, all while displaying her assets to everyone in the room. "Who should I make it out to?" she asked, turning enough to be in profile.

"Heather," the waitress said. The singer quickly scribbled something out on the paper and then moved over next to me.

"Heather?" the singer started. "Why don't you come over here?" The girl hesitated for a moment and then slowly approached. "Who do you like better?" the singer continued and then kneeled down beside me. "He's quite good," she purred and ran her tongue along the length of my manhood. "And yummy, too."

Heather knelt too and the blonde leaned in and kissed her passionately. I could tell from the length of the kiss alone there was a lot of tongue action between the women. The singer broke the kiss and barely a breath later deep throated me. I closed my eyes and moaned softly as a hand started cradling my balls. The mouth that was deep throating me disappeared, and a more hesitant one wrapped around the head of my cock.

"I knew you would like it," the singer said when the waitress had about half of me in her mouth. A couple of bobs and then I felt two mouths running up either side of my manhood, from the base to the tip, morphing into another deep kiss between the girls.

"I've got to get back to work," Heather moaned. I looked down to see the singer had her hand beneath the Heather's skirt.

"Are you sure?"

Heather nodded and slowly rose to her feet.

"When do you get off?" I asked

"About five minutes after you decide to stay," the singer added.

Heather blushed a deep red. "My shift is over at six," she replied. I looked at the clock and it was a little past three in the morning.

"Do come back soon," the singer said and kissed her. I kissed Heather immediately afterwards, not letting her think about it. My kiss was not as long or passionate because I wanted to get the singer alone again and continue ravaging her body.

Heather took a long glance at both of us before taking her leave. I had my arms around the singer before the door closed and was carrying her to the bed while we kissed deeply.

The blonde was head down, ass high with me pounding her back door when I heard the next knock maybe half an hour later. I ignored it and continued as I was close to blowing yet again during this night of debauchery. The singer was in the midst of an orgasm and I was filling her bowels when about half the band trounced into the room.

We slowly disentangle from each other and she stood, my fresh load running down her thighs, and walked across the room in her naked glory, dragging a finger across the cheek of a guy in the band, to a suitcase I had not noticed before. She grabbed a pair of leather pants pulled the second skin on without anything beneath, trapping what was left inside where it was deposited. A loose, cropped, band tee graced her upper body, displaying her hard nipples and a healthy amount of under-boob.

"Let's do this again next year," she purred as she stepped into pair of sky high stiletto heels. With a kiss on the cheek, she continued, "The room is paid for, so enjoy it tonight."

And then they were gone.

I collapsed into the bed, asleep nearly before my head hit the pillow.

Another knock on the door awakens me. I rubbed my face, wondering who it could be so early. I was hoping it was not the management kicking me out because I had barely gotten any sleep.

I stumbled across the suite to the door and opened it, not realizing I was still naked. "Hi," Heather said, standing in the hallway clad in a pair of jeans and a hoodie sweatshirt. I mumbled something in return and wandered back towards the bed, groggy from the lack of sleep. I heard the door close behind me as Heather asked, "Where is (singer's name)?"

"She had to step out for a moment," I replied and crawled under the covers. I am not sure how much time has passed when I felt the bed dip and then warm skin against mine. A hand snaked around my body and grasped ahold of my manhood, newly revived from the feel of her against my back.

"I guess we can have some fun until she returns," Heather whispered and I rolled onto my back. She threw a leg over my body and was astride me only seconds later. She lifted up and I slid deep inside her snug core. She was a lot smaller than the singer and I loved the way she grasped me with her internal muscles. She started moving, sliding along my shaft, trying to take more on each stroke. I bottomed out before I was completely engulfed and she started beating herself up as my cock slammed into her cervix over and over again.

She ran out of energy long before I did. Her orgasms were fierce and frequent and it wore her out to be on top. I realized this and took her from behind, slamming into her cunt, stretching her out as I tried in vain to bury myself to the bone. The sounds of my pelvis slapping into her butt cheeks was only superseded by the groans of her nearly continual climaxes. Having cum so many times before, I was able to last much longer than usual, finally letting loose the torrent of what I had left to give.

She was wide awake afterwards. I wanted to sleep some more, but I knew it was a futile effort. I gave up and rolled out of bed, grasping my jeans and puling them on, along with the rest of my clothing. "Could you give me a ride to the Amphitheater?" I asked.

"Is the rest of the band there?" She asked in reply. I gave a non-committal shrug/nod mix as an answer, not knowing if they would be there or not. She threw on her clothes quickly, and led me out to her car parked in the employee lot. I could have walked to the stadium since it was only a few miles away, but with her presence, it was easier if she drove.

I was quiet during the few minutes it took to get there, and once we were in the parking lot, she asked, "Where is everyone?"

I looked around and noticed there were a few cars parked here and there, but the trucks were gone, along with the tour bus. "I guess they are already on the way to their next gig," I offered.

"I thought you were part of the band," she said. I think that is when she noticed the writing on my tee shirt which indicated I was with security for the concert venue. The look on her face told me I needed to get out of her car quickly, before she decided to take me for a ride. The burning rubber confirmed that.

I took a deep breath and walked over to my bike. One kick and it started. I roared out of the parking lot with only the memories of the night. Good thing I did not have to work today or tonight because all I wanted was to sleep.