First cock and more Pt. 02

Story Info
A night of more firsts.
1.3k words
4.46
10.4k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/31/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ollegio
Ollegio
67 Followers

Please rate and comment. Your feedback helps writers improve. Thanks!

"Tony, tell me more about your experience, please," Sheridan asked.

"Well, as I said him blowing me wasn't really much different than when a woman does it. I mean everyone is a bit different and there are certainly really good, and really bad, cocksuckers but I'll bet that's true of both genders. He was very good but you're better, likely because you've done me many times and know how to read my reactions."

"And what about when you sucked him? Was it what you expected?"

"A few surprises. The head was much smoother than I anticipated. And his shaft was...different. I mean he was rock hard, but he felt soft in my lips. Does that sound right?"

"Yup. Your head is very smooth also. And remember, when I stroke you the skin on the outside slides over the hard interior. I'll bet that's the softness you felt," Sheridan explained.

"Makes sense. I know that when I beat off my skin slides with my hand as well. I just never gave it any detailed thought. In a way, I guess I've taken my cock for granted my whole life. Only spending time with another one, and trying to please it, gave me a new perspective," Tony said.

"Will you do it again?"

"I don't know. I think I'm leaning towards no but I could always change my mind. Would that bother you?"

"Not as long as I get to watch and video!" Sheridan grinned.

"Ok, enough stalling. Time for you to uphold your end of the bargain," Tony said. Grabbing a pillow from the bed he put it on the floor in front of the upholstered armchair and crooked his finger at Sher in a 'come here' motion. "Kneel down on the pillow and lay your head and arms on the chair." Sheridan did exactly as he instructed.

Tony grabbed a bottle of lube and squirted a generous dose on her anus and between her ass cheeks. "Do you want a little digital warm-up or are you ready to jump to the main event?" he asked her.

"A little fingerplay, please," she replied.

Tony knelt next to her left side and teased her crack and rosebud with the fingers of his right hand. They had done enough of this play that he could easily tell that Sheridan was completely relaxed. Pressing against her hole with the tips of his third and fourth fingers he pushed them in slowly. Meeting no real resistance he quickly reached maximum depth and began to fuck her ass with his fingers.

In just a few minutes Sheridan began moaning and actively participating by pulling her hips away from and then back to his hand. Tony took this to mean she was ready for more. In the past that would be additional fingers, but tonight he was about to feel the inside of her ass with his cock.

Pulling his fingers out Tony repositioned himself between her legs. He slathered his cock with more lube and squirted some additional on her asshole. Then he placed the head of his cock at her opening.

"Remember, hon, you're in complete control. If you say stop I'll stop immediately but for now I'm just going to get my head inside and stop so you can get accustomed to the feeling, ok?"

"Thank you, babe. Let's see how it goes! I'm actually excited to experience this!" Sheridan responded.

Tony pushed forward. Initially, he could feel her tense so he paused until she relaxed her muscle again. Then he pushed again and in a moment his head was swallowed by her ass. As promised, he stopped dead so she could explore the feelings.

"I feel stretched out but not in a bad way," Sher told him. "Go slow but go in deeper."

Tony slowly pressed on, expecting her to stop him at any moment. "Stop!" Sher cried when he was about halfway in. Tony immediately stopped once again. "I just need a few moments to get used to this. I'm starting to understand why women describe this as feeling 'full'. Okay, I think I'm ready. Keep going, please."

Tony did as she asked and by taking care to move slowly was soon fully in. With his balls against her ass cheeks, he said "That's all there is, hon. Are you okay?"

"Yes, but don't move for a minute so I can catch my breath."

It didn't seem like a full minute had passed before he heard her say "Okay, you can start stroking in and out, just not too fast to start, please."

Tony slowly pulled back out, carefully avoiding any jerky movements. When only his head was still inside her he reversed direction and pushed back in, all the way. For a few minutes he continued this slow motion fucking until Sher said "Faster, please."

Tony sped up, stroking in and out faster and then faster still. "Oh god, Tony! Fuck my ass! Fuck me! Hard!" He gladly complied and in a few minutes heard her scream "Jeeze, I'm cumming! I'm fucking cumming!" Tony drove all the way in and stopped, holding her hips as she bucked back and forth. Her sphincter squeezed and released his cock as the orgasm rolled through her body. Tony stayed motionless, letting her move as she needed or wanted until her body sagged on the chair like a rag doll.

"Oh my god. I never expected to cum from just anal! Neither of us even touched my clit, and I had a massive orgasm! Fuck, if I'd known this you could have had my ass years ago!"

Tony laughed and said "Happy to be of service, m'lady."

"Start fucking, babe. I like it fast and hard, okay?"

"Absolutely, love. As I said, you're in control." Tony resumed stroking in and out of her as fast as he would her pussy. "I'm not going to last too much longer, hon. Your ass is delicious and my cock wants his reward."

He felt her slide her hand under her stomach and knew she was reaching for her clit. He concluded that she wanted another orgasm before he came, or perhaps when he did. "Hon, I'm right on the edge."

"Go for it, babe. I want to know what it feels like when you cum inside my ass!"

"Arrghhh!" Tony growled out as his cock exploded and spewed his cum into her bowels. He stroked out and in several more times, milking himself until he became too sensitive for movement. At the same time, Sheridan cried out with her second orgasm.

It was Tony's turn to collapse and he lay on Sheridan's back, trying not to put his full weight on her. He started to pull out only to have her say "NO! Don't leave yet!" They lay together until, finally, his cock lost its erection and shrank back until her ass spit it out.

Tony stood up and helped Sheridan to her feet. He started to head to the bathroom for a washcloth and towel but she stopped him and pushed him back so he sat down on the bed. She got back onto her knees between his legs and took his flaccid cock in her mouth all the way to base. Her tongue licked him as she sucked her cheeks in and then slowly pulled off.

"What the hell was that!?" Tony exclaimed. "That wasn't part of our deal!"

"I know," Sher replied, "but I suddenly decided I wanted to see what it was like to go Ass to Mouth. I've seen it on porn although I'm never certain if it's real or faked with editing tricks."

"Okay, so how was it?"

"Well, it would never be my favorite dish on the menu. In fact, I doubt I'll ever order it again, but I'm glad I can say I've done it. It wasn't nearly as bad as I feared - just sort of a musky aroma and taste. I guess the three enemas I gave myself earlier did their job!"

"Well, as you know yours isn't the only woman's ass I've had but you are definitely the only woman to give me ATM! C'mon, let's jump in the shower.'

"Sounds good. And just to be clear, this isn't the last time you're going to have my ass!"

Ollegio
Ollegio
67 Followers