First Large Anal Sexual Experience

Story Info
I find why bigger is better in an unexpected suprise.
1.4k words
4.41
25.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After moving to a new area I had considered giving up on my secret bisexual life, but decided to give it another go, well the brain between my legs did. I set up a new profile on a popular site and was contacted by a local gay top, who could host and seemed ok. We chatted for a short while, soon exchanging pics and mobile numbers, I was 45 he was 60.

An opportunity came up for me to visit for a quick hello, cuppa and chat to break the ice. The chat and chance to meet had me quite horny and often erect for the days prior. He told me his name was John, also that he was a dom top but everything was consensual and at my pace.

The opportunity to meet was last minute, I didn't think, I just said yes. I made my excuses, being a bi-married guy, had to be discrete, and left for the address provided, only 10 minutes away. The normal nerves, excitement and butterflies ensued, as I drove there, parking in the driveway as he suggested. I had a mint and a drink of water as my mouth was quite dry, then locked the car and walked to the front door. As I pressed the doorbell, the door was opened by a mature naked man with a sizeable semi-erect cock. John beckoned me inside telling me he was a bit of a nudist when home, I greeted him saying I really didn't mind. Not much talk happened after that, he drew me close and started to kiss me deeply, as my hand was drawn to his big cock. he whisper in my ear "Does my cock feel good, do you want to suck it?" he guided me to my knees as I took the head of his cock between my lips. it was hard, thick and nearly eight inches long, bigger than I had ever experienced by far.

As I licked the head of his cock I slowly took just over half of his thick shaft in my mouth, it was already at the back of my mouth bringing me close to gagging, I continued to lick and suck his cock, then licking down the shaft, licking his balls and taking them in my mouth sucking them one at a time, while one hand massaged behind his balls and my other stroking his hard thick cock.

I licked my way back up to the head taking his cock deeper this time, his hands moved to the back of my head as he thrust into my throat, holding briefly with each thrust as I gagged, he withdrew partially each time, beginning to fuck my mouth as I licked and sucked his hard cock.

I withdrew for a breather, he beckoned me to stand up and removed the rest of my clothes (I realised I had been undressing while he fucked my face), saying "I know what you need" directing me down a hall to the bedroom. I found myself standing facing a high bed with a bright white doona and pillows, he laid a towel out on the bed and with a hand on my back "told me to bend down on the bed and spread my legs.

At this stage I was on autopilot, knowing but not knowing what to expect, or what would happen next. As John spread my cheeks, I felt his hot breath on my tight virgin manhole (had been many years since it had received any attention), his tongue touched me and I shuddered with excitement, he began to lick, prod and suck my puckering hole, my mind lost in this new experience, not wanting it to stop.

When he stopped I soon felt his big cock between my cheeks, I reached back spreading my butt cheeks, to his "Yeah boy spread those cheeks for Daddy", he pushes his cock against my hole, his saliva the only lubricant, starting to enter me, I now feel his cock pressing against my inner sphincter, resisting his girth, inexperienced with his size, I took his guidance and patience, feeling a pain that I have come to enjoy as his cock stretches me at the start of each session. After a short time the head of his thick cock pops inside me, he slowly pushes himself inside me until I feel his balls against mine, the pain quickly subsides replaced by a feeling of stretched fullness, that feels amazing. I realise how deep inside me he is, as I feel the pressure of his cock deep in my rectum.

John starts taking slow, long deep strokes, initially, I'm in total silence as I take in what has happened, what is happening, the new feelings to an extent I never thought existed.

As he picked up pace, my involuntary primal grunts and moans took over.

John alternated between caressing my thighs and slapping my butt cheeks, as he was thrusting hard and deep into me. After what seemed forever John withdrew from me, I and suddenly felt empty, wanting, needing more. We lay on the bed, him on his back me beside him with one of his legs between mine, I take his cock in my hand stroking his big thick cock, as he directs me to chew his nipple, harder and harder as my other hand squeezes his other nipple, his cock stiffens in my hand as I bite harder, occasionally stopping to kiss me, his tongue probing my mouth, sucking my tongue like it is a hard cock.

John tells me to lay face down on the bed, my face in the pillows, my left leg bent at right angles at the hip and knee, which raises and exposes my already stretched, slowly recovering man pussy. John positions himself and thrusts deep inside me with one firm stroke.

After a few deep thrusts, John started slamming his big thick cock deep inside me, pausing deep in me with each thrust, whispering in my ear, "you like it deep and hard my boy", I could only nod and grunt in agreement, I could feel his cock deep inside my willing arse. I brace myself on the bed head rail, face buried in the pillows as John fucked me hard and fast then slow long firm strokes. This position provides him the opportunity to fuck me deeper and harder as he slams his cock into me again and again.

After he pulled out I stroked his cock and chewed and squeezed his nipples, he tells me what he will do if I want to come back regularly, such as toys, big toys, Blindfolds, spanking and restraints.

John told me to lay on my back with my arse at the edge of the bed, as he pulls me closer to the edge, lifting my legs so they were resting on his shoulders, his cock entered me, again stretching my hole now with much more ease this time, but with the same ecstasy as before. John holds my gaze as he fucks me deeply, massaging my balls and cock as he does so.

After some time his intensity increases, faster shorter strokes in my arse, he takes hold of my legs pushing them towards my chest, allowing him to thrust deeper into my stretched hole, I'm stroking my cock while his cock was massaging my prostate. He grins as he tells me " I'm going to breed you my boy", his thrust is suddenly deeper and more deliberate as he unloads his seed deep inside me, my cock coating my hand, stomach and chest with my seed soon after.

John continues deep hard thrusts until his big cock finished filling me with his hot seed. He was still hard as he kept fucking me, looking me in the eye and telling me what he has in store for me, in the coming days, weeks and months. As his cock withdrew from my now newly stretched hole I felt his cum oozing out of me.

We lay and talked for a few minutes before I took up the offer of a shower. I dress and tell him I will be back as soon as I can, thanking him for a great experience.

As I sat in the car I realised I had been there for well over an hour, not the expected 10 to 15-minute cuppa and chat.

I pulled over around the corner, my head spinning, coming to grips with what just happened, I send him a simple message "WOW", he replied with "your welcome" and four short vids of him fucking me.

I was to return many times and experience many new sexual adventures, but they are stories lived but yet to be penned.