First Contact Ch. 03

Story Info
Wendy's training continues...
1.1k words
4.21
4k
2
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 02/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wendy you are to stop that!" Mick ordered.

He pushed me away from him and I reluctantly stood up. I had really been enjoying myself and was extremely aroused; pre-cum was virtually running out of my cock and hanging by its sticky thread onto my stocking tops. Mick also noticed.

"Wendy you are to go and stand in the corner with your hands on head!" Mick barked.

I ran across the room and got tight into the corner so that my nose was touching the wall. I put my hands on my head and just stood there -- waiting. I was trembling from the adrenaline of the spanking but my mind was on high alert. I knew my extremely hot and probably exceptionally red well-spanked bottom was on full view for Mick but I did not care. I was really worried that I had bitten off more than I could chew. I had never in my dreams imagined that a hand-spanking could be so painful. I had undoubtedly had in excess of 200 hand-spanks and I was really suffering but I noted that I had given myself away as my cock had been leaking pre-cum copiously. My spankings had really aroused me and quite simply made the quantity of pre-cum I dribbled enormous; my stocking tops were wet with my sticky goo.

"Wendy you will do well to remember what it feels like to be over my knees with your bare bottom being spanked as I guarantee you that it will not be the last time you will be in that position. You are to remain in the corner until I call you. I am going to give you a thorough spanking before I move onto other things. You can spend some time mulling over what has happened in the last 10 minutes or so and decide how you intend to proceed. Is that clear?" Mick demanded.

"Yes Master it is perfectly clear." I replied.

Back in the corner I could finally relax a little as the spankings were over, at least for the moment. I could not believe how thorough my "warm-up" spanking had been. I had spanked myself on numerous occasions and always believed that I had been severe with my spankings; always on the bare bottom and with a variety of spanking implements and I always ended up with a red and sore bottom. However, the spanking I had just received from Mick was by far the most thorough I had ever had. I could not begin to guess exactly how red my bottom must have been but fiery red is how it felt. I pressed my nose hard into the corner and just waited for Mick's next command. I was there for a good few minutes until I heard Mick call my name.

"Wendy you are going to get another spanking. Do you understand?" Mick demanded.

"Yes Master I understand." I replied.

"Now come over here" Mick ordered.

"Yes Master" I replied.

I quickly spun around so that I was facing Mick who was standing directly in front of me. He stood over me and used his finger to emphasise his words. I was in awe of his authority and I looked at the floor as I was too afraid to look him in the eye.

"Wendy I am now your Master. You belong to me. Your body is mine to do with as I wish. You will obey me at ALL times. You have had just a taste of what you will have to endure as my Sissy Maid. Wendy do you understand what that means and do you want to continue as my Sissy Maid, serving ALL my needs, wants, requirements and desires?" demanded Mick.

I took a moment to reflect on what I would say before taking a deep breath and replying "Yes please Master. I very much want to continue as your Sissy Maid and I look forward to fulfilling ALL your needs, wants, requirements and desires."

I was utterly shocked and stunned at what had happened to me in the last 10 or so minutes. I had stood in front of a total stranger wearing just my stockings and suspenders; completely exposed and unprotected. For the first time in my life I had been thoroughly and expertly spanked. I had been on my knees in front of this man masturbating his erect cock. I had just entered into a contract to serve this man as my Master, agreeing to fulfil ALL his needs, wants, requirements and desires. I was now stood directly in front of Mick wearing only a short revealing top and my stockings and suspenders, totally defenceless and utterly unprotected. My hands were on my head and I was completely exposed and at his mercy. My bottom was still extremely hot and smarting. I could feel the pre-cum dribbling out of my clitty. My eyes were still downcast as I averted my gaze.

Mick just stood there and I assumed he was just looking at me. He grabbed my top and pulled it up and over my head, letting it drop to the floor. I saw his hand reach out and felt him cup my balls. I felt him jiggle them between his fingers quite roughly. He used his other hand on my cock, wanking it up and down quite roughly. He began running his hands all over my body in a rough and forceful way. He pinched and twisted my nipples until I gasped in pain. He used his hand to slap my cock and balls, hard enough to make me jump. He reached behind me to squeeze, pinch and slap my well-spanked bottom cheeks. Finally he came very close to me, reached down, lifted my head and gave me a long kiss -- using his tongue to get right into my mouth.

I quickly spun around and shuffled back into the corner as much as I could. My body had been on the receiving end of some very rough caressing -- not sensual in any way but extremely sexy nonetheless. Mick had obviously just done what he did to emphasise that he was my Master and could do with me as he wished. It was crystal clear to me that Mick would do with me whatever he wanted and that I would have to do as I was ordered. I found his fondling, albeit very rough, extremely sexy especially when he kissed me. I guessed that my clitty was probably dribbling pre-cum all down my stockings. I stood in the corner for what seemed an age but I kept focussed on Mick.