First Contact Ch. 03

Story Info
Annette has her breeding session.
7.5k words
4.52
16k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know, I know... I'm taking too long to finish this story. I really need to focus on this and get it done. I hope you all didn't lose interest between chapters. We are going to come to the end of this and wrap it all up. As always, constructive criticism is encouraged but abuse will not be tolerated and summarily deleted. Thanks for reading and enjoy!

The butterflies in Annette's stomach did not so much as flutter but rip through her as the elevator bumped to a stop at the basement harder than she thought a high-class casino lift should. She glanced quickly at the corporal who accompanied her to the breeding area as the doors parted to let her out of the car. Annette slipped through the opening then turned to the soldier in the elevator with a questioning look.

"Just down the hallway and to the left, Mrs. Simmons." Corporal Saunders said as he motioned her the right way to proceed. "There'll be another soldier at the door to guide you the rest of the way."

Annette said nothing, only nodded her thanks and watched as the trooper tipped the brim of his cap and gave her a slight all-knowing grin while the beige elevator doors closed. Annette proceeded down the hall as Saunders had directed then turned left, nearly running face-first into another soldier, this one with an automatic rifle slung over his shoulder. Annette drew a breath in sharply as she ogled the high-powered weapon. Past the armed military man was a desk where a large woman in a green uniform sat, her dark brown hair streaked with grey strands swirled neatly into a tight knot on the top of her head.

"Good morning, Mrs. Simmons," the uniformed woman stated without standing or smiling, "I'm Captain Angelus. You're here for your nine o'clock appointment?"

"Y-yes, ma'am," Annette stammered. "N-nine o'clock is what they told me." Annette suddenly felt not as confident as she did earlier in the morning. She thought about running away. She thought about Mac and his protestations. She wondered what might happen if she called the whole thing off.

"C-could I have just a moment, Captain?" Annette leaned against the block wall and stuttered again as she asked the Viking-esque women still seated at the desk in the hallway.

"Of course, Mrs. Simmons," Angelus said with just the slightest of smirks on her face, nearly mirroring that of the elevator guard. "We do have a schedule but there is ample time built in for... taking a moment." Annette thought that this was the first hint of humanity from the captain she had seen since she rounded the corner. It helped put her at ease and re-focus on the big picture.

"Thank you, Captain," Annette said and drew in a deep breath, holding it for a second longer than normal then exhaling audibly. She thought about the money and her late mother and what she had told her about the experience years before. There was no going back now. Her determination realigned, Annette strode toward the desk and the female officer that occupied the chair behind it. "OK, Captain. I'm ready."

"Excellent, Mrs. Simmons," Angelus said as she finally rose from the seat. Annette noticed that, although the captain was burly, she was at least six inches shorter than her. She stifled a giggle at the officer's diminutive stature then focused her thoughts on the impending appointment. Angelus rounded the desk and opened the door between herself and the guard with the rifle. "Right this way, Mrs. Simmons," Angelus said as she motioned her to the opening. Annette walked through the doorway and the captain guided her with a hand slightly touching he back. Angelus led Annette through the room to another door on the other side then opened it. Annette peered inside but could see nothing.

"Is that where I'm supposed to go, ma'am?" Annette questioned Angelus.

"Yes, Mrs. Simmons," the captain answered matter-of-factly.

"It's so dark!" Annette exclaimed as she stepped into the pitch-black room.

"The Nebulans are very sensitive to bright light," Angelus retorted with a knowing confidence. "The lights will be brought up slightly when you go in so that you can find your way around. If you are ready now, Mrs. Simmons, then I'll leave you to the task at hand." Angelus did not wait for Annette's reply, only stepped backward through the doorway then closed the door.

As promised, the lights rose slightly so that Annette could see her surroundings. The room held nothing but a double bed with two pillows and no blankets, only a fitted sheet covering the mattress and a top sheet folded down halfway. Annette looked around the room and saw four cameras placed in each corner of the ceiling. They're going to watch?! She thought but then reasoned that it was most likely only for security purposes. Annette looked further into the room and saw a stainless-steel table at the foot of the bed. Sitting on top of the table, Annette saw something that looked like a brain, only it was black in color.

Next to the brain-like object on the table was a small metal box with two flashing red lights. Annette hesitantly stepped closer to the table and the brain-thing to look closer. As she did, Annette heard a very faint squeaking noise, almost like the sound she thought a mouse might make. The two lights went from red to green as the tiny squeaks were replaced by a calm voice that echoed throughout the room.

"Welcome, Annette Simmons, I am En-moten" the voice said. Annette heard more squeaks and then the voice continued. "Thank you on behalf of the inhabitants of Veronax for your service to our species. Shall we begin the session?"

++++++++++

Mac and Danny had made it to the basement a full hour before Annette had entered the room for her session, but they were many corridors away from her and completely clueless as to where she might be in the bowels of the massive defunct casino. The two would-be rescuers decided to split up at a hallway that they had decided was approximately halfway from where they had started. As the corridor they were walking down ended in a "T," Mac took the left and continued without Danny who veered right.

"Use that walkie sparingly, if at all," Danny said just above a whisper as he held up his own orange device. The duo had found the two-way radios in a room occupied by a camouflage-clad guard who had snuck off to catch a few winks before the day's activities had gotten into full swing. Danny put a finger to his lips to keep Mac quiet then pointed to the walkies on a ledge near the slumbering soldier. Danny tiptoed into the room and gently removed the radios from their cradle. Stealthily, he exited the room, and the two men closed the door slowly as to not wake the sleeping guard. Now the two could keep in contact as they headed in opposite directions.

"Let me know if you find anything," Mac said lightly then headed down his chosen corridor and out of Danny's sight. As he lost sight of Danny, Mac turned the radio off and slid it in the outside pocket of his cargo shorts. He had no intention of letting Danny know what he found. His mind was on one thing and one thing only: Annette. He was going to find her and get her out of here if it took him the rest of his life. He did not care about the money or helping any damn alien race survive. He only wanted her and would stop at nothing to keep her safe.

Mac looked in many rooms down the corridors but found no one in them, only tables and chairs from the old casino's conference rooms and the occasional non-working slot machine torn apart in mid-repair. Mac rounded a corner on his third hallway then jumped back silently. There was an armed guard standing watch and another military person sitting at a desk just around the corner. Mac's heart pounded in his chest as he realized how close he had come to being caught. He took a few moments to bring his breathing and heart rate under control then peeked around the corner again. The guard was conferring with the officer at the desk, neither could see Mac's head poking around the corner. Mac could not hear what they were saying but he could see the man at the desk look at his watch then he and the guard left their post and went into a room further down.

Mac could not believe his luck! He swiftly made his way past the desk and into the room nearest to where the two soldiers had been speaking. He entered the room and saw nothing in it except for another door on the opposite side. Mac opened the second door and peered in. The room was so dark that he could not tell if anything or anyone was inside. Mac decided to take his chances and go in, desperate to find his beautiful wife.

"Annie?" he whispered to the black room. "Annie, are you in here?" Mac could see nothing but two faint red lights flashing on the opposite side of this room. As he took a step closer, his shin contacted a piece of furniture. Instinctively putting his hands out, Mac felt linen and deduced they were sheets on a bed. He was in one of the breeding rooms.

"Annie, are you in here?" Mac said a little louder but still just above a whisper. He moved around the bed and walked closer to the two red lights. Feeling his way, Mac touched cool metal and slid his hands down the table. As he got halfway down the slab, he felt something warmer than the cool steel, something almost body temperature. Before Mac could deduce what he had laid his hands on, he felt something like a rope quickly wrap around his neck then felt two more ropes around his mid-section and legs, pinning his arms to his sides and freezing his legs from running.

Mac was completely immobilized and unable to stop what came next. Mac felt a series of what he thought were small needles, no more than mosquito stingers, being pushed through his temples on both sides of his head. He began to feel a sensation that he could only describe as light electrical buzzing through his head, not painful but decidedly uncomfortable.

Mac was at the mercy of whatever had captured him. He had no idea what was happening in his head, but he was neither in pain nor afraid yet. Mac heard a series of squeaks that reminded him of training wheels on a child's tricycle that needed lubrication. Mac saw the red lights on the metal table turn green then heard a voice resonate throughout the room. But not just through the room but also throughout his head, as if the voice originated in his brain, then radiated outward to fill the darkened space.

"Mackenzie Simmons," the voice called out to him as the buzzing in his head grew slightly stronger, "why are you in this area? This is a restricted zone for guests of the breeding program subjects."

Mac tried to ask who the stranger was and what was happening to him, but he found he could do nothing except answer the voice's question, as though he had no control over his mind and actions.

"I-I'm l-l-looking for my w-wife," Mac heard himself stammer, not quite believing that he had actually uttered those words. More quiet squeaks, intensified head buzzing, and then green lights on the table before the voice returned.

"Annette Simmons is in another area of the breeding floor, Mackenzie Simmons," the voice exclaimed. Mac felt more buzzing in his head. He could feel whatever it was probing further into his mind. "You have questions. Ask them now."

Mac felt the buzzing subside slightly and realized that he was coming back to himself a little. "Who are you?" he asked. "What are you doing to me?'

More squeaks preceded the voice in his head and the room. "I am An-grotan. I am an inhabitant of the planet Veronax. I am what you would call a Nebulan." At this revelation, Mac felt his bladder let go and warm liquid run down his leg to puddle on the floor. He was ensnared by one of the aliens. It had him trapped and now he was quite sure it would kill him. The squeaks returned then the voice filled his head and the room once more.

"We have the power to manipulate your central nervous system, your pleasure and pain centers and your thoughts," the creature stated without emotion or inflection. "We can inflict excruciating pain throughout your body." At this, the buzzing in Mac's head intensified tenfold and pain like he had never imagined coursed through his frame. Unable to scream, Mac's jaw loosened, and his mouth fell open in a silent wail, tears flowing from his bulging eyes and a slight strand of drool poured from his gape.

"We can also give you immense pleasure," the voice continued. The buzzing in Mac's head continued but changed frequency of a sort. The pain wracking his body was replaced with the most intense feeling of ecstasy he had ever known, past the point of his most intense orgasm. He felt his penis go erect instantly in his damp shorts. Mac felt like he was floating on a cloud of absolute joy, and he never wanted the experience to end, although it had lasted but a few seconds.

"M-my G-g-od!" Mac stuttered as he came down from the incredible feeling. "Is that what Annette will be feeling when you...?

Squeaks once more preceded the voice, "I will not be Annette Simmons' breeding partner for her first session, but she will be feeling the same sense of..." the voice spelled out the word EUPHORIA. "I apologize, Mackenzie Simmons, we do not have a word in our language that compares to yours. Annette Simmons will feel what you felt and more."

Mac could not comprehend feeling more than the pure bliss he felt a few moments ago, but he thought if that's what Annie was going to experience then maybe this wasn't such as bad idea after all. But he still worried for her safety.

"An-gr... uhhhhh... I'm sorry, I forgot your name," Mac confessed.

"An-grotan" the voice replied unemotionally after the squeaks.

"An-grotan," Mac continued, "will my Annie be OK after this? She won't be hurt, will she?"

"Annette Simmons will not be harmed." The voice replied. "Annette Simmons breeding session will be with En-moten. En-moten has successfully bred with four hundred sixty-six human females and none have had adverse effects from their sessions. We do not anticipate Annette Simmons to experience any negative post-breeding effects."

Mac felt the ropes loosen from his neck and body and felt the needles in his temples exit. He sensed his mind returning to normal, although he longed for the intensely pleasurable feeling again. Another series of squeaks preceded the voice returning, this time only in the room and not in his head.

"Mackenzie Simmons, although I have released you, there is an appointment scheduled for less than thirty seconds from now. You will not have enough time to leave here without being detected." Mac stood dumbfounded. The alien was going to let him go without turning him in! "There is an area behind the table I am currently occupying where you will not be detected by my breeding subject. Please go to that area and remain silent until after the breeding session has concluded and the subject has left the area."

Mac heard the doorknob turn and quickly crouched down in the spot where An-grotan had told him to hide. He saw the lights brighten slightly then saw an attractive twenty-something blonde walk into the room. More squeaks quietly filled the room then the voice spoke to her.

"Greetings Tiffany Dellahunt. I am An-grotan." At this, Mac realized he was about to witness the breeding session that Annette would take part in no more than thirty minutes and ten rooms away. "Thank you on behalf of the inhabitants of Veronax for your service to our species. Shall we begin the session?"

++++++++++

"Y-your name is En-moten? Is that you first name or last name?" Annette asked as she studied the brain-like creature perched atop the stainless-steel table. The creature did not move but she did see it pulse every now and then, usually just before it spoke. It was black but translucent and had tints of purple through its outer covering, which looked more like plastic than a regular skin. Annette could see no discernible facial features, but she reasoned that it had at least a mouth if it were speaking to her. She heard the squeaks again then saw the lights on the box change from red to green before the translated voice answered her.

"Yes, Annette Simmons," En-moten answered cryptically through the translation device. "Names in our society are both and neither. My sire was named En-Laten. Our line name is En, but our species refer to each other by the full designation."

"My name is Annette, but you already knew that," Annette responded, trying to calm herself. "You... you can call me Annie if you want," she blurted out. "Mac, my husband, calls me Annie and I like it."

More squeaking noises then the green light, "Very well, Annie. Shall we begin?"

"How would you like to start, En-moten?" Annette asked as she twirled a lock of her curled red hair. "Should I...? She nodded toward the bed, unsure if the creature had eyes to see her motion.

"Annie, please remove your garments and lie horizontally on the bed provided," En-moten replied as though he was asking her to open a window, very matter-of-factly. "When you are comfortable, the session will begin."

"Are you going to... I mean, do you want to watch me get... can you see me?" Annette stumbled through her words but finally came to the end of her thought with a question.

"Annie," En-moten began his response, "although you are unable to see them, all of my species have visual receptors similar to your eyes. Because of the distance to our home star from our planet, we are much more sensitive to light than humans. But in the lowered light here, I can see you very well. If you prefer, Annie, I will not watch as you disrobe."

Annette thought about it for a moment then flashed a devilish smile across her face. "No, I want you to watch. Do you like human women?"

"Annie," the alien answered, "although some of our species are only fond of the form of our own, many of us, including myself, find human females quite attractive."

Annette smiled again then slipped her feet from her wedge sandals so that she was barefoot on the cool linoleum tiled floor. She then slipped the straps of her sundress off her shoulders and let the garment fall to the floor, revealing her toned shape to the creature on the table at the foot of the bed. Instinctively, she twirled once to show her new partner her total package then climbed on the bed.

"How should I... I mean, how do you want me to..." Annette began to ask then was interrupted by the being.

"Annie, please lie on your back with your legs spread slightly. You will feel a slight discomfort for a few seconds as I link up with your pleasure receptors then we will begin the process."

"Link up to my what?" Annette asked but received no answer. She felt... something crawling up her sides that kept her from moving. She was totally immobilized and felt as though someone was poking the sides of her head, like tiny bee stings but not quite as painful, more of an annoyance. The poking sensation subsided and was replaced by a light buzzing that started in her head then radiated throughout her body until she felt like the buzzing would leak from the tips of her toes. It encompassed her being and Annette thought that it might touch her very soul if it continued. Her ears barely made out the squeaks from En-moten and her eyes, blurred from the droning in her head, saw the lights flash green before the voice, now not only throughout the room, but also in her head somehow, spoke to her once more.

"Annie, are you ready to begin the breeding session?"

"En-moten," Annette asked, slightly slack-jawed from the buzzing in her head and body, "are you controlling my mind with your..."

"Annie," the alien replied, "the probes that have entered your central nervous system do allow me to make suggestions to your mind. However, because of a treaty we have signed with your government, my species are not allowed to make you do anything against your will. We shall only continue the session if you so choose."