First Contact Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"NOW, we're ready, En-moten..." Annette said as she dropped to her knees and unzipped mac's pants to slide them down his hips. She took her husband's stiffening cock in her hands then wrapped her hot mouth around his hard shaft. En-moten flooded Mac's mind with immense pleasure that he would never again experience as Annette guided him to the bed. She laid her husband down then straddled Mac's lap and impaled herself on to his rigid dick. She looked behind her at the pulsing alien as another set of needle-like appendages entered her own temples. "Thank you for this, my sweet En-moten..." Annette's mind slipped into unrivaled bliss as she rode Mac's engorged member to climax and ultimately her second fertilization of her stay at the repurposed casino.

++++++++++

EPILOGUE

Annette's belly had swelled significantly in the past two weeks, and she smiled as she looked at herself in the full-length mirror. A few more days and I'm going to be a mommy! She thought as she rubbed her distended middle for the thousandth time in the past six months. She looked around her surroundings and felt a great deal of joy wash through her. She and Mac had bought their house and found out she was pregnant the same week. She was still confused as to how they were able to afford the home, but Mac said that it was all taken care of and not to worry.

Annette looked in the mirror again. Her smile faded as a puzzling thought crossed her mind that this was not the first time that she had prepared to give birth. The thought was more of a faded memory or maybe even a long-ago dream that had come back to her. Annette's mind flashed to a dark, far-off world with stars twinkling in a blackened sky. She pondered if it came from some sci-fi TV show she had once seen. The thought faded as quickly as it had appeared in her mind, and she went back to more pressing matters: what to name her unborn child.

She and Mac found out they were having a son two months ago and had struggled to pick a name together. Her mind now ran through possible monikers for the coming baby. Her mind kept revolving around a name that sounded like... Mote. Mote?

"Matt... that's good. Matt." Annette said out loud as she looked at her pregnant form once more in the full-length mirror. Mac and Annette and... Matt, she thought. It would be a nice family.