First Contact Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm... ready, En-moten." Annette answered slowly and closed her eyes in anticipation of the next phase in the procedure. As soon as she spoke, she felt a rubbing on the opening of her sex and a wetness that was not her own. Annette opened her eyes and peered down between her legs. She saw a large tentacle-looking extension, not quite penis-like, sliding against her folds and a colorless liquid coating both her and the end of the limb. She gasped slightly at the size of the limb near her vagina.

"Is... Is that what you're going to put in me to... you know... breed me?" Annette hesitantly asked her alien partner.

"Annie," En-moten replied after the requisite squeaks and green lights, "the appendage you see is the delivery method for the fluid which contains our DNA to fuse with your egg. The liquid is a natural lubricant that is secreted prior to insertion into your body. The liquid is harmless and will help the process complete at an efficiency rate of 97.76%. If you are ready to continue, please lie back and make yourself comfortable and I will begin the process."

Annette said nothing more and did as her partner asked. She felt the rubbing sensation on her private area resume and felt more of the warm liquid ooze on to her. She felt a slight pressure as her folds parted and the alien's limb began to enter her. She felt no pain, just a tremendous pressure that at first threatened to overwhelm her until she felt the buzzing in her head begin again and intensify. Annette felt a wave of bliss crash through her body harder than any orgasm she had ever experienced. Her skin instantly turned a hot shade of pink and a slick sheen of sweat formed on her goose-bumped flesh.

Annette had never slept with another man besides Mac and had always thought that his size was more than adequate. She had seen large penises in pictures and movies but had always thought that she would be hurt by something larger than Mac's above-average member. Annette began to feel the sheer length and girth of En-moten's breeding appendage and felt the pressure building in her that threatened to turn to pain. At her first moan, En-moten sensed his partner's discomfort and began to manipulate both Annette's pain and pleasure centers, virtually shutting off the former and cranking up the latter so she felt unimaginable ecstasy and no pain during the session.

Annette's tension in her pelvic region immediately relaxed and accepted En-moten's large breeding appendage. Not quite a penis and not quite a tentacle, Annette would later recall that she felt there was no other term for it. As quickly as her internal muscles loosened, she took in the entire length and girth of her partner's member and felt her vaginal muscles clamp down in an overwhelming orgasm that made her eyes squint shut involuntarily and her mouth gape open in a silent but intense scream that, if audible, would have shattered the double-paned glass window at the top of the door.

Annette barely heard En-moten through the translator as he spoke to her, "Annie, are you able to continue?"

Annette came down from her internal bliss and wiped a copious amount of sweaty red hair from her brow and eyes. "That was the most incredible feeling I've ever experienced. Thank you, En-Moten."

"Annie, you are welcome..." The alien spoke through the computerized box. "You will most likely experience that feeling at least once more during the session, and more intense than the previous. The breeding process will now begin if you are ready?"

"More intense?" Annette questioned as she looked over her naked form at En-moten. "I thought my head was going to pop off with the last one! But I'm ready for more..."

En-moten did not wait for his subject to say any more. "Annie, I will now explain the process as we go. Although you will not feel it, my appendage has an inner mechanism that will force open your cervix so that the fluids needed for successful breeding will be able to merge with your egg. You will feel no discomfort."

Annette once again felt an orgasm brewing inside her, starting in her pubic area and continuing to grow until her entire form was encompassed in overwhelming delight. Her mother had told Annette of her experience, but words could not compare to what was happening in her head and her body as the alien manipulated her pleasure center. At one point, Annette felt as if she was floating above the bed, above the entire casino on a cloud of pure enjoyment. Her focus was on her own pleasure as the otherworldly being continued to push her bliss buttons.

It was En-moten's voice, far away and wobbly in her head, like a trippy vibrato guitar riff, that brought her somewhat back to reality. "Annie, I am now delivering the DNA fluid through your cervix to fertilize your egg. The process will conclude momentarily."

"Ohhhhhhh yesssssss..." was all Annette could reply as the alien, in effect, inseminated her. She barely felt the inner appendage open her cervix to let the life-creating fluid rush through her to her waiting womb. She could hardly remember where she was and what she was doing. She only knew the feeling coursing through her and that she never wanted it to end.

"Annie, the process is complete," En-moten spoke through the translator. Annette felt herself coming back to Earth as her extended joy silently slipped away. She felt the alien's appendage leave her well-used vagina and the pin pricks exit her temples. She was back to herself but could barely speak or even open her eyes to more than slits. She tried to call out but found that her voice was a mere whisper.

"Mac?" Annette croaked slightly bewildered as she lifted her head slightly to see the jellyfish-like form of En-moten pulsing a few feet away from her. "Is it done?" she whispered. "Did we...?"

"Annie, the process is complete" En-moten repeated its earlier statement.

"I'm... "I'm so tired..." Annette said quietly as she tried to get off the bed, but she found that her legs would not cooperate with the message her brain sent them.

"Annie," En-moten replied, "your session has a scheduled rest period of two hours. Please remain as you are until the allotted time has passed. If you would like to sleep, I will wake you before the time period completes. I will continue to analyze you as you rest to confirm the breeding process was successful."

Annette did not argue with the Nebulan, only began to drift off to sleep. "Thank you, En-moten... was incredible... most incredible feeling..." she stated before her eyes fluttered and she slipped into slumber. A heavy slick of sweat covered Annette's body and the alien manipulated the room's temperature and pulled the sheet over her body with another of its appendages so that his breeding partner would not be cold as she slept.

"Rest well, Annie..." En-moten said quietly as he began to scan her mid-section. The being knew that the best time to monitor the fertilization and rapid mitosis was when the subject was in sleep cycle. As the redhead napped, En-moten continued to scrutinize the swift cell division inside Annette's womb that would eventually create the new life form. En-moten observed that the regeneration was exactly where it should be. The process was, indeed, complete.

++++++++++

Mac sat under the table in the darkened breeding room, his mouth agape at the scene he had just witnessed. It was, unbeknownst to him, much like what his wife was to experience in less than thirty minutes. Mac watched the alien, An-grotan's partner disrobe then lie on the table as the creature manipulated her mind much the same way his was when he snuck into the room. The alien's breeding partner, whose name was Tiffany, orgasmed hard at least three times as the being penetrated her with a large tentacle-like limb. Tiffany's last orgasm was so intense that her back arched off the bed and a howl escaped her that reminded Mac of the wolves that used to run on the outskirts of his uncle's ranch in northern Montana.

When the session completed, Tiffany passed out, exhausted from the intensity of the sexual session. An-grotan began to move another of his smaller tentacle things back and forth above the woman's middle then, when it was sure the female was in deep slumber, spoke to Mac for the first time since the woman had arrived.

"Mackenzie Simmons," the alien spoke quietly through the translator, "you may come out now. Tiffany Dellahunt is not conscious. Please keep your vocal level low as to not awaken her."

"My God!" Mac said just above a whisper. "Do all the women here experience what she did?!"

Squeaks preceded the lower-volumed translation as An-grotan answered Mac's query, "Mackenzie Simmons, Tiffany Dellahunt's reaction to the breeding session is a typical response. The reaction of ORGASM (the translator spelled out the word) is a normal side effect of the session. The intensity of the ORGASM aids in getting the subject into sleep cycle so that monitoring of the breeding process may continue uninterrupted. It is now time for you to leave this area, Mackenzie Simmons. I have arranged for your egress to be undetected, but you must leave immediately."

Mac headed swiftly for the door and opened it slightly. He saw that the guard and soldier at the desk were both nowhere to be found. Mac looked back at the alien on the metal slab. "Thank you, An-grotan," he said softly before slipping through the doorway and leaving the alien and his slumbering partner in the darkness of the breeding room.

Mac skulked through the vastness of the catacomb-like underground of the defunct casino until he found an unguarded staircase. He moved quickly up the steps and gained speed as he reached the top and moved through more hallways. It was if a blueprint of the way back to his area of the building were imprinted into his memory. Did An-grotan give me the way back when he probed my mind? Mac thought as he speedily maneuvered through the lower floors. He then remembered the two-way radio Danny had pilfered from the sleeping guard's room and fished the walkie from his pocket.

"Damnit, Mac! Where are you?!" Danny's voice screamed through static on the other end. "I've got a real situation here!!"

"Danny, I'm here," Mac quietly said as he thumbed the talk button on the device. "Where are you?"

"Finally!!" Danny responded exasperatedly. "Where the hell have you been?! I'm trapped in a stairwell with a guard on the other side of the door. I don't know where to go!"

"Danny is there a floor number or stairwell number anywhere?" Mac asked his panicking comrade.

"There's a number above the door that says '2-129.'" Danny replied. "I'm not sure what that means, Mac."

"Danny," Mac answered, "listen to me. Do exactly as I say, and we'll meet up in less than ten minutes, OK?"

Mac did not wait for Danny's reply but went straight into directions to get his new friend out of the basement and back to the occupied floors of the old gaming establishment without detection from the occupying gendarme. Less than six minutes later, Danny came into Mac's sight, the former sweating profusely and horribly out of breath.

"Jesus, Mac" Danny said between gasps for air. He stood in front of his friend bent over with his hands on his knees nearly hyperventilating. "Where the fuck were you?! I tried to reach you on the walkie for like twenty minutes!"

"It's OK, Danny," Mac said as he smiled and put a hand on his panting friend's shoulder. "Annie's OK..."

"You saw her?!" Danny asked as he straightened himself and wiped his brow. "Did you get her out of there?! Where is she?!"

"I didn't find her," Mac confessed. "But it's OK, Danny." Mac looked at his watch and saw that it was just a few minutes before the dining hall opened. "Everything is going to be fine. Let's go get some breakfast and I'll tell you all about it over some scrambled eggs and coffee." Mac put an arm around Danny's shoulder and led him down the wide hallway to the open dining area as he recounted his tale of the previous hour.

++++++++++

Nine days after her session with En-moten, Annette awoke with a slight cramping in her middle. As instructed in her post-session meeting, she was to inform the floor nurse of any discomfort no matter how minor. She had been excused from all calisthenics for the remainder of her stay so that there would be no strains or pulled muscles to confuse her if her labor were to start. Annette pushed 4 on her in-room telephone and the nurse immediately answered. Two minutes after explaining her symptom, Annette was wheelchaired to a darkened room. She could barely make out the padded gurney in the center and the medical people dressed in light green surgical gowns, caps, gloves and masks waiting for her.

Annette was helped on to the table and her legs were fitted into metal stirrups so that the doctors had easy access to her genital area. Her neck was also fitted into a half-collar so that it was harder for her to move her head to look around the room. The doctors and nurses said nothing, so it was easy for Annette to hear the unmistakable squeaks that she had encountered just over a week ago at her breeding session.

"En-moten?" Annette asked. "Are you here?"

"Annie," the translator voice replied, "I am here. I am observing the completion of our session. Are you ready?"

Annette smiled slightly and felt comfort in the knowledge that the alien was with her but was still frightened by the thought of giving birth, no matter to what.

"I'm ready..." Annette said shakily, "Will it... will it hurt much?"

As soon as she completed her question, Annette felt the pin pricks into her temples as she did before during her breeding session. "Annie," En-moten's translator voice replied, "I will manipulate your nervous system as before so that any pain you may experience will be nullified. Annie, your heart rate is elevated and your respiration is rapid. Please try to breathe normally. We are ready to begin."

Annette closed her eyes when she felt the first twinge of pain from her mid-section. Before she could cry out, En-moten picked up on it and immediately sent a message through her body to block the pain receptors. He then sent a pulse through her head that put her into near-sleep and regulated her heartbeat and breathing. Eighteen minutes later, Annette felt herself coming back around and also felt the tiny pin pricks leave the sides of her head.

"Is it over?" she asked the nurse hovering over her face, mopping sweat from her brow. "Did I...?"

"You did great, sweetie," the nurse replied pulling the mask down from her nose and mouth. "It was a perfect birth and you're no worse for wear from it."

"Can I... can I see it?" Annette asked. "Is it a... do they have boys and girls?"

En-moten's translated voice resonated through the room as he answered Annette's question, "Annie, the head and neck restraint has been removed. You may sit up if you feel you are able." Annette found that she was able to sit up on the gurney easily, but it was still difficult for her to see because of the lowered lighting in the room. She saw the red lights of the translator box not far from her and swung her legs to place them on the floor. Although the nurse helped her stand from the gurney, Annette found that her strength had not wavered from before and she could walk to see her breeding partner on the far side of the dimly lit room. Next to En-moten, a smaller version of the being sat rapidly pulsing as it connected to one of its parent's smaller appendages. The tiny being was a mirror image of its home-world parent except for reddish-orange tints instead of purple underneath its black translucent skin.

"Is that... Is that what we created, En-moten?" Annette asked the larger Nebulan.

"Annie," the translator voice replied, "this is the product of our session. Its name shall be En-anten, in honor of you."

Annette reached down and touched the infant alien. At her touch, En-anten's pulsing slowed slightly and slight squeaks emitted from the miniscule being.

"It knows who you are, Annie..." En-moten said through translation. "It is soothed by your touch. We of the planet Veronax thank you for your assistance. And I thank you for it as well."

Annette stroked the smaller alien with her finger once more then placed her hand on En-moten's larger form. "Thank you, En-moten..." she replied as a tear fell from her eye. "Will I see you again?"

"Annie," En-moten responded, "you are scheduled for one more session in twelve days. Your breeding partner for that session is Ov-reton... However, I have accessed the schedule and changed your itinerary so that I will once again be your breeding partner, if you so choose."

"Yes," Annette answered. "I would be privileged to be your partner once again. Is it possible to see Mac?"

"Annie, Mackenzie Simmons is waiting for you in the adjacent room if you are ready to see him."

"I'm almost ready..." Annette replied, "but first I need to ask you a favor, En-moten..."

++++++++++

Annette arrived for her second session with En-moten but this time she was not alone entering the room. Mac twisted the knob and opened the door for his wife so that she could enter the darkened area. The couple took a second for their eyes to adjust to the near blackness then heard the familiar squeaks and voice translation echo throughout the room.

"Annie... Mackenzie Simmons... Welcome and thank you on behalf of the inhabitants of the planet Veronax for your service to our species. Shall we begin?"

Before Annette could answer, Mac spoke up. "En-moten, before we begin, I'd like to both thank you for your gentleness with Annie and apologize for my actions a few weeks ago. I thought... Well, I thought you meant to do my wife harm and then I saw first-hand what you were doing. You're only trying to survive. That's all any of us is trying to do. But your people's situation is a little more dire. I'm sorry for the way I over-reacted. Please forgive me..."

"Apology accepted, Mackenzie Simmons..." the voice from the box replied. "Many of your species have had similar thoughts about our intentions on your planet. I am glad that you have realized our true purpose for being here. Now, if you both are ready..."

"We are, En-moten..." Annette answered for her husband, "but first..." Annette waked to the end of the bed where the alien sat atop the stainless-steel table. She reached down and stroked the alien's smooth skin with her delicate hand. En-moten's skin flashed a deeper purple than its usual shade then he spoke through the translator. "Annie, please come closer to me. I would like to tell you something... in my own voice..."

Puzzled, Annette bent down further until her ear was almost touching the being. She heard a series of squeaks and waited for the translation. The translator did not respond, but another sound emanated from the alien. In the faintest of voices, the creature spoke in English with its own voice. Two words were formed: Thank You.

Annette's eyes widened at the being's speech. She smiled and whispered, "Thank you too..." to the creature. Annette looked over at her husband then gave him a quick wink before bending over the alien and kissing the top of its body. En-moten's pulsing increased slightly and its color flushed once more at the contact from Annette's lips.

"Shall we begin?" the translated voice asked the couple once more. Annette smiled and looked at her husband once more. She did not answer but began to take her dress off as she had the first time that she and the alien had been together. When Annette was fully nude, En-moten's computerized voice filled the room. "Mackenzie Simmons..."

"Please, call me Mac..." Annette's husband said quietly.

"Mac..." the voice exclaimed. "Please come closer and help Annie to the bed."

Mac did as he was asked and came to the breeding area. As he did, he felt the familiar mosquito stings enter his temples and the buzzing rattled through his head. Annette walked to her husband and began to undress him. "I asked En-moten to include you on this session, baby. I want it to feel like it you and I together..." Annette wasn't sure if Mac had heard her, but a smile stretched across his face. She figured that he got the gist of what was about to happen. "I also asked him to erase any memory of the past few weeks from my mind after we're done with this session, my darling. He will explain everything when we're done, my beautiful Mac. But this session will not be about me and En-moten, my love."