First Contact Ch. 04

Story Info
Wendy's training continues...
1.2k words
4.17
2.5k
2
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 02/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wendy you will come here. I am going to punish you. I am going to spank your bare bottom until I am satisfied you will be more attentive in future. Do you understand what is about to happen?" demanded Mick.

"Yes Master you are going to spank me for my inattentive behaviour" I replied.

Mick pulled me across his lap and adjusted my position so that I was "split knee" over his left thigh. I was not really over his knees but side on with my torso resting on the sofa on his left side. I felt him reach between my legs and grab my cock and balls, yanking them back between my legs so that they rested just above his knee cap. My thighs were split either side of his left thigh.

My spanking began; Mick spanked my bottom firmly but not as hard as he had earlier. As this did not feel like a punishment spanking I assumed it was a "warm-up spanking" from Mick. It was certainly "warming-up" my bottom cheeks. I could feel the stinging spanks and could well imagine that my bottom was getting redder by the minute.

As Mick's attack continued I began to fidget across his thigh. I wiggled my hips from side to side and started to drum my feet on the floor. The spanks were cumulative and the heat in my bottom was really starting to build! I was unable to stop myself bumping and grinding my cock against his thigh. I was getting very aroused and could feel the pre-cum dribbling out of my cock. Also I was very conscious that my left thigh was pressed firmly against Mick's cock; I began deliberately moving my left thigh, rubbing it against Mick's cock which I could feel was rock hard!! Mick continued spanking me, ignoring my efforts on his cock, and by the time he stopped I had lost count of how many spanks he had given me.

"Wendy you will go and stand in the corner. Put your hands on your head. Stand still. Do NOT touch your bottom" Mick ordered.

Mick left me there for barely 2 minutes before ordering me to turn around. When I did I discovered Mick was sitting on the couch wearing just his T-shirt. His thighs were spread wide and his T-shirt was pulled up to his waist, exposing his cock to my view. This was the first time I had seen his cock exposed. I was stunned and just stared at it, open mouthed and wide eyed! It was gorgeous!! His cock was a circumcised mountain of rock-hard flesh. It was fully erect and stood to attention, swinging gently from side to side. Hanging down between his legs was his ball sac; it too looked massive and if size was an indicator then it must have been full of fresh semen! He was completely shaven which meant I could see all the detail of his cock and balls; it also made them appear bigger.

This was the first time I had ever seen a man's erect penis and I was very shocked at its size -- it was a magnitude larger than mine, both in length but mainly in girth. My penis was tiny in comparison. Mick's cock was certainly the size of the dildo I had been practising my technique on for the last two weeks -- maybe even a touch larger. I was focusing my attention on it as I was trying to calculate if it would ALL fit in my mouth. I had been fantasising about cocksucking but was not sure I would enjoy it -- it was an unknown. I was extremely surprised, if not shocked, by the fact that I thought that Mick's erect penis was the sexiest thing I had ever seen! I was longing to get on my knees and start worshipping this God-like organ!!

Mick beckoned me over and, grabbing me by my semi-flaccid cock, pulled me down to my knees. I quickly scampered between his legs and shuffled forward so that I was between his thighs. Kneeling on the floor in front of him I moved my face closer to his perfectly erect cock. His cock and balls had a sweaty and powerful smell -- a real Alpha smell! I could feel their warmth radiating on my face. I ran my hand up his thigh to his balls, juggling them in my hand. I grabbed his smooth cock and squeezed. He was stiff and moaned his approval. His fabulous circumcised cock was stood to full attention. A perfectly clear bead of pre-cum had already begun its slow run down his hardened shaft.

I licked his shaft slowly, from the base to the tip, ensuring I slurped his trickling trail of pre-cum as I slowly licked up his shaft. His pre-cum tasted like candy. He moaned and tensed, then relaxed as I gripped him, giving him a few short tugs. I slowly lowered my mouth onto his penis, trying to deep-throat it. He wriggled his hips into my face as I began slowly, and rhythmically, deepthroating his gorgeous cock. Pre-cum oozed from his meatus almost continuously as I coaxed more of it to the surface and onto my wet tongue. I was totally aroused and wanted more of this beautiful cock!

It was then that I felt something wet against my thigh and took a moment to glance down at myself. My penis had been dribbling even more pre-cum and my stockinged thighs were wet with my sticky ejaculate. It turned me on to think of myself as a sissy gurl on her knees, getting wet while sucking her Master's cock. Turning my attention fully back to Mick's cock, I was now determined to take the full length of it in my mouth and in only a couple of determined head bobs I achieved my objective. I was able to take every millimeter of him all the way into the back of my mouth without a hint of gagging.

"Agluh, agluh, agluh, agluh..." was the sound of me gobbling on his cock as Mick forced his wet cock repeatedly into my mouth. His penis was slippery with my thick drool and spit, and his pre-cum. I found that I had one hand on his ass -- to simply hold on. My other was gently fondling his balls. I felt the thick slobber running off his cock and over his balls and my hand. It was so dirty and messy, and I was relishing it!

I began making slow circular licks around his reddened head and frenulum. This sent him into orbit. He began bucking his hips and moaning long, deep guttural sounds. I alternated these circular licks with loud, sloppy, hard suction up and down his stiff shaft. He pushed forward, deep into my mouth and I took all he wanted to give to me, smashing my nose with each thrust against his pelvic bone and my chin against his balls. His pre-cum was literally gushing into my eager mouth and I knew he wouldn't last another five minutes. Apparently so did Mick as he pushed me away from him.

"Wendy I do not want to cum now. Stop sucking my cock." Mick told me.

"Wendy it is time for you to get another spanking. Go and fetch me a condom." Mick ordered.

"A condom, Master?" I queried.

"Yes Wendy - a condom and be quick." demanded Mick.