First Contact Ch. 05

Story Info
Wendy's training continues...
3.4k words
4.28
3k
3

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 02/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mick pulled me across his lap and adjusted my position so that I was "split knee" over his left thigh. I was not really over his knees but side on with my torso resting on the sofa on his left side. I felt him reach between my legs and grab my cock and balls, yanking them back between my legs so that they rested just above his knee cap. My thighs were split either side of his left thigh.

My spanking began; Mick spanked my bottom firmly but not as hard as he had earlier. As this did not feel like a punishment spanking I assumed it was a "warm-up spanking" from Mick. It was certainly "warming-up" my bottom cheeks. I could feel the stinging spanks and could well imagine that my bottom was getting redder by the minute.

As Mick's attack continued I began to fidget across his thigh. I wiggled my hips from side to side and started to drum my feet on the floor. The spanks were cumulative and the heat in my bottom was really starting to build! I was unable to stop myself bumping and grinding my cock against his thigh. I was getting very aroused and could feel the pre-cum dribbling out of my cock. Also I was very conscious that my left thigh was pressed firmly against Mick's cock; I began deliberately moving my left thigh, rubbing it against Mick's cock which I could feel was rock hard!! Mick continued spanking me, ignoring my efforts on his cock, and by the time he stopped I had lost count of how many spanks he had given me.

"Wendy you will go and stand in the corner. Put your hands on your head. Stand still. Do NOT touch your bottom" Mick ordered.

Mick left me there for barely 2 minutes before ordering me to turn around. When I did I discovered Mick was sitting on the couch wearing just his T-shirt. His thighs were spread wide and his T-shirt was pulled up to his waist, exposing his cock to my view. This was the first time I had seen his cock exposed. I was stunned and just stared at it, open mouthed and wide eyed! It was gorgeous!! His cock was a circumcised mountain of rock-hard flesh. It was fully erect and stood to attention, swinging gently from side to side. Hanging down between his legs was his ball sac; it too looked massive and if size was an indicator then it must have been full of fresh semen! He was completely shaven which meant I could see all the detail of his cock and balls; it also made them appear bigger.

This was the first time I had ever seen a man's erect penis and I was very shocked at its size -- it was a magnitude larger than mine, both in length but mainly in girth. My penis was tiny in comparison. Mick's cock was certainly the size of the dildo I had been practising my technique on for the last two weeks -- maybe even a touch larger. I was focusing my attention on it as I was trying to calculate if it would ALL fit in my mouth. I had been fantasising about cocksucking but was not sure I would enjoy it -- it was an unknown. I was extremely surprised, if not shocked, by the fact that I thought that Mick's erect penis was the sexiest thing I had ever seen! I was longing to get on my knees and start worshipping this God-like organ!!

Mick beckoned me over and, grabbing me by my semi-flaccid cock, pulled me down to my knees. I quickly scampered between his legs and shuffled forward so that I was between his thighs. Kneeling on the floor in front of him I moved my face closer to his perfectly erect cock. His cock and balls had a sweaty and powerful smell -- a real Alpha smell! I could feel their warmth radiating on my face. I ran my hand up his thigh to his balls, juggling them in my hand. I grabbed his smooth cock and squeezed. He was stiff and moaned his approval. His fabulous circumcised cock was stood to full attention. A perfectly clear bead of pre-cum had already begun its slow run down his hardened shaft.

I licked his shaft slowly, from the base to the tip, ensuring I slurped his trickling trail of pre-cum as I slowly licked up his shaft. His pre-cum tasted like candy. He moaned and tensed, then relaxed as I gripped him, giving him a few short tugs. I slowly lowered my mouth onto his penis, trying to deep-throat it. He wriggled his hips into my face as I began slowly, and rhythmically, deepthroating his gorgeous cock. Pre-cum oozed from his meatus almost continuously as I coaxed more of it to the surface and onto my wet tongue. I was totally aroused and wanted more of this beautiful cock!

It was then that I felt something wet against my thigh and took a moment to glance down at myself. My penis had been dribbling even more pre-cum and my stockinged thighs were wet with my sticky ejaculate. It turned me on to think of myself as a sissy gurl on her knees, getting wet while sucking her Master's cock. Turning my attention fully back to Mick's cock, I was now determined to take the full length of it in my mouth and in only a couple of determined head bobs I achieved my objective. I was able to take every millimeter of him all the way into the back of my mouth without a hint of gagging.

"Agluh, agluh, agluh, agluh..." was the sound of me gobbling on his cock as Mick forced his wet cock repeatedly into my mouth. His penis was slippery with my thick drool and spit, and his pre-cum. I found that I had one hand on his ass -- to simply hold on. My other was gently fondling his balls. I felt the thick slobber running off his cock and over his balls and my hand. It was so dirty and messy, and I was relishing it!

I began making slow circular licks around his reddened head and frenulum. This sent him into orbit. He began bucking his hips and moaning long, deep guttural sounds. I alternated these circular licks with loud, sloppy, hard suction up and down his stiff shaft. He pushed forward, deep into my mouth and I took all he wanted to give to me, smashing my nose with each thrust against his pelvic bone and my chin against his balls. His pre-cum was literally gushing into my eager mouth and I knew he wouldn't last another five minutes. Apparently so did Mick as he pushed me away from him.

"Wendy I do not want to cum now. Stop sucking my cock." Mick told me.

"Wendy it is time for you to get another spanking. Go and fetch me a condom." Mick ordered.

"A condom, Master?" I queried.

"Yes Wendy - a condom and be quick." demanded Mick.

I ran upstairs and grabbed a condom from my drawer, rushing back downstairs as quickly as possible. I offered it to Mick.

"I don't want that. It's for you Wendy. I am going to put you over my knees and spank your bare bottom until you cum. Now come here." Mick explained.

I stood in front of Mick, putting my hands on my head. I saw that he was still wearing just his T-shirt with his semi-erect cock bouncing around. He pulled me around until I was stood on his right hand side. I was extremely aroused and my cock was, as always, dribbling pre-cum, was semi-erect and was just inches from Mick's eyes. He put his right hand on the back of my left thigh and I felt him stroke the back of my thigh as he moved his hand up to my bottom cheeks, smacking them lightly when he got there. His left hand meanwhile was running up the front of my thighs to my balls. When he got there he squeezed and jiggled both of them, getting my cock harder by the second. He kept this up for a minute or so and gradually got firmer with his spanks and his fondling. I was still stood next to him and I was getting extremely aroused.

"Wendy you are to come and stand in front of me." Mick instructed. "You are to wank your cock hard and put on the condom" he ordered.

I quickly shuffled round so that I was standing directly in front of him with my semi-erect and dribbling cock only inches from his face. I put the foil packet of the condom between my teeth so that I could wank my cock with both hands. Without further ado I got to work as ordered, using my right hand to wank my cock and my left hand to squeeze and fondle my balls. In no time at all my cock was stiff. This was the first time that I had ever had an erection in full view of another man; to be honest it was very humiliating as my "clitty" was considerably smaller in all respects than Mick's and I felt so worthless. Mick noticed immediately and lost no time in ordering me to slip on the condom which I did, rolling it over my glans and along my rigid shaft. Mick pushed my hands away; he confirmed that the condom was on fully and securely before he pulled me over his knees. He positioned me over his right thigh with my cock wedged between his thigh and my lower stomach. He lifted my hips and reached between my legs to position my cock so that it was fully over his thigh with my glans just peeping through to between his thighs and my balls pushed hard against the outside of his right thigh. He lowered his left thigh so that my hips were raised over his right knee, putting my bottom in a perfect spanking position and increasing the pressure on my aroused and rock hard cock.

"Wendy, give me your right hand!" he commanded.

I lifted my right arm up behind my back and Mick gripped my wrist firmly. He pulled me even closer into his body, locking my left arm into his body tightly and, holding my right wrist, he pressed the back of my right hand firmly against my lower back. He held me very securely in position and I had little or no freedom of movement.

"Wendy I am going to spank you and you are NOT to cum until I give you permission. If you feel yourself coming you are to tell me IMMEDIATELY! Is that clear?" Mick demanded.

"Yes Master that is perfectly clear and I will tell you immediately I feel myself about to cum." I replied from my position over his knees.

I felt Mick tighten his grip on me and I knew my spanking was about to start. I braced myself for the impending spanks from Mick. Mick began my spanking with a very fast and energetic attack to the soft underside of each cheek as well as the top of each thigh; it felt more of a "slapping" than a spanking but, nevertheless, I soon felt my bottom getting warm from Mick's stinging slaps. Needless to say Mick continued his enthusiastic efforts; my bottom was soon smarting a lot and getting quite sore. I tried to relax and I quickly felt the warmth from my bottom being spanked spread into my groin area. I thought less about my spanking and more about my aroused cock and, even though Mick held me in a vice like grip, I tried to rub my rock hard cock along the rough fabric of his Levi clad thigh. It was impossible for me to move my hips and upper body in any significant way but I discovered that by kicking and jerking my legs I was able to create some friction for my shaft. I could feel the waves building and I knew I was getting near to climax.

"Master please I am near to cumming." I called out.

Mick immediately straightened his right leg thereby eliminating all contact with my erect shaft, leaving it just dangling in mid-air. I felt my cock throb once or twice and then the desperation began to pass.

"Wendy you are to tell me when you are ready to continue your spanking? Mick demanded.

"Yes Master." I replied.

"Master please I am ready." I called out.

Mick raised his right leg and inched me back so that my knees were just touching the floor. He reached between my legs and grabbed my still erect cock, pulling it down and pushing me forward over his knees so that my rigid shaft was pushed firmly against the outside of his right thigh. Mick restarted my spanking but this time it was more conservative; each spank was delivered firmly and with metronomic precision, concentrating on my "sitting" area. Because of the position I was in, basically on my knees with just my upper body over his knees, I had a bit more freedom. Additionally, each spank was delivered with enthusiasm causing my body to rock back and forth in time with the spanking. My cock was rubbing up and down on Mick's outer thigh at each and every spank; I was getting very aroused and could feel the sensation building again. I soon forgot about the discomfort of the spanking and tried to rub my cock as hard and as fast as I could against Mick's thigh.

"Master please I am near to cumming." I called out before it was too late.

Mick again immediately straightened his right leg, just in time, thereby eliminating all contact with my erect shaft, once again leaving it just dangling in mid-air. I felt my cock throb once or twice and then the desperation slowly began to pass.

"Wendy you are to tell me when you have calmed down?" Mick demanded.

"Yes Master." I replied.

I needed a couple of minutes longer this time as I had been on the very verge of cumming when Mick stopped. I tried to relax and bring myself down.

"Master please I am ready." I called out.

Mick dragged me fully over his knees so that my still erect cock was dangling down between his thighs. He slipped his hand between my legs and gave my shaft a hard squeeze before again clamping my left arm and my right wrist so that I was held firmly in position. This time he clamped his thighs together trapping my rock hard shaft between them.

Mick resumed my spanking, concentrating this time on the middle and upper part of each cheek. This meant he was spanking my bottom vertically thus forcing my cock up and down between his thighs. Mick increased the power of each spank a notch or two as well as increasing the tempo; in no time at all I was near to cumming. The two previous near orgasms had me right on the edge and I was desperate. I was wriggling and squirming to increase the friction on my cock. I could feel it building.

"Master please I am near to cumming." I called out loudly.

Mick did not change his tempo or my position. In fact I felt him hold me tighter. I could feel I was seconds away from cumming but Mick just continued spanking me. I could hold it no longer and just as I was about to explode Mick opened his thighs. It took me a second to work out what had happened and I was bucking and twitching, moaning, groaning and begging; trying to get contact of any kind with anything, but there was no stimulation of any kind on my penis.

Mick had removed all contact with my cock at the very second I was about to cum. I was jumping, wriggling and squirming trying to get full satisfaction. It felt quite embarrassing, as if I had no control over my own body. Instead of a full orgasm and ejaculation I had a "ruined orgasm"; the first time that I had felt this way. I did ejaculate but it was not with strong spurts as usual; my spunk seemed to dribble out as opposed to shooting out. My spunk just ran effortlessly out of my penis. Importantly, I did not reach the point of "sexual satisfaction" neither did I feel any pelvic muscle contractions. I had "an orgasm" and unloaded some spunk, but I still had a feeling of "unfinished business". My cock was still hard as a rock, and I wanted more. I NEEDED more as I was still very aroused. Mick had allowed me to ejaculate but without the pleasurable release of orgasm. I was HIGHLY aroused and was left hanging, experiencing only a very low-quality, no-sensation type of orgasm. I had read about edging and "tease and denial" between Doms and Subs and often wondered what it would be like; now I knew.

I was still across Mick's knees, moaning and groaning at the discomfort I felt, when I suddenly realised that he was STILL spanking me. He had not stopped all through my "orgasm" and I had not even noticed until now. It was a really strange feeling; my cock was still erect and I was still very aroused. Mick was spanking me harder than ever and I was thoroughly relishing it. Amazingly I was more than ready to do the whole thing again! Very quickly I started to writhe and grunt with pleasure.

Mick, however, was having none of it. He unceremoniously pushed me off his knees onto the floor. I quickly got to my feet and headed back to the naughty corner; my "go to" location. I stood there with my nose pressed against the wall and with my hands on my head waiting for Mick to give me instructions. I felt full of mixed emotions; my spanking had been long and very thorough and I could feel the effects of Mick's efforts. My bottom was on full display for him. My cock was just settling down but was still semi-erect and not flaccid; the condom was still on my shaft and was full of my spunk. The condom felt weighty and dangly and I was surprised by the quantity of spunk I had ejaculated.

"Wendy you are to come here" Mick ordered.

I quickly presented myself to Mick.

"Wendy I want you to remove your condom but be very careful as I do not want you to lose any spunk when you take it off." Mick ordered.

"Yes Master" I replied.

I eased the condom off my shaft. My cock was still semi-erect and not flaccid, which amazed me as I normally go really limp immediately after an orgasm. I managed to remove the condom without losing any sperm and I was genuinely amazed at the volume of spunk in the condom. I had not had a full orgasm but there was still a lot of my man cream in it. I held it between my finger and thumb, waiting to be told what to do with it.

"Wendy there is quite a lot of spunk in your condom. You must have been really aroused to produce so much semen. You have been a very good gurl so far and as a reward I am going to allow you to drink the contents of your condom." Mick said.

"But Master...." I started.

"NOW Wendy!" Mick ordered.

I had no real choice and so I put the opening of the condom in my mouth and emptied the contents into my mouth. The liquid was luke-warm, tasteless and watery. However, it felt extremely sexy to be ordered to drink my own spunk; it was a real turn-on for me. I sucked on the condom to empty it and could not get any more sperm out so I turned it inside out and stuck it in my mouth to suck the last traces of my spunk out of it. Delicious!

Mick pushed me into the 'Naughty Corner'. I stood in the corner, yet again, with my hands on my head, my bottom on full. My spanking had been a not-so-short but very sharp affair. My bottom was again burning and stinging and must have been extremely red! Having been ordered into the corner and having to stand there with my hands on my head and my well-spanked red bottom on full display for Mick was a REAL turn on for me! I could not control my having to squeeze my thighs together, squirting out ropes of pre-cum down the front my stocking-clad thighs because I was SO excited!

"Wendy that spanking was a just taster of what is to come." Mick said.