First Contact Ch. 06

Story Info
Wendy's training continues...
3k words
4.46
1.8k
3
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 02/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was extremely aroused that I was stood in the 'Naughty Corner' AGAIN -- with my red, well-spanked bottom on display AGAIN -- waiting for yet another spanking AGAIN -- and being really scared that I was about to have a another spanking. I was literally terrified about how I would survive and this was a HUGE turn-on for me. The butterflies in my stomach and the ache in my cock and balls were really getting me HOT! I tried to calm myself down. I stood up straight and took several deep breaths trying to calm myself. I tried to think about other things but ended up remembering how arousing and sexy it was to be spanked by Mick. Being helpless across his knees with him spanking my bottom was a REAL turn on for me! I now began to look forward to my upcoming punishment. My clitty was dribbling pre-cum and I was excitedly awaiting my next spanking. After a good few minutes of displaying my well-spanked bottom to Mick I was told to turn around.

"Wendy I find you very sexy. Turnaround and get back into the corner. I want to admire my handiwork." Mick ordered.

A couple of minutes later Mick called me over to him and positioned me next to his right thigh facing his lap. He put his hand on my right cheek and pushed me forward so that I had to fall over his knees. He adjusted my position so that my cock was tight against his right thigh and my bare bottom was slightly raised up. He reached across with his left hand and pulled me close into his body. Seemingly satisfied with my position Mick began to spank me.

He began with a steady and persistent rhythm. His spanks were very regular and delivered with more force than my warm-up. He alternated his spanks on each cheek in a side-to-side pattern -- left, right, left, right ... My bottom was soon hot and smarting and I was wriggling and gasping with each spank. Mick continued apace and I found myself basking in the warm glow spreading from my bottom to my genitals. I was able to rub my cock against Mick's thighs and was starting to get really aroused, again!

Mick must have sensed I was getting "into the rhythm" so he decided to mix things up. He paused my spanking and rubbed and massaged both my cheeks for a minute or so. He slid his hand between my thighs and fondled my cock and balls, squeezing them quite firmly! However, he soon got back to the business in hand -- my spanking. Up to that point his spanks had been confined to the area of my cheeks from the very top of each cheek to the soft underside, paying particular attention to the "sitting area". Mick now increased his target area to include the tops of the back of my thighs. This was a whole new ball-game for me. I had NEVER been spanked on my thighs.

It was those spanks landing at the top of my thighs that really got my attention; they were an order of magnitude more intense. I was no longer relaxing and riding with the pain. I was reacting to the pain. My struggles were futile with my palms taking my weight and my legs dangling over his knees, but I still struggled. After Mick tracked a few inches down my thighs, he started over at the midpoint, but this time his side-to-side pattern was abandoned. He delivered four hard, deliberate spanks to the same spot, before picking another spot to repeat the process. It was a relief when he changed targets, but the relief was brief.

I wasn't exactly crying, but I was not silent. Pleas and protests erupted with this new pattern, and tears were forming. If I'd been aware of them, I would have stopped them immediately, but all my attention was concentrated on the inferno fanned by that hand.

Mick changed tack again. This time he attacked the same area with each slap; he gave me a total of six ALL on exactly the same place. The first one or two were not uncomfortable or painful, numbers three and four I began to feel and five and six were definitely uncomfortable. I could feel the heat building in my bottom by the time he had finished. He spanked me so fast that it had only taken about 5 seconds for the first half dozen spanks. He immediately changed his attack to the top of my right cheek in exactly the same fashion. He moved to the middle of my cheek with his third set and by now I was starting to feel his efforts. My entire right cheek was starting to feel very warm and tingling. This spanking technique was new and totally unfamiliar to me! However, it seemed to me to be really effective!

I prepared myself for my left cheek to feel his wrath but I was mightily surprised when he moved his target to the back of my right thigh; his chosen point was just about central. It never occurred to me that someone would punish me by spanking the backs of my thighs. However, I quickly understood why he chose that as a target; the slaps, or spanks, on the very tender backs of my thighs were PAINFUL and they hurt much more than a conventional spanking on my bottom. I expected him to move on to my other cheek but instead he repeated his routine; six slaps on the bottom, then top, then middle, then thigh, then bottom, then top and so it continued, all the time building the burning sensation and the discomfort in just my right bottom cheek. The rhythm and tempo were unrelenting; the spanks landed so rapidly that there was not time for my bottom to feel each one and they just merged into one massive hurt, especially on the back of my thigh. My bottom was very soon extremely hot and stinging; it must have been a violent shade of red from Mick's viewpoint. I was trying hard not to wriggle or squirm and I was desperately trying not to grunt or shout out. I was struggling to get away from his assault but he held me remarkably tightly and I had no alternative other than to accept my plight and hope it would soon be over. Each pass on my right cheek was about 24 spanks; there must have been at least 10 passes so somewhere in the order of 200+ spanks on just the one bottom cheek. I was wriggling, squirming, grunting, gasping and begging.

The spanking simply started all over again but on my left cheek; everything remained the same just the target was different. The pain and discomfort from the spanking was exactly the same for me and again I was very quickly wriggling, squirming, grunting, gasping and begging. I lost all sense of time and had no idea of how many spanks I had received or how long I had been across Mick's knees; I just lay there wriggling, kicking my legs and struggling to get free, pleading with him. Mick released me and I tried to get to my feet but I was so drained from my punishment that I could not stand up without Mick pushing me off his lap. This was no random spanking by an inexperienced novice but a coordinated and well-practiced discipline technique by an experienced spanker. His technique was superb and was well able to discipline me in a manner that was extremely effective, painful and that I would remember for a very long time.

I stumbled into my "naughty corner" and breathed a sigh of relief. My bottom was on fire! I wondered what Mick had in store for me. My cock was still leaking pre-cum as the spanking, although severe, had me really aroused!

"Wendy it's time for you to suck my cock. You had best be a good gurl today and swallow my full load. I have been saving my spunk for you and you can expect a real mouthful today!" Mick said.

"Yes Master. Thank you for saving your spunk for me. I will swallow every drop." I replied.

I had never even seen another man's cock before. I had already sucked Mick's cock and now I was about to suck his cock until he unloaded his spunk into my mouth. I was really in the mood to suck his magnificent cock. My mouth was dribbling as I opened it and tried to take him in. I had to really stretch my lips and open my mouth very wide to get his glans into my mouth. It was a real struggle to get my lips past the thick ridge of his corona. I moved him in and out my mouth slowly so I could adjust to his size. I thought I might be able to deep throat him even though his glans was so huge. I also felt compelled to try, hoping that maybe one day I could. My mouth had become devoted to this cock and I wanted to be able to suck down every inch of it. I picked up my speed as I got more used to him, coating his shaft with my saliva. I pulled his cock from my mouth so I could admire it as I stroked it. It looked even more enticing as it glistened with my spit. I looked down to see that my own cock was at full attention. In fact I don't think I had ever been as hard.

I had lost all control of myself. The only thing that mattered right now was sucking his cock until he came in my mouth. It was like a drug to me. My hands grasped on to his ass to hold him in place. I couldn't bear him to take it away again until he came. My mouth was completely full of cock! The problem was I had about 2 more inches of hard flesh still to go in front of me! He slid his cock in and out. I couldn't close my mouth at all; he was just using my tongue and roof of my mouth as his pussy. His hips moved back and forth, pushing his cock into my mouth then pulling it back. My involuntary grunts seemed to turn him on even more as he started to push even deeper. I managed to get my right hand around the base of his penis so that as he pumped in and out of my mouth I could reduce the length of cock going into my mouth but at the same time I could use my hand to wank his shaft. Even with my hand in place I couldn't help myself but to gag. As the spit ran out of my mouth, tears started running from my eyes, he told me that he was going to cum in my mouth.

I could taste his salty pre-cum leaking on to my tongue. The more it leaked the harder I sucked. I used my left hand to cup his balls, massaging them to coax out every last drop of their gooey nectar. His hands gripped my shoulders and I felt his scrotum tighten up and his balls contract and shrink. He was about to cum and I plunged as much of his cock into my mouth as I could possibly stand -- gagging noisily with the effort. He groaned loudly. I knew what was going to happen and I knew what I had to do to get what I wanted; his full load of spunk in my mouth. He was grunting and moaning, but still kept thrusting his rock hard cock in and out of my mouth; fucking me hard and deep.

All of a sudden he froze and for a split second I didn't know what was wrong. Then I felt his entire shaft expand in my mouth and his balls contract to the size of walnuts. I knew he was seconds away from cumming. He continued fucking my mouth and I continued to get as much of his cock into my mouth as possible. Mick took me by complete surprise when he suddenly grabbed my head and pulled me forcefully onto his cock. Mick's cock exploded when I was not ready, his cum blasted into my mouth uncomfortably quickly, making me gag and splutter. I felt his cock twitch and spasm inside me, and experienced the incredibly exhilarating feeling of my mouth being filled up with his hot gooey cum. I'd only been able to get just over half his cock out of my mouth before he roared like a lion and erupted like a volcano -- the practical outcome of this was that his super-heated cockhead was at the back of my throat when it started to spew his sperm. After having his massive cock deep in my throat the first thing my body had to do was exhale, but my lungs were already full, so as his first massive jet of seed left his cock I was exhaling -- driving spunk out through my nose as he was shooting it into my mouth. I sneezed spunk and it went everywhere!

I had to inhale, but it was at the same instant as his second and third pumps; and I swallowed all of his cum straight down my throat, including half the cum that had shot up into my nose. My whole air-starved body was instantly filled with the overwhelming sensation of the smell and taste of his salty, thick, gooey and pungent semen. By now Mick had shoved his cock deep into the back of my throat as he relentlessly unloaded wave after wave. I could feel his balls, still heavy in my hand, pulse and throb as they unloaded more and more of their milky-spunky cargo. He had more than a week of overactive semen production and apparently his cock and balls were getting rid of his spunk like there was no tomorrow. My mouth was full of his cock and the back of my throat was filling rapidly with his never-ending flood of sperm.

I had no choice but to swallow the hot, sticky, delicious mess. My swallowing only milked the head of his cock, triggering it to send some more cum. I'm not sure how much semen he shot into my mouth but it seemed endless. His cockhead just kept fountaining more and more of the hot, thick, sticky liquid, and he moaned and grunted with the effort of ejaculating it all into my mouth. For the most part I was just happy I could breathe again, so I just kept swallowing and swallowing as he pumped and pumped. The act of swallowing his semen was amazing. Listening to him grunt and moan with delight as his penis fed his sperm deep inside my mouth was very satisfying.

Even though his cock was starting to deflate, and the surges of goo became a trickle, I still hadn't gotten used to the pulses of cream he was feeding me. So, when Mick finally pulled his cock out of my mouth, I was surprised to feel like something very special had just been taken away from me. He sighed heavily and wiped his cock off in my hair. The smell and taste of his massive load filled my senses; my sinuses were stinging with his sperm, which was running out of both my mouth and nose. I could feel it all over my face, and see streaks of it on his legs where my mouth had been unable to contain it all. I looked up at his cock; a small glob of goo clung to the tip of his piss slit as he handled his cock and, without thinking, my tongue shot out of my mouth and caught the glob as it hung there. I worked the tip of my tongue deep into his piss slit to make sure I'd got it all.

Mick shuddered with delight, and another weak spurt of seed emerged which I swallowed greedily. I wrapped my lips around the tip of his cock and sucked hard to try and coax out a little more sperm, but Mick had finally completed his delivery and pushed me back with his other hand. I contented myself with happily licking up the remnants of his love juice from his thighs.

"Wendy you have done really well. You have indeed been a good gurl for our first meeting. I have up to this point been testing you and your reactions to my orders. I am pleased to say that I am very impressed with everything I have seen. I have spanked you a LOT since my arrival and that was intentional as I wanted to judge whether or not you could meet my standards. Although all the spankings were by hand I got a really good feel for your tolerances. Do you recall how many times you have been spanked?" Mick asked.

"No Master I'm sorry but I lost count." I replied.

"Wendy I spanked your bare bottom a total of seven times with a grand total of about 500 spanks. Each of the spankings was in a different position. Each of the spankings was administered using a different technique. You were stood in the corner with your hands on your head for a total of approximately 30 minutes. You wanked me off. You had a "ruined" orgasm and swallowed your own spunk. You sucked my cock a total of 2 times; the last one I shot my load into your sexy mouth. You swallowed my spunk. We managed to achieve all that in just over one hour. Impressive! Well done. Before we move on to do some maid training can I know how it was for you?" Mick enquired.

"Master I had a fantastic time and I must thank you. My first "proper" spanking over your knees was unbelievable and I thoroughly enjoyed sucking your gorgeous sexy cock. Your spunk tasted delicious. Thank you Master." I replied.

"Wendy you are to go upstairs and clean yourself up. Report back to me in 15 minutes." Mick ordered.