All Comments on 'First Cums Fuck, then Cums Marriage'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oops

The low score was an accident. Sorry. Can't seem to undo it. It was a good story.

SouthernSamanthaSouthernSamanthaover 8 years ago

Loved it! Hot and sexy!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Loved the story and the big cock. .. . Yum....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Remember!!!!!!!

This story would have been tops. The professor that Joey married had no name, what a waste..

TREKnRayTREKnRayover 8 years ago
Nylons

This whole story was like a fantasy of mine that was realized with a nurse friend of mine. To end it with WHITE nylons was the best ending you could have given this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Nicely done

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Got my cock back to life!

LOVED IT!!!!!!! SSL, you never cease to fucking amaze me at the depth of your knowledge of the male side of the sexual union! I have spent my whole life "fucking around" with sexually related reading material and yours is absolutely the hottest fucking fuck reading I have ever seen!!

I've taken about a six month vacation from reading fuck stories - just back today - and my cock is SO GLAD we read your contribution, You, Ma'am, have the ability to instantly rouse my penis to full erection with your magnificent and sexually specific writing style!! Other writers on Literotica just don't "measure up" if I can use that term usually used to describe a deficient cock to complement your writing and writing style!

I can't help but believe that spending time with my erect penis buried in your warm wet vagina would be even more instructive as I believe you have to fully understand how to do something very well in order to be able to write about in convincingly.

If what I just said is in fact true - I can only say that you and you alone must be the best fuck the world has ever fucking known!!!!!!!! I wish I could find out for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You keep my cock like a rock

SSL, I fucking love your writing and wish I could meet you, knowing in my own mind that I have as the ulterior motive burying my seven inch rock hard cock in your sweet tight wet pussy and filling it with cum till it runs out and runs down your leg.

Then after recapturing my erection, beg you for a blow job and another fuck and then ANY FUCKING FORM OF PERVERTED SEX YOU WANT!!!!!

After reading as many of your unbelievably sexy fucktales as I have, I feel like I almost know you well enough to just come out and tell you I need to join you for a pussy-cock feast the like of which neither of us has enjoyed - at least for a long time - I'm sure you have had some high old fucks as knowledgably and convincingly as you write about fucking. You couldn't get into some of the incredible detail you do if you haven't experienced those things - and I for one - would LOVE to experience them with you again!

gunmakergunmakeralmost 8 years ago

You never cease to amaze me. You keep coming up with hot new stories. Don't stop!

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Good story, but...

Good story, I liked, but is a short tale, with hot sex and only a little romance.

This story have a possibility's to be more romantic and long tale.

Anyway, I give you 5*.

Good job.

I apologize for my English, is not my native language.

TrollTureTrollTureover 5 years ago
Good story

Loved the sexy professor, very hot!

But the guy had such a high opinion of himself. Conceited as fuck!

His sexy body, dazzling smile, his sexy talk etc. Even if it is true it's unbecoming to actually say so, at least in a story intended for other guys to read. Maybe I'm in a minority but I hate guys who talk like that!

But still, sexy story.

HungBigBenHungBigBenalmost 4 years ago

Excellent work....thank you for sharing. But words...adjectives....like "big" and "voluptuous" and "full" are easy to write but not definitive. For some...7" is "big"...for others it's "average", and others it's "huge". Just an observation. Thank you again....on Literotica...a good "romance" story is welcome. Thank you a third time. Big Ben aka the life support system for the King Anaconda.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Nice story but kind of short. It really needed a little more substance in the storyline.as to where or how they ended up and into what kind of a relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story.

Excellent banter.

Loved it.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

sweet story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
finally!

Finally, a romance story from the author! This one is well-written but much too short. As such, it needs to be continued with more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked most of it, but the paragraph stating "I had always played it safe after hooking up, never calling the next day, always following the three day rule I read about in some book on how to manipulate women", rings really creepy.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

247. I enjoyed this story, but was expecting several more experiences as the two began to KNOW each other.. Not that I expect any continuation because you seem to enjoy writing for the contests instead of story sontinuation for the readers. Also, the people who proofread your stories really miss a lot of typos that seem to occur from dictating the story. Overall you are agood and prolific writer, but let’s face it , there are only so many ways to describe pussy and cock. But thanks for keeping the subject active.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is not romance.

This isn't even a modelling story.

And to tease with the lesbian at the beginning...

So much potential... what a waste of effort.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...