First Cums Granny, Then Cums Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DesiSonny
DesiSonny
68 Followers

I felt my balls tighten and my dick jutted out thick spurts of warm cum against the bathroom wall. I gently bit down on grandma's tit and began sweating profusely. She held on to me and caressed the back of my head lovingly like a mother.

My dick began to soften against her soapy hands. I swallowed dry air and unlatched my mouth from grandma's tit. But just before I pulled away, I gently kissed her breast. Grandma smiled shyly.

"Thanks grandma." I said, looking at her angelic face.

Grandma looked at my now flacid dick and smiled. "It must've been a long time since you..." Grandma hesitated.

"It has been." I said, knowingly.

She washed my cum off her hands with water and looked down at her own body and sighed.

"I'm all wet." She said, wiping off stray soap suds from her curvaceous body.

"Yeah." I said, lustfully looking at her. My dick began to grow in size, looking at the wet goddess in front of me.

"So soon?!" Grandma was shocked at my virility. "You just came! I can't do it again." She said with a hint of pride in her voice.

"It's all because of you grandma."' I hugged her, pressing my hardening dick against her.

"You naughty boy." she said, hugging me back and pushing her breasts against my chest. "Now be a good boy and get me a fresh saree from the cupboard. This one is too wet."

I let go of her obediently and wrapped a towel around my torso. Grandma had begun undressing her saree and I stood watching her. She held her saree against her chest and looked at me questioningly.

"I was just hoping to fill my eyes with your nakedness again." I said and winked at her. Grandma giggled like a teenager and pushed me out of the door forcefully.

I stepped out of the bathroom and ran into my mother's soft bosom. "Watch where you're going!" mom said, irritated. I stood in my tracks, surprised to see her there.

"Where's your grandma?" She asked.

"In... inside." I fumbled. "We were just... ummm..."

"He asked me to wash his back." Grandma called out from inside. "I got wet, so I just asked him to get me a fresh saree." She stepped out of the bathroom holding her unwrapped saree against her chest. "You go finish your bath, I'll manage." Grandma said, kissing my cheek like nothing had transpired between us in the last few minutes.

"Oh, ok." Mom said.

"But were you washing his back for so long?" I heard mom ask grandma as I slipped back into the bathroom.

I was greeted to a waft of delicious smells from the kitchen as I stepped out of the bathroom. My stomach grumbled in hunger. Unable to contain myself, still wrapped in just a towel around my waist, I walked towards the kitchen, leaving a trail of dripping water behind me.

"Ummm... something smells delicious!" I asked, peeping into the kitchen.

"Oh nothing special, just some kheer (an Indian milk based sweet) and some pakodas (deep fried onion fritters)." Mom said, not taking her eyes off the vessel of bubbling kheer on the stove. Grandma was dropping a fresh batch of pakodas into the hot oil.

"What's the occasion?" I asked, stepping into the kitchen.

"You are the occasion my..." Mom stopped in her tracks looking at me. "Arre, what is this?!" she exclaimed. Grandma turned to look at me and eyed my wet body questioningly.

"Go wear some clothes! See you're dripping water all over the floor!" Mom said, mock angrily. "You don't want another accident like what happened to your grandmother earlier, do you?" She asked, oblivious to the fact that her mother had just jerked me off a few minutes ago in the bathroom.

"Well..." I put my finger on my chin, as if to think. "Maybe that isn't a bad idea." I said and put my hand on my waist. Mom immediately held out her pallu against my waist.

"You shameless boy!" She slapped my ass gently. "Go get dressed, or no food for you." She said, shooing me from the kitchen. I gingerly held out my hand to pick a pakoda from the plate, but it was just out of reach. Mom came dangerously close to me and I could feel the tip of her boobs press against my chest. Grandma cheerfully held the plate of pakodas closer to me and I picked one from the top.

The one that had just been taken out of the hot oil. "Ouch!" I yelled, as I tossed the pakoda from one hand to the other, trying to cool it. Grandma started laughing at my plight, while my mother continued to get me out of the kitchen.

I felt the towel slipping from my waist, and I immediately put the hot pakoda into my mouth and grabbed the falling towel. As soon as I bit into the hot pakoda, hot steam filled my mouth. I quickly began to blow on it and danced out of the kitchen, still clutching my towel, leaving my mother and grandma in splits.

The festive lunch drew away homesickness at once. I had a hearty meal while mom and grandma fussed over me. It was a simple meal, but just what my heart and tummy needed. I felt alright for the first time in over a year.

"Why don't you take a nap?" Mom suggested, noticing me yawn for the fourth time. "You seem tired after all the travel." She said, ruffling my hair.

"Or it was the heavy lunch!" Grandma laughed, patting my bulged tummy. Mom joined in laughing.

"Why, aren't you guys full?" I said, and began tapping their tummies over their sarees. Soon, I was tickling their tummies and playing with their navels. While mom and grandma were laughing, I was getting aroused. This was the first time I'd touched their private parts. In the commotion, both their hands brushed against my hardness, and they withdrew immediately. I pulled away my hand as well, and we sat in silence for a couple of seconds.

"Well, you better go take a nap now." Mom said "I'll go clean up." She got up to go into the kitchen.

"No mom!" I protested and held her hand. "Why don't we sleep together? You can clean the kitchen later."

Mom looked at grandma for approval. Grandma nodded and smiled. "It's okay, you can clean the kitchen later." She said. "Let's take a nap now, I'm feeling tired too." Grandma yawned.

Soon, the three of us were on the queen sized bed in the only bedroom in the house. Grandma and I shared a blanket, while mom was under a different blanket next to me. I pressed my raging hardon on grandma's ass as I spooned her. She didn't seem to mind. Soon, my eyelids grew heavy and I dozed off.

The sky was a dark shade of purple by the time I woke up. I could hear the sounds of the ringing bell from the pooja room. I got up, still groggy from the nap and peered out of the room to see mom and grandma standing in front of the little pooja room, praying. I got off the bed and freshened up.

"Had a good sleep?" Mom asked me, smearing a pinch of sacred ash on my forehead. I nodded in agreement, and yawned again.

"You're still sleepy huh!" Mom pinched my cheeks. "You must've been so tired." she said apologetically.

The rest of the night was largely uneventful. I gave sly glances at grandma, hoping she'd give me some signals about any possible action that night. But I had no such luck. Mom and grandma fussed over me during dinner again and we retired to bed soon after. Just like the afternoon, mom and grandma slept by my side. I cuddled grandma and drifted off to sleep, replaying the bathroom incident from that afternoon.

Chapter 2: The Sweetest Birthday

"Happy Birthday!"

I awakened to the sounds of cheering and laughter in the middle of the night. It took me a few minutes to awaken completely.

"What... what's happening." I said, rubbing my eyes.

Mom and grandma were sitting on the bed, looking excited. Grandma had a bowl of jamoon (an Indian sweet drenched in sugar syrup) in her hand.

"It's your birthday today!" Mom said, excited. "Did you forget?" She picked up a jamoon and put it in my mouth. It was still warm and juicy and sweet. Being woken up in the middle of the night was worth this sweet treat. I ate it and licked her fingers. Mom giggled.

"Sorry I couldn't get you a proper cake." Mom apologised.

"It's okay mom." I hugged her. "But when did you make this?" I said, pointing at the jamoon.

"Just after you went to bed." Grandma answered. She too picked up a sweet and fed me. Grandma tried to feed me the entire thing, but I only took a bite, so the rest of the sweet fell flat on my knee. Grandma laughed off her clumsiness. I picked up the fallen piece and tried to put it in my mouth, but grandma forced my hand towards her mouth.

"Hmm... so sweet..." she said, orgasmicly.

Mom laughed at her. "Amma, you ate 3 of them while we were making it. Wasn't it as sweet then?"

"This piece has his flavour." Grandma said, pointing towards me and licking her sweet syrup laden finger. She then did the most unexpected. She bent down and licked the patches of sugar syrup on my bare knee.

"Amma!" Mom chastised her. "You're such a kid!"

"What can I say, your son is so sweet. Besides, it would attract ants, so I had to clean it up."

"And is that the way to clean it? Mom asked.

"The most effective way." Grandma said.

I suddenly flicked my finger in the bowl and smeared a blob of sugar syrup on grandma's chin, close to her lips. Mom and grandma looked at me questioningly. Grandma tried to wipe it off, but I held her hand firmly and shook my head as if saying no.

I leaned in and licked the sweet syrup off grandma's face.

"Mmmmm....." I moaned, mimicking grandma.

Both grandma and mom laughed. Mom slapped me softly on the shoulder. I started smooching grandma's chin and slowly progressed to chew on her lower lip.

"Ok ok, enough now." Mom said and tapped my shoulder. Grandma pushed me away and wiped her lower lip.

"Grandma is so sweet mom." I said, licking my lips.

"Such a naughty boy." She said, looking away in shyness.

"Now it's mom's turn." I said and dipped my finger into the bowl of sugary gooeyness.

"No no no!" Mom hesitated and put her hands up in protest.

"Please mom, just once!" I pleaded. But mom was in no mood to listen to me. In the commotion, I missed my mark and smeared the sugar syrup on her neck. Suddenly we both stopped. I gave her a wicked smile.

Mom immediately realised what was about to happen and tried to leap out of the bed. I quickly pounced on her and we both rolled on the bed.

"No no! I'm your mother, you are supposed to listen to me." Mom said, trying to get me off her. But I had her hands firmly clasped in mine and my legs wrapped around her waist. I rolled mom underneath me and looked at her neck hungrily.

"Oh look what you both have done! The bowl almost toppled over!" Grandma said, in mock anger.

"Amma say something!" Mom pleaded to her mother. But Grandma was just laughing at our antics and played deaf to mom's cries.

I cleared my throat and looked at mom. Her pallu had come undone and I was treated to a clear view of her deep cleavage. My dick began to harden instantly. Mom subtly turned her neck, as if giving me permission to relish the sweet syrup on her neck. I dove in like a hungry lion.

I sucked and licked on her neck. Mom was ticklish and was struggling underneath me, but I wouldn't leave her. I began nibbling her neck and mom started to moan softly. I was aroused even more.

I pushed my hardness into her waist, and mom accepted it willingly. She spread her legs for me and I started bucking my hips into her.

"Aahhhh mom...." I moaned in between my audible smooches. I rubbed my hard cock on mom's pussy over her clothes. Mom initially tried to push me away, but soon gave in and hugged me tightly as I dry humped her. Soon, I bucked my crotch into mom one last time and came hard in my underwear. I stopped and breathed heavily on mom's neck. Mom came to her senses and pushed me away. She adjusted her saree and averted her eyes. I wiped my lips and looked at her hungrily.

Grandma just looked at us in disbelief. Mom sat up, wiping the beads of sweat on her forehead and chest. She glanced at me and grandma sheepishly and looked away. I looked at grandma and winked at her. Grandma came to her senses and shook her head.

"Okay, tell me what do you want for your birthday?" Grandma asked as if nothing had happened just then.

I thought for a while, then replied, "Just being at home with you two with nothing to worry about is a gift enough." I pulled grandma and mom into a group hug. They both planted a kiss on my cheeks. I kissed each of their cheeks. Then I dove down to mom's neck and began smooching her. Mom cackled at this unexpected display of affection. She pushed me away, still laughing.

"I thought I could still see some sugar syrup." I said. Mom slapped me lightly.

"But tell us," mom said, "What birthday gift do you want?" Mom asked again.

"Okay, I want to share the sweetest jamoons with the sweetest mom and grandma." I said. "And I want to share it in the sweetest way possible."

Mom looked at me quizzically. We had just had jamoons.

So I took the bowl of jamoons from the table and put it on the bed. With both my hands behind my back, I leaned in and carefully picked a joom between my teeth. I turned to my grandma and nodded her to come close.

Grandma looked at mom and shrugged her shoulders.

I grunted, asking her to come closer quickly. Grandma leaned in and I placed the jamoon against her lips. Grandma opened her lips and accepted my gift. I pushed in unnecessarily close, so that our lips and teeth touched. Grandma bit her half of the jamoon and smiled.

"Mmmmmm...." I groaned, relishing each bite with my eyes closed. "This is even sweeter!" I proclaimed. "From now on we will eat jamoon just like this or not eat it at all."

Mom looked embarrassed and shy.

"Now your turn." I said, swallowing the sweet. Again, with my hands against my back, I bent down, picked up another jamoon and motioned mom to come near me. Mom shook her head to a no.

I beckoned her again. She shook her head again.

A drop of the sweet syrup fell on my leg again. This time grandma willingly licked the syrup. She looked up at mom and told her it is okay by nodding her head.

Mom shyly crept forward and opened her mouth. I leaned in and let her bite into the soft sweet. When she had her bite, I quickly stole a kiss on her lips. Mom pulled away and looked at me surprised.

"He is so unpredictable!" She said, swallowing the sweet.

"And you are so sweet mom!" I said. "Don't you agree grandma?" I said and suddenly smooched grandma.

She was taken aback by this unexpected kiss. We lost our balance and toppled on the bed. I shamelessly smooched grandma's lips and grandma gave in instinctively. I hugged her tightly and began kissing her all over her face and neck, completely forgetting mom was sitting right next to us.

I got off grandma and wiped my lips. "Don't you think mom is sweet?" I asked her.

"I don't know. I could only taste you." Grandma said, sitting up. Her pallu had come off and she didn't bother to adjust it.

"Ok ok enough of this sweet jamoon game. Let's go to bed, it's already late." Mom said and got off the bed and headed to the bathroom. I could hear mom washing her face. As grandma was taking away the jamoon I stopped her and put a jamoon between my teeth, half of it sticking out. Grandma looked at the bathroom door and quickly took a bite from the jamoon in my mouth. "Happy birthday" she mouthed and went to the kitchen.

It must've been around 3 when I woke up feeling extremely horny. The sweet foreplay with mom and grandma has ignited my hormones and I needed a release. Desperately. I looked at the two sexy queens sleeping beside me. Mom had turned away from me and I could see her broad back, inviting to be caressed and kissed.

I turned to the other side and saw grandma facing me. Her pallu had come undone and I could see her gorgeous breasts heaving rhythmically as she breathed. I sensed my hard dick stir at the sight of my grandma's chest.

I turned around and heard mom's soft breathing.

"Mom" I whispered loudly. She didn't respond.

"Mom" I whispered again. She was still sound asleep.

I turned the other side and pushed my hard dick against grandma's crotch. She stirred in her sleep, but didn't respond. Unable to contain my excitement, I buried my head against grandma's chest and began smooching her globules.

"Hey! What are you doing!" Grandma whispered.

"I want my birthday gift now grandma." I said, briefly looking up at her before getting back to licking and sucking her cleavage.

"What birthday gift?" She asked, making no attempt to pull me away from her.

"The one you gave me for my 18th birthday." I said, and bit into the nipple against the fabric of her blouse.

"NOT NOW!" She whispered harshly. "Later, aaahhhh when you take your bath." She said, moaning between her words.

I continued to chew on her nipple and pushed my hard dick on her waist. I slipped my hand underneath her saree and grabbed her bare ass and squeezed it hard.

Grandma let out an audible gasp and immediately shut her mouth with her hand. She leaned over me and looked at mom. She was still asleep.

"Ok fine." she said. "But be quiet." She put her hand on my hardness and was visibly impressed. "You seem to get bigger each year."

I smooched her uncontrollably. Grandma reciprocated gleefully. "Let me give you that birthday gift." She said, and went down on me. She pulled down my shorts, and my dick sprang out against the coarse fabric of the bedsheet. Grandma made me turn to the side, with my back to mom, and got to work.

She licked my shaft from the balls to the tip, teasingly. I put my hand on her head hastily, trying to push my entire length into her mouth impatiently. She took my hand off her head and held my cock with one hand. Her palm was lubricated with her saliva and she smeared it all over my cock.

Without wasting time, grandma took the entire length of my shaft into her mouth. She sealed her lips at the base of my cock, and I could feel my cock throbbing against the back of her throat. She began sucking me, bobbing her head as her lips and tongue caressed the entire length of my veiny cock. I was in seventh heaven.

Soon I was about to cum. Instinctively, I put my hands over grandma's head and pushed my cock deep into her throat. Grandma gagged as I jutted thick cum in spurts.

Suddenly I felt mom's side of the bed stir. I strained my neck and saw mom turning towards me.

I quickly withdrew my cock from grandma's mouth and turned around to face mom. The blanket covering my now softening dick. I moved towards mom and cuddled up to her.

"Shhh... " I said, patting my mom to sleep. Grandma hugged me from behind, pushing her bosom against my back.

Chapter 3: Caught In The Act

"Good morning sleepy head" mom said, as I woke up. She ruffled my hair and kissed my cheeks. "Happy birthday again!" She said, I could clearly see her free hanging breasts inside her nighty as she bent down. I felt my cock harden and adjusted my thighs to cover it.

Just then grandma came in and wished me again. I pulled them both on the bed and started cuddling and kissing them. Mom and grandma began giggling and kissing me back. I made my hardness very obvious by pushing it on mom and grandma deliberately.

"Looks like the birthday boy is very excited." Grandma said, naughtily.

"You both excite me!" I said and kissed her.

"Go get up." Mom told me. "Take a bath and get ready."

"Grandma, will you bathe me like always?"

"Of course," Grandma said. "Let me get the oil."

I got ready and grandma brought a bowl of warm oil. I stripped down to my underwear and grandma began applying oil on my hair and my body. When mom wasn't looking she slipped her hand underneath the underwear and caressed my dick. She pulled down my foreskin and massaged the bulbous head generously.

Soon mom walked into the room and grandma took her hands off me. "Now just sit here for 15 minutes. I'll give you a bath later."; She said and walked away.

DesiSonny
DesiSonny
68 Followers