First Cums Granny, Then Cums Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom looked at my naked body lustfully as I took my own sweet time to get dressed. She forced herself to look away when I acknowledged her eyes of lust with a naughty smile.

Mom and I set the table in silence. Only the sounds of utensils and the faint sound of grandma bathing filled the air. Both of us were aware of the taboo antics that had just ended with grandma and it just didn't seem right to talk about it just yet.

"Oops, sorry!" mom apologised when she spilled some water on me accidentally. A good part of my tshirt and my pant were wet.

Mom began dabbing the wet patches with the edge of her pallu and she didn't shy away from patting down my crotch either. My dick began to harden and it didn't go unnoticed by her.

"Maybe you should remove your t-shirt, it's too wet." she suggested. Taking a step back and looking at me.

I obliged and stripped off the wet tshirt without hesitation. Mom took a good look at me from top to bottom. I made no attempts to conceal the tent in my pants and proudly displayed it to mom.

"What is this?" mom said, and came close to me and examined the left side of my neck. I could feel her warm breath on my bare skin and felt aroused. "It looks like an insect bite or somethi..." Mom stopped in her tracks.

"That's a bite from grandma insect, mom." I said and laughed. Mom blushed a beetroot red and turned away.

I grabbed mom by the waist and pulled her on to me. Her breasts pressed against my chest and my hard cock pushed against her crotch. "Why don't you leave a mark on the other side mom?" I said and offered my neck to her.

"What are you doing? You just had a... with you grandma... like..." mom fumbled her words as I held her and began rubbing my crotch into her.

"So what mom? She's not you. Besides, I'm still so hungry..." I said and planted a kiss on mom's lips.

Mom was taken aback by this sudden expression of lust. She resisted for a bit, as if fighting her own inhibitions. I cupped my palm on her breast and she gave in easily.

She opened her mouth in a gasp and I quickly slid my tongue inside her mouth. I pushed myself on her and she took a couple of steps back and landed against the wall next to the dining table.

Mom began to moan in pleasure as I began to smooch the lips and suck on her tongue. She grabbed my bare body and held on to me tightly.

I snaked my hands on her waist and slowly went lower and cupped her butt cheeks and violently squeezed them. Mom let out an audible gasp, but quickly resumed smooching.

I slowly lifted her saree and slipped my hands on her bare thighs. The touch of my bare skin on hers was electrifying for the both of us. I sneaked my hands underneath the hem of her panties at her legs and squeezed her soft, plump butt cheeks. Mom giggled like a girl and kissed my cheeks.

I planted my face on her neck and began to suckle on her bare skin. My fingers found their way to her pussy lips. Mom was dripping wet. She let out a low moan as my fingers traced the outline of her pussy lips. Mom spread her legs a little, giving me easy access to her juicy love hole. She held onto me tightly, not wanting to let go. But her lips sang a different song.

"N... no... this is... wrong" she whimpered feebly into my ears. I disregarded her concerns and pulled away the crotch of her panties, exposing her supple pussy lips. Mom gasped loudly as my long, slender middle finger slipped into her juicy wet pussy without any resistance. I gently pulled it out and put it back in, now accompanied by my index finger.

Mom jerked her left leg aside and stood on her toes as I buried my finger right up to my knuckles. As I fingerbanged her, mom whipped some words of resistance, without meaning any. When I slowed down, she would buck her hips into my hand, as if wanting more.

Soon the empty protests stopped and she gave herself completely to me. I got wilder and began to finger fuck her cunt faster and harder. She bucked her hips into my hands wildly. I slapped her ass a couple of times, and she let out squeals of pleasure.

It was the right time for the next phase of our taboo relationship.

I pulled mom away from the wall and pushed her onto the table. I pounced on her and began to smooch her again. I grabbed her neck with one hand and with the other I pulled down the wet panties till her knees. Mom was only too eager to oblige.

I lifted her saree till her waist, still smooching her. I broke away the kiss to take a look at my mother. She was naked from the waist down, with her legs spread wide open as if inviting me. Her crotch was covered in stubbles of pubic hair, as if she had shaved it earlier that week.

My mouth watered as I saw her glistening pink pussy. I dove right in and began to smooch her pussy lips. Mom gasped loudly and grabbed my hair tightly. The pain was pleasurable. I put my hands underneath her ass and positioned her thick thighs over my shoulder.

I ate her out hungrily. I tracked the entire length of her slit with my tongue - right from the edge of her asshle till the tip of her clitoris. I parted her labia with the tip of my tongue and flicked her clitoris with the tip of my tongue. Mom bucked her hips into my face, almost smashing in my teeth.

I gently held her erect clitoris between my lips and began to suck on it. Mom tightened the hold of her legs around my neck. My fingers dug deep into her ass cheeks.

I pushed my tongue into her pussy hole, as deep as it would go and licked her insides while pressing my nose on her clitoris. Mom grabbed my hair tighter and pushed my face deeper into her thighs. I could barely breathe, but I didn't care.

My hands left the comforting hold on her ass and travelled up her waist to grab her breasts. Her prominently erect nipples were jutting against the fabric of her thin blouse. Mom's hands joined mine as I mauled her boobs. She quickly unhooked her blouse and gave me free access to her naked tits.

I pinched her nipples hard. Mom moaned my name. "Aaahhh... easy there tiger." she said, grabbing my hands and guiding my palm over her breasts.

I wrapped my lips around mom's erect clit and began to suck on it hungrily. Mom bucked her hips in my face and arched back, enjoying the feeling of my tongue on her love button. Mom's thighs wrapped around my neck and pulled me in closer to her love hole. She began whimpering.

I knew she was close to climax. I pushed a finger up her ass and mom squealed in pleasure. She jutted out warm streams of her jism all over my face.

Soon I felt her body go limp. Her thighs loosened around my neck and her hands no longer gripped my hair. I raised my head and saw her heaving breasts, covered in beads of sweat.Beyond her heaving breasts, I saw grandma coming out of the room. Wrapped in a fresh saree, and her damp hair tied in a towel, she bit her lower lip and gave me an approving nod.

I smiled back at grandma and wiped my lips.

THE END