First Cums Granny, Then Cums Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I noticed mom taking a peek at my erection as she was placing the clothes inside the cupboard. I stroked the damp underwear on my hardness and smiled at her knowingly. Mom turned beet red and left the room in a hurry.

"Aaahhh.. Stop being so wild" Grandma chastised me as I forced myself on her. We were in the bathroom and grandma was filling the bucket with hot water. Watching mom check out my erection had got me excited. Grandma put her hand on my hard dick and squeezed gently. She looked at my naughtily and bit her lower lip.

I lunged forward and began smooching her lips. She opened herself to me and I massaged her tongue with mine. I grabbed her body and pressed my erection on her.

"Uff.. You're uncontrollable today!" She said, "What's gotten into you?" She quickly pulled down my underwear and my erect dick sprang out. She looked at it proudly and licked her lower lip.

Grandma pulled back the foreskin and massaged the head gently. I grabbed grandma's boobs and began fondling it. I squeezed her erect nipples over her blouse and she moaned softly. My hands moved to her hooks and grandma immediately held my hand and shook her head to a no.

So I cupped her breasts and put my head on her cleavage and licked her globules to my heart's content.

Grandma grabbed the back of my head and smooched me like a hungry cat feasting on her kill. She pushed me back when she was done and I fell back against the bathroom wall.

She squatted down, dutifully pulling up her saree to expose her slender thighs. She gingerly held my cock with both her hands and licked the length of my cock with the tip of her tongue. I was thrown aback in pleasure. She wrapped her luscious lips around the head of my cock and sucked like her life depended on it. She slowly inched her mouth down the length of my cock until my balls were caressing her chin. When she withdrew her face from my crotch, her nose was red, her eyes were watering and my cock was glistening with a thick coating of her saliva.

She dove back in, unforgivingly pleasuring me to no bounds. This time, her head was bobbing up and down as she sucked my cock like a seasoned whore.

Soon I was ready to blow. I grabbed her head, not as a means of support but to face fuck her. Grandma understood what I wanted and she began sucking me fast and hard until I came into her mouth. She gagged as thick ropes of my cum hit the back of her throat, but soon regained her composure and sucked me off till the last drop slid down her throat.

She took my softening cock out of her mouth and kissed it gently. "I don't know if you gave me a gift or if I gave you a gift." She said, standing up and adjusting her saree to cover up her treasures.

I pulled her close and began smooching her neck. Grandma giggled loudly, "Aaahh... that feels ticklish!" she protested and pushed me away. "Just one gift per birthday." She said and winked at me.

Suddenly, I noticed movement near the door out of the corner of my eyes. I glanced towards the door and saw mom looking at us in shock.

I immediately let go of grandma as if I was struck by lightning. Grandma looked at me questioningly and followed my gaze. The playful, naughty expression on her face changed to shock and shame immediately.

She quickly fixed and saree and rushed past mom without saying a word. Mom gave grandma a cursory glance and transfixed her eyes on me. She looked at me from top to bottom. I covered my crotch area with my hands, my dick had softened in shock. I could feel her gaze burn through my skin and was feeling more naked than ever.

She had caught her own mother sucking off her son fair and square. I didn't know how long she had been watching us, but I did know there was no way we could deny it. Mom walked away shutting the bathroom door behind her, like nothing had happened.

Chapter 4: A Scandalous Past

I quickly got out, with a towel wrapped around my waist. I was sweating all over, unsure what music I'd have to face next. And of all days, this had to happen on my birthday! Not that it would be much different if mom had found out on any other day.

Mom had neatly laid out new clothes for me on the bed. A smile crept on my face unknowingly. This was the regular ritual on my birthday. Mom would always put out my clothes for me before I got out of the bath.

The tshirt and jeans were a perfect fit. But I had no courage to face mom. Not yet anyway. I sat on the bed, fully dressed in new clothes, mustering the courage to get out of the room.

That's when mom came into the room and I instinctively stood up and looked down in shame.

"Hmmm... this looks good on you." Mom walked up to me and smoothed the creases on the t-shirt. She lifted my chin and our eyes locked, for a brief second before I averted them.

"Mom... I'm... I'm sorry..." I muttered, anticipating a thrashing.

"Come, let's have breakfast." she said and walked out of the room.

I was confused. Why didn't mom say anything about me and grandma? Why was she behaving like nothing had happened?

I quietly followed mom's instructions and went to the dining table. Mom had prepared a spread of my favourite dishes. The delicious aroma would have raised my appetite if it was any other day. But given the circumstances, I wasn't feeling particularly hungry.

I peeked into the kitchen, and found grandma giving final touches to a dish with mom by her side. That was really strange.

The three of us ate in silence. I played with my food, mostly eating a nibble every now and then when goaded by mom. But my eyes darted between mom and grandma. Grandma refused to look at me and mom just gave me a smile when she caught me looking at her.

I spent the rest of the day holed up in my room. I couldn't understand what was going on in mom's head. I would peek out, hoping to catch grandma alone, but I had no such luck. I really wanted to ask her if mom had told her anything.

"Lunch?" mom asked, peeking into my room.

"I'm not hungry, mom." I said and sat up on the bed.

Mom looked at me for a few seconds. I was unsure what to make of it. She turned around to leave the room.

"Mom." I called out to her.

She stopped and turned back at me.

"I'm sorry mom." I said, and a wave of shame engulfed me. I felt weak and didn't have the strength to look into her eyes. "It was a moment of weakness. You know, with grandma and... I didn't mean it to happen... I just... It was..." My carefully rehearsed apology had gone for a toss.

Mom sat next to me and lovingly put her hand on my thighs. "It's okay." she said.

I looked up and found her smiling at me, like nothing had happened.

"I swear mom, this was the first time..."

"Really?" Mom looked at me like she knew I was lying.

I looked down in shame.

"But we didn't really... you know, go all the way. It was just... that..." I fumbled tyrig to tell her politely that I hadn't technically fucked her mother's pussy.

"I really wouldn't have minded if you'd gone all the way." Mom said. "I'd rather it was you than some stranger, again, who'd potentially ruin our family name."

I looked at mom questioningly. Mom let out a forced laugh and sat comfortably on the bed.

"Look, there are some things I didn't want to tell you, ever. But given the situation, I think you should know about it."

I listened intently.

"I was just about your age when mom and dad were undergoing marital problems. Dad's business had started to slump. He was overworked and had little time for us. This naturally irked mom. I mean, she was very accommodating in the beginning, but soon she grew tired of it all.

Of having no money. Of having to stave off lenders. Of having to worry about my future."

I had heard of this stage in mom's life vaguely, but didn't know much of the details.

"While dad grew distant from mom, one of dad's money lenders grew close to her. Pretty soon, she was having a roaring affair with the man. He would come home after dad and I had left for work and he'd give mom what dad wasn't able to. It was an emotional affair as much as it was a physical one."

I was strangely aroused hearing mom talk about grandma's affair. I could feel my dick grow inside my pants.

"I came home early one day and caught mom and her lover going at it. I was shocked and hurt. I felt betrayed by mom. I didn't know what to do and walked out of the house and wandered the streets aimlessly. I spotted a telephone booth and unconsciously walked towards it. It was like I was possessed with something. I loved my father a lot and didn't know how mom would betray him.

I called dad and told him what I'd seen and without waiting for his reply, I placed the receiver down.

I returned home at my usual time and saw mom had just had a bath. I had seen her like that many times when I'd returned from the office, but I could have never guessed that it was her attempt at washing away all traces of her lover from her body."

Mom paused to make sure I was following what she said.

"That day, dad came home and behaved normally. And the day after. I wondered if dad even cared about what mom had done. He even stopped talking to me normally. I tried initiating a conversation with him, but with mom around, it was extremely hard.

Then one day, I came back from the office to find mom and dad fighting. It took me nearly an hour to pacify them and put them in different rooms. I spent the rest of the day mediating, crying and hearing them fight.

Mom decided she needed a break and took off to her mother's house the next morning. Dad and I were a mess for a few days, but we soon got into a new routine. I tried contacting mom after a few days, but she wasn't really keen on coming back just yet."

Mom cleared her throat and looked away from me, shamefully.

"So... one day, dad was feeling extremely low and sad. He began crying at the losses in his business and what had happened to mom and one thing led to another, and..." mom's voice cracked.

"And... well, I made love to my father."

My jaw dropped to the floor.

"And, honestly, I liked it. I liked taking care of my father and giving him what mom couldn't. It was a little awkward for the both of us in the beginning, but soon, we fell into a routine. We'd wake up, do our chores, go to the office, return home, have dinner together and retire to bed. Some nights we would make love. And those nights were the most amazing nights I've had.

He took good care of me and let me take care of him. I felt closer to him than any man, including your father."

I saw a tear form at the edge of mom's eyes when she spoke fondly of grandpa.

"Even when mom returned home after a couple of months, we continued to be together. Mom was shocked at first, and I don't know what transpired between her and dad, but she kept mum.

She even slept in a different room, while I occupied her place on dad's bed. Dad's business got better, his health improved and we were better off than before. He even settled all his dues. Maybe mom grew a little jealous of how dad treated me or how much I had impacted dad's life.

She even tried to reconcile with him. She had stopped seeking out pleasure elsewhere and tried to be faithful to dad, but nothing seemed to work. Maybe that's why she got me married soon after.

I've been faithful to your father since I married him."

Mom looked at me, as if trying to ascertain her faithfulness. But I didn't really care. I was getting hot just listening to mom describe her sexcapades with her father.

"Yet, I miss my father's touch every now and then. I miss his loving touch and his warm embrace. I miss how his thick, long member made me feel like it was the first time, every time."

Mom covered her mouth instinctively and looked at me in horror. She'd let out more than she intended to. But she put her hands away and gave me an all knowing smile.

"Well, I guess I might have tried to rekindle our relationship if dad had been alive a few more years. He passed away soon after the wedding, while I was pregnant with you." Mom caressed my hair.

"So, your grandma has been deprived of sex for a really long time. And with you, I only see it as something of her right. Like a tit for tat?" She looked at me quizzically.

"But what about you mom?"' I asked, "Aren't you deprived of sex too?" I put my hand on her thigh and began massaging it gently.

Mom looked at me and shook her head. I could see her trying to suppress a smile. "That's none of your concern."

"I'd like it to be my concern." I winked at her and pulled her closer to me.

I held mom tight in my arms and began to kiss her neck gently. Mom let out a low moan into my ears.

"Tell me you want it mom." I whispered as I licked her earlobes.

Mom melted in my arms. But soon regained her composure and pushed me away.

"You're impossible." Mom said. Her flustered face gave away her arousal. "But today is not my day. Go to your grandma, she's waiting for you."

"And then, it's your turn?"

Mom just let out a small laugh and pushed me away.

Chapter 5: The Best Birthday Present

I stepped out of the room, with my head spinning. I couldn't believe that my own mother was giving me permission to fuck my grandma.

I made my way down to mom's bedroom and found grandma sitting on the edge of the bed, folding clothes. Her slender back and well rounded ass was inviting. She was going about her chore, completely oblivious to my presence, and my lustful hunger.

I slowly went up to her and put my hand on her shoulder. She turned back and looked at me questioningly. The bulge in my pants was just about her eye level. Unmissable.

I bent down and kissed her lips. Grandma was shocked and tried to pull away, but I snaked my hand on her shoulders up to her neck and held her head in place, while I sucked and nibbled her lips.

Grandma managed to push me away and wiped her lips. "Your mom is right here!"' she whispered hard. I saw a hint of fear and shame in her face.

I just smiled. "She was the one who sent me."

I snatched the piece of cloth in her hand and threw it away. I pushed grandma on the bed and pounced on her. I began to smooch her again, pushing my hardness on her thigh.

"I... know... all... about... mom... and... grandpa..." I said, punctuating each word with my kisses.

After wetting her lips with my saliva, I focussed on her neck. Grandma held my t-shirt tight and responded like a virgin.

"You've been deprived of pleasure for far too long grandma." I said, looking deep into her eyes. "Let me fix that."

My hand found its way underneath her saree and in between her thighs.

Grandma's body quivered as I placed my fingers on her pussy mound. I could feel her panties getting moist. I gently rubbed my fingers over her pussy and grandma let out a satisfied moan.

I gently slipped my index finger into her slippery pussy and her reaction was instantaneous. She let out a loud gasp and grabbed my shoulders tight, digging her nails into my skin.

I pushed a second finger in, deeper, and grandma moaned again instinctively. I began to massage the insides of her slippery wet pussy with the tip of my fingers gently.

"Aaahh..." grandma moaned into my ears.

As I gently finger fucked her, she began rubbing my bulge with her free hand. Grandma unzipped me and pulled down my boxers to free my hard dick. We both looked down at it.

Grandma gently pulled back my foreskin to reveal the pink bulbous head gleaming with precum. I looked at grandma and gave her a naughty smile. I pounced on her and began to smooch her lips, while my fingers went deep into her pussy.

Grandma grabbed my thick, hard cock and tugged on it gently. I took out my fingers from her pussy and licked her juices. The salty, musky wetness was intoxicating. I threw grandma underneath me and pulled up her saree, exposing her thick thighs and puffed pussy. I began bucking my hips into hers, desperately searching for her pussy hole. Grandma laughed at my predicament.

I just leaned in and began to smooch her. The laughter was replaced by lustful taboo sounds of us kissing each other. Grandma widened her legs, as if inviting me inside her. She held my cock and guided it to the entrance of her pussy.

I pushed in a little and my cock head slipped right in without much resistance. Grandma shut her eyes and bit her lower lip.

"Aahhh... slowly. It's been a long time..." grandma said, opening her eyes and looking deep into mine.

"Don't worry grandma, I'll be gentle with you." I said and eased my dick inside her. Grandma widened her legs, as if making more space to accommodate me. I was completely inside her. Her pussy had swallowed the entire length of my dick with ease and our hips were pressed so close not even air could pass between us.

We smooched uncontrollably. "Stay inside for a bit. I haven't felt this good in a long time." Grandma said as she held me close to her tightly. I was happy to oblige.

After what seemed like a long time, I began to pump my dick inside her. I began giving her slow gentle thrusts at first and she punctuated each push with a gasp or a moan.

I bent down to her neck and began to smooch her lovingly.

Soon the pace of my thrusts increased and her moans got louder proportionally. We didn't care that my mother was in the very next room. We didn't care that she was my grandma and I, her grandson. We didn't care that this was taboo. All that we cared about was how we could give each other the pinnacle of sexual pleasure.

As I thrust into her, I continued to kiss and lick her lips and neck. She nibbled my earlobes every now and then. Soon grandma was ready to orgasm. She put both her hands on my buttocks and held me tightly. I hugged her and began bucking my hips, thrusting my dick fast and deep into her.

Soon, I could feel grandma's pusy walls clench around my cock and I felt a gush of wetness against my cock. Grandma grabbed me tightly and wrapped her arms and legs around me. She held me in a vice grip, and convulsed as she orgasmed.

But I wasn't done yet, I continued to fuck her raw and hard until I could hold myself no longer. With one final thrust, deep inside her pussy, I emptied my balls into my grandma. I was done. I was exhausted.

I lay on my grandma, feeling tired and spent. I felt a lone drop of sweat drip down my forehead. Grandma brushed my hair lovingly and kissed my sweaty forehead.

Chapter 6: Mom Joins The Game of Lust

I was just drifting off to sleep when I heard the sound of the door open. Grandma instinctively pulled the bedsheet over her near naked body in shyness. I lazily turned around, laying on my back and saw mom enter the room.

I took my own sweet time putting away my softening dick under the sheets. I noticed mom looking at my limp member with lust and just smiled at her. Mom looked away hurriedly, blushing.

"Lunch?" she asked.

"Oh yeah, I'm starving." I said. "Especially after the heavy workout." I looked at grandma and winked at her. Grandma slapped me playfully. I caught her hand and kissed the tip of each of her fingers gently. I could feel my cock harden. I abandoned grandma's hand and planted my lips on hers.

She was quite taken aback by my move and I could sense her reluctance in the way she kissed. I put my hand on her breast and squeezed, and that was the final straw.

"Okay. That's enough." She said, pulling away from me and holding the bedsheet tighter against her body. "Your son is so naughty!" she complained to mom.

Mom just laughed and shook her head.

"You guys go, I'll take a quick bath and come." Grandma said.

"Oh, you've given me a bath today grandma, let me return the favour." I said and began tugging at her bedsheet.

"No no! I know what you'll do when we get into the bathroom. I'll come out feeling dirtier than when I go in. You go, I won't tag along." grandma said and pushed me out of the bed.