First Date

Story Info
A first date in free use world.
3k words
3.11
5.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes: As is usual to state on Literotica, in case it is not clear enough from the story itself, all characters participating in sexual acts occurring in this story are at least 18 years of age.

***

I was terribly worried when inviting Alena on a first date. I always liked this girl - her smile, magical dark eyes and gentle voice just drove me crazy. In September we were seated at the same desk and I couldn't believe such luck. But, despite the fact that Alena always treated me well, I had no idea how she would perceive my advances. At eighteen, neither she nor I had any relationship experience.

It was one thing when she smiled at me while I caressed her during recess or hummed in approval while choking on my dick - this could have just been part of sex, in no case should such actions of hers be regarded as a manifestation of sympathy. Out of curiosity, I filmed how she gave blowjobs to a couple of other boys in the class and to the teachers - and now I was wondering if the sounds that Alena made, sitting on her knees in front of Vasya, Sanko and Pavel Petrovich, were different from those that I heard when she caressed me in the same way.

After the first viewing of the video, it seemed to me that Alena was moaning louder and more actively with me, but perhaps this was because I had the habit of putting my hand under her blouse during a blowjob and squeezing her round, elastic mounds. Or even worse - my feelings for Alena forced me to ignore the facts, I could simply be blinded by emotions and not notice that my desk neighbor was breathing unevenly towards some other classmate, with whom she rarely had sex.

But after a week of observations, it began to seem to me that I was screwing myself up - Alena was having sex with absolutely all the boys in the class, and we had ten of them, including me. Of course, with some less often, with others more often, but over five weekdays I managed to collect a video library with every classmate and most of the male teachers. Most often, she gave me a blowjob, simply because I was her desk neighbor. And it seemed to me more and more that she would not refuse to go on a date.

And finally, on Friday, I decided to take algebra. Alena was on her knees under the desk and licking my penis when the idea came to me to confess my feelings for her. It must be said that the algebra teacher Antonina Aleksandrovna was very strict and the discipline in her classes was always ironclad - no one chatted, and Alena, even during a blowjob, sometimes got distracted and wrote down quadratic equations in her notebook.

So I gathered my courage and quietly whispered:

- Alain, I think I like you.

The girl almost choked on my dick. Her ears turned cute red, it was clear that she didn't know what to say.

-- Would you agree to go to the cinema with me tomorrow? -- I whispered hotly, pressing the back of the girl's head with my palm, so much so that she was forced to swallow my penis almost to the very base. Alena hummed louder than usual, Antonina Alexandrovna looked at us sternly, so much so that a chill ran down my spine. I decided that I needed to finish it and tried to finish quickly, wrapping Alena's hair around my fist and starting to frantically ram the small mouth of my desk neighbor.

Alena lightly spanked my thighs with her palms, moaning and demanding to let me go. But I wasn't going to finish without a logical ending; I didn't feel at all happy about sitting with an erection until the end of the lesson. So Alenka, obeying the movements of my hand, continued to gurgle with my penis, releasing droplets of saliva on the floor, blouse, and even on the notes, which she put on the chair next to her.

And Antonina Aleksandrovna came up to our desk and lightly tapped with her pointer, calling for order. The noise from under our desk had long been the cause of giggles and glances in class, but the algebra teacher, who was famous for her strictness, had no idea what to do in such a situation - I simply could not cum, although Alenka diligently penetrated to the very base, touching with your pretty little nose of my groin. Well, more precisely, she didn't push herself, but I pressed her from above, but nevertheless, it turned out really great for her.

And the lack of eruption was explained very simply - during the break, Ksyusha, who was about to retake the test in oral sex, decided to practice on me. And I flooded her freckled face twice, so now I simply had no chance to finish everything quickly. Meanwhile, Antonina Aleksandrovna decided to take the last step - so that we wouldn't completely disrupt the lesson with our noise, she knelt down next to my neighbor at the desk and began to caress my balls with her fingers, trying to bring me to condition.

Her face with glasses turned me on even more, I began to push Alenka onto my penis even faster, so much so that she began to howl. The class enthusiastically began to film all this on their phones, and the algebra teacher began to lick the drool from Alena's chin with her tongue, and only then did I finally feel the finale approaching and for half a minute I pressed the girl so that she could not breathe.

When I pumped the girl's throat with sperm and released Alenka, she, flushed and tear-stained, looked at me with her bottomless eyes. She swallowed every drop, and Antonina Alexandrovna, standing up, said:

- Well, finally, you're finished! Diaries on the table and out of class. Both will work after school on Monday.

With our heads down, we left the office. However, Monday is not soon, the weekend is ahead. I took one more look at Alena - how good she is after a deep blowjob! Red cheeks, traces of tears on my face, a damp blouse and scratched knees brought me into wild delight. I knelt down in front of the girl and began to kiss her abrasions, at the same time lifting her skirt with my fingers and touching her cute panties with baby elephants.

"Ohhh, Pash..." the girl muttered.

- What? -- I asked, working her knees with my tongue and lips.

"Maybe I'll sit down, will it be more comfortable for you?"

I finished kissing and we went further along the corridor, to the sofa on which our head teacher Efim Semenovich loved the young secretary-intern Lizochka in the ass. She was only twenty, she simply adored anal and therefore she and Efim Petrovich were inseparable. At school, most of the students were under nineteen, so anal sex was almost never practiced. Liza and Efim Petrovich retired to a corner at every break and loved each other heart-rendingly, the squeals and screams were such that you could endure the saints.

But now, apparently, change was not enough for them, and they decided to have sex during lessons. And that Lizochka did not interfere with the educational process with her screams, Efim Petrovich clamped his hand over her mouth with all his might. It was simply amazing to listen to how Lisa squeals wildly right into the palm of her partner, while the head teacher's rather thick and long penis squeezes between her toned buns.

I stopped, mesmerized by the sights and sounds. Alena, meanwhile, sat down on the edge of the shaking sofa and put her palms on her weary knees. I probably tormented her for about twenty minutes in algebra. But the matter can be fixed - sitting down more comfortably, I began to kiss the girl's legs again, this time not only her knees, but also her ankles, thighs and calves. And then Alena took off her shoes and socks and I was able to realize my fetish by taking her small foot and sucking each toe.

I had never done this with Alena before and suddenly realized that she was moaning from my actions. Before, no girl had ever perceived my hobby this way - I felt wildly pleased and I became even more convinced that Alena was the same girl.

Having finished with the legs, I went higher, tucking up the skirt with my fingers and pushing aside the panties. The wet girl cave glistened with juice and seemed to beckon my tongue. I didn't keep her waiting and lustfully touched Alena's tender flesh. The girl screamed and put her palms on my hair, and meanwhile I began to swirl my tongue and lips around the tart pea and small folds.

And then the climax came - Alena began to squeal with pleasure, covering her mouth with her palm, and nearby Lizonka and Efim Petrovich accelerated their movement. The secretary would have roared like a wounded animal if her face had not been covered by the head teacher's fingers. So between Alena's legs I could only hear Lisa's unformed howls, similar to the sounds of ghosts from old cartoons.

I turned my attention away from the palace of pleasure and looked up. Efim Petrovich and Lisa finished and looked at us as if they had just noticed.

"Just don't tell anyone that you saw us." Anal sex is prohibited during lessons..." Lizochka whispered.

I shrugged my shoulders - had the head teacher really forgotten that there are cameras in all the corridors? However, no one looks at their records unless absolutely necessary.

Efim Petrovich sighed guiltily and straightened Alena's stray curl. Lisa, meanwhile, rose to her feet and smiled. I smiled back at her, took a step forward and put my hands on the girl's chest. Meanwhile, Efim Petrovich turned over on the other side and threw Alena across the bed with his hand. He positioned himself so that his dick was next to my classmate's face and began to spank the girl's face, occasionally hitting her lips. Alena opened her mouth slightly and stuck out her tongue, inviting Efim Petrovich to take advantage of her hospitality.

Meanwhile, I was crushing and tormenting Lizochka's firm breasts with all my might. She was wearing a dress with a deep neckline, so I managed to expose her completely with a couple of movements. Fortunately, Efim Petrovich was busy with Alena's mouth and did not see how indecent his secretary was. A minute later, I got down to business, kissing the nipples and areolas, and kneading the girl's already elastic ass with my fingers.

Meanwhile, Alena just hummed quietly, leaving the head teacher to do everything himself. I again noted how funny my desk neighbor looked when her cheek was protruding from a penis, especially one as impressive as Efim Petrovich's.

Unlike me, the head teacher did not delay the pleasure and, leaving Alena's mouth with a squelching sound, began splashing her face and hair with droplets of nectar. Moreover, not a single drop fell into her mouth, which the girl prudently opened.

"How sloppy you are," Alena said, although she wasn't very upset.

"I think it turned out beautifully," I said.

- Yes? - Alena looked at me and giggled. Her cute little face covered in white streaks was simply adorable. But I found the strength to distract myself and continue to crush Liza's charms. And then she pulled away, lifted her dress and invited me with her gaze to finish what I started.

Lizochka habitually took the knee-elbow position and stuck out her magical butt. I positioned myself next to her ass, which Efim Petrovich's member had just left and entered. The narrow hole tightly clasped my penis, giving fireworks of pleasure. Meanwhile, the head teacher was taking pictures of a laughing Alena, stained with sperm, on his phone while I was cumming in Lisa's ass. I must say that I don't often indulge in anal sex, so the sensations were new to me. Perhaps that's why I came so quickly.

Then the bell rang. I hastily left Lisa, she and Efim Petrovich kissed Alena goodbye - the head teacher on the left cheek, and the secretary on the right. And then I asked the girl:

-You never answered me.

- About what? - Alena asked slyly. The dried sperm on her face glistened in the electric light.

- Well, I admitted that I like you...

- Oh, well, yes.

- Well... What about me?

"You..." Alena pursed her lips, thinking. "Well... I like you too," she finally said.

- Is it true? - I beamed.

- Well, yes. -- the girl nodded.

I was ready to sing with joy.

- Maybe we can go somewhere?

- Where?

- Well, in the cinema, for example.

- Well... You can.

- Let's go right now! I have tickets too!

"So you're prepared," Alena giggled. - What if I didn't agree?

- So you agreed!

And we went to the cinema. Already at the exit from school, Ksyusha caught up with us; she wanted to go to the cinema with us as a partner for sex. Both my new girlfriend and I didn't mind at all. Such a decision by Ksyusha - after all, on a date Alena would probably have no time for sex - the film promised to be interesting, and we also wanted to talk.

I haven't yet dared to take Alena's hand, I only occasionally pinched her butt, as did half of the passers-by. Alenka screamed so funny every time that somewhere halfway through the journey I couldn't stand it, leaned her against the fence and pulled down her panties. Alenka just moaned when I penetrated her womb for the first time today. At school, I didn't often have the opportunity to have traditional sex with Alena, so I decided to take full advantage of the opportunity. Ksyusha, seeing what I was doing, carefully took my penis in her palm, inserted Alenina's slit and sat down on the bench nearby to kiss her classmate's belly and thighs to the fullest.

I was sure that it would be even more difficult for me to cum for the fifth time in an hour than with Liza's ass, but at the end of the day, both Alena and I came to orgasm almost simultaneously. Perhaps it was the presence of Ksyusha, who all the time caressed me and Alenka with her fingers. Alena's delightful scream coincided with my half-wheeze, half-groan. I was pleased to see Alenka's legs trembling. She literally fell into Ksyusha's arms.

Looking at my watch, I was surprised to find that there was still a carriage left, and we were already under the cinema. Alena was approached by an old newspaper seller, she playfully pushed him away, and I took out my phone and started filming. Literally a minute later, Alena and Ksyusha were already on their knees and together they were giving a blowjob to an elderly passionate man. Grandfather's very small penis disappeared in one mouth. then in the other, and then both girls began to caress him at the same time. It is not surprising that the newspaper seller could not stand it and came, showering Ksyusha's face with copious discharge. Ksenia licked her lips, stood up and kissed the old man. He stood all red while the girls pleased him, and when Ksyusha started kissing, he turned completely purple.

The old man was breathing heavily when the girls finally left him alone, finally blowing him a kiss. We had to go up to the hall. The ticket attendant checked our tickets and let us into the back row. I sat in the middle, and the girls sat on the left and right. Ksyusha almost immediately slid to the floor and unzipped my fly, like a real fakir bringing a not too large cobra into the light. True, she didn't need the pipe at all.

And while Ksenia was giving me a blowjob, I looked at Alena, who was sitting on the left. I placed my hand on the rail next to hers and waited in horror for what would come next. Will she push me away or allow me to take her hand, and then... (I was stunned by such thoughts). Meanwhile, Ksyusha was squelching my penis with all her might, and I absentmindedly stroked her hair with my free hand.

A splash screen appeared on the screen. Alena, as if not noticing my attempts, looked straight at the screen. It seemed to me, or a slight blush appeared on her cheeks. The music started, the title of the film had already appeared on the screen, when suddenly a male figure appeared right in front of Alenin's face. With a characteristic sound, the guy unzipped his fly and, without unnecessary preamble, poked his dick, stretched like a string, into my girlfriend's lips. His pants fell down and I saw this troublemaker's skinny ass.

- Fffyr-fffyv! - Alena hummed, desperately spanking the stranger on the buttocks with her palms. But this only provoked him, placing his finger on the back of my girlfriend's head, he began to move evenly.

- Ftop it, I fan`t fee mofie! -- Alena tried to reach the guy's common sense.

- Oh, sorry! -- the stranger realized that he had gone too far and took a step to the side to free up Alena's view. But the guy's penis was a little short, so he couldn't get pleasure normally. After a couple of unsuccessful attempts to make sure that the wolves were fed and the sheep were safe, the guy left Alenka's mouth, kissed her forehead goodbye and retired to his row. Alena sighed and straightened her hair.

- What an adventure! - I said.

"Thatf for fure," Ksyusha echoed me from under the seat.

But Alena didn't say anything, she was watching the movie.